ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

爱珺瑜伽之——猫牛式 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

爱珺瑜伽之——猫牛式

Cat-Cow Yoga Pose - Yoga With Adriene

大家好 欢迎来到 和爱珺一起练瑜伽
Hey everyone, and welcome to Yoga with Adriene.
我是爱珺
I’m Adriene.
今天我们要学习的是 猫牛式
And today, we are going to learn “cat-cow”
它是我在全宇宙最爱的事物之一
which is one of my favorite things in the entire universe.
所以我很高兴今天能分享给大家
So I’m happy to share it with you today.
猫牛式有益于我们的脊柱健康
“Cat-cow” is great for a happy spine
还可以按摩内脏
massages the internal organs
拉伸腹部
stretches the belly
锻炼背部的肌肉
builds muscles on the back
也可以缓解压力
and can also reduce stress
这些是我们都需要做的
which we all need to do.
我认为这件事没有异议
I don’t think we will argue about that.
所以赶快到瑜伽垫上 一起学习猫牛式吧
So hop on the mat, and let’s learn the “cat-cow.”
和爱珺一起练瑜伽
Yoga with Adriene
猫牛式
marjariasana-bitilisana/Cat-Cow
那么 我们将从(动物的)“四足式”开始
Okay. So we are going to begin on “all-fours.”
我们可以跪在毯子上
And we can pat the knees with a blanket
或者把垫子折成两层
or we can double up the mat
我快速地向你们展示一下
let me just show you that really fast.
当你在没有瑜伽垫的坚硬地板上做瑜伽时
This is a great trick if you are working on
这是一个很棒的小窍门
hard floors and you don’t have a balnket.
你可以掀起垫子 将其在这个位置折成两层或四层
You can peel the mat up and double it up here or quadruple.
折成三层或者四层
triple, quadruple it up.
然后它就成了一块很好用的小膝垫
and it becomes a nice little padding for the knees
所以按照你自己的喜好使用瑜伽垫 或是对折垫子
So use a blanket if you like, or double up on the mat.
好的 那么我们将一起开始完成(动物的)“四足式”
Okay, so together we will come to arrive on “all-fours.”
现在当然就得考虑一下我接触地面的
And right away, of course, I want to think about my foundation
支撑基底
that which is touching the earth.
我尽可能地张开我的手掌
So I’m going to spread my palms as wide as I can
放在肩膀的下方
and place them underneath the shoulders.
手腕也在肩膀下方
So wrists underneath the shoulders.
接下来我将从双腿开始确认
Then I am going to check in with my legs.
膝盖在臀部的正下方
Knees directly underneath the hips
检查我的基底
and checking in with my foundation
因此 我将脚尖压在地面上
I will therefore press the tops of my feet into the earth.
而不是仅仅保持(动物的)四足式
So rather than just hanging out on “all-fours”
我已经考虑到我身体的支撑部分
I am already considering my foundation
并且不是这个姿势 而是用力抬高身体 不要驼背
and not just that, but pressing up and out of it.
因为这个动作 我们称它为“桌面”姿势
So finding this, what we call, “table-top position.”
为了做这个姿势
And to do that, I’m really going to
是通过尽量把目光放到两食指之间的方法
extend through the crown of the head
确实感觉自己的身体将超出头顶伸展出去
by maybe taking my gaze down between my two index fingers.
[呼气]
[Exhaling]
然后尽量转动肩膀……
and then maybe drawing the shoulders……
不要只是尽量 要尽全力使肩膀远离耳朵
Not maybe. How about we draw the shoulders away from the ears.
我的瑜伽导师会说 这些“尽量”是什么意思?
My yoga mentor will be like, “what’s with all these ‘maybe’?”
不要只是尽量
No maybe.
让我们尽全力转动肩膀使之远离耳朵
Let’s roll the soulders away from the ears
看看我们能不能塑造修长的脖子
see if we can create a long neck here
特别是我们的女孩
and then particularly for us gals (girls)
但对于其他人 只需抬升肚脐使之靠近脊柱
but for everyone, just check in with the lower back
来确认下背部处在良好状态
by drawing the navel up towards the spine.
因为有时候我们会被这种美丽的翘臀姿势吸引 很可爱
‘cuz sometimes we get caught in this nice pelvic tilt, which is lovely
但我们现在要进入“桌面”姿势
but we will want to come into the “table-top position”
所以拉直脊椎
so straightening that out.
很多的动作都在这个基础上进行
It is kind of a lot of activities going on here.
我的手掌用力按了按地面
I am pressing up and out of my palms
确认臀部平稳
I am engaging the pelvic floor
把脚背压在地上
pressing into the tops of the feet
抬升肚脐靠近脊椎
drawing my navel to my spine
使双肩远离耳朵
shoulders away from the ears
和漂亮修长的脖子
long beautiful neck here.
[吸气]
[Inhaling]
接下来当然是 我将开始呼吸了
Then of course, I will begin to come into my breath.
[呼气]
[Exhaling]
刚开始 只要注意节奏自然
Maybe first, just noticing the natural rhythm
注意呼吸的自然起伏
the natural ebb and flow of the breath.
然后开始交替呼吸 放轻松
and then beginning to stir it up, play with it
尽可能延长吸气的时间
see if I can extend the inhale
[吸气]
[Inhaling]
延长呼气的时间
and extend the exhalation.
[大口呼气]
[Exhaling loudly]
我的前额上开始流小汗珠
I am starting to collect tiny beads of sweat on my forehead.
第一是因为房间有点热
One, because it is kind of hot in the room.
第二是因为我正在活动
But two, because I am working here.
在这个过程中 我已经全身投入进去
I am already creating a full-body experience for myself
锻炼身体核心部位
engaging the core.
[深吸一口气]
[Inhaling deeply]
感受从头顶到尾骨尖的连接
Connecting from the crown of the head to the tip of the tailbone.
好的 这就是我说的“桌面”姿势
Okay. So this is actually “table-top” position.
也就是“猫牛式”的预备姿势
This is the preparatory pose for “cat-cow.”
所以 吸气 并下沉脊柱
So inhale, and break this line in the spine
向前伸展胸腔部位
scooping my heart forward
像这样倾斜臀部 同时向前抬升胸部
pelvis tilts here, as I shine my heart forward.
这时可以向前凝视
Gaze can come forward here.
我将肩膀尽量远离耳朵
I am drawing my shoulders away from the ears
用“桌面”姿势继续运动
and I am continuing that action that I had in “table-top” position
用手做支撑用力压在地面上
of pressing up and out of the earth
而不是将重力压在骨头上
rather than just collapsing into my bones.
吸气 伸展腹部 然后再呼出去
So inhaling, long belly. Then on the exhale, opposite.
接着我要从尾骨的位置开始
So I am going to start with the tailbone
向下弯曲尾骨并抬升脊柱
curl my tailbone under, travel up the spine
尽可能向上抬升肚脐
draw the navel up towards the sky
下巴慢慢旋转 向胸部倾斜
chin slowly rotates, tilts towards the chest.
虽然我们想让下巴靠近胸部 但不能过于用力
So we want to draw the chin to the chest, but not forcefully.
只是缓缓地用力靠向脊椎
Just letting the flow up the spine
到达头顶处释放
allow the crown of the head to release
腿部也是如此 这样我就能锻炼到我这里的骨头
and then same thing here. I could be hanging into my bones here
可以说我花的钱真的很值 并且我想说
or I can really get my money’s worth, as I like to say
我可以用力按住地板
I can press up and out of the earth
真正地感觉到背部皮肤的伸展
really feeling the skin of the back stretch
向上方抬升肚脐
drawing the navel up towards the sky
然后吸气
and then on your inhale
下一个吸气也是一样的
on the next inhale, same thing
向前伸展胸部
scooping the heart forward
伸展身体两侧
lengthening through the side body
手掌用力按住
pressing up and out of the palms
当尾骨抬起 臀部倾斜时
as the tailbone lifts up, pelvic tilt
胸部向前伸展
heart radiates forward
大口呼吸
nice big breath in.
在呼气时
On the exhale
尾骨卷起 下巴靠近胸部
tailbone curls under, chin to chest
肚脐抬升 手掌按压地面
navel draws up, pressing up and out of the palms.
在儿童瑜伽中 这个动作我们在模仿万圣节的黑猫
In kids yoga, here we pretend we are like black halloween cats.
在这里 我们大口吸气
Here. We go “heee.”
在吸气中 向前伸展胸部
Now, on the inhale, scooping the heart forward
我想要简短地说一下
I want to just take a quick moment to say
与其认为这个动作是“U”型的
rather than thinking of this as a “U” shape
就是字母“U”
the letter “U”
比如“I love U”(我爱你)的U
like, “I love ‘U'”
或者其他东西
or other things.
与其认为这个动作是“U”型的
Rather than thinking of it as a “U” shape
不如说是“N”型的
and then a “N” shape
想像这是一次旅行
think about it as a journey.
呼吸正带着我们踏上旅行
So the breath is taking us on the journey
使你的身体变为“U”型
up into that “U” shape
然后我们会通过做“N”型姿势
and then we will connect the breath and the movement
把呼吸和动作联系起来
by then travelling into the “N” shape
所以这是个好例子
so good example of that
如果你在想 “她刚刚说了什么?”
if you are like, “what did she just say?”
那就是当我在这个姿势
is when I am here,
在这个“U”型姿势 伸展我腹部的肌肤
in this kind of “U” shape, stretching the skin of my belly
不是只想着连接两个姿势 从这个姿势变为另一个
rather than just thinking about connect, going from here to here
我是在享受改变姿势的过程
I am gonna really enjoy how I get there
所以和呼吸联系起来
So connecting with the breath
或者从尾骨尖开始
or maybe start at the tip of the tailbone
现在开始做这个动作
start the movement there.
然后慢慢抬起脊柱
and then slowly travel up the spine
就像有两个小指尖沿着我的脊柱向上走
like two little fingertips walking up my spine
直到它们继续走走走 走到脖子上
until they continue to walk, walk, walk up my neck
然后在头顶放松
and then the crown of the head releases
只是因为在身体的旅行中终于到了头顶
only because I have finally made it there in my journey.
然后我再来一次
and then I begin again.
吸气 转动肩膀远离耳朵
Inhale, looping the shoulders away from the ears.
再一次向前抬升胸部
Again, scooping the heart forward
这是一个非常好的脊椎灵活性热身动作
So this is a really great spinal flexibility warm-up
我感觉我们大部分时间只是很快地过一遍动作
I feel like a lot of times, we just blow through it
所有动作都是 很快
like everything else, like really fast.
所以别着急 注意你的呼吸
So take your time, consider the breath
然后融合呼吸和动作
and then marry the breath to the movement.
要一直记得把呼吸融合到动作中 动作融合到呼吸中
Always wanting to marry the breath to the action, the action to the breath.
那我们开始“猫牛式”吧
Here we go, “cat-cow.”
吸气 向前抬起胸部
Inhaling, scooping the heart forward.
[深吸气]
[Inhaling deeply]
[深呼气]
[Exhaling deeply]
再一次吸气
Again, inhaling.
向前伸展胸部 像小狗一样伸展腹部
Heart radiates forward, long puppy belly here
下压脚尖
pressing into the tops of the feet
在儿童瑜伽里 这里我们学牛叫 “哞”
In kids yoga, here we say “Moo.”
然后呼气 渐渐地一点点抬起脊柱
And then, exhaling, travelling up the staircases of the spine
下压手掌
pressing into my palms
这些动作都在呼气时完成
All of these is on that exhale.
[深呼气]
[Exhaling deeply]
[深吸气]
[Inhaling deeply]
长长的呼吸 伸展脖子
Long breath in, long neck
我们可以闭上眼睛 享受这种感觉
and we can close the eyes, and really enjoy this.
[大口呼气]
[Exhaling loudly]
那么这就是“猫牛式”了
So that was “cat-cow”
一个基础的 美妙的动作
a wonderful, basic, foundational pose
你可以在每天醒来后
that you can do everyday
或睡前练习猫牛式
when you wake up, or before you go to bed
让你的脊柱更加舒服
super yummy for the spine.
感谢您的观看 如果还有疑问
Thanks for being with me. If you have any questions
请在评论区留言
leave them in the comments box area.
我将会尽快回复您
I will get back to you as soon as I can.
一定要记得订阅我的频道
Make sure you subscribe to my channel
访问yogawithadriene.com
and visit yogawithadriene.com
希望您能愉快地练习“猫牛式”
Hope you have a beautiful time practising “cat-cow.”
合十致敬
Namaste.
和爱珺一起练瑜伽
Yoga with Adriene
[音乐]
[Music playing]
(网站)
yogawithadriene.com

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

详细的讲解,生动的比喻,可爱美丽的瑜伽导师爱珺带你踏上基础瑜伽之旅!

听录译者

晨曦

翻译译者

二宝宝

审核员

审核团GK

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y39PrKY_4JM

相关推荐