ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

选择职业 | 诺曼·阿里·坎 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

选择职业 | 诺曼·阿里·坎

Choosing a career | Nouman Ali Khan | illustrated | Subtitled

这里的年轻人正在攻读他们的学位
Young people here are doing their degrees.
他们中有人学医学
They’re doing medicine.
有人学工程学 有人学会计学
They’re doing engineering. They’re doing accounting.
有个学生说 “我要研究历史学!”
And one student says, “I’m gonna study history!”
他们的父母会说 “什么?”
And their parents say, “What?
“你打算用历史做什么?
What are you going to do with history?
谁会给你工作?
Who’s going to give you a job?
你要去哪……你要去哪里工作?
Where are you gonna…where are you gonna go to works? You know.
哪里会雇佣你?
Where are you gonna get employed?
历史学不能为你支付账单
History doesn’t pay the bills.
别学历史”
Don’t study history.”
于是我们带着我们最聪明的孩子 男人和女人
So we took our smartest kids, our smartest men and women and we made
把他们培养为医生 工程师 程序员和建筑师
them doctors, we made them engineers, we made them programmers, we
我们不希望他们成为历史学家
made them architects and we did not care to make them what; historians,
政治学者 社会学家 人类学家或者心理学家
political scientists, sociologists, anthropologists, psychologists.
一点也不
No.
你猜怎么样
And you know what?
作为一个民族 我们决定了一整代人
As a nation, we decided that an entire generation of
只能做工人
people should just be workers.
我们只是劳工
We’re just workers.
我是说 一个医生
I mean, a doctor,
失去了应有的尊重 就只是个熟练工人
without all due respect to the doctors, is skilled labor.
那叫做劳工
It’s labour.
你是个体力劳动者
You’re a laborer.
你很专业 但还是在做体力劳动
You’re specialized but you’re still laboring.
建筑师也一样是
And that architect is
在特殊领域工作的劳工
still a labor, working in a specialized field.
谁在为了这个共同体思考?
Who’s doing the thinking on behalf of this Ummah? Who’s thinking on behalf of this Ummah?
谁来重建我们作为一个共同体的身份?
Who’s restoring our identity as an Ummah?
我们最优秀的头脑没有被运用
The best of our minds are not being used.
因为他们在忙于做其他事情
Because they are too busy doing other things.
“我要你去学这个 学那个”
“I want you to study this and that.”
可悲的是
And the sad thing is that
如果问 “你为什么学这个?为什么从事这一行?”
if you ask why are you studying this, why are you in this career?
你知道多数情况下答案是什么吗?
You know what the answer is most of the time?
第一种回答是 “我父母告诉我的”
Number 1 answer, “My parents told me.”
第二种回答是 “这是个好工作”
Number 2 answer is “It’s a good job.”
就这样 所以我们留给下一代的唯一遗产是
That’s it. So the only legacy we are leaving for our next generation is that
生命中最重要的事是找份好工作
the most important thing in your life is looking for a good job.
我不反对找一份好工作
I am not against getting a good job
顺便说一下 要找份好工作
By the wey,get a good job.
我是完全赞成的
I’m all for it.
但是你知道吗?
But you know what?
世界不止需要靠一两种职业赚钱的人
the world needs more than people who just make money in one or two careers.
在我看来 我认为历史学家 神学家
I would argue, if I had it my way, historians would be, and historians,and theologians and
和那些研究心理学 社会学的人
you know, people that are studying psychology and sociology,
他们会是薪酬最高的教授
they would be the highest paid professors.
他们会是获得薪酬最高的研究人员
They would be the highest paid researchers,
这是我的看法
in my opinion
因为他们是影响社会运行的人
Cause they’re the people who impact how society operates.
他们为社会指引方向
They give direction to society.
如果他们有穆斯林精神
And if they have an Islamic mindset, man,
他们会造福世界
they can bring a lot of good to the world.
所以 即使是在这里的年轻人
So, even if…for the young people here,
你在学习会计的同时 另外
while you are studying accounting, on the side,
尽可能多的学习历史
take as many history courses as you can.
尽可能多地学习其他东西
Learn as much about other things as you can.
那些真正让你成为有教养的人和深邃思考者的东西
Things that actually make you a refined human being, a deeper thinker.
学习社会学 这门学科很重要
Learn sociology, it is an important subject.
《可兰经》中有很多与社会学
There is a lot of sociology in the Quran,
心理学和政治学相关的内容
there is a lot of psychology in the Quran,there is a lot of political science in the Quran.
会有人说:“不 不 我想当医生
And somebody says, “No, no, I want to be a
因为《可兰经》中有胚胎学
doctor cause there’s embryology in the Quran.”
是的 在某一两条经文中
Yeah, in one or two ayat
提到了胚胎学 但这不是可兰经的精髓部分
there is some reference to it, but it isn’t at the heart of it.
《可兰经》的精髓
At the heart of it
是人类契约 所以人文学科非常重要 而且我们
is human engagement, so these humanities they are important and we
必须从伊斯兰教的视角来还原它们
have to restore them from the Islamic perspective.
这是很重要的
This is a critical thing.
当然 历史学是那种还原的核心
Of course, history is at the center of that.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

大多数人选择更“务实”的工作,总得有人思考更大的问题。(立足于伊斯兰教《可兰经》)

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

大力

审核员

审核员T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lbV67Gzk-U

相关推荐