ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

积极心态的能力超乎你想象 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

积极心态的能力超乎你想象

Change YOUR Perspective and Live YOUR Success | Bert Jacobs | Goalcast

谢天谢地 这不是我
This, thank God, is not me.
[笑声]
[laughter]
这是我的小弟弟 JJ
This is my little brother JJ.
[笑声]
[laughter]
长成那样可不容易
And growing up looking like that is not easy.
但生活是美好的
but life is good
我睡在上铺 JJ睡在下铺
that’s me on the top bunk and JJ on the bottom bunk
我们是六个孩子中最小的
we were the youngest of six kids
我们在波士顿郊区长大
and we grew up just outside of Boston
我们的爸爸在机械修理店工作
and our dad worked in a machine shop
而妈妈则负责抚养孩子
mom raised the kids
我理解他们
and I understand
这些都是哥哥姐姐的照片
you know,like there’s all these photographs are our older brothers and sisters
这是我们三张童年照中的一张
this is like one of three photographs of our childhood
所以我知道你们已经理解了
so I understand you get it
他们钱不够 还把相机弄丢了 等等
you know they didn’t have enough money they lost the camera whatever
但我想要有小孩 到那时我不会溺爱他们
but I’d like to have kids and when I have kids I’m not gonna pamper them
不过我绝对会把床单铺在床上
but I am gonna put some sheets on the bed
这是我们的妈妈 Joan
this is our mom Joan
Joan是我们生命中第一个强大的乐观主义者
Joan was the first powerful optimist in our lives
在我们几乎整个童年里
almost the entire time growing up
我们的爸爸不是一个坏人 但他患有抑郁症
our dad who wasn’t a bad guy was depressed by any definition
我们的妈妈将一家人聚在一起
and our mother was there to keep the family together
她陪在父亲的身边
she stayed by my father’s side
她给我们展示 尽管我们钱不够去迪士尼乐园
and she showed us although we don’t have enough money to travel to Disney Land
但我们可以去到想象中的任何地方
we could go anywhere in our mind
她释放了我们的想象力
she unlocked our imagination
当给我们讲睡前故事时 她不只讲故事而已
when she told us bedtime story she didn’t just tell us the stories
她还将人物形象表演出来
she acted out the characters
但妈妈为我们做的最有影响力的事
But maybe the most powerful thing our mother did for us
可能就是餐桌前的一个小仪式
was a little ritual at the dinner table.
无论发生什么事 她总是会环顾她的6个孩子
She looked around her 6 kids, no matter what was happening,
她会让我们告诉她今天发生的一些好事情
and she said “Tell me something good that happened today.”
很简单的鼓励——告诉我今天都发生了什么好事
Very simple prompt–Tell me something good that happened today.
用在你公司会议的开场
So nice one to use in your company to start your meetings
或者家庭餐桌上也不错
or at your own family’s dinner table.
因为你改变了氛围
Because what happens is you change the energy.
她向我们展示 我们的心境是强大的
She showed us that our disposition is powerful,
她改变了家的氛围
and she changed the energy in the house.
媒体使我们的文化充斥着负面的信息
The media inundates our culture with negative information,
它总是强调世界的问题 却少谈世界的好
always reinforcing what’s wrong with the world and rarely telling us what’s right with the world.
每天我们都有一个选择的机会
And you know we all have a choice every day.
你可以着眼于生活的问题上或好处上
You can focus on what’s wrong with your life, or you can focus on what’s right with your life.
无论你把精力放到哪里
And wherever you put your energy,
把注意力集中到哪里 这个东西就会成长
wherever you focus and whatever you focus on that will grow.
这些是妈妈在餐桌前教我们的
That was something our mom taught us at the dinner table.
乐观主义者漫步于世界的时候看到机会
Optimist roam the world seeing opportunities.
他们不会忽略困难
They don’t ignore obstacles,
但他们看好时机去克服困难
but they overcome obstacles by focusing on the opportunities.
当你变得乐观时 你会变得更具创新性
When you’re an optimist, you’re more innovative.
那是因为你开阔了你的思维
You’re more innovative because you’re open-minded.
尝试不会让你害怕
You’re not afraid to experiment.
探索世界不会让你害怕
You’re not afraid to explore the world.
那些最能接受“生活很美好”的人
The ones who embraced the idea that life is good the most,
往往是处境最为艰难的人
were the ones who were facing the most adversity.
这张照片中的女孩名为Lindsay Baggett
It’s a photograph of a little girl named Lindsay Baggett,
她11岁就被确诊为骨癌晚期
11 years old and she was diagnosed with terminal bone cancer.
记者曾问她:“你了解你的预后吗?”
And the journalist said “Do you understand your prognosis?”
她回答说:“了解 他们认为我活不过一年”
And she said “Yes. They don’t think I’m gonna live longer than a year.”
记者问 你介意谈谈你帽子上“生命是美好的”的字样吗
And he said “Do you mind if I ask why you’re wearing a hat that says life is good?”
在我生病以前 我觉得生命是理所当然的
“Because before I was sick, I took my life for granted.
但现在 我想确保每天都是有意义的
But now, I want to make sure every day counts.”
17年前 Lindsay Baggett 才11岁
Lindsay Baggett was 11 years old 17 years ago,
却被告知自己只能再活一年
and told she was gonna live one year.
因Lindsay没有去世 我将播一个短视频
I’m gonna play a short video because Lindsay didn’t pass away.
嗨!我是Lindsay
Hi! My name is Lindsay.
我十岁那年患了一种叫尤文肉瘤的骨癌
I was diagnosed with Ewing Sarcoma, a bone cancer, when I was 10 years old.
我经历了化疗 头发也掉光了
I was going through chemotherapy and lost all of my hair.
因此我们的亲戚朋友捐了一些帽子给我
So a bunch of our family friends donated hats to me.
让我印象深刻的是这顶写着“生命是美好的”字样的帽子
The one that stuck out to me the most was this: Life is good hat.
我把它留着了
And I keep it as a reminder
因为它提醒我 要保持积极 快乐 充满活力
and reminded me to be positive and happy and excited,
尽管我正在经历一些困难
even though I was going through something that was a little bit difficult.
Lindsay表现的是 她的乐观带给她勇气
What Lindsay showed us is that her optimism enabled her to access courage.
所以当我们开始的时候
So as we begin, when we started,
我们心想 那里有悲观 有现实 也有乐观
we thought well there’s pessimism, there’s realism, there’s optimism.
我们在这个队伍里 好吗
We’re on this team. Okay.
悲观主义具有侵蚀性 现实主义缺乏想象力
Pessimism is corrosive. Realism lacks imagination.
相比之下 乐观主义具有无限可能
Optimism, on the other hand, is boundless.
人们误以为财富和物质能够使人快乐
People have a misconception that wealth and material goods will make you happy.
但是统计资料显示它们并不能
But statistics show that they don’t.
一些人认为 只有在生命中的特别时刻
Some people think that, that special place in life, being in that special place
比如在沙滩上或是在山顶上
if it’s off at the beach or up in the mountains,
或者升职 亦或是遇到你心仪的人
or if you get that promotion or if you meet that special person,
那么你会变得开心 感到满足
then you’re gonna be happy, then you’re gonna be fulfilled.
这是不正确的
It’s not true.
只有你的心境 才能让你的生活变得快乐 充实
The only thing that will enable a happy and fulfilling life is your disposition.
“生活是美好的”不是我们创造的
We didn’t invent “Life is good”,
可是我们却第一个把它用作商标
but we were the first ones to trademark it.
最近有人这样对我说 他说 我认为这不公平
Some guy said that to me recently. He said “You know, I don’t think it’s fair.”
我问 什么不公平
I said “What’s not fair?”
他说 “生活是美好的”不是由你创造的
He goes “Well, you didn’t create life is good.
我的祖父曾经说过这句话
My grandfather used to say life is good.”
然后我说 告诉你的祖父 他本可以把它用作商标的
And I said “Tell your grandfather, he should’ve trademarked it.”
他是个英国人 这个小伙子是英国人
And then he was British. The guy was British.
所以我说 如果我没错的话 商标是英国人发明的
So I said “And if I’m not mistaken, the British invented trademarks.
所以是谁说的也无所谓 兄弟
So whatever, dude.”

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

讲述了积极的心态对一个人生活的影响。积极会让你越过困难,更好生活。

听录译者

徘徊的小孩

翻译译者

爱笑的笨笨~

审核员

审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bmUY5mRLzE

相关推荐