未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

查理·芒格的十大成功守则

Charlie Munger's Top 10 Rules For Success

He’s an American business magnate, lawyer,
他是一位美国商业巨头 律师
investor and philanthropist.
投资家及慈善家
He’s vice chairman of Berkshire Hathaway,
他是伯克希尔·哈撒韦公司的副主席
the investment company chaired by Warren Buffett.
该投资公司的主席为沃伦·巴菲特
He has a net worth of 1.3 billion dollars.
他的净资产高达13亿美元
He’s Charlie Munger.
他就是查理·芒格
And here are his top ten rules for success.
这里是他的十大成功守则
[Airplane flying]
[飞机的声音效果]
The other great secret is that
一个很重要的秘诀就是
we’re good at lifelong learning.
我们擅长终生学习
Warren is so much better in some ways
沃伦七八十岁的时候比他年轻时
in his 70s and 80s than he was younger
在很多方面都要优秀
that it’s almost awesome.
这已经非常了不起了
Well, if you keep learning all the time,
如果你保持终生学习
you have a huge advantage.
你就有很大的优势
And we both just like it.
而且我们都喜欢学习
– And we have a wonderful group of friends.
而且我们有一群优秀的朋友
Really wonderful.
确实优秀
Well, luckily I got at a very early age the idea that
幸运的是 在我很年轻时我就知道
the safest way to try and get what you want
得到你想要的东西最保险的方法
is to try and deserve what you want.
就是努力去配得上它
It’s such a simple idea.
道理很简单
That’s the golden rule so to speak you.
这就是我要跟你们说的一条黄金准则
You want to deliver to the world what you would buy
己所不欲
if you were on the other end.
勿施于人
There is no ethos.
没有其它特质比它更值得一个人去拥有
In my opinion that is better for any lawyer
在我看来 这是任何律师
or any other person to have.
或任何其他人最该有的精神
And by and large the people who have this ethos
但总的来说 有这种精神特质的人
Uh, when in life and they don’t win just money,
在生活中 他们赢得的不仅仅是一些金钱
just honors and emolument once.
荣誉或者报酬
They win the respect.
他们赢得了尊敬
They deserved trust of the people they deal with.
他们取得了与他们相处的人的信任
And there is huge pleasure in life
而且在生活中 获得应得的信任
to be obtained from getting deserved trust.
能感受到巨大的快乐
And so and the way to get it is to
因此 想要获得成功
deliver what you’d want to buy
就要换位思考
if the circumstances were reversed.
去传递你想要的
One of these guys at the Berkshire meeting
在伯克希尔哈撒韦公司会议上
from one of the foreign publications said
有一个来自国外某出版商的人说
quite a couple of guys in a little place in Omaha do so much better than
在奥马哈的一个小地方 相当多的人做得比
all these powerful minds and great institutions.
拥有强大头脑和出色机构的人要好
And I said, “Well I think Warren and I
然后我说 我认为沃伦和我
know the edge of our competency better than other people do.”
比任何人都清楚 自己的能力如何
And that’s humility and can brought a sense
正是谦逊带来了好结果
and that is a very important thing to know.
明白这点是很重要的
I say over and over again.
我一遍又一遍强调
It’s not a competency if you don’t know the edge of it.
如果你不知道自己的能力范围 那就不叫能力
You were a disaster if you don’t know
如果你不知道自己能力范围
the edge of your own competency.
你就是一个灾难
Why I’m frequently says I’d rather deal with a guy
这就是为什么我经常说 我宁愿跟一个
with an IQ of 130 who thinks it’s 125
实际智商130却以为只有125的人打交道
than the guy with the IQ of 180 who thinks it’s 200.
而不是实际智商180而却自认为200的人
That second guy will kill you.
第二种人会害死你
[Laughing]
[观众笑声]
And and so it is very important to
所以 知道自己的能力范围
know the edge of your own competency.
是非常重要的
It’s not my nature
我不是那种
when you get a litttle surprises as a result of human nature
会因为人性而感到意外
to spend much time feeling betrayed.
为此花很长时间去感受背叛的人
I’m always want to just put my head down on it just.
我总是想对这种事情妥协
So I don’t allow myself to spend much time
所以我不允许我自己花过多时间
ever with any feelings of betrayal.
去感受背叛
So you’re asking the wrong person because of I
所以你问错人了 因为我
if some flickering idea like that came to me
如果我突然有了这样的想法
I’d get rid of it quickly.
我立马就把它否定
I don’t like any feeling of being victimized.
我不喜欢任何被伤害的感觉
I think that’s a counterproductive way
像正常人一样的思考方式
to think as a human being.
会让我觉得毫无建树
I am not a victim.
我不是受害者
I’m a survivor.
我是幸存者
I listened in law school when some wag said
我在法学院听到一些爱开玩笑的人说
a legal mind is a mind
法律头脑就是一种
that when two things are
当两件事情
all twisted up together and interacting.
交织在一起并相互作用时
It’s feasible to think responsibly
会专注思考一件事
about one thing and not the other.
而不是想其他事情的头脑
Well I could see from that one sentence that was perfectly ridiculous
我认为 这个说法太荒谬了
and it pushed me further into my natural drift
它促使我更加放任自己天性
which was into learning
进一步学习
all the big ideas and all the big disciplines.
所有伟大的理念和大道理
So I wouldn’t be a perfect damn fool
因此我不会变成一个
who was trying to think about
试图去思考
one aspect of something that couldn’t be removed
那些无法从总体局势上建设性地
from the totality of the situation in a constructive fashion.
改变它那些方面的愚蠢傻瓜
And what I noted since the really big ideas
我注意到了真正伟大的思想
carry 95% of freight.
包含了95%的知识
There wasn’t at all hard for me
对我来说 领悟所有伟大的思想和学科
to pick up all the big ideas and all the disciplines
并让它们成为我精神生活的一部分
and make them a standard part of my mental routines.
并不是一件难事
Once you have the ideas of course
当然 如果你有想法但不去践行
they’re no good if you don’t practice.
它们就没有价值了
You don’t practice you lose it.
你不去践行你就会失去它们
So I went through life constantly practicing
所以我一生都在不断地练习
this moral disciplinary approach.
这个训练精神的方法
Well I can’t tell you what that’s done for me.
我并不能告诉你这究竟会带给我什么
It’s it’s it’s made life more fun,
可能 它会让生活更有趣
it’s made me more constructive,
让我变得更有思想
it’s made me more helpful to others,
让我变得更乐于助人
it’s made me enormously rich.
让我变得非常富有
You name it. That attitude really helps.
随你们怎么称呼 但这种态度真的很有用
We have to deal in things that we’re capable of understanding.
我们必须处理我们能理解的事情
And then, once we’re over that filter
然后 一旦超过了这个界限
we have to have
我们必须要建造
a business with some intrinsic characteristics
一个拥有内在特质的企业
that give it a durable competitive advantage.
从而赋予它持续竞争的优势
And then of course we would vastly prefer a management
当然 我们更喜欢一个散发
in place with a lot of integrity and talent.
正直和才华的管理层
And finally no matter how wonderful it is,
但最后 无论这个企业有多完美
it’s not worth an infinite price.
它并不是无价的
So we have to have a price that makes sense
因此 考虑到自然社会的变迁
and gives a margin of safety considering
我们必须有一个合理的市场估值
the natural vicissitudes of life.
为企业的安全发展留有余地
That’s a very simple set of ideas
这是一个非常简单的理念
and the reason that our ideas have not spread faster
我们的理念并没有更快传播的原因就是
is they’re too simple.
它太简单了
The professional classes can’t
专业人士无法证明
justify their existence if that’s all I have to say.
我刚刚说的那些话
We have this system where we translate very trustworthy people
我们拥有能调动可靠的人
and give them enormous trust.
并给予他们极大信任的体系
And as they practice that trust
当他们习惯这种信任时
they get more confirmed in being trustworthy.
他们会更加坚定而可靠
And eventually we’ve got this seamless web of trust
最终 我们得到了无缝的信任网络
which is incredibly efficient and very useful.
它的效率极高并且很有用
And by the way this is not just my doctrine
顺便说一下 这不仅仅是我的信条
there’s a doctrine economics that tries to explain
有一个经济学学说尝试去解释
why firms come into existence.
为什么会有公司的存在
And firms come into existence
公司的存在
because a lot of people who trust one another
是因为很多人相信
operating within a firm are more efficient than they would be
如果是一群独立业主来运营公司的话
if they were a bunch of independent proprietors.
会比他们更有效率
I’m really following a very key idea
我非常赞同 古代最伟大的法学家之一
of the greatest lawyer of antiquity, Marcus Tullius Cicero.
马库斯·图留斯·西塞罗的一个重要思想
And Cicero is famous for saying
西塞罗有一句很著名的话
a man who doesn’t know what happened before he’s born
如果一个人不知道 在他出生之前发生过什么
goes through life like a child.
在生活中就会像一个无知的孩子
That is a very correct idea of Cicero’s.
西塞罗这个观点非常正确
and he’s right to ridicule somebody
他理所当然地嘲笑了那些
so foolish as not to know what happened before he was born.
对历史一无所知的人
But if you generalize Cicero as I think one should
但如果你们如我所愿地将西塞罗的话普及大众
there are always other things that you should know
你们还应该了解其他事情
in addition to history.
不仅仅是以往的历史
And those other things are the big ideas
就比如 可以去了解伟大的思想
and all the other disciplines.
和所有伟大的学科
And it doesn’t help you just to know them enough
仅仅为了应付考试和得到一个A去了解历史
so you could prattle them back on an exam and get an A.
是不会对你有任何帮助的
You have to learn these things in such a way
你必须让历史在你的脑中形成一个框架
that they’re in a mental lattice work in your head
并且通过日后的自如运用
and you automatically use them for the rest of your life.
去学习历史
If you do that I solemnly promise you that one day
如果你这样做 我敢保证
you’ll be walking down the street and
你的人生会一帆风顺
you look to your right and left,
你看看你的周围你就会发现
you’ll think my heavenly days.
我过得真好
I’m now one of the
我现在是同龄人中
few most competent people of my whole age cohort.
少数最有竞争力的人
Warren and I did not made our way in life
我和沃伦能成功并不是通过
by making successful microeconomic predictions
在预测微观经济方面取得成就
and betting on our conclusions.
也不是把赌注都押在我们的推断上
Our system is to
我们的方法是
swim as competently as we can
尽可能的展现最大优势
and sometimes the tide will be with us
有时会顺势
and sometimes it will be against us.
有时也会逆势
But by and large we don’t much bother with trying to predict the tides
但总的来说 预测市场形势对我们来说不是很难
because we plan to play the game for a long time.
因为我们做好了打持久战的准备
I recommend to you all of exactly the same attitude.
我建议你们都能持有这种态度
It’s kind of a snare and a delusion to
猜透微观经济
outguess microeconomic cycles.
其实是个陷阱和幻想
Very few people do it successfully
几乎没人能成功
and some of them do it by accident.
即使有人成功 也是偶然的
And the game is that tough.
这场游戏很艰难
Why not adopt the other system
为什么不采用另一种
of swimming as competently as you can
展现最大的竞争优势的方式
and figuring that over a long life,
并且在漫长的一生中
you’ll have your share of good tides and bad tides.
你们将会有顺境也有逆境
Life will have terrible blows, horrible blows, unfair blows.
生活中会有沉重的 可怕的 不公平的时刻
It doesn’t matter
这并不重要
and some people recover and others don’t.
有人能克服 有人则不能
And, and there I think the attitude of Epictetus is the best.
我认为爱比克泰德的态度是最好的
He thought that
他认为
every missed chance in life was an opportunity to behave well.
生活中每个不幸都可以让自己变得更好
Every missed chance in life was an opportunity to learn something.
每个不幸都可以从中吸取教训
And that your duty was not to be submerged in self-pity
你要做的不是在自怜中沉沦
but to utilize the terrible blow and construct a fesh.
而是利用好每次打击 成为更好的自己
Thank you guys so much for watching.
感谢大家收看
I made this video because
我做这个视频是因为
Dom Aviation channel asked me to.
Dom航空频道邀请我做的
So if there’s a famous entrepreneur
所以如果你们有哪位著名的企业家
that you want me to profile next
希望让我下次介绍的话
leave it in the comments below and I’ll see what I can do.
请在评论区下方留言 这样我就能知道 我能做什么介绍
I’d also love to know which of Charlie Munger’s top ten rules
我也很想知道查理·芒格的十大成功守则中
had an impact on you the most.
哪一个对你影响最深
Leave it in the comments below
在评论区下方留言
and I’m going to join in the discussion.
我也会加入讨论
Thank you guys so much for watching.
感谢大家收看
Till you to believe, and I’ll see you soon.
本期视频结束 下期再见
[Airplane flying+basketball bounce]
[飞机声和篮球撞击声]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

查理·芒格,被誉为沃伦·巴菲特的“幕后智囊”和“最后的秘密武器”。走进他的十大成功守则,说不定你也会成功哦。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

゛Suma¨墨染°

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1EMkanyz5Y

相关推荐