ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

万圣节发型 | 野性原始人 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

万圣节发型 | 野性原始人

Cave Woman Half-up | Halloween Hairstyles | Cute Girls Hairstyles

[令人兴奋的音乐]
(thrilling music)
[吼声]
(roaring)
[猛击]
(swiping)
[低沉咕噜声]
(grunting)
[咬东西的嘎吱声]
(crunching)
[吐口水]
(spitting)
[吼声]
(roaring)
嗨 大家好 我是Mindy
– Hey guys it’s Mindy.
在我们开始节目之前
Before we get into the video,
我要提醒大家
I just wanted to remind you guys
在这里每周四我们会有额外的发型指导节目
that on Thursdays we have extra hair tutorials over here.
这些严格来讲是给大家的福利课程
These are strictly just bonus tutorials for you guys.
每个星期天我和我的孩子 家人
On Sundays me and my kids and family
将会在这里 因此如果你想要看见我们
will always be here, so if you just want to see us
那就一定每周日来吧
be sure to come on Sundays.
但每周四晚七点
But Thursdays at seven PM,
我们很高兴欢迎能提出建议的人
we like to bring in contributors
来为我们带来好的主意
that are gonna bring great ideas,
新的小贴士 诀窍 并为大家带来一些极好的DIY发型
and new tips and tricks and show you guys some awesome DIYs,
那样还可以弥补我所欠缺
that sometimes I don’t do as many of.
一定要给他们展示CGH极好的家庭氛围
So be sure to show them the great CGH Family love
就像你对我们展示那样
that you show all of us,
我们希望为周边献出爱并传播积极思想
we like to love and spread positivity around here.
因此一定要留下
So be sure to hang over,
给出你的赞 接下来我们开始这个发型
give ’em a thumbs up and let’s go into the tutorial.
今天我和Rylan在这里
And today I’m here with Rylan,
或者我应该说她叫洞人Rylan
or should I say Cave Rylan.
[低沉咕噜声]
(grunting)
好的
Yes.
现在是九月了
It is September,
那意味着我们要开始我们的幽灵发型
which means we’re starting off our Spooktorials.
今天我们就要开始
And we’re gonna kick it off today
用这个女洞人发型
with this great cave woman hair.
我们将向你展示怎样做出这个可爱的小结
We’re gonna show you how to do this cute little knot
它会帮助我们固定骨头
that helps to hold any bones
你可能需要放在头发里的骨头
that you might need to place in your hair.
现在如果你喜欢我们的幽灵发型
Now if you love our Spooktorials
那就为我们点赞
be sure to give us a thumbs up.
我们开始节目吧
And let’s get to the video.
开始女洞人幽灵发型
Okay to begin this Spooktorial for cave woman hair,
我用到了迷你卷缩机 就是这个
what I have done is used my mini crimper, this one,
卷啊 卷啊 卷卷卷
and just crimped, crimped, crimped, crimped
全通过她的头发使之变得疯狂且古怪
all through her hair to make it really crazy and zany.
你也可以用一个普通大小的卷缩机
You can use a regular crimper too,
你需要把它变得丰满并且蓬松
you just want the fullness and the volume.
那时我找到了麦克 学会了这技能
And then I went to Michaels and I picked up
从不同尺寸挑选骨头 像这些
a selection of bones like this that come in different sizes.
我会用这个 它只是用泡沫做的 因此效果很好
I’m using this one, it’s just Styrofoam, so it works great.
我拉起她的头发分到顶层部分
I pulled her hair up into a little top section
我用橡皮筋固定它
and I secured it with an elastic.
我将用到顶部的马尾辫
Okay I’m gonna take this top ponytail
把它上层分出三分之一来
and I’m gonna section off maybe the top third of hair,
像这样
like this.
我需要Rylan帮我把骨头放在固定位置
I’m gonna have Rylan hold the bone in place for me,
在这儿 就紧挨着这橡皮筋
right here, right next to the elastic.
就像这样
Just like this.
我要把这组头发分成两份
I’m gonna divide the hair in half.
我们需要越过骨头把它包起来
We’re gonna wrap it up and over the bone,
从骨头底下穿过
down underneath the bone
然后从整个马尾辫底下穿过 像这样
and then down underneath the entire ponytail, like this.
交叉它们
Cross ’em,
之后我们又回过头从底下穿过骨头
then we’re gonna go back underneath the bone.
把它弹回来 让它不挡着
Flip this back, so it’s out of the way.
你又要回过头到前面
You’re gonna come back up to the front,
再交叉 就是这里
cross again, right here
于是在这头发前部形成了一个好看的小X型
so it leaves a nice little X on the front of the hair,
再花点时间
and then take it one more time
在马尾辫后面
behind the ponytail,
用一个橡皮筋固定
and secure it with an elastic
在这头发后面
back behind the hair.
[轻松的音乐]
(soft music)
然后我们只需把马尾扯回来
And then we’re gonna just flip the ponytail back.
要让橡皮筋不被看见
You shouldn’t be able to see the elastic
要让它藏在那儿
that’s hidden in there,
而且留下这个美丽的头发交叉图案
but it’s gonna leave this nice little cross on the hair,
在骨头上
on the bone.
一旦你固定好所有的
Once you have it all secure
你就可以把头发往回扯 使它变得毛耸耸的
then you can just take the back hair and fluff it
用你的手或者梳子
with your fingers or a comb,
这是为了使她看来像喝醉了酒
and you’re just gonna make the hair really ratted
并且看起来很松脱
and kind of ratchet looking,
就像个山洞人
just like a cave person.
你甚至可以放点树叶或细树枝在上面
Really you can even pop some leaves in there or twigs,
无论什么你想要的
whatever you want.
一个小窍门
One last tip and trick,
如果你想保证
if you want to make sure
马尾辫正好要在头顶
that the ponytail sits up on top of the head
一定要把骨头放前面
be sure to place the bone forward
你可以别上Bobby针
and you can even stick a couple bobby pins
就在这儿固定它
right in here to secure it,
那样你就可以在顶部制造蓬松
so that you get that volume on the top.
现在做最后的旋转
Now let’s do the final spin.
转 转 转 转
Do do do do.
确定有些松脱
Definitely have some ratchet hair
正时候咱们女洞人风格
to match our cave woman style.
耶!
Yay!
一定要订阅我们的频道
Be sure to subscribe to our channel
点击这里的按钮
by clicking this button right here.
如果你想检验我们的The Braids节目
If you want to check out our Behind The Braids videos,
包括布“鲁克林被邀请聚会”
including Brooklyn getting asked to Homecoming,
你可以点这儿
you can click right there.
如果你想看我们的Braiding Bunch节目
– And if you missed our Braiding Bunch video
就点击这儿
just click right here.
下星期再见
– See you guys next week.
[两人同时说]再见
– [Both] Bye!
[轻松的音乐]
(soft music)
[吼声]
(roaring)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一款山洞人发型,在万圣节使用起到意想不到的效果

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

审核员

审核团H

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr2lSD0xvJQ

相关推荐