ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

挑战自我 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

挑战自我

Challenge Yourself - Eric Thomas | New ET Inspiration

你能变得更好!
You deserve better!
E T 你在说什么啊
ET, what you’re talking about?
请听仔细听我说
Listen to me, listen to me very carefully.
你理所应当
You deserve…
你值得看到 如果你做到120%的努力
You deserve to see what your life would look like
你的生活是什么样的
if you gave 120%.
孩子 你听到我说的话了吗?
Are you hearing what I am telling you, baby?
听仔细了
Listen to me very closely, right?
你必须要这么做
You gotta get this.
这是你应得的 对吧?
You deserve, right?
当我们谈论这些的时候你以为七八成的努力就已足够
You… You… You’ve been living 70%, 80%, we’ve been talking about it.
并且你期望能得到应得的收获 是不是?
And… And you’re looking at the results, the outcome, right?
种瓜得瓜 种豆得豆
You reap what you sow.
你看到的的只是别人尽70%努力的结果
You’re looking at the outcome of somebody giving 70%.
正如你所拥有的一切
Like every…everything, everything you have.
你的全部
Everything you are.
你所做的一切 都只付出了78%的努力
Everything you doing, like is…is 78.
我需要你做的是看清镜子里的自己并告诉自己
And what I need you to do is I need you to look at yourself in the mirror and say,
拜托 停下来 别再惶惶度日
Come on! Quit, stop playing.
我知道看到如果我已付出120%的努力
I deserve to see what my life would look like.
我的生活是什么样的
If I gave 120% now.
好几年前 我在油管上讲述了一个故事 几年前
I told a story years ago and you two, years ago.
牛津大学的伯恩教授 我终生难忘
Dr. MayBank, Michigan State University, I never foget.
她讲了一个令我震惊的故事 是的
She told a story…blew my mind, right right right!
她将我带回幼儿园的生活
She took me back to kindergarten life,
你必须用你的精神去领悟
and you gotta get this in your spirit.
她让一个姑娘带我回到幼儿园
She send the girl took me back to the kindergarten.
就像变戏法一样 对吧?
The Hokey Pokey, right?
当她讲述这个故事时 这个戏法就浮现在我脑海中
And so she told the story, the Hokey Pokey to blowing my mind.
好吧 我给你们讲一次
Right, and I’m telling it to you today.
因为这个故事十分重要
Because that’s how important this story was.
听起来很疯狂
That’s how salient it was.
它极具影响力 我也深受感动
Like it was impactful and moved me right?
她在幼儿园说
And she said in… in kindergarten.
好吧 你们在幼儿园学到
Right, you learned in kindergarten that…
将脚伸出去
that you put you left foot out.
把左脚踩进地上的方框
You put you left foot in, right?
再一次 你将左脚伸出去
You…You put again, you put you left foot out.
再将左脚放进去 并四处摇摆
You put your left foot in and you shake it all about
“你在变戏法!”她说
‘you do the Hokey Pokey!’, she said.
然后你转身
And you turn yourself around.
就是像这样 对吗?
That’s what it is all about, right?
她开始将音乐分段播放
And so she started breaking the song down,
然后她说 一旦你开始
and she said, first you start,
就将左脚伸出去 好吗?
you put that left out, right?
之后 你达到另一水平
And then you go to the next level
将右脚伸出
and you put that right out right?
然后她告诉你 伸出左臂
Yes, she said you put that left arm out right?
你听过这首歌
Right you know the song
然后你再伸出右臂 对吗?
then you go with that right on right?
然后她说 最后应该怎样怎样
And then she said, what what… what at the end right?
当要结束的时候
When When… When the comminates right?
她说 老师告诉你要全身心投入
She said that the teacher tells you to put your whole self in.
嗯(拍打声)
Em~[Clapping]
啊~(咆哮声)
Ah~[Roaring]
你做到了 做到了
You got it, You got it!
她要求你全身心地投入 对吧?
She said put your whole self in right?
竭尽全力
Put your whole self out right?
身体随之摆动
And shake it all about.
你终将达成使命 完成一个完美的转身
You do the Hokey Pokey and you turn yourself around.
事情就是这样!
That’s what it is all about!
请认真听我说
And listen to me very closely.
我在给你们讲述我的亲身经历
I am telling you from personal experience.
我知道我投入55%的努力时 生活是什么样的
I know what my life was like when I put it in 55.
我知道如果不去尝试就不会成功
I know what it was like when I didn’t try.
我也知道漠不关心会有怎样的后果
I know what my life was like when I didn’t care.
我也知道漫无目的的生活是怎样的
I know what my life was like when I didn’t have any dreams or any goals.
就像我什么都不要 我知道我的生活是什么样的
Like… Like I didn’t want anything I know what my life was like.
现在 我付出120分的努力 乖乖
Now I’m putting in 120, baby.
看着 是120分的努力
l’m putting in 120, look at it.
全力以赴 让我的生活
I’m putting in 120 in my life is sweet.
让我妻子的生活
My wife’s life
孩子们的生活
My kid’s life
母亲的生活 更精彩
My mom’s life
听我说 父亲
Listen to me my father
我在底特律自由出版社上班 而我父母
I am on the… I am in the Detroit free press and my parents…
我的父母很骄傲
my parents are proud.
你听到了吗?当你也拼尽全力时
Are you hearing me? When you put in 120,
你的努力不仅仅影响着你的生活
not noly… it affects your life,
它也会影响你家人的生活
it affects your family’s life,
影响你朋友们的生活
it affects your friends’ life,
和你所在的社区的生活
and it affects your community’s life.
听到我跟你说什么了吗!
Are you hearing what I’m telling you?
我需要你帮我个忙
So I need you to do me a huge favor.
是的 这回有点不同
Yep, this one is different.
这是行动的呼吁
This one is the call of action.
我向你发出为期21天的挑战
Alright I am put you on a 21-day challenge.
我在向你挑战
I am challenging you.
如果……你听我说
If you listen to me,
如果你不足以勇敢地挑战自己
you ain’t brave enough to challenge yourself.
如果你不敢勇敢地挑战自己
If you ain’t courage enough to challenge yourself
那我要挑战你
I’m challenging you.
使你脱离现实的桎梏
I’m challenging you to get from where you are.
使你不安于现状
I’m challenging you to stop settling.
我要挑战你 质疑你!
I’m challenging you, I’m challenging you!
我要你不安于接受生活所赋予你的东西
I’m challenging you to stop accepting the life that was given to you.
只需21天
And I’m challenging you for 21 days.
我要你全身心地投入
I’m challenging you to give 120%.
听到了吗!我在向你挑战
Are you hearing me? I’m challenging you now.
我希望有些人在这21天快结束时
And I want somebody at the end of this 21-day.
给我发来一个视频
I need somebody to send me a video.
发给我视频并告诉我
I need somebody to send me a video and show me.
ET 你说的是完全正确的
ET, you’re 100% right.
像我一样 21天里全身心投入
Like I put in 120% for 21 days.
不知疲惫 锲而不舍 百折不挠
I did not fatigue, I did not give up, I did not give it in!
你让我做什么 我就做什么
I did exactly what you told me to do it
然后 看吧 一切都有了转机
and look… boom… things changed.
比如 我的婚姻有所改观
Like my marriage changed.
我的教室有所改变
My classroom changed.
作为篮球运动员 我的团队有所改变
My… as a basketball player, my team changed.
作为教练 我团队的表现
As a coach, the way my team respond
也有天翻地覆的改变
it changed, it is 120%.
我不想要你有所懈怠 有所顾忌 有所保留
I want you stop giving 70, stop giving 80, stop giving 90
你理应看到会发生如何改变
and you deserve to see what would happen
只要你全力以赴
if you gave 120%.
那么 在这21天的挑战里 我需要你做几件事
Alright alright… so a couple things I need you to do on this 21-day challenge.
第一 我需要你有远见
Right, the first thing I need you to do for me is I need you have a vision.
在这21天里 你需要有所规划
I need you to have a vision of… when you get to that 21-day.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
21天后你期望会发生什么?
What do you want to happen after that 21 days?
你生命中什么在渐渐消逝?
What… What is dying in your life?
现在 在你的生命中平庸意味着什么?
Look right now, what is… what is mediocrity look like in your life.
失败又意味着什么?
Look what is defeat look like in your life.
界限又意味着什么?
What What… What a limitation, what a boundaries look like in your life.
21天后 一切都会不一样 我的婚姻会不一样
In 21 days this won’t look like it, my marriage won’t look like this.
我的成绩会不一样
My grades won’t look like this.
你在听我说话吗?
Are you hearing me?
21天里 我们作为一个团队 共同收获
We’re gonna be better as a team, our outcomes are going 21 days.
我向你发起21天的挑战 首先 提出愿景
I challenge you 21 days, the first cast the vision.
21天后 你的人生会是怎么样的
What would your life look like after those 21 days?
21天 倾听我的声音 帮我一个忙
Listen to me do me a huge favor, 21 days
尽力做到最好 或者不做
do it right or don’t do it
是的 正如你听到我所说的
yep, you heard what I said
接下来的21天 要么做到最好 要么就不做
for the next 21 days, do it right or don’t do it.
不要半途而废
Stop half doing stuff.
不要三天打鱼 两天晒网
Stop putting for 50% efforts, 60 for… look stop
要么做到最好 要么就什么都不做
do it right or just don’t do it at all.
听到了吗?从现在开始!
Are you hearing me? Do it right!
当我开始正确的事时
When I started doing it right
看看我的第二本书《伟大取决于你》
that second book “greatness is upon you” look through it.
我做到了!
I did it right!
我不是纸上谈兵 而是做到了最好
I wasn’t just writing a book, I did it right!
如果你求知若渴 那就仔细地听我说
If you kinetic learning, listen to me very closely
答案就你面前 唾手可得
and you gotta touched up, I put it in there.
我做到了全力以赴
I… I went with whole thing guys.
并没有半途而废
Alright, I just didn’t go half do it.
看看这本书 充满了艺术
Look through the book, the artwork is in there.
你终会看到你所尽力追求的
The… The work stuff is in there.
只要你坚持不懈 成功就在眼前
So you can work it through, everything is in there.
不半途而废 勇往直前
I didn’t half do it, I did it right.
看我们的视频 我们不会中途退缩
Look at our videos, we don’t half doing they free.
我们不半途而废 不甘落后
But we don’t half do it, do number 2.
全力以赴 否则就不要做
Do it right or don’t do it at all.
第三 听我的
Number 3, listen to me.
21天
No 21 days!
没有借口
No excuse!
只有改变 没有借口
Only adjustment, no excuse!
我不想听到编好的理由
I don’t want to hear, I don’t want to hear good excuses good reasons.
发生了什么 为什么你不能坚持?
What happened? Why you couldn’t do it?
这些借口我都不想听到!
I don’t want to hear.
我不希望任何人为自己找借口
I don’t wan… everybody got an excuse.
我一点也不想听到
I don’t want to hear.
我不想知道你是为了什么而懈怠
I don’t want to hear anything about this happening.
天气不好 或者没有足够的资金
The weather wasn’t right, it might get the finances
这样做 结果就不会如你所愿
and this didn’t come to what it was suppose to.
大家!就这三点!
Well, that person is…No No… No, number 3, three things guys.
第一 规划好这21天
Number 1, cast a vision 21 days.
感到疲惫时 想想你的愿望
So when you get tired, you can keep looking at that vision.
要么做好 要么就不做
Do it right or do no do it at all.
你们在听我说话吗?最后 大家
Are you hearing me and finally guys.
不要找借口 只要不断改变
No excuses, just adjustments.
(音乐)
[Music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

全力以赴,挑战自我,你将会有不一样的收获。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

鈺其外

审核员

L

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsSj8yGJyiA

相关推荐