ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

全球财富等级划分,你是土豪?中产?还是屌丝! – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

全球财富等级划分,你是土豪?中产?还是屌丝!

Casually Explained: Levels of Wealth

说起钱 我们通常就用它来买东西
When we think of money, it’s usually in terms of what things we can buy with it.
但是你的财富水平不仅决定你能拥有什么
But your level of wealth doesn’t only determine what you own.
它完全能决定你的生活方式 我想给你一点概述
It can determine entirely what your life looks like and I wanted to give a bit of an overview
在不同收入水平下的生活情景
of what that could look like at some different intervals.
现在在金字塔的最低端 当然 有酗酒
Now at the bottom of the pyramid, of course we have the alcoholic, amphetamine abusing lowlife
吸毒的卑劣者 他们会占公共服务的便宜
amphetamine abusing lowlife who mooch off public services
因为他们没有能力偿还债务也找不到工作
because they can’t pay their debts or find a job.
去他的研究生
Fuckin grad students.
真恶心
Disgusting.
接下来就是工薪中产阶级 大约占总人口的90%
Next we have the working and middle class which makes up about 90% of the population.
尽管与社会精英相比 他们的贡献非常有限 但这些中产阶级者善于团结一致
Even though it might seem like they can’t accomplish much compared to the elites of society, members of the middle class can work together
来变得更加强大
to become much more powerful.
例如有一个室友能分担房租 两个室友就能买得起家具
As an example with one roommate they can afford rent but with two they can afford furniture.
中产阶级一年能赚30万
The middle class earns up to 300,000 a year
但平均个人年收入只有区区3.8万
but the median individual income is a lot more modest at 38,000.
这很容易误导人 因为如果你已经50岁 有一个妻子 还有两个孩子 年收入3.8万的生活是很艰难的
This can be pretty misleading though because if you’re 50 with a wife and two kids 38k a year is pretty rough
而如果你是个21岁的单身青年 买着二手椰子鞋
but if you’re 21 and single you’re buying resale Yeezys thinking
想象 要是不和父母住在一起的话自己能有多少性生活
man I wonder how much sex I’d have I didn’t live with my parents so in conjunction
综上 我认为有一些生活指标来检测你是否处于中产阶级
I think there are a couple lifestyle indicators to check to see if you’re in the middle class such as
例如你的祖父母有5个孩子 父母有3个孩子
your grandparents had five kids your parents have three kids
你不想要孩子 也没有应急资金
and you’re gonna put a stop to it once and for all and you don’t have an emergency fund
因为你发现 如果你在度假的时候得了阑尾炎
because you figure that if you’re on vacation your appendix gives out
你能选择死亡的时候为什么要选择花2万做手术?
Why would you spend 20k on surgery when you could just die?
排在中产阶级上面的开始是真正的富有者行列 这里有1%的臭名昭著的人
So moving beyond the middle class we get to the start of your truly wealthy people these are the notorious 1%
这些人的代表性特点是个人收入达到30万甚至更多 或者拥有超过800万的资产
Who typically have an individual income of three hundred thousand or higher or a net worth of over 8 million.
通常情况下这意味着你拥有不止一处房产 能灵活投资
Usually this means you have more than one home, active investments,
能去任何你想去的地方 基本上每件东西都是最好的 没有私人飞机
travel whenever you want and basically have the best of everything short of private jets
不能选择季节
and a ballot front to seasonpass
但是同样的 艺术界的人也可以是成功的工程师
But in the same way someone in the arts might wave their fist at an accomplished engineer
这1%的人是各不相同的
There’s a huge difference between people within the 1%
例如 如果你身价7.5千万
as an example if you’re worth 75 million
你只需要开口就能见到世界上的任何人
you have the ability to see almost anyone in the world just by asking
但是如果你身价7.5亿
But if you’re worth 75 billion
你不需要开口就能见到这个世界上的任何人
you have the ability to see almost anyone in the world without asking
一旦你身价超过1千万美元
Once you’re worth over a hundred million dollars
人们会用你的名字和姓氏来称呼你
people use your first and last name when they talk about you
而且就算你名气不大 至少你的维基百科不需要你亲自编辑
And if you’re not famous you at least have a Wikipedia page that you didn’t make yourself
你可能一年会赚1000万 这和普通收入相比
you likely make up to ten million a year which to compare with a more normal income
就像是去好事多花1.5美元买一根热狗
is like going to Costco and paying a $1.50 for a hot dog
但是能获得100根热狗
but getting a hundred hot dogs
我不知道为什么我要把它录进来
I don’t know why I left that in, um
在这个时候 你的财富将吸引更多的财富
at this point your wealth is almost magnetic to more wealth and
而且具有讽刺意味的是 花费开始减少
ironically things start costing less
我花5000美元买一个Gucci套装 大家觉得我很酷
I could pay $5,000 for a Gucci suit and people might think I’m cool
但是如果我真的酷 Gucci应该花钱请我穿
If I were actually cool Gucci would have paid me to wear it.
这听起来很棒 你会开始怀疑 人们喜欢的是你本身
Well it sounds pretty great You might start to wonder if people like you for you
还是只是喜欢的你财富和名气
or only like you because you’re rich and famous
不管怎么样你的确富有又出名
Fortunately though you are rich and famous
所以最终 在金字塔的最顶端的人身价超过1亿美元
so finally, at the very top of the pyramid we have the people worth over a billion dollars
占0.001%
the 0.001%
像埃隆·马斯克、杰夫·贝佐斯、理查德·布兰森和比尔·盖茨 这些人有如此的的钱
Guys like Elon, Jeff, Branson, and Bill these people have so much money
他们简直可以改变世界 拯救孩子
They can literally change the world Save the kids.
完成
Done.
创建自己的太空计划
Create your own space program.
完成
Done.
和总统一起吃饭
Dinner with the president.
你就是总统
You are the president.
不需要进行飞行业务
You don’t fly business.
购买企业
You buy the business.
当你从亚马逊得到物资 说的是亚马逊热带雨林 然后当你说“嘿 宝贝”
When you get pet supplies from Amazon You mean the rainforest and when you say, “Hey, babe.”
“这次我来开怎么样?”
“How about I drive this time?”
你这是在跟汽车说话
you’re talking to the car
如果你看金字塔最顶端的杰夫·贝佐斯最近赶上了比尔·盖茨 而且你变得和他们俩一样富有
if you look at the absolute top Jeff Bezos recently overtook Bill Gates and to be as rich as the two of them
你活着的时候需要每分钟赚5000美元 他们自己都说:
you would have to earn about $5,000 every minute you were alive they even said themselves.
“我觉得就算我退休了我也花不完这些钱” 去他的业余爱好者
“I don’t think I could even spend the money if I tried” Fucking amateurs.
现在当金字塔解释完了 我们回过头看
now with the pyramid capped off if we step back
似乎财富的确影响着生活质量 你拥有越多的钱
it does seem like the implication here Is that your life gets better the more money you have
就越容易思考那个老掉牙的问题
which brings about the age-old question of
钱真的能带给你快乐吗?
does money buy you happiness?
根据我所看到的 我认为最好的答案是 金钱买不到快乐
and for what I’ve looked at I think the best explanation is that money won’t buy you happiness
它们能解决那些让你不开心的问题
they can make problems go away that make you unhappy
就好像当你从银行账号取出钱
Like when you go to take money out of your bank account
被银行收取了费用 因为账户里没有钱
and get charged a fee because there’s no money in your bank account
当你在网上买票 你必须花额外的钱来亲自做所有的事情
When you buy tickets online you have to pay extra for doing all the work yourself
说到这里 我想结束它 但我告诉了我的朋友 她说
With that said I wanted to end it at that point But I showed my friend, and she said
“是这样吗?”
“is that it?”
“是……”
“is it…
“……这只是第一世界国家?”
“…just first world countries?”
“世界上其他国家呢?”
“What about the rest of the world?”
就像他们说的 既不能做运动鞋也不能穿 好消息是我的人口统计资料显示
and you know like they say you can’t make your sneakers and wear them too. The good news is that my demographics show
几乎没有第三世界的人观看我的视频 他们没有互联网
that there aren’t many people in third world countries watching my videos. They don’t have internet,
所以 我们下次再来考虑这个问题
so, um, we’ll worry about that another time.
这里有一个快速的边注
Um, there’s a quick side note,
如果你想要任何一个视频的音频
if you want to get an audio version of any of my videos
你可以访问cast box软件
you can go to the cast box app
或者相应网站订阅频道
or website and subscribe to the casually explained channel.
现在 频道只有一个在线视频
Right now. I think there’s only one video uploaded there
剩下的将在接下来一到两天内处理好
But the rest are gonna be processing over the next day or two
你可以接收到所有我制作的最新的视频
and you can get an audio version of all the latest
以及一些独家视频
videos that I make and maybe like a little bit of exclusive
你知道 马上会有纯音频 所以快去检查一下
You know, audio-only content coming up in the future so go check that out.
那就太好了
That’d be great.
谢谢
Thank you.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

关于不同收入水平下的生活方式介绍

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Anne

审核员

SC

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JANApS0P4z8

相关推荐