ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

被壁虎咬了一口! – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

被壁虎咬了一口!

CHOMPED by a GECKO!

– 往右看 它在那棵树的旁边- 哪儿
– Eyeshine right there on the side of that tree.- Where ?
– 好 我要去抓了- 好
– Okay, I’m just gonna go for it.- Yeah.
– 抓到了!- 你抓到它了?
– Got it!- You got it?
对 我抓到它了 抓到了 抓到了
Yep, got him, got him, got him.
天哪
Oh.
[呻吟并且尖叫]
[Grunting and Screaming]
[部落音乐]
[Tribal music]
今夜 我们将深入佛罗里达南部
Tonight,we are deep in the heart of an agricultural fruit grove
一个水果种植园的中心
located in Southern Florida
那个水果园对于蜥蜴来说是一个理想的生态系统
which is an ideal ecosystem for invasive lizards.
到目前为止 我们找到并且小心抓捕住了
Thus far, we have found and safely captured
一只亮眼的高冠变色龙
a very impressive veiled chameleon.
当我们正满心欢喜的
And while we would love to
要让它回归到大自然中时
release it back into the wild,
了解到这只蜥蜴是一种入侵的生物
this lizard is a reptilian invader
所以它将被捐献给一个野生动物保护区
so it will be donated to a wildlife sanctuary
在那里它将当一个教育范本
where it will serve as an educational example
一只居住在不属于它的生态系统的范本
of an animal that does not belong in this ecosystem.
除了变色龙以外
In addition to chameleons,
这片果园也以建立大壁虎
this fruit grove is also known for having an established
繁殖种群而出名
breeding population of tokay geckos.
这些吵闹的爬行动物因它们的巨大叫声闻名
These noisy reptiles are famous for their loud bark
因叫声听起来像是to-kay to-kay
which sounds like to-kay, to-kay,
因此这种蜥蜴的名称就被叫做Tokay gecko
hence the name that these lizards have been given.
这个右边有一个非常小的裂缝
And that right there is a perfect little crevice.
过来看看 找一只壁虎
Check this out, for a gecko.
现在里面什么都没有
Nothing in there now,
我敢保证它现在一定在树上某处狩猎
I guarantee it’s up here hunting in the trees somewhere.
好吧 我们来继续搜寻
All right, well, we’re gonna continue the search
但愿能找到一只
and hopefully find one.
像大多数壁虎一样
Like most gecko species,
大壁虎从不在远离它藏身点的地方闲逛
the tokay never wanders far from its hiding spot
藏身地点通常是深洞或者树的间隙中
which is often a deep crevice or hole in a tree.
有了这个藏身地 加上壁虎极快爆发速度
This refuge combined with a notable burst of speed,
当更大的捕食者靠近时
provides these nocturnal creatures with a quick escape route
能提供出一个绝佳的逃生路线
in the event that a larger predator approaches.
我现在正在做的是寻找眼耀
What I’m doing is actually searching for eyeshine,
这些壁虎的眼睛可以反射我手电筒的光亮
these geckos eyes will reflect back in my flashlight.
我要把这个灯光离我的鼻子近一点 就像这样
What I wan na do is just keep the light close up to my nose like this,
我正在找那些在黑夜中发光的眼球
and I’m looking for those little eyeballs to spark out in the darkness.
寻找发光的眼睛的确给我
Spotting eyeshine definitely gave me the advantage
在远处寻找蜥蜴带来了便利 然而
of targeting a lizard from the distance, however,
迅速并且保持安静地潜行
sneaking up quickly and quietly,
还不能引起蜥蜴的注意 还得筛选好
without the lizard noticing and in turn bolting
它可能的逃跑方案 情况不会如预想一般顺利
into its escape hatch was a much different scenario.
跟着我的手电筒的光
Follow my flashlight here.
就是这里 这里有一只壁虎
This right here, there was a gecko up
正在这棵树的小裂缝上
in the little crevice of that tree.
我现在看不见它
I can not see it now,
它躲回去了 我走近点看看能不能抓住它
duck back, let me go up and see if I can catch him.
噢!
Oh!
[咕哝]
(grunts)
它们太快了 我认为它应该爬下树的一边了
They are quick, I thought he went down the side of the tree.
似乎它们一听到脚步声
It’s like as soon as they hear the footsteps coming,
就立马下来
they are off.
那就是只小蜥蜴 我们应该找一个更大一点的
All right well that was just a small one, we’re definitely looking for something bigger
但是只要抓到一只这趟就不算白来
but getting any gecko up close for the cameras is a value.
好的 让我们继续找
All right, let’s keep searching.
往那走 就在那
Here we go, right there.
你抓到它了吗?
Did you get it?
没有
Nope.
那儿有一个洞
there’s a hole right here.
它应该沿着洞往树里钻了
He just went down into the hole in that tree.
好几次失败的尝试
Several missed attempts brought with them
让我挫折感倍增
a heightened sense of frustration.
但我绝不放弃
Yet I refused to give up
我的毅力最终会引领我们
and my persistence finally led us
迎来我们一直等待时刻的到达
to the moment I had been waiting for,
迎来一只没有注意到我的壁虎
a gecko that I could see, but who couldn’t see me.
“眼耀”就在树的那边
Eyeshine right there on the side of that tree.
– 哪里?- 一只壁虎 那旁边蜷着身体
-Where?-Gecko, just curved there on the side.
– 看到那边V型的树吗?- 看到了
– See that V-shaped tree?- Yeah.
靠近点 靠近点 靠近点
Come up, come up, come up.
那儿有条尾巴 马里奥你看到了吗?
There’s the tail, Mario do you see it?
是的 但我什么都没抓到
Yeah, I got nothing.
好吧 我继续找它
Okay, I’m just gonna go for it.
好的
Yeah.
– 抓到它了!- 你抓到了?
– Got him!- You got it?
是的 抓到它了 抓到了 抓到了
Yes, got him, got him, got him.
过来看看 它准备咬我
Check this out, he’s trying to bite me already.
马里奥 快点 快点
Hang on, hang on.
快照着这里 看看它
Come on in to the shot, take a look at that.
– 太棒了- 在这里
– Nice.- There it is.
那是一只大壁虎
That is a tokay gecko.
好的 让我慢慢把它
All right, let me slowly peel this guy up
从树上弄下来
and off of the tree.
我已经尽最大努力了抓住它了
That is about as good a grab as I can possibly make.
让我把它的小脚趾弄下来
Let me just kind of peelhis little toes off there.
– 兄弟!- 好的兄弟
– Man!- All right buddy.
朋友这是一只大壁虎
Man that’s a big gecko.
哇哦 这是一只很棒的壁虎
Whoo, that is a good gecko.
它紧抓着树
He’s just clinging onto the tree.
抓到你了 我们走 它在咬牙切齿
Got you, there we go, and he is all chompy,
它想把我所有手指咬进它嘴里
trying to get my fingers in his mouth.
好的 让我蹲在这里
All right let me crouch down right here.
搞定了 就是这样
There you have it.
看看你 真好看
Look at you, good looking.
现在我的手在抖
My hand is shaking right now.
我们今晚有很多的失误
We have had many missestonight and unlike frogs,
这些壁虎不像青蛙 在光亮的地方不会待着不动
these geckos do not staystill in flashlight shine.
它们迅速的在树的一边变焦 哇哦
They quickly zoom aroundthe side of the tree. Wow,
一个完美的标本
a perfect specimen.
看看这个颜色 灰蓝 浅蓝
Look at the coloration,grayish blue, light blue,
还有所有的紫铜斑点
and all of thatcopper speckling.
噢 它叫了噢 噢我听到了
Oh it’s gonna make,oh, oh I hear you.
你听到它的叫声吗?
You hear that bark?
这是我们每晚一直听到的声音
That’s what we’ve been hearing calling all
这其实是一个防御性的警告
night and that’s actually a defensive warning that
如果你靠近它的手指
if you get your finger close, I’m
它会让你非常痛苦
going to give you one very painful chomp.
上前点马里奥 把相机向下移动拍它的咽喉
And go ahead Mario andzoom in down the gullet.
真是一个让人胆寒的嘴
That is an impressive mouth.
看看它里面的颜色
Look at the interior coloration,
黑色带着一点亮红色
black with a little bit of bright red,
几乎是警戒性的颜色
almost aposematic in design.
当然我们知道壁虎是没有毒的
Of course we know geckos are not venomous,
他们是没有毒的 但是这个物种
they are not poisonous, but this species,
有着与众不同的锋利牙齿并且可以狠狠痛咬你一口
specifically has very sharp teeth and can give you one very painful bite.
让我继续 将它的身体转一下 像这样
Let me go ahead andturn its body like this.
你会看得更清楚 哇啊!
You can get a goodluck, oh, whoo!
噢 天啊 他向我爬了过来 向我爬了过来
Oh boy, he’s going atme, he’s going at me.
还试着在这咬我一口 不可能的小家伙
All right trying to get abite going there, no buddy.
你可以听到那小声的叫声
You can hear that little bark.
他们的确非常的有攻击性
They are incredibly aggressive.
噢噢 那离我的手指太近了
Ooh ooh, that’s tooclose to my finger.
– 它无处可逃- 是的 很强壮对吧?
– That came out of nowhere.- Yeah, strong, right?
他们会爆发出一些行为 就像这样
They will explodeinto action like that.
这些雄性比雌性更大 并且他们同样地有攻击性
Now the males are larger than the females and they’re also incredibly aggressive,
很重的领土意识
very territorial,
很有可能这边这棵树
and there’s a good chancethat this tree right here
就是这只小哥斯拉的领地
is this littleGodzilla’s domain.
我要在不被它咬到的情况下
I’m gonna try to showyou the side of its body
向你们展示它的这部分的身体
without taking a bite.
好的 你想要保持冷静?
All right you’regonna stay calm?
我希望这只萝卜尾巴壁虎
I’m hoping like theturnip-tailed gecko
它可以保持一个尖叫的状态
that it will just go intoa state of (squeals).
有时他们会装死
Sometimes they will play dead,
接着你会松开你紧握的手 然后他们会试图逃跑
then you loosen your grip and then they try to get away.
但是这个例子 是壁虎意识到
But in this instance, thetokay is all about the fight
挣扎不是一个好选择时才会做的
once it realizes thatflight is not an option.
你可以看到我的手在这有一点颤抖
You can see my handshaking a little bit there.
让我试着让它完全稳定下来 呼
Let me try to get itcompletely stable. Whew,
深呼吸 不要想着还会被这只大壁虎咬到
deep breath, do not want to be bitten, yet by the tokay gecko.
咳 你这是什么意思?
Whoa, what do you mean yet?
噢 我想起来了一点
Oh, I got a little bit
关于这只壁虎的历史
of history with the tokay gecko
我们开始进入第二步 但是首先
that we’ll get into in a second but first–
你手指上那个是绑的绷带吗?
Is that with that bandages on your finger?
你是想说绷带的由来吗?
Is that the history?
不 不 不 那是一只急躁的海龟咬的
No, no no, that’s a snapping turtle bite.
壁虎咬的伤口没有
The tokay gecko bite is not as bad
一只急躁的乌龟的咬的严重
as a snapping turtle
但是壁虎的咬伤非常地痛
but it is incredibly painful.
大壁虎是一种贪婪的捕猎者
The tokay gecko isa voracious predator
凡大壁虎所遇到的 任何东西都会被吃掉
and they will eat pretty muchanything they can come across,
其他蜥蜴 昆虫 甚至是哺乳类的幼崽 小老鼠
other lizards, insects, evenbaby mammals, small mice,
幼鸟 这个捕猎者来说都是捕食对象
baby birds, all make fairgame for this predator.
现在让我们来看看
Now let’s look at one of the hallmark traits
这只大壁虎的特征 它的脚
of this gecko, its feet.
这些脚趾全都覆盖有这种小的粘的肉趾
These toes are all coveredin these little sticky pads.
看这脚趾的顶部都有爪子
Now at the tips of thetoes they do have claws
并且这是结合了爪子和粘肉趾
and it’s a combination ofthe claws and the sticky pads
这能让他们爬到几乎所有的表面
that allow them to climbover virtually any surface.
不论是上树
Whether it’s up the side
或者甚至是玻璃面
of a tree or even across glass,
壁虎可以粘贴着任何东西
this gecko canstick to anything.
大壁虎一直以来
Now the tokay geckohas long been one
是我最喜欢的蜥蜴种类之一
of my favorite lizard species.
当我十岁还是个孩子的时候
And when I was a kid,when I was 10-years-old,
我特别想要一只大壁虎作为宠物
I wanted one of these asa pet more than anything.
那时 我妈妈还不知道大壁虎是什么
At the time, my mom didn’t knowanything about tokay geckos
然后她说
and she said,
如果你考试能全A
if you get straight As on your report card,
我就给你买一只作为宠物
I’ll let you get one as a pet.
所以我应该怎么做?
So what did I do?
我就一直非常非常努力地学习
I studied and studied and studied, got straight
拿到全A成绩单的那天
As on my report card and the day my
妈妈带我去宠物店去买大壁虎
mom took me to the pet store to get one of these lizards,
宠物店的老板告诉我
the guy that owned the pet store said,
这种爬行动物不但咬人会非常痛还不会松口
not only do these lizards give an incredibly painful bite and hold on
而且它们还要吃很多老鼠崽
but they also eat a lot of baby mice.
于是我妈说 没门
And my mom said, no way,
所以我们没有买到大壁虎
we are not getting a lizard
因为如果养了我们就必须喂它吃幼鼠
that we’re gonna haveto feed baby mice to.
所以你看 那天狼叔没有带回
So lo and behold Coyoteleft the pet store
一只大壁虎当宠物就离开了宠物店
that day with no pet lizard.
但是现在看看 虽然有点事后诸葛亮
But now, looking back on it in hindsight,
但我能肯定一只像这样的爬行动物
I could definitely see that a lizard like this
也许并不是最好的宠物
probably did not make the best pet.
我很确定在看这集视频的
I’m sure a lot of you guys
许多人之中
out there watching this episode,
会自认为这是一只酷炫的爬宠
thinking to yourselves,this is such a cool lizard,
并想要养一只这样的爬宠
I want one of these lizards.
讲真的朋友们 大壁虎
Honestly guys, the tokay gecko,
除非你有方法和经验去照顾它
unless you have the means and the experience to take care
否则这不会是一个好宠物
of it, not a good pet.
他们咬人非常有力并且是贪婪的捕食者
That bite is powerful and they are voracious predators,
你需要不断的喂食物给他们
you have to feed them constantly.
我知道我老是强调这些
I know I keep focusing on this whole,
噢这个咬伤真的很糟糕 它们会咬住你不松口
oh the bite is really bad, they bite and hold on.
这就是只壁虎 它真的那么糟糕吗
It’s just a gecko, is it really that bad?
我不知道
I don’t know guys,
我从未被一只壁虎咬过
I’ve never been bitten by a tokay gecko.
我曾经被许多蜥蜴类咬过
I’ve been bitten by many lizard species,
但其实我十分好奇
but I’m pretty curious.
被壁虎咬一口会有多糟糕
How bad is the bite of the tokay gecko?
如果我还是一个10岁四年级的孩子
And if I was still 10-years-old and in fourth grade,
这只大壁虎会紧咬我的手指并且不松口吗?
is this something that would have latched onto my finger and not let go?
我知道你们在想什么 狼叔
I know what you guys are all thinking, Coyote,
我们是不是要进入大壁虎的咬合区看看?
are we gonna enter the bite zone with the tokay gecko?
我认为我们最好实验一下
I think we better try it out.
你们准备好了吗?
You guys ready?
你认真的?
Are you seriously gonna do this?
我当然是
I’m gonna do it,
我只是对这方面很好奇
I’m just very curious at this point.
这是一次蓄意的咬伤
This is an intentional bite to
来看看这种咬伤有多痛
see how painful is the bite
他们真的是壁虎王国里的恶犬吗?
and are they truly the bulldog of the gecko kingdom?
或者是这只壁虎想要咬一口然后趁机逃掉?
Or is this a lizard gonna bite and then let go?
如果你准备好了
So if you guys are ready, it’s time
那么就开始进入大壁虎的咬合区
to enter the bite zone with the tokay gecko.
嘿狼叔 你想不想我剧透你这个结局
Hey Coyote, do you want me to spoil the ending for you?
结局会挺烂的
It’s gonna be bad.
是的 好了 这里将会发生一些事
Yeah, well, here’s what’s gonna happen.
这只爬行动物要么咬一口就松口
The lizard’s either gonna bite and
要么就是咬住不松口
let go or it’s gonna bite and hold on.
应急方案是我会把它放在这个木头上
The contingency plan is I’m gonna set it down on this log,
然后我放开这只爬行动物的身体
let go of the lizard’s body,
来看看它是否会松开我的手指
and see if it will then let go of my finger.
如果不松开 接下来的画面
If not, I’m just gonna have a reptile locked
我的手就将一直带着一个爬宠附属品了
onto one of my appendages for the rest of the scene.
好的 准备好了吗?
All right, you guys ready?
你真的要做?
You sure about this?

Yep.
好吧 你有把握吗?
Okay. Are you have a good shot?
行 你老大
All right, it’s all you.
这就是我们所说的好奇心赶走狼
This is what we call curiosity chomped the coyote.
我是狼叔彼得森
I’m Coyote Peterson and I’m
我现在准备进入大壁虎的咬合区
about to enter the bite zone with the tokay gecko.
准备好了吗?
Ready?

One.

Two.
[呻吟和尖叫]
(grunting and screaming)
啊哈!
Aha!
咬一口然后松口 好的
A bite and let go. Yeah,
上前来聚焦拍我的手指这里 Mario
go ahead and zoom in on my finger there Mario.
这就是被一只大壁虎咬的后果
And that is the result of a tokay gecko bite.
我就知道和会发生这事
I knew this was gonna happen.
为什么你不惜这样做?
Why did you need to do that?
我是个好奇的人 必须要知道
Curiosity guys, I had to know.
被大壁虎咬到了真的那么糟糕吗?
Is the bite of the tokay gecko really that bad?
10岁大的狼叔可以养一只壁虎吗?
Did 10-year-old Coyote deserve to have a gecko?
他可是拿到了全A的成绩单
He got straight As on his report card.
说真的 我应该感谢我的妈妈
Honestly guys, I have to say thanks to my mom
在我小的时候不让我养大壁虎
for not letting me get one of these lizards when I was a little kid
因为我可以想象如果被这样一只
’cause I can just imagine how bad it would have been
生物一直咬着我的手指不松口会有多糟糕
if this creature had latched onto my finger and it didn’t let go.
如果你想要一些建议关于
So if you guys want suggestions
如何让爬行类动物变成一个好宠物
as to what lizard makes a good pet,
豹纹壁虎和鬃狮蜥都是一个不错的选择
the leopard gecko and the bearded dragon are both excellent choices.
如果你是想养一只大壁虎
When it comes to tokay geckos,
那还是放弃吧 就让那些大壁虎们呆在这荒野中吧
let’s just go ahead and leave these guys in the wild.
但是这一只运气比较差 我知道 兄弟
Now unfortunately for this one, I know buddy,
我们不能让你回树上去
we can’t let you back into your tree
因为你在佛罗里达南部属于入侵者
because you are an invader here in South Florida.
但好消息是
But the good news is
这只大壁虎将会被捐赠给
that this lizard is gon na be donated
一个教育研究所
to an educational research facility
在那里他将会成为大壁虎物种的形象大使
where he’s then gonna become an ambassador for his species.
但是这确实是一个历史性的夜晚
But this certainly was an epic evening,
找到生物入侵物种大壁虎
finding invasive lizards and getting this
并且还近距离拍下了它的样子
awesome tokay gecko up close for the cameras.
我是狼叔彼得森 勇敢并保持着疯狂
I’m Coyote Peterson, be brave, stay wild.
我们下次冒险再见
We’ll see you on the next adventure.
哦 这伤口还在流血
Ooh, yeah that’s a bloody bite.
这种入侵爬虫类动物种群生存在佛罗里达南部的情况
The invasive reptile population in South Florida
成为野生动植物专家和保护倡导者中
continues to be a topic of conversation
一个持续热门探讨的话题
amongst wildlife specialists and conservation advocates.
的确有许多物种 像缅甸蟒蛇 树蜥蜴
It is true that most of these species, like Burmese pythons, tegu,
变色龙 甚至是大壁虎
chameleons, and even tokay geckos,
都在这建立了强大的繁殖体系
have established strong breeding populations
并且不幸地都待在这里
and unfortunately are likely here to stay.
一旦你去阳光州
If you ever visit the Sunshine State
并且偶遇到一只非本土的物种
and encounter anon-native animal species,
最正确的做法是记录你的地理位置
the best practice is totake note of your location,
并且快速通知鱼类与野生动物局
and quickly alert Fishand Wildlife Services
像这些专业的机构都在这附近有工作点
as these professionals areworking round-the-clock
来帮助平衡当地的生态
to help rebalancethe native ecosystem.
如果你认为抓一只大壁虎需要一些技巧
If you thought catching atokay gecko took some skill,
就倒带到这集我开始爬树
make sure to go back andwatch where this episode began
并且抓住了一只变色龙的地方开始看
as I climbed up a treeto coax down a chameleon.
还有不要忘了订阅
And don’t forget, subscribe,
这样你也可以加入我
so you can join me and the crew
成为这季Breaking Trail的一员了
on this season ofBreaking Trail.
[狼叔咕哝道]噢
[Coyote grunting]Oh,
好的 关了
so close.
[狼嚎][鸟鸣]
(wolf howling)(birds chirping)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

被壁虎咬伤有多糟糕?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

楼舜

审核员

审核员 GK

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlacyJsokzo

相关推荐