ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

改变你的态度 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

改变你的态度

CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE - Motivational Video

你知道你可以变的更好
You know better,
但你没有做得更好
but you are not doing better.
这个视频中的某个部分
That’s the part of this whole video,
会让你有点不适
that’s gonna make you a little uncomfortable.
你别再废话了
Stop bullshit, man.
你很有天赋 很有才能
You’re gifted, you’re talented,
上帝给你和你的人生设计了更远大的蓝图
God has much bigger plans for you and your life.
你周围的一切都会改变
Everything around you is gonna change
只要你能去改变你周围的事物
as soon as you change that things around you.
道理很简单
It’s very simple.
你当然可以 把自己藏起来过着支离破碎乱糟糟的生活
You can be in the hood, broke and fucked up.
但当改变你的态度之后
Change your mind,
你的一切 你的银行存款
and everything about your bank account,
你的周遭事物
your surroundings and
你想为孩子创造的安全的环境
your environment for your kids to safety of any,
任何一切都会开始改变
and everything going on will all change
(音乐)
[music]
如果你继续墨守成规
Can you really expect any results to be any different
你真的能指望会有任何不同的结果吗?
if you keep things the same way?
一切都取决于你的思考方式
It’s all in the way you think,
取决于你的内心
it’s all in your mind.
改变态度就能改变人生
Change your mind and it’s gonna change your life
(音乐)
[music]
说真的 你们当中的一些人一直哭喊
For real, some of you man, you keep crying
一直抱怨工作
you complain about your job,
抱怨自己的经济地位
you complain about where you are financially.
抱怨自己的人际关系
you complain about your relationship,
抱怨自己没有好的机遇
you complain about your opportunity,
你不断抱怨 抱怨 抱怨
you complain it, complain it, complain it
听我说
Listen to me,
你要停止抱怨 帮我一个忙
stop complaining and do me a favor.
如果你想人生有所不同
If you wanna make a difference
你要做的就是一件事
all you got to do is one thing,
你可以由内开始(改变)
inside you can start it.
你想有所不同
You want some difference
听我说 你需要做的就是做出决定
Listen to me, all you got to do is make a decision.
就是这样
That’s it.
(音乐)
[music]
什么也别说 别说废话
Stop talking, stop bullshit.
如果改变生活对你来说真的很困难
If you really got a problem with your life you’re changing,
说明你还能忍受支离破碎的自己
you’re not tired of being broke,
还能忍受停滞不前的人生
you’re not tired of being stuck,
还能忍受你周围所有的
you’re not tired of all of gun violence
枪支暴力 戏剧性事件和混乱的生活
and drama and disfunction around you,
你还能忍受在扭曲的人际关系中被辱骂
you’re not tired of being in an abusive relationship.
你还能受得了 因为如果你受不了
You’re not tired, because if you were tired,
你会有些实际行动来解决它
you would actually do some shit about it.
你能告诉我你还没尝试过吗
Can you tell me you ain’t tried?
任何人 只要想要有所行动
Anybody who is determined to do something,
只要想让某些事情有所不同
who wants something to be different,
一切都终将变得不一样
it will eventually be different.
你的态度 应该对得起
There should be something in your attitude
上帝对你的恩赐
that appreciates the things that God has given you.
是的 有时人们不知感恩
What, sometimes people are not appreciative
对所拥有的事没有心怀感激
and they are about not thankful.
因为他们只看到生命中
Because they look at things in their lives
残缺的部分
that are broken,
没有改善的部分
that are not fixed,
分崩离析的部分
that are not together.
但是 你必须要意识到
And, and the thing you must realize is that
每个人的生命中
everybody has things in their lives
都有不如自己所愿的事情
that are not the way they want’em to be
如果你想等一切都变好之后才开始心怀感激
And if you wait until everything is fixed before you’re thankful,
你永远都不会感恩
you’re never gonna be thankful.
(英文)
[music]
你们中的一些人老是东奔西走 滔滔不绝 快闭嘴
Some of y’all running around, talking too much, shut up
去做些不一样的事
and do some shit different.
我受够了那些躺在这里满嘴借口的人
Tired of people lie here with all his excuses.
你一直抱怨那些让你心里难受
You’re complaining about the man
精神崩溃 破坏情绪
who is mentally, spiritually, emotionally
甚至身体上受伤害的人
even physically abusing you,
但你还是和他们待在一起
and you’re still with him.
你言行不一
You are walking contradiction,
你没有底线
you have no bottom line.
你没有底线
You have no bottom line.
这就是为什么
And that’s why you continue
你一直被欺负
to be taken advantage of.
总有人真的想要
There’s people who really
逃出这个…嗯
get out of this ex…like
借口总是那些制造借口的人最喜欢的东西
excuses sound best to the person that’s making them up.
你在脑海里为每件事都找了借口
You have created every excuse in the world in your mind.
你有方法 在脑海里替它找理由
And you’ve figured out a way to justify it in your mind
这对你很有用
and it makes sense to you,
这就是为什么你还沉溺其中
that’s why you’re still in it,
这就是为什么你变得扭曲
that’s why you’re out of shape.
这就是为什么你还在一直重复做没用的事情
that’s why you still doing the same shit that you’re doing,
因为你只是…
because you’re just…
在你脑海里 这很有用
It makes sense to you in your mind
你遇到了麻烦
you got a problem with it
但是你又为它找了借口
but then you justified it
一旦你找到了借口
and once you justify it,
你就沉迷于其中
you stay in it
(音乐)
[music]
快做决定吧
Make a decision.
我要你为我做一些决定
I want you to make a couple decisions for me.
我要你现在为一年后的自己做个决定
I want you to make a decision at a year from now,
决定是否要改变你现在的状态
decide if you’re gonna make your state
把你的决定写在纸上
write it down to the paper
说出来
speak it out
说:“这就是我一年后要成为的样子。”
this is where i’m gonna be a year from now.
做决定吧
Make a decision.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你遇到了麻烦,可是你又为它找了借口,一旦找了借口,你就沉迷其中。你需要改变态度,只有改变态度,才可以改变人生。

听录译者

孙迎宾

翻译译者

陈榆木

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xsm6F6bqSCk&t=89s

相关推荐