ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

关于肢体语言 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

关于肢体语言

Casually Explained: Body Language

我觉得大家在约会时
I think when it comes to dating,
都想在女生面前看起来很完美
guys are often looking for the perfect thing to say to a girl
但却完全忽视了肢体语言的重要性
and completely miss out on the importance of body language.
能够理解别人的感受
Being able to read how a person feels is really key
是成功发展社交关系的关键
in developing a successful social relationship.
所以我想通过三个阶段的介绍
So I want to go through the 3-stage body language checklist
使肢体语言能够为你所用
that you can use on your own.
第一阶段当然是邂逅
Of course stage 1 is the first encounter.
通常人们用眼神交流来表达自己的兴趣
And the first way someone will show interests is usually eye contact,
这之后就会发生一些事情
and a few things can happen afterwards.
一个害羞的女孩可能会慌张并很快转移目光
A shy girl might look flustered and look away quickly,
而一个自信的女孩会继续眼神交流
while a confident girl will hold eye contact
微笑甚至向你眨眼
and smile or maybe even wink.
而此时最好的做法就是
And the best course of action here is to live off
在接下来的一周里都享受这种快感
that high for the rest of the week.
这之后你就要注意亲密度了
After that you have to watch out for proximity.
一旦有人了解并喜欢上你
Once someone knows about you and likes you,
他们会缠着你
they will try to be around you as much as possible.
这也许听起来有些诡异但很常见
This might sound kind of creepy but it’s pretty normal, and
尤其是人们因这么做而声名狼藉
particularly guys are notorious for doing this.
确保你是在玩浪漫而不会
One of the best ways to make sure you’re being romantic
让人害怕的一个最好办法就是以上七点
instead of creepy is to be above at seven.
这时候 希望你们已经被
Now at this point hopefully you’ve gathered
化学作用催化聚在一起
that there might be some chemistry
你们开始有话聊了
and you guys have started chatting a little bit.
第二步:建立亲密关系
This is stage 2: Building Rapport.
大多数约会都是这么来的
And it’s where most dating takes place.
你会注意到任何一个细小的身体接触
You want to pay attention to any subtle physical contact,
聊天中如果女孩轻轻用手拍你或强调一点
a good indicator of interest during conversation
就表明她对你有兴趣
as if the girl touches you lightly on the arm or dick to emphasize a point.
你也许会偶然认识一些人
You might occasionally meet someone
他们喜欢用击掌来打破肢体接触界线
who likes to break the physical touch barrier with a high-five.
她击掌是庆贺你还是想要
It’ll be hard to tell if she is doing it to congratulate you
碰你的手 这很难说
or because she wants to touch your hand,
所以我可以用我平淡无奇的
so I’d like to remove ambiguity by making sure
成绩来消除暧昧
all my accomplishments are particularly underwelming.
与此同时 你也要注意自己的姿势
Along with that you want to pay attention to your posture.
当人们感到不舒服时 往往会遮住自己的手腕和脖子
People tend to cover their wrists and neck when they’re uncomfortable.
所以如果她和你在一起很舒服
So if she is comfortable being around you,
她会把手放在桌子上
she might let her hands rest on the table
或者把头歪向一边 露出更大面积的脖子
or show more for neck by tilting her head to the side.
记住 这可能只是渐冻症
keep in mind it could just be Lou Gehrig’s.
好 你可以尝试一下
Okay so this is one you can experiment with…
如果有人想和你更亲近
If someone wants to feel closer to you,
他们会试图消除任何横在私人空间的障碍
they’ll try to remove any barriers like a cup or bag from
像是一个杯子啊 包包啊
between your personal spaces.
有时我觉得一个女孩认为我不错
Sometimes I feel a girl thinks I’m alright,
如果我在我们中间放一些东西 阻止了她和我说话
I’ll try to see what she does if I put something between us
我会看看她会怎么做
that stops her from talking to me.
我通常都是保持个性或是呆在家里
I usually just use my personality or stay at home.
你也可以为它创建一个菜单 并说你做了油管视频
You can also build a menu for it and say you make youtube videos.
当然你可以做更明显的手势
And of course you can make more obvious gestures
比如舔嘴唇或咬她的嘴唇
like licking or biting her lip.
那太难了
That’s pretty hard.
如果到目前为止以上条件都满足了
So if all the boxes are checked so far,
希望你可以考虑
hopefully you are thinking,
嘿 我们正在进行一次精彩的对话
hey, we’re having a great conversation,
有欢声笑语又有身体接触
lots of laughing, physical contact.
一切都很顺利 你就可以准备第三阶段了
Everything is going well and you are ready for stage 3.
搞砸它
Fucking it up.
这个阶段要靠直觉
Really this stage is pretty intuitive
可以从30秒到10或者15年
but can take anywhere from 30 seconds to 10 or 15 years.
所以记住 要有耐心
So remember to be patient.
你最近看到的是很少的常见迹象
Few than more common signs are you’ve seen them recently
但他们可没见过你
but they haven’t seen you.
他们有一个孩子 不是你的
They have a kid and it isn’t yours.
他们有一个孩子 是你的
They have a kid and it is yours.
有时只是没有意识到任何事情都是错的
And sometimes just not realizing anything is wrong at all.
无论如何 不要强调清单上的每一件事
Anyway, don’t stress everything on the checklist.
归根为“做自己就好”
It can all really be boiled down to “just be yourself.”
想了解更多 就订阅Casually Explainned吧
Subscribe for more Casually Explained.
人们会看到的东西感兴趣的话 他们会详述
So there are people would dilate if they are interested what they see.
但要说他们有黑暗面 这有点难
But it can be kind of hard to tell they have dark guys.
所以取出你的闪光灯
so take out your flash lamp.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

关于肢体语言

听录译者

Carrina

翻译译者

李门牙😄

审核员

审核团MG

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHc_qkjJqSQ

相关推荐