ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

地球上最纯净的水? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

地球上最纯净的水?

CLEAREST WATER on Planet Earth?

马克:我看起来帅吗?
– [Mark] Ahh, was that graceful?
在Silfra的裂缝潜水
About to go snorkelingin the Silfra fissure.
这是世界上能见度最高的一部分水域
Some of the clearest watervisibility in all the world.
[喝水声]
(gulps)
冰岛
Iceland.
[部落音乐]
(tribal music)
嗨大家好 我是马克 文斯
Hi everybody, I’m Mark Vins and
欢迎来到这期特别的On Location
welcome to a very special edition of On Location.
出场的只有我
One that features just me,
野性勇者频道的导演
the director of the Brave Wilderness channel
同时也是……
and also the host of–
[打碟声]噢
(record scratches) Oh,
我现在还不能说对吗
I’m not allowedto say that yet?
[男声]不可以
– [Man] Nope!
好吧 晚点再说
– Okay, more on that later.
现在我只是野性勇者的导演
For now, I’m just the director of the
但是也许有些人认识我
Brave Wilderness channel but some of you might also know
我就是那个经常问狼叔的家伙
me as the guy who often asks Coyote…
你还好吗 感觉怎么样
You alright, whatare you feeling?
啊!
– Ahh!
马克:你还好吗?
– [Mark] You alright?
你还好吗?
You alright man?
啊!
– Ahh!
我看了评论 朋友们
– I read the comments, guys.
没错 那就是我
Yeah,that guy.
不过对于那些不知道我是谁的观众
But for those of you out there that have no idea who I am,
嗨 我是马克
hi,I’m Mark,
我拍摄了过去四年中
and I’m the one who’s been filming the adventures
你们所看到的
with Coyote Peterson you’ve been watching
狼叔的冒险
for the past four years.
这段时间里 我们收到了各种各样的问题
In that time, we’ve gottenall kind of questions
关于我们对野性勇者频道
about how we do our productions and how we make videos
是如何制作节目以及制作视频的
for the Brave Wilderness channel.
为了回答其中的一些问题
In an effort to answersome of those questions,
我就想 为什么不站到摄像机前
I thought, hey, why notget in front of the camera,
搭一个营地 做一些On Location里会做的事
do some base camps,do some on locations,
希望能够将制作过程中要做的各种事
and hopefully shed lighton all things production
展示出来
surrounding the BraveWilderness channel.
作为开始
To kick things off,
让我们首先来看一些经常收到的提问
let’s start with one of the most common questions that we often get
这个问题是
which is”Guys, how doyou pick which location
你们如何挑选要探索的地方?
“you’re actuallygoing to explore?”
老实说 这个问题有许多答案
That’s one of those questions that truthfullyhas many answers.
但是我们挑选目的地的
But one of the ways
一种办法是
that we pick where we’re gon na visit
我比团队先一步
is that I actuallygo ahead of the team
去那个地方进行实地考察
to scout thelocation in advance.
现在 我只能告诉你们这些
Now, I could just tell you about this
但我觉得如果带着你们去野外
but I thought it sure would
向你们展示这样的一次冒险
be a whole lot more fun
究竟是什么样的
to take you guys withme out in the field
绝对会有趣得多
to show you one of theseadventures is actually like.
最近 我去了冰岛
And recently,I got to visitthe country of Iceland.
冰岛是我去过最棒的地方之一
Iceland is one of themost amazing places
举世无双
that I have evervisited, bar none.
老实说 我还是个孩子的时候
Honestly guys, it’s a place that I wanted to visit
就很想去那里
since I was a little kid.
所以我非常兴奋
So I’m super excited thatthis is one of the first
要和你们分享这个先导片
pre-production videos that I’mgoing to share with you guys.
闲话少说 让我们走出录影棚
So without further ado,let’s get out of this studio
去野外看看
and head into the field and check out what kind
我发现了怎样的冰岛酷炫冒险
of cool Icelandic adventures I discovered.
冰岛 一个延伸出梦幻般景色
Iceland, a country sprawlingwith dramatic landscapes
和喷发火山地形的国家
and explosive volcanic terrain.
这个地方的每一处景观
A place that truly embodies the meaning
在陡峭土地前进的每一步
of the word adventure with every vista
都诠释了什么叫探险
and every step forthon its craggy soil.
那是一座火山
That’s a volcano.
八年前曾经喷发过
Just erupted eight years ago.
对我来说 这是我第一次来这个北欧岛国
For me, this wouldbe my first visit
它比北边的邻居 格陵兰岛
to the Nordic island nationthat is far more green
覆盖着更多的绿色
than it’s northernneighbor of Greenland.
然而 这不是一次传统的探险
However,this would beno traditional adventure,
这是一次单人任务
it was a solo mission.
而我的任务
My goal?
是为狼叔和工作人员们考察更深度的探险
To scout furtherexpeditions and adventures for Coyote and the crew.
过去我独自完成过许多次这样的任务
A mission I have led myselfmany times in the past.
还记得那些恐龙脚印吗
Remember thosedinosaur footprints? Yep,
我在几个月前去犹他南部的考察探险中发现的
I found those months earlier on a scouting expedition in southern Utah.
但是现在 因为先进的相机技术
But now, because of advancementsin camera technology,
我可以带你们和我一起经历
I can take you withme on these exciting
这些刺激且不同寻常的冒险
and often unexpected adventures.
我们开始吧 现在该潜水了
Here we go, timefor snorkeling.
在寒冷的水里 让我们出发
In freezing water,let’s do this.
在我的冰岛旅行中
While on my Icelandic journey,
我探访了许多地方 比如索尔河谷
I explored places like the Valley of Thor,
骑了冰岛的马
rode Icelandic horses,and even got to visit
甚至去了世界著名的温泉疗养地 蓝湖
a world famous spa,the Blue Lagoon.
我到现在也不知道脸上抹的是什么
I still don’t know what that is on my face but hey,
但是所有人都这么干 所以何乐而不为呢
everyone was doing it, so why not?
总之 在这次考察中有一段特别的经历
Anyways,there’s oneparticular adventure
我迫不及待想要展示给你们
on this expedition that I simplycouldn’t wait to show you.
那就是我在Silfra裂缝的
That being my journeyinto the icy waters
冰水中浮潜的旅程
of the Silfra fissure.
这个裂缝是
The fissure itself is a by-product
北美板块和亚欧板块分裂的副产物
of the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates drifting apart,
随之而来的是多重裂缝
leaving in their wake multiple rifts
其中充满了这个星球上最纯净的水
that fill with some of thepurest water on the planet.
朋友们 马上就要去Silfra裂缝潜泳
Alright, guys, aboutto go snorkeling in
the Silfra fissure.
这是世界上能见度最高的的水域
Some of the clearest watervisibility in all the world
说实在的 也是唯一一个
and actually, one of the only places
能够在两个大洲之间潜水的地方
that you can dive between two continents.
实际上 我们现在正站在
Literally we arestanding in the fissure
分开了亚欧大陆和北美大陆的裂缝上
that separates Eurasia andNorth America right now
我们马上就要在天然泉中进行潜水
and we’re gonna go divingin a natural spring.
水里非常冷
It’s very cold, wedefinitely don’t want water
我们绝对不希望水进入潜水服
getting inside our suits because
因为水温在2摄氏度左右 只比冰点高一点
it’s around two degreesCelsius, just above freezing.
但是这一定会很棒
but It’s gonna be pretty awesome.
我们现在要穿上潜泳服下水了
We’re about to go get our snorkel gear together and get in,
出发吧
so let’s go.
[马克的呻吟]
(Mark groans)
我看起来帅吗?不
Was that graceful, look good? No,
好吧
okay. Well,
这衣服能保持我的体温 这才是重要的
it’s gonna keep me warmso that’s what’s important.
当我走下平台的阶梯时
As I walked down thesteps of the platform,
紧张和不安涌上了我的心头
a nervous anticipationstarted to set in.
进入36华氏度的水里
Entering 36 degreeFahrenheit water
并不是我习以为常的事情
isn’t something Itend to do everyday.
我想说 这个水只差四度就结冰了
I mean, this water is onlyfour degrees above freezing.
可以肯定地说 这水没法更冷了
Safe to say, it doesn’tget much colder than this.
朋友们 我妹妹今天来帮忙了
So guys, my sister’shelping us out today.
跟大家打个招呼 伊薇特
Say hi to everybody, Yvette.
她和我一起来了冰岛 所以她是今天的摄影师
She came by to Iceland with me, so she’s the cameraman today.
出发吧
Here we go.
我们将要在Silfra裂缝中浮潜
We’re gonna go snorkelingin the Silfra fissure.
该下水了
Time to get in.
当我扎进水里的时候
As I plunged into the water,
我的脸马上就有一种刺痛感
my face was instantly met with a stinging sensation.
这刺激使我分心 但是突然
The shock distractedme, but then suddenly,
我看到了迸发的颜色
an explosion of color.
这是梦幻一般的景色
This landscape wasabsolutely surreal.
就像是从科幻小说某一页跳出来的一样
Something straightout of the pages of a science fiction novel.
更妙的是 这水就像水晶一样百分百地清楚
And to top it all off, the water was 100 % crystal clear.
这几乎是难以置信的
It was nearly unbelievable.
据说在天气好的时候
The visibility in thefissure on a good day
裂缝里的能见度可以超过300英尺
is said to extendwell beyond 300 feet.
我想我们都可以看着这个镜头
And I think we can all look
并且肯定
at this footage and confirm
它是真实的
that that is definitely true.
我现在能明白为什么
I could see now why so many people
那么多恐高的人
with a fear of heights
讨厌这种经历了
have issues withthis experience.
不夸张地说 这种感觉就像
It literally felt as ifnothing was between me
我和裂缝底部之间空无一物
and the bottom of the fissure.
实际上 感觉更像是在飞
In fact, the sensationwas actually closer
而不是在游泳
to that of flying thanit was to swimming.
这种感觉维持到我开始尝试用脚蹼划动
That is, until I tried toactually kick with my fins.
干燥的潜水服 提供了维持生命的温度和隔热层
The dry suit, whileproviding life-saving warmth
同时也使我几乎不可能移动
and insulation, made itnearly impossible to move.
它产生的浮力完全限制了我的行动
The buoyancy it createdrestricted my movements so much that,
以至于在很大程度上
to a large degree,
我只能在水流的帮助下前进
I was only able to move forward by the assistance of the current.
然而我要说 失去移动能力
However, I will saythis lack of mobility
实际上使我放松下来 享受着整个体验
actually allowed me to relaxand enjoy the experience
沉浸在色彩
as a whole and reallytake in all the color
和壮丽的景色之中
and spectacular scenery.
有时候 只顺着旅程往前就很棒
Sometimes, it’s nice tojust be along for the ride.
那么像Silfra裂缝这样的地方是怎么形成的呢
So how does a place like the Silfra fissure come to exist?
如结果所见
As it turns out, Iceland sits smack dab
冰岛正好坐落于
on the Mid-AtlanticRidge, which is formed
由北美板块和亚欧板块分离形成的
by the separation ofthe North American
大西洋洋中脊
and Eurasian tectonic plates.
在辛格韦德利国家公园
In Thingvellir NationalPark, the separation
板块以每年一英寸的速度分离着
of these plates expandsnearly one inch every year.
但是经历了数百万年的发展
But over the courseof millions of years,
形成了被自然蓄水层
it has created fissures,which are filled
和附近山峰融化的冰川水
by a natural aquiferand glacial meltwater
所填满的裂缝
from the surrounding peaks.
这些水流动得很慢 非常慢
This water movesslowly, very slowly.
实际上
In fact,
这些水需要花费近100年的时间流动
it can take up to nearly 100 years to travel
并且经过疏松的火山岩的过滤
and filter itself throughthe porous volcanic soil,
成为这个星球上最纯净的水
making it some of thepurest H2O on the planet.
它是如此纯净
It is so pure,
你完全可以在裂缝中游泳的时候
you can literally drink the water around you
喝身边的水
as you swim through the fissure.
是的 我的确尝试过
And yes, I definitelytried it out.
哇 这水很冰
– Woo, well, the water is cold.
但是我可以告诉你们 这是目前为止
But I can tell youguys this is, by far,
我遇见过的 最清楚的能见度
the clearest visibilityI have ever encountered.
顺便说
And oh, by the way…
[喝水声]
(gulps)
这水很好喝
The water’s delicious.
这可能是你能喝到的最纯净的水
It’s about the purest waterthat you could ever drink.
这种情况下你可以喝这的水
It is one of those scenarios where you can drink the water.
真是棒极了
It’s pretty awesome.
[喝水声]
(gulps)
冰岛
Iceland.
这水好喝的同时
While it is delicious,it is actually the purity
同时也正是由于它的纯净和低温
and frigid temperature of the water that helps
形成了生动的颜色和附近的景色
to create the vivid colors and the landscape of this environment.
当我继续往前漂游的时候
As I continued to drift along,
我迫不及待想带着我的团队
I couldn’t help but dream of coming back
回到这个地方
to dive this locationwith the team.
我的想象力开始发散
My imagination wasliterally running wild,
试着去幻想裂缝底部的景色
trying to picture whatthe scene must be like
会是什么样子
from the bottom of the fissure.
我也开始好奇会有什么住在下面
And I was also beginning to wonder what else might live down there.
那里还有除了海藻和海草之外的东西吗
Is there something down therebesides algae and troll grass?
正当我开始考虑
But just as I startedto consider the idea
自由下潜去探索的时候
of taking a freedive to find out,
我注意到我的GoPro的电量
I noticed thebattery on my GoPro,
20分钟前还是满的 现在只剩1%了
which was full 20 minutesprior, was now at only 1%.
朋友们 这水太冷了
wow guys, thewater is so cold
它正在夺走GoPro的电量
that it’s literally drainingthe life out of this GoPro.
但在它关机之前 我想要说
But before it dies,I just want to say
在这里 在冰岛的Silfra裂缝
that getting to snorkel in the Silfra fissure here
进行浮潜
in Iceland has to be one of the coolest
是我所体验过的最酷的经历之一
experiences I have ever done.
我是马克•文斯 始终勇敢 保持野性
I’m Mark Vins, bebrave, stay wild.
我们会在下一个地方再见
We’ll see ya onthe next location. Woo,
哇 这水真冷
this water’s cold! Ah,
看了这个片段
just seeing thatfootage makes me wanna
我真想拿起我的潜水服
go grab my dive gear,jump on an airplane,
上飞机 直奔冰岛
head back to Iceland, andget down there to explore
去探索裂缝深处
the depths of those fissures.
我只能想象那底下看起来有多酷了
I can only imagine how coolit looks from the bottom.
不幸的是 我们还得等一段时间
Unfortunately,we aregoing to have to wait
才能再次去探险
a little bit longer forthat adventure, guys.
刚才只是一个考察任务
That was just a scouting mission,
但是我可以百分百保证狼叔 马里奥 和我
but I can 100 % guarantee you that Coyoto, Mario, and myself
很快就会出发冰岛进行一段史诗般的冒险
will be heading back to Iceland on an epic adventure very soon.
我希望所有人都喜欢这次Silfra裂缝
Well I hope everyone enjoyedthis behind-the-scenes peek
以及野性勇者的拍摄地点考察任务
of the Silfra fissureand just what it takes
幕后的前瞻视频
to location scout productionsfor Brave Wilderness.
你们喜欢这个视频吗
Did you guys like this video?
你们想要看更多吗
Do you want tosee more of these?
在下面的评论里告诉我
Tell me about it in the comments section below and don’t forget,
别忘了问我问题 朋友们
please ask me questions, guys.
谁知道呢 也许我会在下期On Location
Who knows, maybe I’ll pick yours to answer
抽几个问题回答
on the next On Location.
如果你喜欢这次考察探险
If you enjoyed this scouting expedition, make sure to
一定要去看我发现恐龙脚印的
go back and watch the video that
那段视频
resulted from my discovery of those dinosaur tracks.
别忘了关注我 这样就可以
And don’t forget tosubscribe so you can join me
和我们一起进行下一次冒险
and the rest of the crewon our next location.
[狼嚎]
(wolf howls)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

在地球上最纯净的水域的探险旅行

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Khalil

审核员

审核员 EM

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ0ausMICgM

相关推荐