ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

猜猜他们在吃什么 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

猜猜他们在吃什么

Censored Eating (GAME)

今天我们一起来看看谁是(消音)
– Today we censor people who are (beep).
来谈谈这个吧
– Let’s talk about that.
(欢快的主题曲)
(playful theme music)
好奇日
– Good mythical morning.
瑞赫特 今天我们来玩一个超级有趣的游戏
– Rhett, today we are gonna play a super exciting game
有你最爱的两样东西哦
involving two of your favorite things,
吃和素材图库
eating and stock photography.
我来科普下 素材图是
In case you don’t know, stock photos are the photos
你购买后就可以
that you can purchase and then use legally
在任何应用里合法使用的图片
in whatever application that you want to use photos,
但素材图很不自然
but the thing is stock photos are typically very stagy,
而且看起来也十分奇怪
and they can also get really weird.
这是所有素材图中的一小部分
There’s a whole subset of stock photos
图片里人们在吃东西
where people are eating things that you would never think
你绝对想不到他们在吃什么 但又有点像白色心理设置
should be eaten, must less on like a white psych setting.
所以我找来了大量的素材图
So what I’ve done is I’ve taken a lot of these stock photos,
并且处理了一下
and I’ve censored them.
所以你得猜出黑条遮住的是
So you have to guess what’s hiding underneath
什么东西 开始吧
that censor bar, it’s time for,
他们在吃什么鬼东西:素材图版本
What the Heck Are They Eating: Stock Photo Edition.
好吧瑞赫特 你需要做的就是猜对4个
Okay Rhett, all you gotta do is get four of these
来赢得一份很棒的的奖品
correct to win an amazing prize.
仔细看第一个家伙
Check out this first guy.
-[瑞赫特]有点像 JT
– [Rhett] Looks a little bit like JT.
JT是谁 贾斯汀·汀布莱克吗
– Who’s JT, Justin Timberlake?
吉姆波·特奇 我的一个好朋友
– Jimbo Turkey, a good friend of mine.
他负责表演逗笑小孩子
He’s a children’s entertainer.
好吧 吉姆波·特奇在吃什么呢
– Okay, what is Jimbo Turkey eating?
一根胡萝卜 一只汤匙 一块黄油
A carrot, a spoon, a stick of butter
还是他作为一名素材模特的第一张支票呢
or his first paycheck as a stock photo actor?
一块黄油 不对
– Stick of butter, no.
它的形状像支票 对吗
– It is shaped like a check, right?
不是黄油 因为黄油需要
– It’s not a stick of butter, ’cause you’d be grasp
多根手指拿着才行
you have to hold a stick of butter with more hands.
不要再为他说话了
– Don’t speak for this guy.
你知道 古怪的是 虽然你不需要这么做
– You know, weirdly, even though you don’t need to do this,
我觉得是因为他穿着厨师的衣服
I think it’s because he’s got a chef’s outfit on,
哦哇 他穿着厨师的衣服
oh wow, he’s got a chef’s outfit on.
我应该了解一下吉姆波 他带来了第一个表演
I should know with Jimbo, he does one of his acts.
胡萝卜说得通 第一个问题来了
Carrot makes more sense, first question go with
最合理的是胡萝卜 我想说汤匙
what makes the most sense, carrot, I wanna say spoon
但我坚持胡萝卜
but I’m going with carrot.
好 让我们移掉黑条
– Alright let’s remove that censorship.
不对 瑞赫特 是汤勺
No Rhett, it is a spoon.
直觉啦 兄弟
– Instincts man.
我试着想象在这拍这张照片
– I just try to imagine the photo situation happening here
就像 好吧龙 稍微把勺子放高一点
it’s like, okay Ron, hold the spoon just a little higher
现在咬住勺子他就这样 好吧
now bite the spoon. – He’s like, okay.
—现在假装你很喜欢它
– Now act like you like it.
—就像在咬一块金子
– It’s like biting a piece of gold,
他就是那种表情
he’s kind of got that face.
—[林克]看看她
– [Link] Check her out.
—[瑞赫特]像素女士
– [Rhett] Pixel lady.
—这位像素女士在吃什么呢
– What is she eating, the pixel lady?
是钱包 巧克力松糕 手机
Is it a wallet, a chocolate muffin, a cell phone,
还是一小块黑猪肉呢
or just a handful of black pork?
—哦 猪肉吧
– ohoo black pork.
—你看到一块黑猪肉
– You’ve seen a black pork somewhere
就会忍不住用手去抓的吗
and you just can’t help but grab a handful.
—这形状像钱包
– It’s got the shape of a wallet.
—颜色像巧克力松糕
– Color of a chocolate muffin.
—不 颜色也像钱包
– No, it’s got the color of a wallet, as well.
就是不像手机的颜色
It doesn’t have the color of a cell phone,
那有点灰色
there is some gray in there.
她有棕色的手机吗
Does she got a brown phone?
像素女士是否有一个棕色手机
Does Pixel Lady have a brown phone, that’s the question
大家可以来猜一猜 我选择钱包
for everyone, I’m gonna go with A, wallet.
—一起来看吧
– Let’s find out.
很难是吗—是的
This is tough, huh? – Yeah it is.
—[林克]不 它是一个手机
– [Link] No, it’s a cellular telephone.
—[瑞特]那是她的舌头还是拇指呢
– [Rhett] Is that her tongue or her thumb?
—舌头 绝对是她的舌头
– That’s her tongue, definitely her tongue.
不 是她的拇指
No, it’s her thumb.
她在碎屏 但咬的
She’s cracked the screen, but not in the place
不是那个地方
that she’s biting.
她是不是咬碎了
– Did she cause it to break by biting it?
我不知道这些素材图的背景故事
– I don’t know the backstory on any of these stock photos.
没有人知道
– The world will never know.
他们都是在表演
– They’re all staged, there’s no reality
与现实没半毛钱关系
associated with any of this.
—她拿着手机
– She was handed the phone.
—然后有人要她咬
– And then told to bite it.
她就能得到钱
And she got paid a nominal amount.
—大概25美元
– Like 25 dollars.
—来看看这个
– Check this chick out.
—[瑞特]噢 我的天
– [Rhett] Oh my.
—她的假牙在吃什么
– What are her dentures eating?
苹果 巨大的奶嘴 她的手指
Is it an apple, a giant pacifier, her fingers
还是一个有种族意义的木偶呢
or a racist puppet?
—为什么是有种族意义的呢
– How would it be racist?
—我不能说—不是在这下面
– I can’t say. – It’s not under there,
我知道不是D
I know it’s not D.
你只是开了个玩笑
You just made that up for a joke.
—不 有种族木偶 这是个问题
– No, there are racist puppets, it’s a problem
它们活该被咬
and they should be bitten.
—她的手指看起来离得远
– Her fingers feel too far from that.
—有东西干扰了我
– The thing that disturbs me is like,
她舌头下的那块肉
the underflesh of her tongue.
我一直盯着它
I can’t take my eyes off of it.
—你喜欢吗—发生什么事了
– Do you like it? – What’s happening there?
—你喜欢吗—看起来好像
– Do you like it? – It looks like there’s
藏着一只蜥蜴 一只没生出来的蜥蜴
a salamander hiding, like an embryonic salamander.
—这底下是蓝的—天啊
– It’s blue down there. – Gosh.
—你不想在海里游泳 是吧
– You don’t wanna swim that sea, do ya?
—苹果 奶嘴 手指 还是木偶呢
– Apple, paci, fingers, or puppet?
—苹果 我选A 我就接着猜A
– Apple, I’m going A, I’m just gonna keep guessing A
直到正确为止
until it’s correct.
好吧这是个圆的处理块 看看
– Well is a round censorship bar, let’s see.
—是的—你终于对了一个
– Yes. – You finally got one right.
你知道吗 如果你剩下的都选对了
And you know what, if you get the rest of ’em right,
你就可以赢得这个了
you get to win this thing.
哇 就是这个
Whoop, there it is.
哇 就是它
Whoop, there it is.
—冰冻的吗
– Is it frozen?
—冰冻的 我不知道
– It’s frozen, I don’t know,
我不知道我们为什么要冰冻它—为什么不呢
I don’t know why we froze it. – Why not?
最好还是拿着 我把这东西放这
– That’s up for grabs, I’m gonna put that right here,
这样你们就不会忘了
so you don’t forget about it.
—很好 真的很好
– That’s nice, that’s real nice.
—好吧 瑞赫特 你的运气来了
– Alright Rhett, now you got your mojo.
—我运气爆棚—她吃的是什么呢
– I’m on a roll. – What is she eating?
一条生鱼 樱桃棒冰 口红
Is it a raw fish, a cherry popsicle, lipstick
还是她衬衫的一角呢
or the last piece of her shirt?
—就这样
– That could be the case.
—更像一个高雅流行的素材图
– This is more of a high-fashion stock photo
—牙齿 牙齿红了 嗯
– The teeth, the teeth being red, hmmm.
—绝对是道送分题
– It’s a dead giveaway.
—我的意思是 我不知道 她可能在吃生鱼
– I mean, I don’t know, she could be eating a raw fish,
但是我不确定 因为这上面有黑条
but I don’t know because there’s a black bar over it.
—是的 你想让我移开它
– Yeah, you want me to remove it,
还是想先给出你的答案呢
or do you wanna give your answer first?
—看到牙齿 我想到她可能
– The teeth part makes me think that she’s trying to
想说点什么吧
she’s trying to say something
她想做一番声明
she’s trying to make a statement
所以不是樱桃棒冰 因为表情也太丰富了
So it’s not a cherry popsicle, because that makes too much sense
要不是鱼要不是口红
it’s either the fish or the lipstick.
上次我选了A 我打算
And since I got A last time, I’m gonna do the thing
像学渣那样做题
that kids do when they’re bad test takers
这次我选C 交替着选 口红
and I’m just gonna say C,’cause I alternated, lipstick.
—移开黑条
– Remove that bar.
是生鱼 瑞赫特
It is raw fish Rhett.
你知道什么会使生鱼味道更好吗
You know what makes eating raw fish better?
当然是用口红遮住啦
Apparently covering it in lipstick.
—你觉得那是口红吗
– You think that’s lipstick?
—是啊 绝对是口红
– Yeah, that’s definitely lipstick.
—我以为是血
– I think that’s blood.
—不 就是口红
– Nope, it’s lipstick.
好吧 你知道的 别太沮丧
Alright, you know, don’t be discouraged.
—我没有—下一个
– I’m not. – This next one’s
将使你振作起来—我会东山再起的
gonna cheer you up. – I’m gonna make a comeback.
—来吧
– Here you go.
你现在很开心 对吗
You’re happy now, aren’t ya?
—[瑞赫特]确实
– [Rhett] He is.
—她吃的是什么呢
– What is she eating?
手指饼干 三明治 奶酪馅饼
Is it an eclair, a sandwich, a strudel
还是男士壮阳药呢
or that guy’s Cialis pills?
像是 我想看看她怎么了
– He’s like, I’m gonna see what happens to her.
我知道我怎么了
I know what happens to me.
—那药量可就大了
– It’s a very bulky pill.
—四小时之后 我打给我的朋友们
– Four hours later, I call my friends.
我爸有一次这样对我说 他说 如果你
That’s what my dad said one time, he said, if you have
能持续勃起超过4小时
an erection that last for more than four hours
告诉你朋友就好 别告诉医生
call your friends, as opposed to call your doctor.
把你的朋友们叫来吹牛吧
Like call your friends to brag.
好好好 不请你的朋友们过来
Yeah, yeah, yeah, not call your friends to invite them over.
好的 这可不像是你拿着一块三明治的样子
Okay, that’s not how you approach a sandwich.
当你开心地吃三明治
And you don’t have people around you that happy
吃奶酪馅饼或者手指饼的时候
when you’re eating a sandwich,
你不想旁边有人在
you’re eating a strudel or eclair.
那么我想选奶酪~
And I’m gonna go with stru–,
奶酪馅饼长什么样来着
what does even strudel look like?
奶酪馅饼 我来看看它长什么样
Strudel, I’m gonna find out what it looks like,
在黑条下面
it’s under the black bar.
—不 你错了 是三明治
– No you won’t, it is a sandwich.
—[瑞特]没有人吃三明治开心成这个样子的啊
– [Rhett] Nobody’s that happy about a sandwich.
我甚至不知道你是否真的
– [Link] And I don’t even know if you can really call
管这东西叫三明治 它像一个55岁老妇人
this thing a sandwich, it’s like a 55-year-old woman’s
吃的小吃或是其它东西
version of a s’more or something.
—那是饼干
– That’s cracker.
—看看这个 哥们
– Check out this dude.
顺便说一句 你没机会赢了
You have no chance of winning this, by the way.
—都是你的了 兄弟
– It’s all yours man.
它快融化了 我要吃了它
– It’s thawing out and I get to have it.
这点使我自豪
– This is about pride at this point.
—这家伙在吃什么
– What is this guy eating?
这个人看起来很聪明
This very intelligent looking man.
是狗 猫 泰迪熊 还是一大块马赛克呢
Is it a dog, a cat, a teddy bear, or a giant blob of pixels?
为什么你要那么看我
Why are you looking at me like that?
—这底下是泰迪熊
– That’s a teddy bear under there,
因为黑块儿太大了
because the bar is so big.
—好吧 我们来看
– Alright, let’s take a look.
不 是一大块马赛克
No, it’s a giant blob of pixels.
额 好吧 马赛克啊
– [Rhett] Ah come on, unpixelate that.
我猜不到 是它
– [Link] I can’t, that’s it.
不 我可以 看这里
No I can, here it is.
嘭 是猫 你两次都猜错了
Boom, it’s a cat, you got it wrong twice.
我有50%的几率 我还是猜错了
– I had a 50-50 chance, I still got it wrong,
我之前说是泰迪熊
I said teddy bear.
—[林克]我给过你提示
– [Link] I was trying to help you out.
你确定这不是只吃饱了的猫吗
– [Rhett] Are you sure that’s not a stuffed cat?
好吧 移开这只猫给我点时间
– Alright, remove the cat. – Give me half a point.
换成泰迪熊
– And reveal the teddy bear.
不 瑞赫特 是猫
No Rhett, it was a cat.
那这个呢
What about this one?
这和你有关系
This is gonna connect with you.
小瑞赫特在吃什么呢
What is thumbnail Rhett eating?
我认识他
– I recognize him.
他在吃 鸭球面团 腌牛鞭
– Is he eating a duck ball pasta, bull penis pickle,
猪屁股汤 还是埃及木乃伊的猫鞭
pig anus soup, or a mummified Egyptian cat penis?
其实我不认识他们
– Now I don’t remember those people.
嘿 看后面
– Hey, look back there.
是它们啊 或许他们会嵌进去 我不知道
There they are, maybe they’ll comp it in, I don’t know.
耶 你在公司里吃东西
Yeah, you’re in a corporate situation eating something,
悲伤的是你在吃A B或C
the sad thing is you’ve eaten A, B, and C.
这问题真让人郁闷啊
That’s the real depressing part of this question.
我试着去读懂我的表情
– I’m trying to interpret my look there.
录影结束后我们有拇指甲
The thing is is that we get the thumbnails
所以我不敢想
after the video is over, so I don’t even think
那时侯我手里拿着是什么
about what’s in my hand at that point.
所以我不清楚那时候我到底在想什么
So I’m not able to interpret what I was actually thinking
因为那是在表演
at the time, because that was staged.
你很惊恐的样子 我认为
– Well you’ve done so horribly, I don’t think any type
这里用不上什么逻辑
of logic, is useless.
我看起来很害怕 我想说是腌牛鞭
– I look scared, I’m gonna say it’s a bull penis pickle
因为我真的害怕那个
’cause that’s the one that really scared me.
让我们揭开谜底吧 开始喽
– Let’s figure it out, here we go.
你猜对了 就是腌牛鞭
Boom, you’re right, it is a bull penis pickle.
我想起来它是怎么卷起来的了
– [Rhett] I remember how it twisted up like that.
那个牛鞭实际上是公司
– And interesting fact, that bull penis
间谍审核的一种行为 真有趣
is actually censoring an act of corpreate espionage
但我把公司念错了
But I said corporate wrong.
你说的是copreate
– Corpreate.
好吧瑞赫特 你没赢得这个
– Alright Rhett, you did not win this.
—苹果你留着吧—但你知道
– You can have the apple. – But you know what,
这是我的了
I’ll take it.
感谢你们的喜欢 评论和订阅
Thanks for liking, commenting, and subscribing.
你知道怎么做的啦
– You know what time it is.
我是华盛顿的布莱姆
– I’m Bram from Washington.
我是亚利桑那的奥若萨
– I’m Aurora from Arizona.
我们在西雅图的野生动物园
– And we’re at the Woodland Park Zoo in Seattle,
是时候旋转神奇转盘了
– [Together] and it’s time to spin The Wheel of Mythicality.
当人们问你 你穿的是什么鬼
– When people ask you what the heck are you wearing?
你应该说 这是我从神话商店得到的
You should say, this awesome good mythical shirt
超赞的衬衫 如果你想要
I got at mythical store, and if you wanna get
新商品上架 你应该
new merch updates, you should do that
进入MythicalMonthly.com
over at MythicalMonthly.com, so you can sign up
获得最新的神话月刊
for the Mythical Monthly newsletter.
点击进入Good Mythical More
– And click through to Good Mythical More,
我们将在现实中玩
we are gonna play the in real life version
和全体人员一起玩遮住吃东西游戏
of the censored eating game, with the crew.
6℃的咸肉 我们想要你把咸肉
– Six Degrees of Bacon, we want you to connect bacon
和6度或更少放在一起 去评论吧
to jorts in six degrees or less, put it in the comments,
我们会挑出最爱的
and we’ll pin our favorite.
去做吧
– Do it.
感谢点击订阅
– [Rhett] Thanks for clicking subscribe.
节目播出后 点击左侧观看节目
– [Link] Click on the left to watch the show
Good Mythical More
after the show, Good Mythical More.
点击右侧观看
– [Rhett] Click on the right to watch
好奇日的其它选集
another episode of Good Mythical Morning.
一定观看我们的其他频道
– [Link] And be sure to check out our other channel,
点击视频下方观看This is Mythical
This is Mythical, by clicking the video on the bottom.
感谢你们的收看
– [Rhett] Thanks for being your mythical best.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你绝对猜不到他们在咬什么 是食物还是别的?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

李门牙😄

审核员

审核团HZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl6WpFqlV08

相关推荐