ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

闭上双眼,开启你的未来 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

闭上双眼,开启你的未来

Close Your Eyes, Open Your Future | Desmond McGetrick | TEDxFHKufstein

So, here we are,
我们在这儿
in our world led by almost unlimited information,
在这个几乎被无限信息所引导的世界
on the one hand, there are these incredible innovations
这儿 一面发生着惊人的创新
on the other hand, we all face individually and collectively
一面是无论个体还是群体
some enormous challenges.
都在面临着巨大挑战
In the face of these two scenarios, how do you feel right now?
面对这两种情境 此时此刻你作何感想
Do you feel overwhelmed or engaged?
是焦虑还是沉迷?
Do you feel submerged or inspired?
是感到消沉还是鼓舞?
What if, the enabling factor lay not without,
假设 决定权不在别人
but within, in our ability,
而在我们 由我们说了算
to close our eyes literally or metaphorically,
闭上我们的眼睛 真假皆可
and to start to envision a world in which we wish to live?
开始想象一个我们想生活在其中的世界 如何
Hey, if our favorite sports stars,
各位 如果我们最喜爱的体育明星
our heros from history, music or science,
我们历史上 音乐中或科学界的英雄们
use the technique to visualize
在他们取得成功之前
a future long before their great day of success,
早已运用这项技术来窥见自己的未来
then why not us? Right?
那为什么我们不能呢 对吧
If you wish, you can start right now
如果你愿意 现在就可以开始
by imagining a context from which to imagine a mountain top,
通过想象一个环境 并由此来想象一座山峰
like the one in the image behind us,
就像我们身后图片上这座
or one of your own choosing.
或你自己选择的一幅
Or if you prefer, you can imagine a beautiful garden,
或者如果你愿意 可以想象一个美丽的花园
or a happy memory.
或一段美好的回忆
Ready?
准备好了吗
If you do allow your mind to enter this creative space,
如果你真的让自己的思想进入这个创造性的空间
you may even see details emerge,
你甚至可能看到细节浮现出来
perhaps, a note of music, the sound of water,
或是音符 或是水声
a fragrance, a sense of touch, or taste,
或是一种香味 触感或味觉
perhaps even an emotion.
甚至是一种情绪
In this place of relative peace,
在这个相对平和的空间
you may find a starting point for this journey of your imagination,
你或许能为你的想象之旅找到起点
perhaps a childhood dream,
可能是儿时的梦想
perhaps the sense of belonging,
可能是一种归属感
a sense of being cared for,
一种被关怀备至的感觉
a sense of caring for someone else.
一种呵护他人的感觉
Perhaps, you will have a desire for action,
也许 你想做些动作
or just a desire to be.
或仅仅是个想法
What you find in that space is yours alone, and unique to you.
你在那个空间发现的东西为你所有 专属于你
And if you follow where it takes you,
而且如果你跟随它的脚步
it can take you upon a voyage of discovery,
它就会带你开启一段发现之旅
a voyage of discovery where every and all hurdle can be taken in your stride.
一趟所有障碍都在你的奋斗中被克服的发现之旅
What if everything you undertook were to succeed?
如果你着手做的每件事都能成功会怎样呢
What an amazing enabling hypothesis.
多么大胆的假设啊
If everything you undertook were to succeed,
如果你着手做的每件事都能成功
where would that take you in, say, 5 years time,
假如说5年或甚至25年内
or even 25 years time?
它会把你带到何方
You decide the duration.
由你决定这个时长
But in choosing the duration,
但要知道 这段时间
that lies beyond your daily turmoils,
包含着日常的忙碌
more substantial change is possible,
因此 应该做出更多实质性改变
and the notion of leaving to one side,
而逃避的想法
obstacles becomes more credible.
只会让障碍变得更加确凿
As you start to wonder where
当你开始想弄明白
you could be along your chosen path in 5 or 25 years,
5或25年内你该选择怎样的道路
you may find it useful to allow details to emerge, context, somehow.
你可能会发现 让细节以某种方式出现很有用
With whom would you be?
你会和谁一起呢
What would you be doing?
你会做些什么?
What even could you be feeling?
更甚者 你会感受到什么呢?
All those details will make it feel more real, more compelling.
所有这些细节将使之变得更真切 更令人信服
And capturing those details and those sensations will be important.
捕捉这些细节和这份感受会很重要
So coming out of the exercise,
好 从练习中回过头来
you may wish to jot down some ideas,
你可能希望记下某些想法
or share them with a neighbor or a friend later today.
或者在今后和你的邻居或朋友分享
The more real that vision becomes in your mind,
你脑海里的景象越真实
the more powerful it becomes,
它就会变得越有说服力
as an enabler of the possibilities it creates,
成为其所创造的可能性的推动者
as an enabler of the life you wish to lead.
成为你想要过的生活的推动者
Like how a tiger draws near to its prey
就像老虎靠近它的猎物
without ever allowing it to leave its sights.
不让对方须臾离开自己的视线一样
So, too, you can use your emerging vision of the future
同样地 你可以用自己形成的对未来的眼界
as a drawing force to change current reality into a new reality.
作为把当下的现实改变成新纪元的推动力
Now one of the powerful ideas that I would like to share with you today
今天我想和大家一起分享的一个有力的创意
is how often your dreams
那就是 你的梦想
are perfectly compatible with the dreams of those around you.
与你周围人的梦想多久能完全契合一次
So, for example, if you have a deep seated desire
举个例子 如果你有一个强烈的愿望
for the safety of your child in your neighborhood
希望自己的孩子在社区里平平安安
and someone else wishes their grandchild to be safe,
而其他某些人也希望自己的孙子能够平安
then common actions may emerge to create a safer neighborhood,
那么 共同的行动可能会营造一个更安全的社区
and how often have I been grateful to my neighbors
还有 对邻居们为我和孩子们赠送礼物
for being present for me and for my children.
我多久感谢一次他们呢
If many of us separately aspire to breathe clean air,
如果我们很多人都渴望呼吸干净的空气
then we may act across the planet,
那么我们可以在全世界行动起来
or we may call upon our representatives to act on our behalf.
或许可以号召我们的代表行动起来
So you see there’s no need to feel overwhelm somehow,
所以你看 没必要感到不知所措
it’s not new technologies or distant forces that we need to fear.
我们需要担心的不是新技术或遥远的力量
Indeed, technology and even knowledge itself is agnostic.
说真的 科技甚至知识本身都是不可知论的
It’s neither good nor evil.
不好也不坏
It depends upon the task for which it is programmed.
这取决于为其编程的任务
So, it is up to each of us, to all of us,
这取决于我们每个人 取决于我们所有人
to imbue the destination of that technology with a sense of purpose,
使该科技的目标具有目的感
because, yes, we can harness technology
因为 没错 我们能够运用技术
and knowledge to bring speed,scale
和知识来取得速度 规模
and know how to division that we have in our mind
并知道如何划分
to the projects that we’d like to implement.
我们想执行的项目
As a private individual, our visions enable us to act with confidence,
作为个体 我们的愿景使我们能自信的行动
while others see only uncertainty.
而其他人只能不确定地干看着
In our professional lives,
在我们的职业生涯中
the ability to create a strategic vision
去创造战略远景的能力
and to execute on it with confidence, is a sought-after skill.
并有信心去执行 是一项吃香的技艺
Beyond that, learning how to communicate your vision with others
除此以外 学会如何与他人交流你的愿景
while listening to and respecting the vision of others is a kind of art form.
与此同时 倾听并尊重他人的愿景是一种友好的艺术形式
Like somehow the builder of a beautiful sand castle,
某种程度上就像美丽沙堡的建筑者
who by the beauty of her work,
她通过自己作品的美感
but perhaps more by the generosity
但也许更多的是
in which she shares her tips and tools,
通过慷慨的分享自己的技巧和工具
inspires and emulation, and not envy.
鼓励并争相效仿 而不会嫉妒
She inspires co-construction, rather than destruction.
她鼓励合作 而不是破坏
Wherever you are in your life right now,
无论你此刻身处何方
it can be a good time to start, to create, or to revisit a vision.
都是个 开始 创造或重新审视愿景的好时机
From building children’s sand castles,
从垒建孩子们的沙堡
to teenage self construction;
到青少年自己的建筑物
from young adult engagement in the rules of adults’ life
从年轻人参与成人生活的规则
to a later role of, say, mother or grandmother,
到稍后的角色 比如说 母亲或祖母
father or grandfather,
父亲或是祖父
As we enter life, and as we take our last breaths,
我们步入生活 呼出最后一口气
while I might prefer, certainly prefer to still have
虽然我可能更原意 当然更愿意
my mother and my father with me today,
我的父母亲今天仍能和我在一块
perhaps sitting right here in the audience.
也许就坐在观众席中
I do count myself fortunate to have been present with each of them
在他们离开这个世界的时候
at the time of their passing from this world.
我有幸和他们每一个都在一起
The words I was called upon to say at each of their respective funeral
我被迫在他们的葬礼上说的话
still ring true in my mind.
仍然萦绕在我脑海中
And it is somehow on the sad occasions
冥冥中 有时很难过
that each of us is forced to take stock
我们每个人都被迫评估状况
of how our loved ones have made a difference in our lives,
我们的爱人在我们的生活中如何不同
and in the lives of others.
以及在其他人的生活中怎样
One of the things that we can learn from the lives of others
其中一件我们可以从他人的生活中学到的事
is that, yes, each of us, all of us,
就是:没错 我们每个人 我们所有人
whatever our chosen path impacts the lives of others.
不管我们选择的道路如何影响他人的生活
And the impacts that we have
而且我们所受到的影响
can be all the greater in the span of a lifetime.
可能在整个一生中变得更大
Recognizing the potential length or potential force of a lifetime.
要意识到生命中潜在的长度或潜在的力量
Even small actions taken today will grow over time.
甚至今天发生的微小举动也会随着时间的推移而影响巨大
That combination of a personal vision of the future
个人对未来的想象和今天行动的愿望
and the desire to act today
结合起来
gives you, gives us the power to transform indecision,
给大家 给我们一股改掉犹豫的力量
the power to overcome indifference.
战胜冷漠的力量
It gives us the power to establish our own sense of direction,
它给予我们去建立自己的方向感的力量
and from there, so that we, too, can make a difference,
而且从那儿 我们同样可以大有作为
and who knows, inspire others to envision beyond.
鼓舞他人去展望未来

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

不要心生畏惧,不要面露难色,想改变就要行动起来,积极乐观,牛奶会有的,面包也会有的。

听录译者

面白坊主

翻译译者

启点—飞雪群山

审核员

审核员1024

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6XKPzD4ciM

相关推荐