ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

中国和我想象的不一样 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

中国和我想象的不一样

China is NOT what I Expected!

早上好 朋友们
Good morning, guys!
我来到中国深圳已经三个星期了
It has been now three weeks since I arrived here in Shenzhen, China.
这次旅行可以算是一次疯狂的冒险之旅
Voyage with this was just a crazy adventure to get here.
我们先飞到香港
We started off by flying into HongKong
下飞机的第一件事
and the first thing we did right off the bat
就是办理签证手续
was go get our visas process.
我们在香港找了一个中介
We found an agency in HongKong
一下飞机
and from the moment we got off the plane,
我们就把我们的护照
we gave them our passport,
入境申请表
gave them our immigration form,
一张彩色照片和其它所需的文件给他们
and a color photo and all the other documents they wanted,
然后他们就离开了
and then they just left.
接着我们就去了旅馆 去旅馆的路上
Then we went to the hostel, all way to the hostel
我想到 “天哪 我们是不是犯错了”
thinking “oh, my god! Did we make a mistake?”
我的意思是竟然相信这个中介
I mean even trust the agency.
之前我就办好了签证
I’ve gotten visas before in the past,
或者我该说我拿到了一个签证
or I got one visa I should say,
但那是在美国
but it was in the U.S where I did it.
我从未在国外做过这样的事情
I didn’t do it in a foreign country
在国外 如果没有护照 我觉得自己完了
where if I don’t have my passport, I am kinda screwed.
所以
So yep.
把护照给他们 然后我们去到了一家旅馆
Gave them passports, then we went to a hostel,
想想我们可是订了一家评分很高的旅馆
thinking that we booked one of the top rated hostels.
像一个包厢
It was a box.
是一个独立的房间
We got a private room and
但走进去根本就没有多余的空间
you walk in, and there’s literally no space.
更别说走动 房间里只有一张床
Even move, there’s just a bed in the room
然后你 我也不知道你可以朝哪里走
and then you, I don’t, I don’t know where you go.
更糟的是 我去看了卫生间
Even worse, then I go to look in the bathroom.
很明显大家都知道
Apparently this is a well-known thing,
但我不太了解
I didn’t know about it,
但他们把淋浴的花洒放在马桶的上方
but they put the shower head over the toilet.
所以你得在马桶上方洗澡 真恶心
And so you’re supposed to, like, shower over the toilet. Disgusting.
所以我没有洗澡
So, I didn’t, I didn’t do that.
最后要说的是香港的中心有一个很不错的公园
Ended up with this really a cool park in the central of HongKong.
我想公园的目的就是让人们放松摆脱束缚
So I guess the idea of parks just kind of break away
如果公园在城市内部 人们就可以来公园放松
if they’re at inner city like break away from the city, right?
我认为在香港那完全不可能
Well, I didn’t really think that was possible in HongKong,
因为香港太拥挤
because HongKong was so condensed,
有很多人 很多商店 特别吵
so many people, so many shops, so much noise.
真不敢相信我们能进入这么安静的公园
I couldn’t believe we entered this park and it’s just dead silence.
听见的都是鸟叫虫鸣
All you hear are birds, bugs
这太酷了 特别宁静
which is super cool, super calm.
晚上我们去看灯光秀
At night, we went to watch the light show.
这里的灯光秀很有名
This famous light show they have which…
我不知道人们怎么想的
I don’t know what people, what is it with this,
因为猫途鹰网站上的每个人
Because everyone on TripAdvisor
来到香港之后
and all the everything you look on what you are do in HongKong
都要来看灯光秀
and they’re like go watch the light show.
这个灯光秀很差劲 抱歉 说了香港的坏话
This light show was lame. Sorry, HongKong.
但你们应该把灯光秀做得更酷一点
You should probably make your light show a little cooler.
第二天我们决定徒步到山顶
So next morning, we decided to go hike to the peak
很美好的一次徒步
which was a beautiful hike.
大多数人乘坐电车
Most people, they take the tram.
你可以乘坐电车上山顶
You can take a tram to go up the mountain.
过去几天我们都没怎么锻炼
We hadn’t done any exercise in the last few days,
赶飞机 做其他事 所以我们
We just run planes, whatever, so we’re like
我们打算在这里徒步
Okay, we’ll go on a hike this.
我真希望在深圳可以洗个正常的澡
I really hope that they have a regular shower in Shenzhen.
这真的很恶心
This can be really gross,
因为我这个人真的很固执而且我还没洗澡
cuz I’m a really stubborn person and I’m not showering.
那次徒步真的还不错
It was a beautiful hike.
也的确很困难
It was definitely very difficult.
我们来到山顶看到了不错的风景
We got up to the top having this amazing view.
天气有点阴 有些破坏心情
It was kind of cloudy out so it was a little bit of a bummer,
但看到了整个香港的全景还是很赞的
but it was still really cool just get this huge view of HongKong.
徒步结束后我们去了旅行社
So we finished the hike and we go meet up with agency
拿回我们的护照
to get our passports back.
香港离深圳只有6个地铁站
HongKong is only six metro stops away from Shenzhen
我们现在就在深圳
which is where I am now.
我们上了地铁
And so we just get on the metro,
现在要进入中国大陆
we go now we’re entering into mainland China.
当你到达中国
When you get to China,
入境时花了很长时间
the emigration takes a long time.
排队入境
Going through all the emigration lines,
快要让我奔溃了
my heart about to explode.
我不太习惯处理签证的事情
I’m not used to getting visas.
所以作为一个美国人 这点真的很好
So, as an American, it’s really nice.
现在你可以拿到10年的旅行签证
At the moment, you can get ten-year visas,
我们办了10年的旅行签因为我们想到中国的很多地方看看
ten year tour visas which is we did because we want to explore a lot of China.
在路上 感觉很痛苦
OK, So, it was a roller coaster getting to China,
但我们到这里所经历的一切
but everything since we’ve got here,
都太惊人了
it’s been amazing.
在过去的9个月旅行中 我有了这种感觉
I kinda get this feeling that these last nine months that I’ve been traveling.
路上遇到了很多困难
There’s been so many obstacles in the way
我一直在逼自己坚持下去
and I’ve been kind of forcing myself to keep going.
自从来到中国
And like everything since getting to China,
一切都很顺利
everything has gone smoothly,
所有事情都很顺利 顺利得让你吃惊
like everything. It’s scary how smooth it’s gone.
就好像我本来就该来这里 真的很讽刺
It’s almost like I am supposed to be here, which is ironic,
因为中国从来不在我的考虑范围内
because China was never on my radar.
我从未想过要来中国
I never even thought I would visit China as a country,
现在我住在这里 太奇怪了
and now I am living here. It’s so bizarre.
更奇怪的是
And even more bizarre,
我感觉我在深圳找到了另一个家
I feel like I found the San Diego,
中国版的圣地亚哥
my hometown of China, here in Shenzhen.
一开始到这里的时候 我们登记进入一家旅馆
When we first arrived here, we went and checked into a hostel,
这家旅馆有同样的问题
we get there same thing with the hostel like
上厕所的地方很奇葩很恶心
this weird ass bathroom that is disgusting
现在 你还必须在一个坑里小便
Now, you have to pee in a hole.
很抱歉 我不是有意要冒犯中国
I am sorry. I, I don’t mean to offend China,
但是在地上的坑里方便我就是做不到
but I can not do this freaking hole on the ground.
就像这样子
This is what happened
一个月不洗头就成这样了
when you don’t brush your hair for a month on it.
不管了反正我已经在这家酒店订了6个晚上
Whatever, I had booked the hostel for about six nights.
我马上想到去找一家公寓
And an idea was you immediately go look for an apartment.
在这里本来很难找一个像样的地方住
It’s supposedly really difficult to find a place to live here.
但实际上我们只用了一天就找到了一家公寓
We found an apartment in literally one-day of looking.
也许我们要求也不是那么高了
Now maybe we are just really not high maintenance.
实际上我们看了第一家公寓
Actually the very first apartment we looked at,
我们就很喜欢
we really liked it.
我们决定要搬到那里
And we decided that’s where we’re gonna move into.
不过还没准备好
Not even ready yet.
我们看的第二家公寓是和一个室友一起住 所以我们决定
So, the second place we looked at was with a roommate and we decided
好啦 我们就搬到那里吧
okay, we gonna move in there.
这就是一家典型的中国式公寓
It’s like a typical Chinese apartment.
我只在这里待一个月
I am only there for a month.
终于有了真正意义上的卫生间
And I actually had a real bathroom.
那真的很好 那地方也很不错
So that was nice and that’s a really cool area.
就在前面 我读不来 “莲花村”
It is in front of, I can’t pronounce it,Lianhuacun
我写下来 是一个公园
I’ll write it, park.
一个很漂亮的公园 我现在就在这里
Beautiful park is actually a park I’m in it right now.
超级大的公园
Humongous park.
我住在高楼里面 但这里却看不见高楼
I live in highrise I can’t see it from here.
很疯狂
It’s crazy.
初来乍到 我对深圳的了解是
What I’ve learned in Shenzhen, for starters,
一个森林之中的城市
it’s a city in the middle of a jungle.
那就是为什么这座城市绿树成荫 很漂亮
That’s why it’s so green and so beautiful.
全年基本上是25摄氏度左右
It’s consistent seven eight degree, apparently year-around.
我们刚好处在台风季节
We are in the middle of typhoon season,
所以有时候的确会下雨
so it does have its moments where it rains.
但雨可能下一两个小时就会停
But it might rain for like an hour or two and then stop,
然后又变得像现在一样漂亮
and it’s back to being beautiful like it is now.
但台风真的超级可怕
But the typhoon is pretty darn crazy.
现在是下午4点
It is four p.m in the afternoon.
外面简直太可怕了
It’s fucking crazy outside,
天超级黑 雨都下疯了
super dark, it is just raining like crazy.
我想这就是台风季节的天气吧
I guess this is what typhoon season is like.
深圳是中国最富裕的城市之一
Shenzhen is one of the wealthiest cities in all of China.
所以这里的一切都是崭新的
so that’s why everything here is brand new,
根本不是我之前想象的
like it’s not at all what I had envisioned
中国该有的样子
what China would be like.
一切都很干净
Everything is so clean.
我弟弟之前给我发了一个中国地铁的视频
So my brother had sent me a video of the metro systems in China.
关于他们是怎样推着 翻过人群挤进地铁的
And how they like push people in, jumping over and piling into this metro.
不是那样的
It’s not like that.
我从未见过这样井然有序的地铁系统
I’ve never seen such an orderly metro system here,
每个人站成一排
like, everybody’s single file a line.
遵守规则 都很合理
They follow the rules, it makes sense.
地铁站很大 放着电视
The metro is huge, they have the TVs playing,
地铁站有卫生间
bathrooms in the metro.
这里的超市比美国的好
The malls here are nicer than the U.S,
好像每个地铁站都有超市
and there ‘s a mall, like, every metro station.
天哪 这个地方和我想的完全不一样
God, this place is just so not what I thought
简直是个两全其美的好地方
and I literally have the best of both world
因为我就在海边长大我家就住在海边
because I’m very much of a beach person, well, I’m near the beach.
我男朋友是一个在山区长大的人
My boyfriend is very much of a mountain person,
现在我们被绿树成荫的群山环绕
well we’re surrounded by mountains and it’s super green.
所有的这些水果我都没有吃过
I’ve all these fruit I never tried like, I
感觉像在人间天堂
I feel like I am in paradise.
这些是绿豇豆 我在中国的菜市买的
These are green beans, like, that we bought it at Chinese market.
太搞笑了
These are ridiculous.
在这里的一个星期后
So after a week of being here.
噢 天哪 这个地方太赞了
And being like, oh my god, this place is amazing
我们之前遇到的那个人
The guy that we have met
我们打算五月初搬到他的公寓
who were gonna move into his apartment in the beginning of May.
他是一所户外学校的校长他给我们发了一条信息
He is an owner of outdoor education schools, sent a message like
“嗨 你和你的男朋友对探险训练营感兴趣吗?”
“hey, like,would you and your boyfriend be interested in running an adventure camp?”
“去一个星期 薪酬不算高”
It’s for a week, it’s not well-paid.
“但机票 食宿 酒店等费用”
But flights, food, accommodation, hotel
“都已经包含在内”
all that’s gonna be included.
我就想 “好啊 免费旅行当然要去”
It was like “Okay, why not? free trip, sure.”
几天后我们坐飞机到杭州
Few days later, we’re on a flight going to Hangzhou.
大约3个小时
which is about 3 hours.
我想是在上海的南边 可能我说错了
I think south, I could be wrong, of Shanghai.
我们去的这个地方叫临安
We went to this place called Linan and in this general area,
大量的竹子都来源于这个地方
the majority of all of China’s bamboo comes from this area.
所以我们实际上是身处竹林之中
So we’re literally in the bamboo forest.
我之前从未做过这样的事情
I have never ever done anything like this before.
我得去管理一个儿童训练营
We got to run a children’s adventure camp.
我从来没有做过训练营的老师但我去过训练营
I’ve never been a camp counselor,but I’ve been to camp.
在那里我要辅导7到8年级的中国小孩
I was a camp counselor for seventh and eighth grades’ Chinese kids,
简直太棒了
and it was absolutely amazing.
我得教孩子们徒步 皮划艇 做饭以及在外面露营
I got to teach these kids to hike, kayak, cook, camp outside.
我教他们怎样搭帐篷
We showed them how to put up a tent.
不幸的是我在这里没有拍到任何照片和视频
I don’t, unfortunately, have any pictures and videos of this place,
因为这里不允许拍
because I was, actually, not allowed to.
整体围着这些孩子转
It was really empowering to get to run all these kids
了解一种文化让我感觉振奋
and learn about a culture.
因为这些孩子 我对中国人有了新的认识
I have a whole new respect for Chinese people just cuz for the kids.
在美国如果你在小的时候
In the U.S if you are kind of this nerdy kid,
是一个书呆子 你会被排斥
you’re kind of outcasted when you’re younger,
你就是一个别人不喜欢的书呆子 一点都不酷
like you’re this nerd, you’re like put off inside, you’re uncool.
在中国 不是那样的 这点很不一样
Here in China, it’s not like that. It’s very different.
在他们的文化里 他们就认为这个人很聪明
Their culture is that they look at this person who is really intellectual,
有点书生气
who’s kind of nerdy or whatever,
他们会因此而欣赏他
and they will appreciate him for it.
我们会羡慕这个人的聪明
We’re gonna use him for his, for his intellect
和他成为好朋友而没有小圈子
and they ‘re all friends, like they’re no cliques.
来到这里我真的很兴奋 因为很想了解这些
I’m really excited to be here cuz I’m really excited to learn about this,
然后把它和别人分享
and to share about it with other people,
中国真的不是我想的那样
like, China’s not at all how I thought it would be
比我想的好很多 而且很棒
and it’s so much better and it’s so cool.
同时
At the same time,
我认为来到这里的人应该要有耐心
I think it definitely takes somebody who has a lot of patience to be here.
因为中国和西方的其他地方完全不一样
Because it’s so different from the western world,
有很多东西人们不会特别喜欢
that there’s a lot of things people would not like about here.
例如 我不了解是为什么
For example, I don’t know what it is about here,
但是人们似乎都不带耳机
but people don’t seem to use headphones.
你会看到一个人在街上跑步或是在飞机上
You see a person jogging on the side of the street, or we’re on the airplane,
他们都使用平板 但不戴耳机
everybody has their iPads and no one puts their headphones in.
你会听到他们放电影或听音乐的声音
You’re just hearing everybody watching movies, you’re hearing everybody’s music.
完全没有空间意识
It’s like no spatial awareness.
我希望这个视频不会太长
I hope this video wasn’t too long.
抱歉 我刚刚真的很激动 我想
I’m sorry, I’m just really excited and I wanted
我说得太快了 我想把发生的一切都告诉你们
and I talk really fast and I wanted to tell you everything that’s happened,
但是我又很懒 我不想做太多太多的视频
so but I am also really lazy and I didn’t wanna make a million of videos.
我只想做一个
I wanna make one.
所以我希望这会是一个有趣的视频
so I hope this video was interesting,
如果不是 我希望未来的自己会喜欢
if not, I hope my future self likes it.
所以 再见了 朋友们
So yeah, bye guys.
你能找到我吗?
Can you spot me?

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

美国小姐姐告诉你不一样的中国 香港 深圳 杭州在她眼里是什么样的呢?

听录译者

苏家Dier

翻译译者

米汤

审核员

审核员YZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxJ9TBMoAL4

相关推荐