ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

漫画时如何夸张能比照片更像本人 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

漫画时如何夸张能比照片更像本人

Caricature 101 - How to Exaggerate

大家好 我是Court Jones
Hello, I’m Court Jones.
欢迎观看我漫画艺术课程的第一个视频
And welcome to the first video in my course on the art of caricature.
本系列将分为两个主要部分
This series will be divided into two main sections.
第一部分将涵盖漫画的基础知识 给那些初入艺术领域的新手
The first part will cover caricature fundamentals, for those of you new to the artform
或者希望提高自己核心技能的经验丰富的漫画家们
or even for experienced caricaturists looking to improve their core skills.
第二部分将包括中级和高级的训练
The second part will be filled with intermediate and advanced level exercises
以此来提高你的夸张能力
that are designed to help improve your exaggeration abilities
并给你更多创造性方法来解决漫画问题
and give you more creative ways to solve caricature problems.
与所有其他Proko课程一样 这里有大量免费课程
As with all the other Proko courses, there will be plenty of free lessons.
但我们也有一个付费课程 包含额外的演示和更长版本的免费课程
But we’ll also have a premium course with lots of additional demonstrations and longer versions of the free videos.
我们会在以下网址proko.com/slash/caricature更深入地讲解每一节课
We’ll go more in depth on each lesson at proko.com/slash/caricature.
下面所讲是使你们更好地了解我
To give you a better idea about me,
我自1996年起一直在专职做漫画
I’ve been doing caricatures professionally since 1996.
我在世界各地的主题公园和私人作坊教人们画漫画
I’ve taught caricature to people in theme parks, private workshops around the world.
并且我曾在沃茨工作室担任教师多年
And I was an instructor at the Watts Atelier for many years.
我通过人像速写开始了职业生涯
I started my career by doing live quicksketch.
然后我转向了商业插画
Then I moved into commercial illustration,
在那里我把我的传统训练应用到绘制漫画上
where I applied my traditional training to drawing and painting caricatures.
什么是漫画?
What is Caricature?
当我们看见它 我们大多数都知道漫画是什么
Most of us generally know what a caricature is when we see it,
但是关于如何定义它还有许多误解
but there are a lot of misunderstandings about how to define it.
大多数非艺术家通常会说这样一些话
Most non-artists usually say something like 
它是一个让你看起来丑陋的肖像
it’s a portrait where they make you look ugly
或者画家只是挑出你最坏的特征然后放大
or the artist just takes your worst feature and makes it bigger.
这样的言论真是让我的脑袋想要炸掉
Statements like that make my head want to explode.
漫画的目的不是丑化人物
The goal of caricature is not to make someone ugly.
甚至不是取笑他们 虽然它可以
It’s not even about making fun of them, although it can be.
比起只是放大一个特征 漫画还有更多的东西
And there’s a lot more to it than just making one feature bigger.
一幅漫画的核心是肖像的比例被改变
A caricature, at its core, is a portrait where the proportions are changed
来突出一个人与其他人的不同
 to highlight what makes a person different from everyone else.
我们希望结果是有趣的
Hopefully, the result is funny.
理想情况是一幅漫画看起来比他们自己更像本人
And ideally, a caricature will look more like the person than they look like themselves.
但这怎么可能呢?
But how is that even possible?
在传统的肖像画中 如果你毫无意图地错误改变比例
On a traditional portrait, if you change the proportions incorrectly without intention, 
就会失去相似性
you’ll lose the likeness.
但当你在漫画中有目的并正确地改变比例时
But when it’s done correctly and intentionally in a caricature,
相似性甚至会比照片更强
the likeness will be even stronger than the photo.
使这成为可能的手法被称为夸张
The mechanism which makes that possible is called exaggeration.
什么是夸张?
What is exaggeration?
想想你怎么能认出一张脸
Think about how you’re able to recognize a face.
面部识别的科学是很复杂的
The science of facial recognition is complex
关于大脑活动的事情我没有资格讨论
and there’s a lot going on in the brain that I’m not qualified to discuss.
但当你看到你认识的人时 你的大脑所做的一件事情
But when you see someone you know, one of the things your brain does
就是将他的脸和你见过的每一个人进行比较
is to compare his face to every other person you’ve ever seen.
即使面部之间的差异相对较小并能以毫米测量
Even though the differences between faces are relatively small and can be measured in millimeters, 
当你把那些差异放在一张脸上时
when you put those differences all together on one face,
它们就合成一个独一无二的人
they add up to a totally unique looking person.
当我们的大脑注意到那些异于常态的特征时 脸部识别就会发生
Facial recognition occurs when our brains notice those traits which differ from the average.
在这张吉恩·怀尔德的照片中
In this photo of Gene Wilder,
一个使他与众不同的特征是他的巨大并下垂的鼻子
one of the traits that’s distinctive about him is his large downward-pointed nose.
当我们在漫画中看到被夸大的指向性的特征时
When we see that feature made even larger and pointed in a caricature,
这就是一个激发我们记忆的即时线索 它代表了吉恩·怀尔德
it’s an instant cue to our memory of what stands out about Gene Wilder.
所以当我们在漫画中夸大与众不同的特征时
So when we exaggerate distinctive features in a caricature,
我们就使面部那些微小的差异更明显
we’re making those tiny differences in a face more obvious 
引导人们注意这些差异 从而更快触发大脑的记忆
and bringing attention to them, triggering the brain’s memory more quickly.
夸张仅仅是探索大脑区分一个人和另一个人的自然能力的行为
Exaggeration is just the act of exploiting the brain’s natural ability to recognize one person from another.
为了用最简单的术语来说明这个概念 想想一个完美的正方形
To illustrate this concept in the simplest terms, think of a perfect square.
正方形是所有已存在矩形的均态的视觉表示
A square is a visual representation of the average of all rectangles that have ever existed.
这个完美的正方形称呼它为矩形A  A代表average
This perfect square will be rectangle A, A for average.
现在让我们看一个略高于这个均态的矩形
Now let’s look at a rectangle that is slightly taller than the average.
我们称之为矩形B
We’ll call that rectangle B.
如果我要画一个矩形B的漫画
If I am asked to draw a caricature of rectangle B,
我只需要观察它是如何不同于所有矩形的均态 也就是正方形
I just need to observe how it differs from the average of all rectangles, which is our square.
我们可以看到矩形B略高于均态
We can see that rectangle B is slightly taller than the average.
所以为了把它绘成漫画 我要去夸大它不同于正方形的特征
So in order to caricature it, I am going to exaggerate how it differs from the square.
拉伸比例的矩形C就是一个漫画版矩形B
Rectangle C with its stretched proportions, is a caricature of rectangle B.
这样使矩形B不同于均态的特征现在就更加明显了
The traits that made rectangle B different from the average are now even more obvious.
面部比简单的矩形有更多东西
Faces have a lot more going on in them than simple rectangles.
所以让我们来看一些与均态有明显偏差的面孔
So let’s look at some faces with obvious deviations from the average.
我们之前看到吉恩·怀尔德的鼻子似乎大于均态
We saw earlier how Gene Wilder’s nose seems larger than average.
所以在他的漫画中 他的鼻子变得更大
So in his caricature, his nose becomes even larger.
另一方面 乔什·盖德的鼻子比均态更短
Josh Gad’s nose, on the other hand, is shorter than the average,
所以在他的漫画中 他的鼻子同理变得更小
so in his caricature, his nose becomes likewise smaller.
B·J·诺瓦克的眼睛比均态更倾斜向下
B. J. Novak’s eyes are slanted more downward more than the average.
所以在他的漫画中那种特征表现得更极端
So that trait appears more extreme in his caricature.
哈里森·福特的鼻子和嘴比一般的更歪
And Harrison Ford’s nose and mouth are more crooked than the average.
所以他的漫画特点是更加歪斜的鼻子和嘴
So his caricature features an even more crooked nose and mouth.
我只是指出每个演员脸上的一个特征
I’m pointing out only one feature from each of these actors’ faces.
但一个好的漫画需要考虑所有偏离均态的特征并且重塑所有比例
But a good caricature takes into account all of deviations from the average and reshapes all of the proportions.
到现在你可能已经发现 这意味着为了理解怎样绘制漫画
You may have figured out by now, that this means in order to understand how to caricature,
你必须熟悉一般人的头部
you have to be really familiar with the average head.
这里有一张图显示了一般成年男性白种人头部的比例
Here’s my diagram showing the proportions of the average adult male Caucasian head.
你可以在美术指导书中找到这样的图
You can find diagrams like these in art instruction books.
我最喜欢的是安德鲁·路米斯系列的绘画教程
My favorites are those by Andrew Loomis.
每个艺术家都应该熟悉这种类型的图
Every artist should already be familiar with this type of diagram.
这对于学习漫画来说尤其重要
But this is especially important to those studying caricature.
记忆各种标准比例和特征之间的距离
Memorizing the various standard proportions and distances between features
是你找到如何夸大每一个绘制对象的关键
is the key to figuring out how to exaggerate each new subject you draw.
这图将成为你所有漫画决策的基础
This diagram will be the basis for all of your caricature decisions.
在这个视频的付费版本中
In the premium version of this video,
我将分解它并解释这图和它的尺寸
I’ll break it down and explain this diagram and its measurements.
当然 如果你不是来自一个由西欧特征主宰的世界
Of course, if you’re not from an area of the world that is dominated by those with Western European features, 
均态图对你来说会有点不同
the average diagram will be a little different for you.
但是为了有一个共同的起点 对于均态面部
But for the sake of having a common starting point, for the average face,
我们将更多使用成年男性白人的头
we’re going to refer mostly to the adult male Caucasian head.
如果你觉得使用白种人面部类型作为比较基础很不舒服
If you’re not comfortable using the Caucasian facial type as a basis of comparison,
那也行
that’s totally fine.
你可以自己画代表你身边面孔的均态图
Make your own average diagram that represents the faces you’re normally around where you live.
整体比例和这张图是相同的
The overall proportions are going to be the same as this diagram,
但眼睛 鼻子和嘴唇等细节可能不同
but details like the eyes, nose and lips may be different.
下一步是什么? 在下次的视频中
What’s Next? In the next video,
我将通过一步一步的演示展现如何应用这些夸张的基本原则
I will show how to apply these basic principles of exaggeration with step by step demonstrations
来创造漫画的概念速写草图
to create original thumbnail concept sketches for the caricature.
在那之后 我会告诉你我是如何用传统的肖像绘画技术来发展并改进漫画
After that, I’ll show you how I develop and refine the caricature using traditional portrait drawing techniques.
在本系列之后
And later in this series,
我们将通过大量实践练习来提高你的夸张技巧
we’ll learn lots of practical exercises for improving your exaggeration skills
以及学习一些提升你绘画水平的方法
and ways to take your caricatures to a high level of finish.
作业!
Assignment!
关于你为下一课做准备 我的建议是
My suggestion for you to prepare for the next lesson is
熟悉标准成年男性头部并绘制自己的图
to familiarize yourself with the standard adult male head and create your own diagram
包括适当标记来展现比例和分布
including the appropriate marks showing the proportions and divisions.
付费课程!
Premium Course!
如果你想看我分析一些名人的面孔
If you’d like to see me analyze some celebrity faces
以及在给他们速写时怎样从普通人中区分出来
and how they deviate from the norm while doing quick sketches of them,
请报名付费课程
check out the premium course.
您将得到一个可下载的均态头像图
You’ll also get a downloadable diagram of the average head,
一个关于漫画历史的视频 这个课程的更长版本
a video on the history of caricature, a longer version of this lesson
以及我在今天这个视频中所展示的吉恩·怀尔德的完整速写示范
and a fully narrated demonstration of me drawing the Gene Wilder caricature shown in this video.
对于付费学生还有很多额外的好处 请访问这个网站proko.com/slash/caricature
There’s lots of extra goodies for the premium students, so head on over to proko.com/slash/caricature.
竞奖环节!
Giveaway!
如果你想有机会赢得一张你或者你朋友的原创漫画
If you want a chance to win an original caricature sketch of you or a friend,
访问proko脸谱网网页并分享这个视频
find the Proko facebook page and share the post for this video.
我将在这个日期(12月8日)随机抽取一位优胜者
I’ll pick a random winner on this date.
如果你喜欢这个视频 分享它并告诉你的朋友!
If you enjoyed this video, share it and tell your friends!
如果你想获得最新的视频 请到proko.com订阅简讯
And if you want to get updates on new videos, go to proko.com and subscribe to the newsletter.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

赤雪潇潇

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL4M5Jhkz1A

相关推荐