ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

每天一秒钟 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

每天一秒钟

Cesar Kuriyama: One second every day

翻译人员: Psycho Decoder 校对人员: Jiewei Zhang
Translator: Joseph Geni Reviewer: Morton Bast
我是一名艺术家。
So, I’m an artist.
我住在纽约,从事广告设计,
I live in New York, and I’ve been working in advertising
从毕业开始我就一直做这行,
for — ever since I left school,
至今已经七、八年了,
so about seven, eight years now,
慢慢的感觉有点厌倦了。
and it was draining.
我熬了很多夜,在办公室度过了很多的周末,
I worked a lot of late nights. I worked a lot of weekends,
我发现自己一直没有时间来做
and I found myself never having time for all the projects
我真正想做的个人项目。
that I wanted to work on on my own.
有一天我在工作的时候看到了
And one day I was at work and I saw a talk
施德明(Stefan Sagmeister)在TED上的演讲,
by Stefan Sagmeister on TED,
主题叫“时间流逝的力量”,
and it was called “The power of time off,”
他提到他每过七年,
and he spoke about how every seven years,
就拿出一年时间来休假,抛开工作,
he takes a year off from work so he could
做自己的富有创造力的项目,我的思路被他打开了,
do his own creative projects, and I was instantly inspired,
然后我说:“我也要这么干,我要休一年的假。”
and I just said, “I have to do that. I have to take a year off.
“我需要时间旅行,陪伴家人,”
I need to take time to travel and spend time with my family
“开始自己的富有创造力的想法。”
and start my own creative ideas.”
我的项目中,第一个项目的名字叫
So the first of those projects ended up being
“每天一秒钟”。
something I called “One Second Every Day.”
大意就是我每天都坚持给自己录一秒钟的视频,
Basically I’m recording one second of every day of my life
下半辈子一直坚持下去,
for the rest of my life,
慢慢的将这些一秒钟的视频拼接起来,
chronologically compiling these one-second
将我的生活的片段拼接成一段连续的视频,
tiny slices of my life into one single continuous video
直到我没有能力再录制这些视频为止。
until, you know, I can’t record them anymore.
项目的目的是,第一:
The purpose of this project is, one:
我不喜欢忘记自己过去做过的事情。
I hate not remembering things that I’ve done in the past.
有很多我之前做过的事情,
There’s all these things that I’ve done with my life
我都想不起来了,
that I have no recollection of
直到有人提起来的时候,我或许才能想起来,
unless someone brings it up, and sometimes I think,
“对哦,我还做过这件事情。”
“Oh yeah, that’s something that I did.”
在这个项目开始的早期阶段我发现
And something that I realized early on in the project
如果今天过的不是很有趣,
was that if I wasn’t doing anything interesting,
我可能会忘记录制视频。
I would probably forget to record the video.
所以有一天,当我第一次忘记录制视频的时候,
So the day — the first time that I forgot, it really hurt me,
我非常的难过,我真的不想漏掉自己的生活记录。
because it’s something that I really wanted to —
从我三十岁那时起,我就希望能够
from the moment that I turned 30, I wanted
将这个项目延续到我死掉,
to keep this project going until forever,
而漏录了那天的一秒钟,我意识到,
and having missed that one second, I realized,
某种意义上这让我的脑子
it just kind of created this thing in my head
再也不会忘记这件事情了。
where I never forgot ever again.
所以如果我能活到80岁,
So if I live to see 80 years of age,
我的视频能够达到5个小时长度,
I’m going to have a five-hour video
浓缩了我50年的生活。
that encapsulates 50 years of my life.
当我到了40岁的时候,是1个小时,
When I turn 40, I’ll have a one-hour video
从我30岁开始算。
that includes just my 30s.
这个项目
This has really
让我每天醒来都生龙活虎
invigorated me day-to-day, when I wake up,
想着今天要做哪些有趣的事情才好。
to try and do something interesting with my day.
现在,我要处理的问题之一就是,
Now, one of the things that I have issues with is that,
随着时间一天一天、一个月一个月的过去,
as the days and weeks and months go by,
日子似乎变得模糊起来
time just seems to start blurring
边界变得不那么明显
and blending into each other
你们知道,我不喜欢这种感觉,
and, you know, I hated that,
而可以看见的影像是激发回忆的方式。
and visualization is the way to trigger memory.
这个项目对我而言就是一座让我能够
You know, this project for me is a way for me
回忆起我过去生活的桥梁
to bridge that gap and remember everything that I’ve done.
即使只是短短的一秒钟的视频,
Even just this one second allows me to remember
也能让我回忆起一整天的事情。
everything else I did that one day.
有时候要在一天中选择一秒钟并不容易。
It’s difficult, sometimes, to pick that one second.
美好的一天里,我真的想要
On a good day, I’ll have maybe three or four seconds
多录制三秒或四秒,
that I really want to choose,
但是我只能把它压缩到一秒,
but I’ll just have to narrow it down to one,
但是即使压缩到了只有一秒钟,
but even narrowing it down to that one allows me
也足以让我记住一整天的回忆。
to remember the other three anyway.
这个项目也是一种个人的抗议行为,
It’s also kind of a protest, a personal protest,
抗议这样的一种现象、一种人,
against the culture we have now where people
他们参加音乐会时会用手机把整场音乐会
just are at concerts with their cell phones out
都录下来,并且打扰了你欣赏音乐。
recording the whole concert, and they’re disturbing you.
他们可能根本不喜欢这个音乐会。
They’re not even enjoying the show.
他们在手机上观看音乐会。
They’re watching the concert through their cell phone.
我不喜欢这样。我承认或多或少的
I hate that. I admittedly used to be that guy a little bit,
我也曾经如此。而我后来意识到,
back in the day, and I’ve decided that the best way
让自己记录和保留视频资料,同时又避免成为
for me to still capture and keep a visual memory of my life
我不喜欢的那种人的最好的方法就是,只录一秒钟的时间,
and not be that person, is to just record that one second
让我能够触发对当天生活的回忆。
that will allow me to trigger that memory of,
“音乐会棒极了,我真的很喜欢。”
“Yeah, that concert was amazing. I really loved that concert.”
只需要短短的一秒钟。
And it just takes a quick, quick second.
今年夏天我度了三个月的假。
I was on a three-month road trip this summer.
这是我一生梦寐以求的东西,
It was something that I’ve been dreaming about doing my whole life,
开车环游美国和加拿大,
just driving around the U.S. and Canada
每天只需想明天去哪里,
and just figuring out where to go the next day,
这样的生活太棒了。
and it was kind of outstanding.
后来没钱了,我在路途上花了太多的钱,
I actually ran out, I spent too much money on my road trip
把为休假一年准备的存款都花光了,
for the savings that I had to take my year off,
所以我不得不跑到西雅图跟一些朋友一起
so I had to, I went to Seattle and I spent some time
花了一点时间赶了一个小项目赚钱。
with friends working on a really neat project.
我休假一年的目的之一是花更多的时间陪伴我的家人,
One of the reasons that I took my year off was to spend more time with my family,
而这期间发生了一件悲剧性的事情,
and this really tragic thing happened where
我的小姨子,
my sister-in-law,
一天突发肠梗塞,
her intestine suddenly strangled one day,
我们把她送到了急救室,
and we took her to the emergency room,
而她的情况非常的糟糕。
and she was, she was in really bad shape.
我们有好几次差点就失去了她,
We almost lost her a couple of times,
我跟我的哥哥每天都守在旁边。
and I was there with my brother every day.
这让我意识到在这个项目的另一个重要之处,
It helped me realize something else during this project,
就是在这些悲伤的日子中记录自己的生活
is that recording that one second on a really bad day
是非常非常的困难的。
is extremely difficult.
它不像是 — 如果我们要做一些很酷的事情时,我们可能会带上相机。
It’s not — we tend to take our cameras out when we’re doing awesome things.
或者,“哦,这个聚会太棒了,我要拍张照。”
Or we’re, “Oh, yeah, this party, let me take a picture.”
但是我们很少在有不好的事情发生时这么做,
But we rarely do that when we’re having a bad day,
很少在心情糟糕的时候拍照。
and something horrible is happening.
而这让我发现了记录生活中非常糟糕的时刻,
And I found that it’s actually been very, very important
哪怕只记录一秒钟,是多么的重要。
to record even just that one second of a really bad moment.
它会让你更加珍惜那些好时光。
It really helps you appreciate the good times.
日子不会一帆风顺,但你某天过得不顺利,
It’s not always a good day, so when you have a bad one,
我认为将它记录下来是很重要的,
I think it’s important to remember it,
尽你的所能去回忆那些(好)时光。
just as much as it is important to remember the [good] days.
我录制的所有视频都没有做过特效处理,
Now one of the things that I do is I don’t use any filters,
什么处理都没有——我希望自己录制的视频
I don’t use anything to — I try to capture the moment
能够最大程度的还原我眼睛看到的样子。
as much as possible as the way that I saw it with my own eyes.
我一开始就用第一人称视角拍摄。
I started a rule of first person perspective.
早先我想过用两个摄像机,
Early on, I think I had a couple of videos where
其中一个把我录进去,但是后来觉得这不是我想要的。
you would see me in it, but I realized that wasn’t the way to go.
真正记录我的生活的方法,
The way to really remember what I saw
是记录我实际看到的样子。
was to record it as I actually saw it.
现在关于这个项目,我有的一些想法是,
Now a couple of things that I have in my head about this project are,
如果很多人都一起做这件事情,会不会很有趣?
wouldn’t it be interesting if thousands of people were doing this?
视频里是上周我刚满31岁的样子。
I turned 31 last week, which is there.
我想如果每个人都像我这么做,
I think it would be interesting to see
那一定会非常的有趣。
what everyone did with a project like this.
我相信每个人都会有自己的解读。
I think everyone would have a different interpretation of it.
我相信每个人都会从他们每天一秒钟的视频记录中获益。
I think everyone would benefit from just having that one second to remember every day.
就我而言,我不喜欢忘记过去,
Personally, I’m tired of forgetting,
而录制视频是非常简单的事情。
and this is a really easy thing to do.
我们每个人的口袋里都有一台能录制高清视频的摄像机——
I mean, we all have HD-capable cameras in our pockets right now —
我打赌绝大多数人都有——
most people in this room, I bet —
或者有类似的东西——
and it’s something that’s —
我再也不想忘记我生活过的任何一天,
I never want to forget another day that I’ve ever lived,
这是我记住过去方式,
and this is my way of doing that,
而如果你能够在一个网站上输入
and it’d be really interesting also to see,
“2018年6月18日”,然后就能
if you could just type in on a website,
看到全世界
“June 18, 2018,”
无数的人在那天的生活视频,
and you would just see a stream of people’s lives
那一定非常有意思。
on that particular day from all over the world.
我不知道,我觉得这个项目有很多可能性,
And I don’t know, I think this project has a lot of possibilities,
我号召你们每个人每天都录制自己的一小段视频,
and I encourage you all to record just a small snippet of your life every day,
这样你就不会忘记你生活过的日子。
so you can never forget that that day, you lived.
谢谢。
Thank you.
(掌声)
(Applause)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uN4I1wEOXE

相关推荐