ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

欲改世界,先变自己 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

欲改世界,先变自己

Change Yourself Before Changing The World

让要改变世界的人 先改变自己—苏格拉底
let him who would move the world, first move himself.
它在这里主要说的是
What is essential being said here
在我们致力于
is that before we can work on
创造一个更好的世界之前
creating a better world
我们每个人必须从改变自己开始
each of us, must start with change ourselves
因为你看到世界从不会有真正开始改变
For you see the world can never truly begin to change
直到我们每个人开始改变自己
until each of us begins to change ourselves,
改变我们的思维 行动和举止
through our thoughts, acts and behaviors.
如果我们对他人缺乏爱心我们怎么能创造一个更有爱的世界
For how can we create a more loving world if we ourselves are performing unloving acts, towards others.
如果我们不能对周遭表现出同情我们怎么能引发一个更有同情心的世界
How can we bring about a more compassionate world if we cannot even show it for those around us?
如果我们自己都一直在撒谎我们怎么能给世界带来更多信任
How can we bring about a world of more trust, if we continue to lie ourselves?
如果我们继续对周围的人显露出愤怒与仇恨 这些暴力的来源我们如何开始减少世界上的暴力
How can we begin to reduce violence in the world, if we continue to show anger and hatred, the very source of violence, to those, around us?
如果我们甚至不能原谅自己 或对错误对待我们的人怀恨在心我们怎么能给世界带来更多宽恕
And how can we bring about a world of forgiveness, if we cannot even forgive ourselves, or hold grudges to those, who have wrong us.
你看
You see,
我们大多数人都过着非常伪善的生活
most of us live very hypocritical lives.
我们谈论着世界多么需要更多爱和善意
We speak about how there needs to be more love and kindness in the world.
我们回到家 仍对我们的家人和朋友表现的刻薄冷漠
Yet we got home and act unkindly to our own family or friends.
我们谈论着存在于这个世界上愚蠢的暴力行为有多么糟糕
We speak about how terrible it is that such senseless acts of violence are occurring the world.
我们却仍坐在家里看着电视剧和电影中
Yet sit at home to watch TV shows and movies that glorify
的杀戮和暴力 并叫它“娱乐”
killing and violence and call it “entertainment”.
我们谈论着海洋和世界正在被污染是多么的错误
We speak about how wrong it is that the oceans and the world are becoming contaminated polluted.
我们却仍对减少我们的日常浪费而无所作为
Yet most of us do nothing, to reduce our daily wastage.
我们谈论着贫穷和饥饿的存在是多么令人遗憾
And we speak about how sad it is that poverty and starvation exists,
我们却仍然每天都在浪费食物
yet we continue to waste our food everyday.
这只是我们日常生活中的一些事
These are just some of the things that each of us performs on daily basis.
而且我肯定 我们每个人都至少与其中一件有关联
And I am sure that all of us can relate to at least one of these things.
但是这并不是说 我们做了这些事 就一定是“坏人”了
And this is not to say that we are necessarily, “bad people” for doing these things.
没有人是完美的 我们每个人都是凡人
No one is perfect, each of us are human.
但是 在创造更美好的世界的过程中我们能做好自己
But we can each do our part in the creating of a of a better world.
而这始于
And this starts
改变我们自己
with changing ourselves.
你有没有留心过那么多抗议从没有改变任何事
Have you ever noticed how so many protests never change anything?
这是因为人们虽加入了却没有改变
This is because people go into them unchanged.
他们可能对他们所抗议的事情很有见地
Sure they may be be very knowledgeable and passionate about what they’re protesting.
但是他们用愤怒和仇恨对待那些对他们做错事的人
But they do it with anger and hatred for those who have wronged them.
他们宣扬和平 却仍带着非常愤怒憎恨的态度尖叫着
They preach peace, yet scream with immense anger and hatred.
他们试图摆脱的正是那些能量
The very energy, they are trying to rid.
但是 这并不是说抗议是不起作用的
And this it is not to say that protesting is not effective.
历史上一些最伟大的变革的产生
For some of the greatest changes in history have come about,
都是凭借抗议
through protests.
不同点在于 这些抗议并非在愤怒与憎恨中进行
The difference however, is that these protests. Were not done in anger or hatred.
相反的 他们潜在的基本信念
Instead, their underlying principle.
是爱
Was love.
就像马丁路德金曾说的:非暴力不仅意味着避免外在的肢体暴力
而且要预防内在的精神暴力
你不仅要拒绝射杀一个人 也不要憎恨他。
As Martin Luther king once said:
说着像甘地所说的:恨罪孽 爱罪人
or as Gandhi put it
换句话说
In other words,
抵制别人错误的行为
resist the wrongful acts of another.
但不要心存愤怒或仇恨
But do not do it with anger or hatred in your heart.
再一次引用 马丁路德金的话
To quote Martin Luther King again:
黑暗不能驱除黑暗 只有光明可以憎恨不能驱除憎恨 只有爱可以
所以 假如你想要这世上有更多的善意
So if you want more kindness in this world,
那么对你周围的人仁慈些
then be kind to those around you.
或者帮助有需要的人
Or help someone in need.
假如你想要世界更有爱
If you want more love in the world,
那就表现出无条件的爱
then show unconditional love
对你的家庭
to your family,
朋友
friends
和那些所有你遇到的人
and all those you meet.
并且原谅那些
And forgive those,
对你做过错事的人
who have wronged you.
如果你要世界有更多幸福感
If you want more happiness in the world,
那么 对你相遇还有在路上擦肩而过的每个人都亲切微笑
then smile and be friendly to every person you meet and those you pass on the street.
如果你要世界上有更多同情
If you want more compassion in the world,
那么同情你周遭的人
then show compassion to those around you.
甚至那些曾经对你做过错事的人
Even those who have previously wronged you.
如果你想世界和平
If we want peace in this world
那么 我们每个人必须尽己所能
then each of us must do our best
在生活中的每一天 做最好的自己
to live it, each and every day.
抱怨和渴望世界应该是怎么样
Complaints and longings for how the world should be,
什么都不能实现
achieves nothing.
只有通过行动
It is only through action
这个世界
that the world
才能改变
has ever changed.
而不是抱怨或只去渴望一个更好的世界
So instead of complaining and longing for a better world.
踏出第一步
Take the first step
改变你自己
and change yourself.
即刻
And instantly,
一个更好的世界
a better world
将会开始
will begin,
被塑造出来
to be forged.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

假如你想改变世界,假如你抗议过,抱怨过,并且渴望世界变成它应有的美好样子,假如你如此做了很多世界却没有改变,那么,你需要花五分钟看看这篇干货。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

审核员

瞌睡虫儿

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amkJwvpf1S4

相关推荐