未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

卡通逻辑2

Cartoon Logic 2! (These Make No Sense)

Welcome back!
欢迎回来!
We are about to do… Ok, that was pretty awful.
我们将要…… 好吧 那很糟糕
Redo it. There we do.
重录 来了
Let ‘s do it like a Hip-pop, kinda things, like,
让我们做得有些嘻哈风格
bong ba la bon ba.
蹦吧啦吧~
Cartoon Logic. Cartoon.
卡通逻辑 第2部分
-Da da da da. -Shi!!!
– 哒哒哒哒~ – 嘘!
Welcome back! To our Video!
欢迎回来观看我们Reaction Time另一个视频
And this time, we are doing what? A part 2 to Cartoon Logic. Why aren’t you talk louder?
– 这次我们要干些什么? – 卡通逻辑的第2部分
– 你得大点声
Like a part 2 to Cartoon Logic.
卡通逻辑第2部分!
We are doing a part 2 to cartoon logic.
我们正在录卡通逻辑的第二部分
Cartoon Logic. Part number 2.
– 卡通逻辑第二部分 – 第二部分
– 二
You guys are the first one. Two. They make no sense.
– 看过第一部分的小伙伴们 – 二
– 那里面完全没有逻辑
-Two. -If you don’t know what I’m talking about. Let’s check on some videos.
– 二 – 如果你不知道我在说什么 来一起看看这些
For example, never wears a shirt.
举个例子 从不穿短袖
But… always has a tan line?
但总有被太阳晒过的痕迹
Does that make sense? Yeah, you are the one that always has a tan …
– 那说的通吗? – 对啊 你就是总有晒……
Yeah,you are the one who always has a tan line
Yeah,you are the one who always has a tan line
Bro that’s not me. Yeah, so, taking off your shirt.
– 兄弟 那不是我 – 那就是 你把短袖脱掉啊 你……
I’m not taking my shirt off. take your shirt… Bro, then that’s how…
– 我可不脱 – 把你短袖脱了呀 兄弟 那就是这样……
Does that make sense? That’s why,
– 那讲得通吗? – 这就是为什么
that’s why you never take off your shirts. Because you have a tan… Stop. Looking at the nipples.
– 你从不脱掉你的短袖就是因为你有晒… – 别出声!看他的乳头
Haha. Cartoon logic. Fail.
卡通逻辑 不通过
Number 1 that made no sense.
第一个完全没有逻辑
Let’s look at some more. There’s definitely worse ones.
我们来看看其它的 绝对有更糟的
On the left we got a superman in disguise.
屏幕左边是伪装后的超人
And check it guys. Are you ready?
大家仔细看 准备好了吗
When i snap my fingers, you are gonna see superman without disguise.
当我打响指的时候 你将会看到没有伪装的超人
Guys, you ready? No, I’m not ready for this.
– 你们准备好了吗? – 不 我还没准备好
BAM!
砰!那个…… 哟!
– 我碰到你的胸了吗? – 放松点 兄弟
This is the best disguise in the world. Put on some glasses. On previous video,
各位 这是世界上最好的伪装了 戴上眼镜
my glasses is broke, so,
我的眼镜之前的视频里坏掉了
this is how we do it now.
所以现在我们只能这么做了
I’m not anymore.
我不再是Tal Fishman了
I’m not Reaction Time.
我也不是Ray Action Time
I’m in disguise.
我已经伪装起来了
Bro, what are you doing? I’m, I’m in disguise.
– 兄弟 你在干啥? – 我…… 我在伪装啊
This makes no sense.
这毫无道理可言
How a superman not recognizable by just putting on glasses?
超人怎么会只戴上一副眼镜就没人认识了 [笑声]
You have no logic, but this has no logic, too.
你没有逻辑 但这个一样没逻辑
-Bro. -You are a superman?
– 兄弟 – 你是超人吗?
No. But else super.
那倒不是 但是我别的超厉害
ELSE SUPER!!!
其超无比!
Seriously, what are they celebrating?
说正经的 他们在庆祝些什么?
Wait, isn’t
等一下 摩登原始人不是在未来吗?
You have no logic. What?
– 你真没逻辑 – 啥啊?
-That’s… Ohh! -Best, best, best!
– 那个 – 噢噢!
That’s amazing!
这个太厉害了!
Amazing!
难以置信!
It reminds me of the movies.
它让我想起了一些电影
-What? -Yeah.
– 什么? – 对啊
When the villain is about to kill the good guy,
当反派打算杀掉好人的时候
and the villain always messes up in wrong.
他总会把事情搞砸
The good guys never die. They just like,
好人一生平安啊 就像……
剧透预警
they just like that, like… But how’s this, some movies, in any way,
– 就像那样…… – 但这个是怎么让你想起别的电影的?
This’s what you sound like to move about to say.
你听起来就像这样
Flying fish! Are you… What?
– 飞鱼! – 你这…… 啥?
Flying fish. Are you telling me a fabulous?
– 飞鱼! – 你在讲神话故事吗?
What? That’s being fabulous, bro.
– 啥? – 那就是神话 兄弟
He’s riding his styles.
他有他自己的骑行风格
-But I can talk he can’t afford a shark, so… -What?
– 但我看得出来他买不起鲨鱼 – 啥?
He’s a fishman. How?
– 他是个捕鱼人 – 咋的呢?
Fishman, you don’t get it?
Fishman啊 你没get到笑点?
Yeah, but…
– 对 可是…… – 我的姓
He is not a fishman, he is a Aquaman man.
他不是捕鱼人 他是潜水员
Fishman.
– 捕鱼人 – 长……
This is what a real fishman look like.
这就是捕鱼人该有的样子
You are long like a fishman.
你是一个长颈捕鱼人
Can barely lift soda.
勉强可以举起汽水瓶
You know, spongebob, He’s puny.
你知道海绵宝宝的 他很弱
Is this even kid-friendly wearing that thing?
穿那个应该少儿不宜吧?
Bro. Wearing that thing that thing? Okay.
– 你可说对了 – 穿着那个“那个”
Bro, he is fabulous for that.
他穿着毫无违和感啊
Wait, what’s up with this I don’t know size?
这让我猜不透的尺寸又是什么鬼?
Oh, I just…
– 哦 我只是…… – 我知道那个……
What the, hahahaha.
什么鬼!哈哈哈!
Anyways, spongebob can barey lift soda.
总之 海绵宝宝只能勉强举起汽水瓶
Yet.

Easily lifts car with one hand.
单手举车不在话下
Cause it’s fabulous that, bro.
真神奇 兄弟
Here’s a winner for you. Now look at his face when you see that winner.
– 给你面包 – 看他看面包的表情
[钢琴+直笛]
Bro, I just reminds me of you.
兄弟 它让我想起了你
Oh my god! What?
– 我的老天爷啊 – 咋啦?
It is you. Look! That’s your face!
那就是你!看!那不就是你的脸吗!
Do you guys see that?
– 你们看到了吗! – 你就在我身后
You’re the girl in the back, bro. So I’m… And he’s on there now.
– 你就是后面那个小女生 兄弟 – 他就在那儿
Oh my god. This is Smark.
我的天哪 这真高端
Bro. Bro, don’t worry bro.
哈哈 别担心
Bro, look at the girl in the back.
你看后面这姑娘的脖子跟你的一样
Not winning a fight?
一战未赢?
-Yell loude… -Yells loud…
喊大声点儿!
-Oh. -Yeah. Bro, can you…
– 噢 – 对 兄弟 你能……
-Can you like a … -Here we go.
– 你能…… – 开始
-Yells louder! -Yell louder!
喊大声点儿!
Are you said yells elder?
你刚刚是在说“喊老点声儿”吗
-I said louder. -You said…
-我说的是“大点声儿” -你刚刚说……
-Oh my god! -Oh my god!
– 我的老天啊 – 我的老天啊
*喊大点声儿*
– 安东尼! – 我要疯了
Okay, let’s, like
好吧 我们再来一遍
Not winning fight?
打不赢?
-Yells elder. -Yell louder.
– 喊得更大声 – 喊得更老声
-Bro! -There’s no there.
– 兄弟! – 不加s的啊!
兄弟
Stop saying yells!
不要再加s了
I says louder!
我说了“更大声”啊
Yell louder. Yell louder.
– 喊得更大声儿 – 喊得更大声儿
[音乐]
You are the worest textbook ever.
你是史上最糟糕的双打搭档
I’m sorry you never practice repeating them.
我很遗憾你从来不参加……
[嘲笑声]
I’m sorry, it must be hard being you.
对不起 你这么活得一定很艰难
Wear masks, not like they are giant freaking turtles or anything.
戴好面罩 好像他们就不是大得吓人的乌龟了
Bro. The logic.
– 兄弟 – 逻辑呢!?
I get like, I get Eyebrows and everything?
我懂 我懂那个 他们绑了带子在他们的眉毛上啥的
Bro, you know what they should do?
兄弟 你知道他们该干嘛吗?
Wear, wear masks of the avengers.
戴复仇者联盟的面具
Where we go? Popeye logic.
现在来看大力水手的逻辑
Bam! It’s a meat market.
砰!一个贩肉摊子出来了

Where did the wood and the sign come from?
那些木头和标语又是从哪里来的?
Guys. There are so much logic this missing.
伙计们 随着越来越多消失的逻辑
It really made him go stupider than he already is.
已经让他变得比原来更蠢了
Where’s the, where’s the, where’s the sign come from?
“哪里有?哪里有?这标语是从哪来的啊?”
Did he just said stupid-er?
你刚刚说了“更蠢”吗?
Is that a thing? No. You sure?
– 有这个字吗? – 没有
– 你确定?
More stupid or stupider?
是你更蠢还是我更蠢?
More stupid. Cause that’s… Cause stupider is not even a freaking word.
更蠢 因为蠢的比较级根本就不是一个字
” He is stupider than she.” is apparently correct.
“他比她蠢”很明显是正确的
But if you say” He is stupider than her.” is not correct.
但如果你说“他比她蠢”就不对了
[音乐]
What? So technically I’m right. You kinda wrong.
– 什么?所以准确来说我是对的啊 你有点错了 – 不 你真是…… 嘿!
-Bro, it’s stupider! -Who says it’s stupider!
– 那就是更蠢! – 谁说的啊!
Bro, that’s not even a word!
兄弟!那根本不算是个字啊!
I made it a word.
我说是就是
[拍手声]
Amazing! Bro, lock me up.
– 了不起啊! – 兄弟 把我铐起来
Amazing. Lock me up.
– 了不起啊! – 把我铐起来
Here we go. Bro. You’re lock now.
– 铐好了 – 兄弟
– 你现在被拷住了
Taking a bath underwater. I have that problem, too.
– 水下沐浴 – 我也有那个毛病
[笑声]
Amazing!!! Hahahaha.
真是不得了了了!哈哈哈
Alright, it’s like waiting for you.
我就在等着你
Bro, I like it. And what’s happening?
发生了什么?
Bro, is that like a helicopter? He go straight up, and…
兄弟 那个像是个直升飞机? 你就直接上去
And then he moved away exactly.
没错 然后他就飞走了
Bro! Bro! What?
– 嘿!嘿! – 咋了?
Bro, look where his, where his feet is. I know, what problem?
– 看他的脚那里 – 我知道啊 它们怎么了?
Bro, look where the, like you know, the bed stood?
兄弟 你看这个床脚
It’s not a
那又不是个骨头啥的 [笑声]
Multilingual at age 4, speaks English and Spanish, can’t locate things right next to her.
四岁学会多种语言 能够说英语和西班牙 却没办法找到自己旁边的东西
Bro. So sad! I have the same problem.
– 兄弟 – 好悲伤啊
– 我也有同样的毛病
Bro, have you like, every woke up and say:” Bro, where’s my phone?”
你有没有这样的经历 当你醒来的时候说:“我的手机呢?”
And it’s in your hand. You know how that feels?
却发现手机就在你手上 你知道那种感觉吗
Look, Daniel you are not fabulous.
看你一点都不神奇
[音乐]
Some logic in your face.
甩你一脸逻辑
Beautiful!
漂亮!
Patrick is beautiful.
– 派大星真是漂亮 – 最美的眼睛
Amazing, guys. That’s can warp it up.
了不起啊 到这里就结束了
This was cartoon logic. Thank you for watching.
这里是卡通逻辑 谢谢您的观看
Check other original articles. You gonna be the first seeking the subscription.
原始文章在视频描述里的第一个链接
This was part 2 of cartoon logic. That makes absolutely no sense.
这是“完全没有逻辑的卡通逻辑”第二部分
Thank you for watching. If you wanna check him out you gonna be the first subscription.
谢谢您的观看 如果你想看他的视频的话 链接在描述的第一个
Let’s do a TalThony high… high five It’s not a thing, bro.
– 来个TalThony击掌吧 – 没这个东西 兄弟
TalThony’s thing.
有TalThony这个东西啊
Ok, that’s fine. We’ll see you next time.
– 那好吧 先放我的手…… – 我们下次再见
Can I exspell the name…our names together?
我能把咱们的名字一起念出来吗?
A and…
– 希望能在更多Reaction Time的视频上见到你们 – A 下来是……
Check our some more videos.
来看更多我们的视频
Click that circle subscription to my channel.
点击圆圈订阅我的频道
Click that circle subscription to our gaming channel.
点击那个圈圈订阅我们的游戏频道
And have a great one guys. Peace out.
玩得开心 各位 再见
This makes no sense. Just like your love life.
这完全讲不通啊 就像是你的感情生活
This makes no sense like your neck.
那讲不通就像是你的脖子
Holding up that big head.
支撑着那个巨大的头颅
What, bro? What?
咋了 兄弟?咋了?

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一起来细数卡通里那些让人摸不着头脑的逻辑

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Rrrr

审核员

审核团EM

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1hbDBilxwQ

相关推荐