未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

车辆维护 Pt. 1:基本维护

Car Maintenance Pt. 1: Before You Pop the Hood

本期节目由Skillshare提供
This episode is brought to you by Skillshare,
一个有16000多类包括设计摄影等课程的在线学习社区
an online learning community with more than 16,000 classes in design, photography, and more.
简介
[♪♩INTRO]
如果你有辆车 那你就有可能要修理车的某些部分
If you own a car, odds are you’ve had to have something on it repaired.
这些是大型复杂的机械部件
They’re big, complicated pieces of machinery powered by tiny explosions.
东西总有坏的时候
Stuff is gonna break sometimes.
虽然它们很复杂 但也不意味着你束手无策
But just because they’re complicated doesn’t mean there’s nothing you can do about it!
基本的预防性维护很简单 如果你能掌握
Basic preventative maintenance is easy, and if you keep on top of it, it will save you
长期下来能省不少钱
lots of money in the long run.
而且……保证你的安全
Also… keep you safe.
[低语]好好活着
[whispering] Don’t die.
这就像你的身体:车需要时常去车的医生那里检查
It’s like your body: it needs a checkup at the car doctor every once in awhile, but
但是同时车也需要每天的养护 让它能保持在最好状态
it also needs some everyday care to keep running at peak capacity.
如果能早发现潜在问题 早点处理可比
And if you catch potential problems early, it’s a lot cheaper and easier to take care
等到某个东西完全坏了再修容易和便宜的多
of them than waiting until something is totally broken.
接下来我们就来学习一些方法 每月做
So we’re going to go over a few things you can do once a month or so to keep your car
可以让你的车保持在最好状态
in tip-top shape.
第一步大体上用看和听的方法检查你的车
Step One: Do a general visual and auditory inspection of your car.
这是最简单的
This one’s the easiest.
所有车灯都亮吗
Do all your lights turn on?
雨刷能用吗
Do your wipers wipe?
车门那里有个生锈的大洞吗
Is there a giant rusty hole where your door used to be?
引擎发动时听起来怎么样
How does the engine sound when it’s running?
有奇怪的嘀嗒声或咚咚声吗
Are there any strange clicks or clunks?
别以为在日常操作中你肯定能注意到这些
Don’t take it for granted that you’ll notice all those things in day-to-day operation.
大多数时候你可能只是直接坐到驾驶座上
Most of the time you probably just beeline straight for the driver’s seat and Taylor
发动机发动前泰勒.斯威夫特的歌就震天响了 所以
Swift’s blasting out your car stereo before the engine even turns over, so you may not
你要是不留心很可能注意不到这些问题
see or hear these issues until you look for them.
有些问题应该自己注意 比如更换
Some problems can and should be taken care of yourself, like changing your windshield
雨刷
wipers.
如果需要更换 确保找到正确的尺寸
If you need to change them, make sure to look up what sizes you need.
有些车挡风玻璃两侧的雨刷大小都不一样
Some cars actually require different sized wipers for each side of the windshield!
很多汽车配件商店都有目录册――可能是一本书或者一个小型计算站
Most auto parts stores will have a catalogue—either a book or a little computer station—where
你可以查看什么配件适合你的车 不管是雨刷、前灯
you can look up what parts go to your car, be it the windshield wipers or a headlight,
还是电池
or even a battery.
如果没有目录 或者你看不懂 就让员工
If there’s no catalogue, or if you’re having trouble with it, just ask an employee
来帮你
for help.
员工就是为了帮助顾客的
That’s what employees are for, it’s what they do, they help people.
他们能给你指出正确的方向
They will be able to point you in the right direction.
不管怎样 你要知道的就是你的车的生产公司 福特还是道奇
Either way, all you need to know is what company made your car—say, Ford or Dodge—, what
车的类型 比如赛百灵或花冠 还有车的生产年份
kind of car it is—like a Sebring or a Corolla—, and what year it was made.
所有这些都在登记档案上 登记档案应该放在车里
All of that should be on your registration, which should be in your car, ‘cause they
因为有人让你靠边停车的时候会要求你出示这些
ask for it when they pull you over, and they want it to be in there.
雨刷问题很容易解决 但很多时候你检查车时
Windshield wipers are pretty easy, but a lot of times the problems you’ll notice upon
发现的问题最好交给专业人士处理
inspecting your car will be better handled by a professional.
更换前灯或尾灯烧坏的灯泡也比较容易
Changing a headlight or tail light isn’t too hard if the bulb is burned out—I had
我有过一辆沃尔沃240 当时几乎每六个月就要更换前灯 我不知道为什么 不过
a Volvo 240, I had to replace the headlight, like every 6 months I don’t know why, but
我做到了 做的很好 而且很便宜 但如果是线路问题 最好还是
I did it, and it was fine, and really cheap— but if it’s a wiring issue, that is a professional
交给专业人士
job.
另外要检查车下面是否有渗漏
Also check under the car for any leaks.
渗漏可不好
Leaks are bad.
确保没有渗漏 渗漏对环境和车都不好
Get leaks checked. It’s bad for the environment, and bad for your car.
第二步:检查轮胎
Step Two: check your tires!
轮胎很重要 它让你的车……能称之为车 所以最好还是
Tires are kind of important for making your car …into a car, so it’s good to keep
密切关注它们
an eye on them.
轮胎气压低会极大增加里程油耗 最好的情况下会造成大量
Low air pressure in your tires will devastate your gas mileage and cause a lot of wear at
磨损
best.
最坏的情况 会让车更难控制 并且会损坏车的其他部分
At worst, they can make the vehicle harder to control and damage other parts of the car.
保持车胎气压正常总是好的
Keeping the tires inflated properly is just a good idea all around.
你可以用仪器检查车胎气压
You can check your air pressure using a gauge.
那些有趣的小仪器 底部会弹出小棍子的:它们很不精确
Those fun little gauges where the little stick pops out the bottom: they are pretty inaccurate,
因此尽量不要用
so try to not use those.
如果你愿意 还是可以把它们当小型光剑的
You can still pretend they’re tiny lightsabers if you want, though.
对轮胎 只能用最好的
For your tires, though, only the best.
花十五块钱 买一个刻度盘
Spend the fifteen bucks and get a dial gauge.
把测量仪按压在轮胎阀杆上
To use it, press the gauge onto the tire’s valve stem.
表盘上会显示数字
It will turn the dial to a number.
如果你在美国 那个数字就是每平方英寸磅
That number is in PSI if you’re in the US.
如果不在美国 那就是千帕或者巴 或千克/平方厘米
If you’re not in the US, it’s going to be kPa, bar, or maybe even kg/cm2.
不管怎样 这个数字都应该在制造商规定的范围内
Either way, it should fall within a range dictated by your car manufacturer.
如果你不知道那个数字是什么 这很正常 你可以在
If you don’t know what that number is, because why would you, you can find it either in the
驾驶侧的车门内侧一个手写或打印的标签上找到
manual or printed on a sticker inside the edge of the driver’s side door, or you can
或者可以上网查
look it up on the internet.
轮胎上也有一个数字 是轮胎额定气压的最大值
There’s also a number on your tire—that’s the maximum pressure the tire is rated for,
千万不要超过这个值
and you should never go over that.
如果超了 那你很有可能经历车胎爆炸 汽车失控
If you do, you’re more likely to suffer a blowout and lose control of the car.
所以呢 就每次给轮胎充一点气 直到达到需要的气压为止
So just fill the tire up a little at a time until you get it where it needs to be!
如果气压过高 推一下阀杆内侧标签位置
If your pressure is too high, just push the little tab inside the valve stem and it should
这样能放一些气出去
let some of the air out.
另外就是你应该检查胎面有多深
The other thing you should check on your tires is how deep the tread is.
可以用一分硬币简单检查胎面的深度
An easy way to check tread depth is to use a penny.
把它倒着塞到胎面上 要是你能完整看到林肯的头像
Stick it in the tread upside down, and if you can see all of Lincoln’s head then you
那你需要换新轮胎了 因为它没有达到足够的深度
need new tires, Lincoln is not going deep enough into that tire there, it’s the only
这是我发现的一分钱唯一的用处
use for a penny that I’ve ever found.
考虑到换轮胎很贵 继续使用这些轮胎很有诱惑力
Now it’s tempting to let them ride like that considering how expensive tires can be,
但是胎面太平会大幅度降低牵引力 而且
but letting your treads get that low reduces your traction significantly and makes it more
很可能会爆胎
likely that a tire will pop.
你也不想下次下雨或下雪时 开着意外爆胎的车
You don’t want to accidentally Tokyo Drift your whole way to work on a blown-out tire
一路东京漂移去工作吧 所以尽快换掉这些轮胎
the next time it rains or snows, so get those changed ASAP.
除非你是故意东京漂移去工作 那你可能
Unless you want to intentionally Tokyo Drift your way to work, in which case you’re probably
会被抓起来
going to go to jail.
另外记得每六个月让修理工交换轮胎位置
Also remember to have your tires rotated by a mechanic every six months.
胎面磨损程度随轮胎位置变化 所以换位
The treads wear out differently depending on where on the car the tire is, so rotating
让轮胎磨损均匀 就不会太频繁更换轮胎
keeps the wear even and you have to replace them less frequently.
看吧 这就是为啥保持轮胎气压很重要
And see, all this is why keeping up on the tires is important.
气压高
Too much air?
失控
Lose control.
气压低
Too little?
失控
Lose control.
胎面磨损太多
Treads too worn out?
失控
Lose control.
让人抓狂
It’s madness!
驾驶一个金属和橡胶制成的两吨重的庞然大物可以变的很危险
Driving a 2-ton hunk of metal and rubber can be dangerous.
第三步:检查应急设备
Step Three: check your emergency supplies.
车上还有有应急设备比较好:备胎
It’s probably good to have emergency supplies in your vehicle: a spare or donut tire, a
撬胎棒 千斤顶 充电电线 水 道路信号灯 猫砂之类的
tire iron, a jack, jumper cables, some water, road flares, kitty litter—that sort of stuff.
担心遇到丧尸的话 或许再放把大砍刀
Maybe even a machete if you’re worried about zombie problems.
就算你觉得这些你都有了 也要记得检查
Even if you think you have all of it, it never hurts to check!
可能有朋友或家人借走或拿走了什么忘了放回去
Maybe a friend or family member borrowed something or used something and forgot to replace it,
或者备胎漏气
or maybe your spare tire has a slow leak.
又或许你的车很奇怪 像60年代大众汽车有过的故障一样
Or maybe you have a weird car like one of those ‘60s Volkswagen bugs where the windshield
雨刷会用备胎里的气喷清洗液
wipers use the air from your spare tire to spray your washer fluid.
这是真的
That’s a real thing.
不知道当初谁想出来的
Who came up with that?
最坏的就是你最需要备胎的时候才发现这种事
The worst time to find stuff like that out is when you need that spare the most, so make
所以确保应急设备都在 充足 随时可以用
sure your supplies are there, they’re plentiful, and they’re ready in case you need them.
你可能已经注意到我们忽略了一些很重要的东西:引擎盖下面
Now, you may have noticed that we left out some important stuff: digging around under
的东西
the hood.
别担心
Fear not!
我们会在第二部分介绍
We’ll be covering that in part 2.
在此期间 一定要去看看其他视频 包括
While you wait, be sure to check out other other videos, including one about cleaning
清理车的视频
your car.
一辆跑起来很棒的车也应该看起来很棒
A car that runs great deserves to look great too.
你可能会唤醒自己体内潜在的爱车之魂
You might even awaken a latent car-person hiding inside you.
如果是这样 一定要释放他
If you do, be sure to let them out.
里面很黑
It’s dark in there.
很明显你爱学习 这也是你来看“怎样成人”节目的原因
So clearly you like learning about stuff, that’s why you’re here at How to Adult.
如果想了解更多关于如何成人 你可以来Skillshare
If you want to learn more about adulting, you can check out Skillshare.
它是一个在线学习社区 有16000多类设计、摄影等课程
It’s an online learning community for creators with more than 16,000 classes in design, photography, and more
你可以参加课程 参与项目 自己开设课程
You can take a class, try a project, you can also teach a class yourself.
可以随时随地学习 在火车上
You can learn from anywhere, wherever you are, if you’re on the train
在厕所里 你可以下载应用 安卓和苹果版本都有
if you’re on the toilet, you have an app for iPhone or Android
离线也可以查看课程
You can check in your classes even if you’re offline.
如果你是个艺术家或手工者 这里有流行课程可以让你开始在易集出售自己的作品
If you’re an artist or crafter, here’s popular course that can get you started selling your art on Etsy
如果你想搞点副业 这里有课程能帮你找到自由职业
If you’re looking for a side hustle, here’s a class that will help you get into freelance work
在这里可以学到大量关于商业、科技和生活方式的知识
There’s a lot to learn in the worlds of business, and technology, and lifestyle.
在Skillshare可以在线获得大量优质训练和技巧
Skillshare is a great place to get quality training and tips online.
前五百名点击下面链接的用户可获得两个月免费试用
The first 500 users to click the link in the description will get a free 2-month trial.
看一看有什么可选的课
Just check out the classes, see what’s available.
印在标签上 贴在驾驶侧驾驶员旁边的门上
—printed on a sticker inside the driver’s side edge of the driver’s side door
在驾驶员那一边的里面――驾驶侧的门
inside the edge of the driver’s side—driver’s side door.
你可以有个炸面圈轮胎――一个真正的炸面圈
You can have a donut tire—an actual donut…
高热量食物
high-calorie foodstuffs.
或者你的车很奇怪 像那种1960年代大众汽车的“布克”
Or maybe you have a weird car, like one of those 1960s Volkswagen Bucks.
“布克”?!
Bucks!?
[笑]
[laughter]
那你现在可能也发现了我们遗漏了一些重要的东西
Now you may have noticed that we left out some important stuff
啊……呃……引擎盖下面的东西
Ahh lahh—digging around under the hood.
最坏的情况就是你最需要备胎的时候才发现这种事
The worst time to find out stuff like that is when you need your spare the most, so
确保你的设备都在 都够用
make sure your supplies are there, they’re plentiful
都虽时可用以防你[听不清……]
And they’re ready in case you’re [indecipherable]
[笑声]
[laughter]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

车辆养护技巧介绍

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

想念

审核员

译学馆审核团D

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yci70fTDHk

相关推荐