ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

飞到3万米高空的喵 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

飞到3万米高空的喵

CAT IN SPACE

一切要从两个月前开始说起
Everything started two months ago
当时我们想制作一个真正特别的录影
when we wanted to make a really special vedio.
部分视频需要从外界开始拍摄
It has to be launching the part of our channel to outer space,
而且当时并不知道我们会发生什么
and we didn’t expect what will happen to us.
我们花了两个礼拜 在发射前开始准备
We started preparation before launching in two weeks.
机械装置包括一个巨大的充满氢气的气球
Mechanism represents a huge ballon filled with helium,
一个能安全着陆的降落伞
a parachute for soft landing to the ground,
以及一个装有相机和其他设备的箱子
and a container which carried into the cameras and other equipments.
我们用密集条纹材料以及结实的绳子
We made parachute from dense texture
来制作降落伞
and strops from hard rope,
为了不会变得乱糟糟一团 设计出了用来上升的底座
in order not to get tangled, platform for mounting was created.
然后我们使用泡沫塑料制作了一个盒子
Then we get to making of container from foam plastic.
我们仔细的测量 减小它的体积已达到减轻重量的目的
We carefully measure it and reduce its size so to get minimal weight.
每个零件都应固定在自己的位置上 飞行中不要在盒子中晃动
Each item should be in its own place and won’t shake in the box during flight.
同样 我们注意到要有额外的设备能量
Also we paid attention to additional power for equipment
并且正确地隔离它 因为航行应该是很长的
and properly insulate it, beacuse the flight promise to be long.
主工程师想睡觉了
Cheif engineer wanted to sleep,
但仍在努力关注装备组装质量
but try to follow closely quality of assembling.
我们已经把所有东西带到候机点
We had brought everything to the lounge point,
检查降落伞 把气球尽量打开直到有些困难为止
checked the parachute, took ballon, and opened it until with some difficulty.
我们开始给它充气
We started to fill it with gas.
它非常大并且会变得更大直到在高处遇上低压
It was very large and it will become even larger till to low pressure at height.
我们把节目名字和Cookie绑到道具上
We attach the figure of the channel name and Cookie to the prop.
还有用来显示外面的温度的温度计
As well as a thermometer which will show us the outside temperature.
然后把所有设备放到盒子里 密封 系在气球上
Then we place all equipment inside, seal the container, attach balloon,
所有的事情都为起飞做好了准备
and everything was ready to lounge.
我们只需让它飞起 然后等待跟踪器发出它降落地点的定位坐标
We only need to let it go and wait until the tracker send the coordinates of the landing site.
等待三小时之后 我们收到消息
After three hours of waiting, we received a message
显示说它以123公里/时的水平速度降落了
saying that it fell at horizontal speed of 123 km/h,
在大约300公里远的地方
almost 300 kilometers away.
天色渐晚 我们开始寻找
It was getting dark and we moved in search.
因为路况很差 我们开了将近一整晚
Due to the poor road, we’d been driving almost all night
在凌晨四点才靠近降落点
and approaching the point of the fall until four in the morning.
这里原来是一片大野地 如果我们不及时到的话
It turned out a big field and if we didn’t come on time,
那么很有可能农民会在早上发现我们的道具
then most likely farmer would have found our prop in the morning.
当你发现某个东西将是一个难忘的感受
It’s just an unforgettable feeling when you find something
一个飞了几百公里 现在你能得到的东西
which flew hundred kilometers and now you have it.
我们在农民发现我们前快速离开田地
We quickly left the field until farmer notice us.
然后我们驾驶到最近的加气站,观察飞行记录。
Then we drove to the nearest gas station to watch the flight record.
但不幸的是我们非常沮丧
But unfortunately we were very upset.
因为我们也隔离了我们的主摄像机
As we too insulated our main camera,
它在开始后因为过热立刻关机了
it was immediately shut down from overheating after the starts.
备用摄像机里的视频素材对我们来说没有用处
Video material only from backup camera didn’t work for us,
因为我们想为你们拍摄真正高质量影像
because we wanted to make for you guys really high quality video.
因此 尽管经过无眠夜和精神衰弱
So despite restless night and moral decline,
我们当天返回为了再次起飞
we went back on that day to make a re-lounge.
晚上我们准备好
In the evening we got ready,
为另一个气球充好气
inflated another balloon,
在大约相同的时间发射它
and was launching it around the same tine.
过了五个小时,信号还没收到
But even after five hour, signal wasn’t available.
我们认为道具掉到网络区域范围的外部
We supposed that the prop fall outside the coverage area of network
并且不能向我们传送它的坐标
and couldn’t send us its coordinates.
我们觉得完了
We thought it was over.
到这才刚开始
But it was just the beginning.
早上五点的时候
At 5 o’clock in the morning,
道具能传送它的坐标
the prop was able to send its coordinate.
我们是震惊的当我们看到它正位于波兰的领土
And we were shocked when we saw that it was laying on the territory of Poland’s,
在一个大的湖泊旁
near a huge lake.
它很可能飞了一整晚
Most likely it flew whole night,
当它传送它的坐标的时候
as in the time of the transfer of coordinates.
甲板温度是零下十七摄氏度
On board temperature was -17℃.
因为我们住在乌克兰
And since we live in Ukraine,
为了把降落伞拿回来 除了申请波兰签证
we don’t have a choice but to began to issue Polish VISA
其他别无选择
to take the parachute bag.
花了几乎两个月的时间 期间我们不知道
Took almost two months of no guarantee
是否有人会在我们之前发现它
that someone could find it before us.
但我们还是拿到了签证 然后立刻开车去历险了
But we got a VISA and immediately drove to meet an adventure.
在到达边境处
On the arrival at the border
我们走错了路
we got in the wrong line
已经过了五个小时
which passed by five hours.
最终我们在波兰的领土
And eventually we were on the territory of Poland.
这个国家与我们国家区别太大
This country is radically different from our own.
路边干净 人们友善 好路
Clean sides of the roads, friendly people, good roads
甚至在城镇的郊区
even on the outskirts of town.
几小时后我们接近目的地
After a few hours, we approached the targets.
在我们面前的湖泊旁是一大片沼泽地
In front of us was a large swamp near a huge lake.
我们的道具不得不在它里面的某处
And our prop had to be somewhere inside it,
我们到那儿
and we went there.
这并不容易,这次我们更深入脚陷的更深
It wasn’t easy. This one we got deeper and feet stuck harder.
有些地方我们不得不游过去
Some places we have to swim across.
我们试着不去想我们脚下可能爬行着的生物
We tried not think about what living creatures could crawl under our feet.
我们只能继续往前走
And we just went ahead,
因为没人能帮我们
because nobody could do it for us.
突然我发现水上漂着一个盒子
And suddenly I noticed a box that floating above water.
那是我们的设备
It was our prop.
它在这躺了几乎两个月 等着被带走
Almost two months it had laying there and waited to be taken out.
不过这感觉太神奇了 我们用了这么长时间找到它
Amazing feeling though, we went to it so long,
记录了几百公里
drawn hundreds of kilometers,
为它花费了许多精力和金钱
spent a lot of effort on it and money.
每样东西都在边境释放
And everything to released outlands.
现在呈现在你眼前
And show it to you now.
我们重新回到发射那一刻
We go back in time to the moment of launch.
那就是如何它看起来是通过道具和Cookie外形的眼睛看到的
That’s how it looked through the eyes of the prop and Cookie’s figure.
气球快速升高并且远离我们
Ballon rapidly gained height and moved away from us.
然后它完全消失在我们面前
Then it completely disappeared from our side.
随着我们能看到的获取的海拔
As you can see with gaining altitude,
温度逐渐降低
the temperature is gradually reduced.
此时我们正接近并进入云层
At the moment we are approaching and entering clouds.
似乎我们径直地上升
It seems that we’re going up straight,
但是事实上道具可以随着云层移动并在几秒内飞行一千米
but in fact the prop can move with clouds and fly a kilometer in a few second.
温度明显下降并突破零度
Temperature drops significantly and overcomes the zero mark.
外部零下三十二度
-32℃ outside
因为氧气的缺失 人们不能在这样的高度里存在
Because of the lack of oxygen, people couldn’t exist at such height
会在几秒内失去意识
and lose consciousness in several seconds.
在接近零下40度后
After crossing the marker 40℃,
我们的温度计数值获取失败
our thremometer gain failure
并不再工作了
and stop working at all.
这超出了温度计的测量范围
This temperature scope is not allowed.
在8万米的高空中
At the height of 80,000 meters,
飞机不能飞行
the airplanes isn’t flying
人体内的血液仅仅在低压下沸腾
and the blood inside a human body just boils from low pressure.
也能看见几个湖泊
Also it can be seen several lakes.
如果你在谷歌的地图上找到它
And if you find it on Google maps,
你能看见此时道具确切的定位
you can see the exact location of the prop at that moment.
天色变暗了
It comes dark.
你能看见天空中白天与黑夜的分界
Literally you can see the division of the sky into day and night.
分界线变的越来越窄 Cookie消失在黑暗中
Then line becomes too little and Cookie disappears into the darkness.
你知道我们因为这个结果非常开心
You know we are very happy with the results.
如果为了录制一个好视频 我们不得不再经历一次的话
And if we had to go through all this again for a good video,
我们想都不用想 还会去做的!
we wouldn’t have a thought given for a second!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

每一个优秀的视频都有背后的故事,每一份艰辛也都会带来一份惊喜

听录译者

萨默之光

翻译译者

vicky

审核员

瞌睡虫儿

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ATrgLGc-_s

相关推荐