未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

成都的红油抄手

Chinese Street Food SPICY Chengdu Wontons | Sichuan Street Food

好啦大家来看看吧 我是常乐
Alright guys. Check it out. It’s Trevor James.
我现在在中国的成都
I am in Chengdu, China.
刚从印度德里和泰国回来
I just got back from Delhi and Thailand.
在印度体验了一个很棒棒的假期
Had an amazing trip in India.
那里有很多美食 当地人都很有善
So much good food, so many friendly people.
在泰国也录制了一个酷酷的视频
Got a cool video coming up from Thailand
现在刚刚回到成都
and right now just got back to Chengdu.
想吃一碗很赞的红油抄手
Gonna go for a beautiful bowl of red chilli oil wontons
然后及时更新一个简要的小视频
and had a quick little update video.
无论我何时离开中国 红油抄手都是我日思夜想的菜肴之一
Whenever I leave China, the red chilli oil wonton is one of the dishes I miss the most.
每一个抄手都被丝滑的红辣椒油覆盖上了炒鸡香辣的口感
Super spicy and silky red chilli oil coats each dumpling.
当你咬下它的第一口 就会对它有种无与伦比的热爱
And when you take your first bite, there’s nothing like it.
这种乐趣是只有在寻找馄饨的过程中才能感受到的
The fun is in searching for wontons.
当你找到它们的时候 你就会感受到那种一触即发的快感
When you find them, you just get that hit of joy.
当你意识到它们真的很棒棒的时候 在你心中它们简直是无可比拟的
And you know when they are good. There’s just nothing like it.
辣椒油一生追
Chilli oil for life.
所以只要沿着这条在重庆路上的小巷走
So just down this little alleyway here on Chongqing Road.
在这里 就在这里 红油抄手真的非常赞啊
Up here. Over there. Red chilli oil wontons are actually really good.
就在这儿
Just right here.
噢 这将会是很棒的一餐
Oh. This is gonna be good.
这……这……将会很棒呢
This is…This is gonna be good.
好啦
OK.
我点的大碗红油抄手上了
I got the big bowl here of red chilli oil wontons.
我们在碗里面要放更多花椒喽
We’re gonna get a little more peppercorn in there.
我上次来这里的时候 这花椒的味道啊……噢 看这些
Last time I came here, the peppercorn flavor…Oh, look at these.
整勺的花椒呢
Full spoon of peppercorn.
她整整…整整放了一整勺花椒诶
She just …She just took like a whole spoon of peppercorn.
看这儿!那就是花椒!
See that right there. That is the peppercorn.
它会完全麻痹你的舌头喔
That would just completely numb your mouth.
但你必须要搅拌一下喔 这些看起来真的好好吃
But you gotta mix it up. These look absolutely delicious.
哇 这辣椒油的味道 我日思夜想的辣椒油啊!
Oh. The chilli oil. I really miss this.
我离开太久了
After being away for so long.
噢对对对…就是这种味道…看这些辣椒油都在碗底呢
Oh yeah. These are…Look at these chilli oil at the bottom.
这就是纯正的四川风味啊!
That is just pure Sichuan right there.
我一定要诚实地说 我更喜欢能有一丢丢甜味
I gotta be honest. I prefer a slight touch of sweetness.
在我的红油抄手里呢!
in my red chilli oil wontons.
我喜欢一丢丢糖 但……但这些才是纯正的四川风味丫!
I like a little sugar. But…these are pure Sichuan flavor.
只要这么多红油 你就能体会品尝红油抄手的乐趣了呢!
Just so much chilli oil. You can taste a little bit of it.
大葱和花椒的味道让人一震 肉馅多汁又鲜美
Kick from the green onions and the peppercorn with a nice juicy pork feeling.
啊 全入味了呢~
Oh. That is what is all about here.
老实说放了一整勺花椒有点太麻了呢
It’s honestly a little too numbing after you put a whole spoon of that.
四川花椒在那里啦
Sichuan peppercorn on there.
哇 香料和抄手的结合真是太美妙啦!
Oh so good to bag in wontons with all the spice. Definitely.
如果你不喜欢麻麻的味道呢 你可以叫店家不要放花椒
If you don’t like numbing, you can tell them not to put that peppercorn.
但这确实让我很满意啦!你的嘴巴会有种在看牙医的感觉呢
But it’s definitely satisfying. Your mouth will kind of feel like you’re at the dentist.
唉……说起不开心的真的很遭呢 我之前在那烹饪学校
Sad that…Unfortunately, culinary school I was in before.
没有时间制作视频 有时我只能自己学习
I have no time to produce videos. Sometimes I learned on my own.
噢我的嘴巴麻了 嗯……我的全部时间要做更多视频给你们
Oh my mouth is numb. And…make more videos for your guys full time.
下个月会推出啦 我们将要全职做视频
Coming up next month. We are gonna be full time making videos.
我好激动啊!我的梦想就是给大家伙儿做视频呢!
I’m so excited. This is my dream to make videos for your guys.
我真的好希望你们会喜欢我的视频呢!因为做视频很有乐趣啊!
And I really hope you enjoy them. Because there ‘s so much fun doing them.
我们已经结束了下次的印度之行 因为计划改不上变化嘛
We have finished our India trip next time. Because our plan changed.
我们去泰国走过一遭 这真是千载难逢的旅行
We made it to back off Thailand. It was a trip of lifetime.
我们偶遇了Mark Weins 还吃了一些从没吃过的泰国最好的街头小吃
We met up with Mark Weins and we had some of the best Thai street food ever.
这是个炒鸡酷炫的视频 我忍不住给你们这些家伙看它啦
It’s a super cool video. I can’t wait for your guys to see it.
泰国有很多美食 很多新味道 我甚至被香料弄得流眼泪呢
It’s a lot of food, a lot of new flavors. I even cry from the spice.
Mark带我们去吃了一些我从没吃过的有着浓烈香辣味的泰国食物
Mark took us some of the intense spicy Thai food I’ve ever eaten.
所以接下来几个月我的目标就是深入深入再深入
So the next few months my goal is to get deeper and deeper
到中国成都的街边小吃的场景
into the street food scene in China, in Chengdu.
我将要创造出一些美食视频资源给你们这些家伙丫!
I’m going to create some resources for you guys
我们准备在中国的其他地方也玩一玩
and all around China we are going to be doing trips
去制作更多好玩的街头小吃的视频
to create more fun videos, more street food videos.
我只是很高兴大家伙儿看我的视频啊
I’m just so happy that you guys watch these videos.
你们是吃货群体的一部分呢
You’re part of the community.
啊!现在彻底麻了
Oh! Totally numb right now.
那真是一碗麻味强劲的抄手啊
That was an intensely numbing bowl of wontons.
我的嘴巴还是有些刺痛因为花椒的感觉
My mouth is still tingling from that sensation of the Sichuan Peppercorn.
真的好想听听你们这些家伙在下面评论中的想法啊
Really want to hear you guys’ thoughts in the comments down below.
如果中国有哪些地方你们真的想去看一看 我们过几个月会去逛逛的
Where we should be going in the next few months if there’s some areas of China you really wanna see.
我们非常欢迎啊!我想深入研究一些街边小吃店
We’re pretty much open. I wanna go deep into some street food areas.
可能在新疆 可能四川偏南地区
Maybe in Xinjiang. Maybe more southern Sichuan.
但哪里我们都能去
But there’s anywhere we can go.
因为之后几个月我们想要为大家伙儿全职做视频啊!
Because we’re gonna be going full-time making videos for you guys in the next few months.
所以在下面评论吧
So leave us a comment down below
你对这个视频有什么想法或者你想让我们去哪儿都可以通过评论告诉我们
what you thought about this video and where you want us to go.
如果你之前没看过我们的视频 点击“赞” 然后订阅我们喔
Click that like button and subscribe me if you haven’t already.
感谢大家观看我们的美食旅游视频呢
Thanks a lot guys for watching our food and travel videos.
非常开心为你们制作视频
It’s a blast making them for you
为你们尝遍美食 为你们创造美食指南
and tasting all the delicious food and creating resources for you.
再次感谢你们喔
Thanks again guys.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

回到成都的常乐又双叒叕去吃麻麻的红油抄手(麻辣馄饨)啦

听录译者

杜若

翻译译者

Jade

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvvQN3Ef8_A

相关推荐