你们好 我是凯文·库克 我现在在成都
Hi. What’s up? Kevin Cook here. Today I’m in Chengdu.
我手上有130块钱
In my hand I have one hundred and thirty.
等一下 其实只剩101块了
Wait a minute. Actually all I have is a hundred and one kuai,
因为我已经付了20块给旅馆
because I’ve already spent 20 on the hostel
还花了9块钱打车过来
and I just spent 9 on the taxi getting here right now.
所以接下来只能靠我手里这101块了
so I have a hundred and one kuai in my hand for the rest day.
看看这些够不够我
We are gonna see if this is enough money to pay for it.
一日三餐和其它零零碎碎的花费
Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Bunches of stuff in between.
瞧瞧这是谁啊
Look who it is!
看那是谁 来得真是时候
Look who we got here. Walking out in perfect time.
– 世纪大会晤啊兄弟 我们走吧- 特雷弗·詹姆斯
– This is very big time, my buddy. Let’s go and on.- Trevor James!
我们逛逛去
Let’s go check out this one.
特雷弗·詹姆斯是一个美食博主 也跟我一样是油管主
Trevor James is a food blogger and fellow YouTuber
他住在成都几年了
who’s been living in Chengdu for the last couple of years.
今天他要带我到处逛一逛
He’s great to show me around today.
因为我经费有限
Since I’m on tight budget,
希望他能帮我撑得久一点
hopefully he can help me stretch my dollars as far as possible.
这有点像煎饼
It’s kind of like a Jianbing
但它是比较健康的卷饼
except it’s more of a healthy wrap style.
没有很多油
there’s just no excessive oil.
把它们搅拌一下
Make them mix up.
– 干杯兄弟- 干杯啊亲
– Cheers, buddy.- Cheers, man.
嗯 辣椒油很重 都有点烟熏味了 对吧
Hm…the chilli oil is strong…almost a little smoky, right?
– 嗯 我没有……是这个菜……- 都是这个菜的味道
– Hm…I’m not jo… again, this vege root…- This stuff dominates.
-都是它的味道-对 我吃得出来
– That dominates the flavor.- Yeah, I can taste it, for sure.
– 这个好不好吃嘛?- 很好吃的
50美分 3块钱
50 cents. 3 kuai.
只花了3块钱 我觉得你钱够用了
3 kuai right here. I think you’re gonna make the budget.
我吃了2个卷饼
I ate 2 of these small wraps,
花了6块钱
so in total I spent 6 yuan.
我们看到粽子了
We got some Zongzi here.
这礼拜是端午节
It’s the weekend of Dragon Boat Festival
这是端午节的传统食物
So, this is a traditional Dragon Boat food.
这个老板自己包的粽子
This guy here makes the Zongzi himself
他人非常好
and because he’s such a nice guy,
免费送了我们几个
he gave us some for free.
这个粽子 免费的!
糯米 花椒 就是一种味道很重的干辣椒 还有红豆
Sticky rice, Huajiao, a strong pepper corn, red beans.
好吃吧?
端午节快乐
Happy Gragon Boat Festival.
旅行的时候就这样保持身材
It’s how you stay in shape when you’re on the road.
不用花钱去健身馆
No need to pay for a gym.
来广场这边做几个免费的引体向上
Just come do some free pull-ups in the lot
这里有小孩
hang out with some kids,
还有老人
some old people.
我们用滴滴叫了一辆出租车 滴滴就是中国版的优步
We just got a taxi, a Didi, which is like a Chinese Uber.
我们开了几公里
How many K was there?
8公里花了6块5
That was about 8 K for 6.5 yuan, so…
没超出我们的预算
that’s not breaking the budget.
没错 4个人平摊6块5
No way. 6.5 yuan to split between 4 people…
– 大概是……- 1块多
– is about…- one something…
一块多的钱
One something yuan.
我们就算……就凑个整数吧
Let’s just call it… you know, let’s round it up.
– 就算它2块钱- 可以 真便宜
– Let’s round it up to 2.- Yeah, it’s cheap.
我花了2块钱买了一瓶水
I just got a bottle of water here for 2 kuai
逛成都一定要补充水分 是吧
Gotta stay hydrated when you travel around in Chengdu, right?
这些都是四川有名的食物
Okay. So this is classic Sichuan food here.
面条馄饨大荟萃
We have a great selection of noodles and wontons here
这个叫担担面
This is Dandan Noodles.
这很有名 是四川最出名的面条
This is classic. This is the most famous noodle in Sichuan.
它是干面 面底下铺着辣椒油
It’s dry, so the chilli oil is on the bottom.
里面有肉末还有芽菜 就是腌过的芥菜
Covered in ground pork and yacai which is like a preserved mustard greens.
这个是红油抄手
Over here is a Hongyouchaoshou.
也是干的
Also dry on the bottom.
你看一下
Take a look, buddy.
裹着滑滑的辣椒油
It’s covered in that silky chilli oil.
我就是因为它才搬过来的
This is the reason I moved here.
希望你也喜欢
So I really hope you enjoy them.
妈啊
Dude!
有一点点甜 我的最爱
A little sweet. My favorite.
嗯 不错
Yeah, it… Oh man, it’s so good.
有一点点甜味
There’s a slight sweetness to it.
– 有一点辣- 有点辣 有点油
– A little spicy.- A little spicy, oily.
如丝般顺滑
Silky smooth.
你还好吧
You all right?
太赞了
That’s outstanding.
太赞了
Outstanding.
这边的菜……一样比一样好吃
The quality here is like one… one above the next.
没有比这更好的了
It doesn’t get better than this.
午饭总共算下来花了42块
The total cost of our lunch was 42 yuan.
我跟特雷弗两个人平摊 我给了他21块
but since we split it 50-50, I gave Trevor 21 for my portion.
吃完饭我们走到街上
After lunch we were walking down the road
特雷弗看到一家卖兔头的小摊
and Trevor spotted a local rabbit head joint.
那里有各种口味的兔头肉
It was selling a couple of different flavors of rabbit head.
我们就停下来买了一些
So of course we had to stop and get some for ourselves.
手套是吃兔头用的
That’s for eating these heads.
这个是我的 麻辣味
Okay. This one is mine. That’s Mala.
这是你的 五香味
And this one is yours, Wuxiang.
我喜欢吃脸颊肉 这里最嫩了
I like the cheek. That’s the most tender.
– 脸颊?- 在这里 看到没?
– The cheek?- See right here? That’s the cheek.
好的 我看到脸了
Ok, I got the cheek.
这边有一块肉 看到了吗?
There’s a little meat there. See?
直接咬下去
You just go in for it.
哇 好好吃
Oh yeah. That’s good.
– 还不错吧- 嗯
– Is that alright?- Yeah.
我要吃舌头了 我的妈呀
I’ll go for the tongue here. Oh my goodness.
– 你要吃舌头啦- 我要开吃了
– You are going for it.- I’m going for it, man.
兔舌头 哇
Rabbit tongue, ooh!
哇 味道很不一样吧
Ooh, that’s a different flavor.
像肝脏的味道
Like a liver.
看到兔子眼睛了没?
You see the eye of rabbit?
就在这里 我要……
See right here. I’m gonna…
好吃吗?
How was that?
黏糊糊的
Slimy.
黏糊糊的
Slimy.
脸颊肉
The cheek…
如果你怀疑人生了 吃一口兔脸肉
When you’re in doubt, eat the cheek!
怀疑人生的时候吃一口兔脸肉
When in doubt, eat the cheek!
孙悟空重现江湖
Man, the Monkey King strikes again.
我们看到一个扮成孙悟空的人
We spotted the Monkey King inpersonator
他太有意思了
and he just looked so fun and interesting,
我们就走过去跟他拍照
we had to take some photos with them.
但是他摆了我一道
but then he shocked us.
齐天大圣孙悟空
Classic Monkey King…
他管我要了20块!我只给了他10块
he asked us for 20 kuai. I only gave him 10.
天哪 那可是一大笔钱啊
Man, that’s a big chunk out of my daily budgets.
孙悟空你这个坑货
So, the Monkey King got me.
地铁票2块钱
2 yuan for metro ride.
地铁好赞 我们去坐吧
All right. Excellent metro. Let’s hit it.
我听说孙悟空花了你们一大笔钱的事了
So, I heard the Monkey King kind of ruined the budget.
10块钱就这么没了
10 kuai down.
我本来想带你去吃火锅
I was thinking of taking you to a hot pot
或者去一个四川有名的炒菜馆
or a classic Sichuan stir-fried place
不过既然现在经费紧张了
but now that’s out of the budget
我们就找一家苍蝇馆子吧
so we’ve got a hole in the wall.
又好吃又便宜
This is cheap and delicious.
看到旁边的价钱了吗
See the prices on the side?Look at those prices.
太便宜了
Cheap.
这些都是经典的川菜
We’ve got all the classic Sichuan food here today.
鱼香肉丝
Yuxiangrousi.
猪肉条和类似芹菜的蔬菜一起爆炒
Stir-fried pork slivers with a celery-like vegetables.
宫保鸡丁
Kung Pow Chicken here.
麻婆豆腐还有空心菜
Mapodoufu and some Chinese water spinach
还有土豆丝
and some Tudousi.
有点像
Kind of like…
干的土豆丝
Dry Tudousi.
我从来没见过这道菜
I’ve never seen that before.
我想先吃这道
Actually I wanna go for this first.
我真的是第一次吃
This is brand new to me.
味道有点像薯条
Tastes like spicy French fries.
– 对吧- 没错
– Right?- Yeah, man.
像薯条 但是很好吃
Spicy French fries, but it’s good.
好吃
That’s good.
有点麻麻的感觉 对吧
Oh you get some of that numbing on there, right?
加了很多花椒
There’s a bunch of Huajiaofen,
很多四川的干辣椒
a bunch of Sichuan pepper corn on top.
这些菜不是光我们两个人吃的
And this isn’t just for us two.
这两个录像的待会儿也要一起吃
the folks helping us film are also gonna be sharing with us.
真便宜
So, it’s cheap.
只不过他们要先站着看我们吃几分钟
They just have to watch us eat for a couple of minutes first though.
这顿饭总共花了46块钱
The totle price for oir dinner was 46 yuan.
4个人平摊完 我付了12块
Spilt between 4 people, I put down 12.
吃完饭
And after dinner,
我剩下的钱还可以做一个30分钟的足按
I still had enough money left over for a 30-minute food massage.
我们今天逛了一整天成都
We’ve been exploring Chengdu.
吃了一堆美食
Eat lots of great food.
特雷弗带我去了很多很棒的地方
Trevor showed me a lot of great spots and now,
现在我要享受一下30块钱的脚底按摩
just enjoy this 30-yuan foot massage here.
就当作睡前娱乐 在我们……
as a little nightcap before it…
– 结束之前?- 说的没错
– Finish it up, right?- Right.
– 今天真棒啊- 的确是很棒的一天 兄弟
– It’s a great day.- What a good day, man.
如果你想看一些超赞的中国美食视频
If you wanna check some amazing food videos in China
或者街边小吃视频 别去别处找了
and street food videos, I’m telling you there’s no better place to go
就到特雷弗·詹姆斯的YouTube频道Food Ranger上看吧
than to check out Trevor James the Food Ranger on YouTube
这位兄弟的频道现在越做越大了
This guy is growing so fast.
他拍的视频都很赞 大家都去看一看
He makes incredible videos, you really gotta check them out.
我会把链接放出来
I’ll include a link in,
可能还要在屏幕上做几个悬浮框
and probably some magic boxes floating somewhere round here.
– 拍完了吗- 对
– Is that out?- Yeah.
好了 今天真不错
All right. It’s a great day today.
你们好 我刚刚花了最后2块钱买了一瓶水
Hi. Just spent the last 2 kuai here on a bottle of water in the shop.
那家店不让我们在里面拍
And they told us not to film inside the shop,
所以我们跑出来了
so we had to step outside to film.
今天真是累了 这瓶冰水正好提神
It’s been a long day. This cold water is so refreshing.
我们要回旅馆睡个好觉了
We’re about to head back to that hostel to get a nice sleep.
感谢收看今天的视频
Thank you so much for watching this video.
