未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

基础瑜伽 - 眼镜蛇式

Cobra Pose - Yoga With Adriene

All right, and 2013 is the year of the snake,
2013年是中国的蛇年
so there’s a little bonus track.
所以这是一期额外放送的小节目
We are going to learn Cobra Pose or Bhujangasana.
我们准备学习眼镜蛇式 又叫Bhujangasana
All right, so hop on the mat and let’s learn Cobra.
好的 快到垫子上来 一起学习眼镜蛇式
Here we go.
开始吧
Okay, so for Cobra
对于眼镜蛇式
I’m going to come onto my front, my belly.
我准备从腹部贴地开始
Like so.
就像这样
Of course, often we’ll lower down Chaturanga
当然了 我们常常从降低四柱支撑式
or you know all sorts of yummy transitions into this posture.
或者各种舒服的过渡式进入这个姿势
We’re gonna stick with the basics,
继续保持好前面的基础
just learn a little bonus Bhujangasana today.
今天只是额外学一下眼镜蛇式
So I’m gonna come onto my belly.
我准备增加腹部的力量
Foundations of yoga.
注意瑜伽的根基
Even my universal alignment that I learned in Mountain Pose
甚至是我在山式中所学的通用顺位法
I can use here on my belly.
这儿也可以用于腹部
So tucking my pelvis in,
盆骨内收
drawing my navel towards my spine.
肚脐向脊柱方向靠近
My…Let’s from this beginning posture, keep my heels hip width apart.
从初始动作起 保持脚踝分开与臀部同宽
I’m going to press the tops of my feet firmly into the earth.
用力将脚背压向地面
You know, and God is in the details
你知道 “上帝存在于细节中”
or the devil is in the details. Chose your side.
或是“魔鬼藏于细节中” 选一边吧
But I’m gonna press not just the tops of my feet into the mat,
而且我不仅要把脚背压向垫子
but all the way extend to my pinky toes.
还要把下压的力量一直延伸到脚趾
So I have this bright bright beautiful awareness of my feet.
以光明美好的心境觉知双脚
Pressing into my pelvic bone,
盆骨下压
drawing my navel towards my spine.
肚脐靠向脊柱
What else do I do in my universal alignment in Tadasana?
我在山式中练习顺位时还做了什么?
I roll my shoulders forward, up and back,
我转动肩膀朝前 朝上 朝后
I hug my albows and squeeze my shoulder blades in together and down.
收紧肘部 肩胛骨相互靠拢并下沉
Then I’m gonna inhale in, extend to the crown of the head,
然后开始吸气 延伸到头顶
exhale with my palms underneath my shoulders.
呼气的同时 手掌放于肩部下方的位置
I’m going to slowly kiss my forehead to the mat.
缓缓地将额头贴向地面
So now I’m prepped for my posture.
现在我准备好进入体式了
On an inhale I’m gonna press into all ten fingerprints.
吸气的同时 按压十个手指
And I’m gonna press into my foundation,
根基压实地面
that which is touching the earth.
根基就是接触地面的部位
Squeeze my shoulder blades together.
肩胛骨相互靠拢
And nice and slow here, especially for beginners. Nice and slow.
这里慢慢来 特别是针对初学者 慢慢做
For everyone, really.
真的 对每个人都适用
It’s nice to take a nice
当我起身的时候
slow breath in Baby Cobra as I lift up.
缓慢地深吸一口气 进入宝宝眼镜蛇式
Heart is extending forward.
胸腔向前展开
I’m not crunching in my shoulders.
我的肩膀并没有嘎吱作响
I’m not pinching in my neck.
脖子并没有发紧
And there’s no need to overdo this posture, okay?
没有必要过分用力做这个动作 好吗?
So as just a little beginners’ tool,
它仅是一个初学者的练习工具
I’m wanting to
我想看看
see if I can extend that awareness through my entire spine.
能否将这股感知力扩展至整条脊柱
So I’m wanting to get a nice long line
因此我要把头顶至尾骨末端
from the crown of the head all the way to the tip of the tailbone.
对齐成一条完美的长线
So if I’m crunching here, that’s kind of cutting this area off.
如果颈肩处嘎吱作响 就有点像要折断似的
It hurts.
疼死了
So here we go again.
我们再来一次
Let’s come forehead to the mat.
额头触地
Press into my foundation, hug my elbows in.
根基下压 收紧肘部
Spreading awareness through the palms and the tops of the feet.
通过双手和脚背将觉知力向上传导
Pressing my pubic bone into the ground from my foundation even here.
甚至将耻骨这处根基向下压实地面
I begin to lift up.
我准备起身
So I’m not really putting a lot of weight in my hands or my feet,
我并没有真的让手掌或脚背负担很多重量
but using them to press up and out of,
只是用它们向上推起身体
but not collapse into.
而非垮下来
A lot of times people muscle into this posture.
很多时候大家很用力地做这个动作
Pobrecitas, pobrecitos.
可怜的兄弟姐妹们
And we end up with this thing.
我们还会以这样的方式结束动作
We’re like…ehh…in the arms.
胳膊酸得发抖
So even if you don’t make it up as high at first,
即便刚开始上半身无法抬得这么高
we’re building the strength in the back so that eventually we can grow tall here.
不断增强背部力量 最终是可以抬高到这里的
And be effortless and beautiful.
轻松 优雅
We’ll have lots of space in the spine,
给我们的脊柱以很多空间
lots of space between the ears and shoulders.
耳朵与肩膀之间以很多空间
But this takes time, man.
但这需要时间
This takes so much time and lots of full breaths.
需要大量时间和很多次完整的深呼吸
So take your time.
所以慢慢来吧
Inhale, Baby Cobra, here we go.
吸气 宝宝眼镜蛇式 来吧
Pressing into the foundation. One last time here.
根基下压 这个高度最后一次了
And look forward, squeezing my shoulder blades together,
看向前方 肩胛骨相互靠拢
pressing into my foundation.
根基下压
You can even turn your palms up to just check in with the reality
甚至可以把手掌翻过来 检查一下
like are you using your arms to muscle under this posture,
你是在用臂力做这个动作呢
or we slowly mindfully building strength in the back.
还是在缓慢而有觉知地增强背部力量
On an exhale, I’ll float it down.
呼气时 顺势落下
Then I like to move in a little flow here to warm up my back.
这里我喜欢连贯地做几次 让背部热热身
Maybe I grow to a Mama Cobra.
也许我抬高到妈妈眼镜蛇式了
And then maybe eventually in time I squeeze my elbows to the side
最终差不多时机到来 我把肘部靠向身侧
and move into my Big Daddy Cobra.
起身进入爸爸眼镜蛇式
But all in time, so…
一切迟早会来的
check in, see where you’re at today.
检查一下 看看今天你做到了哪种程度
Happy new year, 2013, the year of the snake.
2013 蛇年新年快乐
In kids’ yoga we get in this posture
在儿童瑜伽中我们进入这个姿势
and we come up and go “sssss”.
起身时会模仿蛇发出“sssss”
It’s kind of fun so.
还蛮有趣的
If you want to tap into your inner child,
如果你想激发自己的童心
try that “sssss”, hissing sound.
不妨试试这个蛇的声音“sssss”

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

瑜伽体式之眼镜蛇式的动作要领。

听录译者

晚糖

翻译译者

晚糖

审核员

审核员SR

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jrC6WeF84

相关推荐