未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

华裔美国人穿着传统中国服装一天

Chinese-American Guys Wear Traditional Chinese Clothing For A Day

如果我看见自己穿成这样在大街上就不会烦了
– I like, wouldn’t mess with me if I saw me on the street
因为看起来我能摆平别人
’cause it looks like I can kick some ass.
我就是人们经常说的ABC,一个华裔美国人
– I’m what people call an ABC, an American Born Chinese.
我妈妈来自中国台湾,我爸爸来自中国香港
My mom is from Taiwan and my dad is from Hong Kong.
我的家庭成员有来自中国和越南的
– My family’s China and Vietnam..: tddddrve vrdcvgfrdd—0
我父母都是来自中国香港
– My parents were from Hong Kong.
这将会是我第一次穿上
This is the first time I will be wearing
中国传统服装。
Chinese traditional clothing.
从小到大经常在电影里看到李连杰和成龙
– I grew up seeing like Jet Li and Jackie Chan
穿着这些衣服出现在电影中。
wearing these clothes in movies.
我不想要承认但是我觉得
– I don’t like to admit it but I think there is
对于华裔美国人有这种压力混入。
this pressure on Asian-Americans to blend in.
我感觉在美国我仍然在努力学习
– I feel like I’m still trying to learn
接受我自己。
to accept myself in America.
我感觉它将会强调更多
I feel like it’s going to emphasize
我身上的中国属性和亚洲属性
my Chinese-ness and Asian-ness even more.
我看起来像来自过去
I look like I’m from the past.
被别人看和被问一些问题
– Getting looks and getting questions
不是我所期望的
is something that I’m not looking forward to.
这是我爷爷睡觉会穿的吧
This is something my grandpa would go to sleep in.
我期望能得到许多乐趣,讲真
– I’m expecting to have a lot of fun, to be honest.
如果我看见有人穿成这样,那无疑是
If I do see people wearing this, it’s definitely
在一些特定的节日,像中国新年
on some kind of holiday, like Chinese New Year.
我不能停止看着人们,这太疯狂了
I can’t stop looking at people, this is crazy.
我妈妈一定会非常开心
– My mom would be very happy
看见我穿上这身衣服
to see me in these clothes right now.
我现在打算走出去
I’m about to go out into the outside world
我们准备去吃些中式点心。
and we’re about to get some Dim Sum.
你看起来很漂亮
– You look so pretty!
(画外音)噢,太可爱了!
– [Voiceover] Oh, cutie!
实际上很多人赞美我穿上这身衣服
– So many people actually are complimenting me on this.
我不知道是否他们只是想显得友善
I don’t know if they’re just trying to be nice.
尽管实际上它真的很好
– It actually feels really nice though
伴随着风,空气,然后仅仅走在街上
with the wind and the air and just walking down the street.
还有人在车里盯着我
– And there’s also someone staring from a car
看起来他们是同样的,不过在微笑
like they’re like, but smiling.
我注意到有个男的
– There was one guy, I noticed,
他照了我很多照片
who’s taking a lot of pictures,
就在那,我不知道你是否能看见他
right there, I don’t know if you can see him.
这太疯狂了
It was crazy.
我要去接我女朋友吃午饭
I’m about to pick up my girlfriend for lunch.
她十分惊讶
She was pretty surprised.
我想她以为这是个恶作剧
She thought it was a prank, I think.
怎么样
– What’s up?
(画外音)你好
– [Voiceover] Hello?
我不得不把它撩起来
– I have to hold this up
还有这只袖子
and then I also have get this sleeve
当我擦的时候。
when I wipe.
我不想把狗屎弄到衣服上。
I don’t get shit on my outfit.
这些是我的同事。
– These are my coworkers.
告诉我你的第一印象
Give me your first impressions.
突然间,你出现在我的身后
– All of a sudden, you were behind me,
我感觉“哦天呐,你是谁,忍者吗?”
so I was like, ‘Oh my gosh, what are you, a ninja?’
我不认为那是因为你穿着红色的衣服
And I don’t think it was because you were wearing the red
但那也许我做出这种荒谬评价的原因之一
but maybe that was part of why I made this absurd comment.
然后我们就这么告诉她了
– And then we just called her out on it.
(笑声)
(laughs)
-[话外音]我看起来更像个亚洲人吗?
– [Voiceover] Do I look more Asian?
-是的,你看起来更像亚洲人,但我觉得这样挺好的
– You do, you look a lot more Asian but I think it’s great.
(笑声)
(laughs)
-事实是我很喜欢它
– I’m super into it actually.
像是你要做一件事的氛围,而且是奇特的事情。
Like you’re going to an event vibe, like fancy event.
你看起来像是一个60年代的要上床睡觉的人。
– You might look like a man from the ’60s going to bed.
一个不错的Hugh Hefner.
– A nice Hugh Hefner.
所以,我只做瑜伽。
– So, I just did yoga.
我认为它很有趣,因为它开始于一个对话
– I thought it was interesting because it started a dialogue
关于你和你的父母来自哪里
about where you come from and your parents and,
没错。
– That’s true.
以及你的血统和本领。
– and your lineage and stuff.
所以我认为它很有趣。
So I thought it was interesting.
我很骄傲我是亚洲人但是它只是很费劲
– I’m proud to be Asian but it’s just exhausting
不得不像这样把我的身份穿在袖子上。
having to wear my identity on my sleeve like this.
当我第一次穿上这个外套时我正在开车。
– When I first put on the outfit and I was driving,
我觉得很多人正在盯着我看。
I felt like a lot of people were staring at me.
我有这种自我意识。
I just felt self conscious.
在某种程度上它使我面对
– In a way it made me face
并致敬我所具有的亚洲性,
and address my Asian-ness head on,
像是一个非常科学的方法。
like in a very physical way.
我认为人们那些积极的反应
– I think people’s positive reactions
确实起作用当我穿着这套服装
really validated me wearing the outfit
它使我自信。
and it helped my confidence.
一些人问我,“噢,在中国每一个人”
– Someone asked me, ‘Oh, does everyone in China
“穿的像这样吗?”
‘wear stuff like this?’
它使我意识到不是每一个人都理解
It made me realize that not everybody understands
亚洲人是如何生活的。
like, how Asia works.
其他亚洲人看到我
– The other Asian people that saw me
都非常的兴奋就像是说
really lit up and was like
“嘿,这有一个亚洲人的代表”
‘Hey, there’s an Asian person representing.’
它是非常重要的对于思考
– It’s really important to think about
你作为一个亚裔美国人的位置。
your place as an Asian-American.
最后,我觉得挺酷的
– By the end of it, I felt kind of cool
并且我为能穿上它而感到骄傲。
and I felt proud to be wearing it.
这是一个非常有趣的经历。
– It was a really fun experience.
我认为我肯定会再穿一次。
I think I would definitely do it again.
穿你想穿的衣服
– Just wear whatever you want
只要你觉得你能稳得住
as long as you’re like holding yourself
穿上它很自信,这一切都很棒。
and being confident in it, it’s all good.
记得当你的妈妈把你打扮成这样
– Remember when your mom dressed you
会说你看起来像是一个中国的老板。
and just said you looked like a China boss.
【画外音】是的,我会送她一张照片,她会喜欢的。
– [Voiceover] Yeah, I just sent her a photo,she’s going to love it.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdB_TsABvUs

相关推荐