ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何能快速入睡 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何能快速入睡

Can't Sleep? Do THIS! (How To Fall Asleep Fast)

So you say you don’t sleep well and you don’t know why
你说你睡眠不好但是找不出原因
because you feel good and do all the right things in your life to get a decent sleep.
因为你感觉良好 生活中做对的事情来助眠
What you don’t know is that you actually don’t do the things that are conducive to
你不知道的是你所做的事情并不有益于获得这样的睡眠
getting a solid eight hours with those needed spurts of rapid eye movement.
即 有快速眼动周期的连续8个小时的睡眠
There are things you do that you are not even aware of
你甚至没意识到 有些你做的事情
that affect you getting the requisite hours in a deep sleep mode
会影响你进入深度睡眠模式所需的时间
and today we are going to tell you what you’re doing wrong.
今天我们会告诉你是哪里做错了
So first of all, you’re not alone.
首先 你并不孤单
Did you know that in the USA it’s reported that a whopping 60 percent of people
你知道吗?据报道称美国有60%的人
have trouble sleeping most nights or even every night.
在大部分甚至每个晚上都难以入睡
That’s according to the National Sleep Foundation
数据来自美国国家睡眠基金会
and when it comes to sleeping this organization knows what it’s talking about.
并且该组织对睡眠研究具有权威性
The same study tells us that 43 percent of those people rarely or never
同样研究表明43%的人几乎或从未睡好觉
get a good night’s sleep, well, at least people aged 13 to 64
至少13到64岁之间的人是这样
A lot of those folks say they don’t even get six hours’ sleep a night,
很多人说他们甚至连6小时的睡眠都没有
and the word on the street is we should get seven to nine hours if we want to feel good.
但我们一般需睡7到9小时才感觉良好
The sleep deprivation era is here,
睡眠不足的时代已经到来
and there is one big reason why we seem to be sleeping less.
有一个重要原因导致我们睡眠减少
The reason is technology, with the National Sleep Foundation reporting
原因是科技 美国睡眠基金会报道称
that 95 percent of people use an electronic gadget of some kind right before bed.
95%的人会在临睡前使用某种电子产品
Hmm, are you watching this show just before you intend to sleep?
嗯 你是不是睡前正在看这个视频?
But we are not just talking about phones,
但是我们指的不仅是手机
TVs are included in the list of gadgets.
电视也包括在电子产品列表中
This is what one expert said about gadget use before bed,
这是一位专家对睡前使用电子产品的看法
“Artificial light exposure between dusk and the time we go to bed at night
“从黄昏到睡前之间的人造光暴露
suppresses release of the sleep-promoting hormone melatonin ,
会抑制促进睡眠的褪黑激素释放
and enhances alertness and shifts circadian rhythms to a later hour
增强了警觉性并将昼夜节律推迟1小时
—making it more difficult to fall asleep.”
使我们更加难以入睡”
We are not saying don’t use gadgets,
我们不是说不用这些电子产品
but perhaps if you want to get your eight hours and drift off quickly
但是如果你想快速入眠并且能睡8小时
you might think about not looking at a screen for the two hours before you intend to sleep.
那么不要在睡前2小时一直盯着屏幕
Around 60 percent of people in one study said
一份研究表明 大约有60%的人
they use their laptop or phone right before they go to bed,
在入睡前会使用笔记本电脑或手机
and some of them play computer games
而且他们中一些人会玩电脑游戏
which is really not conducive to making yourself tired.
这样并不会使人感觉疲倦
Another sleep expert said this about that,
另一位睡眠专家对此是这么说
“Over the last 50 years, we’ve seen how television viewing
“过去的50年里 我们见证了看电视
has grown to be a near constant before bed,
是如何变成一项睡前必做的事
and now we are seeing new information technologies
而且我们正见证着新的信息技术
such as laptops, cell phones, video games and music devices
例如笔记本 手机 电游和音乐播放器
rapidly gaining the same status.”
迅速地获得同样的地位”
You might think it doesn’t affect you at all,
你可能觉得这对你完全没有影响
but according to those experts it does and there’s data to back that up.
但根据专家的说法及相关数据 它会产生影响
We should add that the artificial light theory
我们应该补充一点
about keeping us awake is controversial
人造光使人保持清醒的理论仍有争议
and so more research needs to be done.
所以还需要做进一步的研究
According to studies a lot of Americans leave their phone alerts on during the night
研究表明 很多美国人整晚开着手机响铃模式
and one in ten people interviewed said
而10%的受访者说
their phone woke them up during the night at times.
他们有时会在夜间被手机吵醒
Just turn off the alerts, it’s simple to do.
只要关掉响铃就好 这很容易做到
The problem these days is that many people have online friends all over the world
现在的问题是 很多人在世界各地都有网友
so when you’re trying to sleep in the UK
所以当你在英国准备睡觉的时候
your friends in the USA are sending you photos of kittens on Facebook Messenger.
你美国朋友正在脸书上向你发送小猫照片
You might have a client in Asia who keeps posting stuff
当你在加拿大准备睡觉时
about work you do when you’re trying to sleep in Canada.
你的亚洲客户可能正在给你发送工作材料
You may wake up and not know why,
你可能不知道为什么就醒了
but often it’s because something went down in that phone of yours.
但往往是因为你的手机收到了什么消息
Another study said younger folks were terrible at this,
另一项研究表示年轻人在这方面表现很糟
saying that 72 percent of American kids
据称 72%的6到7岁美国孩子
aged six to seventeen go to bed with their phone.
会在睡觉时带着手机
In the past kids might have slept with a furry bear or a book,
过去孩子们可能会带着玩具熊或书入睡
and those things don’t make any noise.
而且这些东西不会发出任何声音
Why do people these days feel they need to sleep with their phone?
为何现在人们觉得需要带着手机入睡呢
What’s so important that it can’t wait?
有什么重要的事情那么急不可待
Are you really that addicted to the thing?
你真的沉迷于手机吗
The co-founder of the Huffington Post, Arianna Huffington,
《赫芬顿邮报》联合创始人阿里安娜·赫芬顿
has said in interviews that this tech addiction is
曾在采访中说 科技成瘾是个严重问题
a major issue and is affecting the mental health of people.
并且正在影响人们的心理健康
She said the parents are often as bad as the kids,
她说父母在这方面的表现和孩子一样差
so they need to start setting a better example.
因此父母要开始树立起一个更好的榜样
She talks about the dopamine hits we get from technology,
她谈到科技会给我们带来多巴胺刺激
and so scrolling through Facebook right before bed is not a good idea.
所以睡前一直浏览脸书并不是一个好主意
When she sleeps there is no technology in her room at all.
当她睡觉时 卧室里没有任何电子产品
You might also get stressed by looking at social media before bedtime.
睡前浏览社交媒体也可能会给你带来压力
You really don’t want to get a shot of envy right before you try and fall asleep.
你不会希望在睡前感到一阵嫉妒
“Oh, look, there’s my friend on beach in some country
“噢 看 我朋友在某个国家的沙滩上
I can’t afford to go to.”
而我根本负担不起旅游费用”
That is not what you want in your head before you try and fall asleep.
这不是你在试着入睡前脑海中希望出现的
So, technology, this is what’s keeping you awake.
所以 科技是让你保持清醒的原因
Our advice is simple.
我们的建议很简单
Do not look at any electronic screens at least two hours before bed time.
在睡前至少2小时不要看任何电子屏幕
You might not believe it, but it’s negatively affecting your sleep cycle.
你也许不信 但它对睡眠周期有负面影响
If you’re a parent, don’t allow tech in your kids’ bedrooms.
身为父母 应该禁止孩子带电子产品进卧室
If you’re a kid, wise up and turn that stuff off.
如果你是个孩子 明智地把它们关掉
Show some self-control and if we are starting to sound like we are giving you a lecture,
要有自控能力 如果这听着像在给你说教
we should say that we only just started doing this ourselves.
我们想说的是 当开始这样做
We can tell you that we started to sleep better.
我们的睡眠变得更好
Now let’s say you don’t use electronic gadgets but still can’t sleep.
如果你不再使用电子产品 但仍无法入睡
You are not depressed or particularly stressed and so don’t know what the problem is.
你没有沮丧或紧张 所以不知道问题在哪
You haven’t just fallen in love or lost a job.
你并没有陷入爱河或丢掉工作
You’re fine, but sleeping is hard work for you.
你状态不错 但是睡好觉对你来说很困难
You know, it could be those coffees you are having in the evening,
这可能是你在晚上喝的咖啡起了作用
or perhaps those cups of tea.
或者是喝的那几杯茶
We know those British folks love their tea and quite a few of them
我们知道英国人喜欢喝茶
will have a “cuppa” in the evening, perhaps with their “supper”.
而且部分人会在晚上或晚餐时来一杯
We know this because we’ve seen it firsthand.
我们知道这点是因为我们亲眼所见
That cup of the finest Tetley’s tea could actually be keeping those Brits awake.
一杯上好的泰特利茶会让这些英国人清醒
That cappuccino from Starbucks the American had at 7 pm
美国人在晚7点享用星巴克的卡布奇诺
could ruin that person’s sleep.
可能会破坏这个人的睡眠
This is the lowdown on the drug caffeine.
以下是摄入咖啡因的真实情况
Once you’ve had your hit you’ll peak around 30 to 60 minutes later.
一旦摄入咖啡因 30至60分钟后效果会达到顶峰
That buzz will then plateau, but caffeine has a half-life of five to six hours,
再趋于平稳 但咖啡因半衰期是5至6小时
meaning this is the time it takes for your body to get rid of half of the drug.
指的是你的身体代谢掉一半咖啡因所需时间
Still you’ll have some caffeine in your system for hours after that.
在那几小时后你体内还会留存一些咖啡因
Now, as you know, it’s not as if caffeine can be compared to a substance
如你所知 咖啡因并非可以和冰毒之类的非法物相比
such as ice, the illegal kind, but it is a stimulant.
但它的确是一种兴奋剂
And we should say that Americans love the stuff,
而且我们应该说美国人喜欢咖啡
perhaps just as much as those Brits love their tea.
也许就像英国人喜欢茶
One study we found said this, “The average daily consumption of caffeine
一个研究表明 “美国成年人咖啡因的每日消耗量
by adults in the U.S. is about 300 mg per person.
大约是每人300毫克
This is about three times higher than the world average.
这大约是世界平均值的三倍
But it is still only half of the caffeine consumption
但美国的每日咖啡因摄入量
in heavy tea-drinking countries such as England and Sweden.”
仍然只有英国 瑞典等饮茶国的一半”
Some people like coffee too much, and while there are many positive effects to having
一些人钟爱咖啡 虽然喝浓咖啡有很多好处
that shot of espresso, you can go overboard.
但你可能过度饮用了
In extreme cases, believe it or not, people have died from overdosing on caffeine.
在一些极端例子中 无论你信不信 有的人因过度摄入咖啡因而丧命
In less extreme cases people just feel wired.
一般情况下 人们会感觉兴奋
That might not be so bad in the morning, but at nighttime it can be a nightmare.
在早上这不是坏事 但晚上会成为噩梦
You can look at coffee charts from Starbucks or other outlets
你可以查看星巴克或其他店的咖啡图标
and see how much caffeine there is in one cup.
可以看看一杯咖啡含多少咖啡因
It depends on the size of the cup,
这个取决于杯子大小
but your instant stuff might just have 50 mg of caffeine in it
但你的速溶咖啡可能只含有50毫克咖啡因
which isn’t going to make you fire up some techno music and start dancing.
这不能点燃你随着电子音乐摆动的激情
But many outlets sell cups of coffee with 200
但许多商店出售的咖啡中
or even 400 mg of caffeine in the cup.
含有200甚至400毫克的咖啡因
The Starbucks Blonde Roast has a massive 475 mg of caffeine in it.
星巴克金色烘焙含高达475毫克咖啡因
Some experts say when you get a hit of 500 to 600 mg
一些专家说当你摄入500至600毫克的咖啡因
it’s like a small dose of amphetamine.
就像服用了小剂量的安非他命
Tea drinkers will fare better as a regular cup might only contain 50 mg of caffeine,
饮茶者相对好些 一杯茶仅含50毫克咖啡因
but given some folks drink tea as if they were addicted to it,
但对于一些喝茶上瘾的人
it’s possible to get a tea high.
也很可能喝茶产生兴奋感
The long and short of all this is you really shouldn’t be
长话短说 所有的这一切都说明
consuming caffeine in the evening at all.
你不应该在晚上摄入咖啡因
We suggest you have your last hit in the afternoon.
我们建议你在下午喝完最后一杯
We found one study that told us that having caffeine 6 hours before bedtime
一项研究表明睡前6小时喝咖啡
reduced people’s sleep time by one hour.
会减少1小时睡眠时间
Energy drinks also contain caffeine,
功能饮料同样含有咖啡因
and so those 10 vodka Red Bulls you had at the party
所以你在派对上喝的10罐伏特加红牛
might not only just make you act like an idiot
可能不仅让你表现的像傻瓜
but will likely cut down your sleep time.
同时还会缩减你的睡眠时间
A can of Coke will have caffeine in it if it’s not the non-caffeine variety,
非不含咖啡因可乐中都含有咖啡因
so remember that some soft drinks before bed might not be a good thing.
所以记住在睡前喝软饮可能不是好选择
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration tells us that
美国食品和药物管理局告诉我们
caffeine is for the most part a safe substance,
咖啡因在很大程度上是安全的
but it says you should probably not consume more than 400 mg a day.
但你最好一天不要摄入超过400毫克
That’s easy to do when your chugging tea and coffee all day
当你整天喝茶和咖啡 然后在午饭和晚饭
and then having your Cokes for lunch and dinner.
的时候喝可乐 很容易就会超量摄入咖啡因
What about eating late at night?
那如果是晚饭吃太晚呢
Some studies tell us that late eaters might gain weight
一些研究表明晚吃饭可能会发胖
because you’re hardly active when you’re sleeping.
因为你睡觉时几乎不活动
Another study conducted by the University of Pennsylvania in 2017 said
2017年宾夕法尼亚大学另一项研究表明
eating late at night gives people a higher chance of getting type 2 diabetes.
晚吃饭使人们患2型糖尿病的几率增加
The study said late eating can raise cholesterol levels
研究表明晚吃会提高胆固醇水平
and so give you a better chance of having a heart attack.
有更大几率发生心脏病
In fact, there isn’t much happy information concerning eating late,
事实上晚吃饭并没有太多益处
but lots of people do it.
但是很多人这么做
Imagine this, some kid munching on a bag of Doritos while drinking a Coke
想象一下一个孩子吃着多乐脆薯片喝着可乐
and scrolling through envy-inducing Facebook right before that kid wants to sleep.
睡前刷着勾起嫉妒心的脸书
That makes about as much sense as someone going to a nightclub to meditate
这就像一个人去夜总会冥想
or heading to the shooting range to study for their calculus exam.
或去射击场准备微积分考试
It makes no sense at all, but people do it.
这完全不明智 但人们就这么做
We imagine a few of you are doing something like that right now,
我们可以想象你们一些人正在这么做
but you can admit to that later.
但你可以之后再承认
At nighttime give your digestive system a break.
晚上让你的消化系统休息一下
There is evidence that it’s not only bad for your health,
有证据表明 饱腹的食物
but food in you full stomach can affect how much quality sleep you get.
不仅对健康有害还会影响你的睡眠质量
If you watched our other sleep show you’ll know that
如果你看过我们其他睡眠的视频就会知道
the good kind of sleep is when you go into deep sleep,
好的睡眠是指你进入了深度睡眠
and these are called rapid eye movement cycles.
这些被称为快速眼动睡眠周期
You should be getting about five of these a night.
你每晚应该经历5个这样的周期
The other sleep is called non rapid eye movement.
另一种睡眠称为非快速眼动睡眠
Studies have shown that food before bed can reduce these deep sleep cycles
研究表明睡前吃东西会减少深度睡眠周期
and prevent you from having those dreams that are so important to your mental well-being.
并且妨碍你做那些有益精神健康的梦
Sugar, carbs and fats are the worst things to eat late in the night,
夜间吃糖 碳水化合物和油脂是最糟糕的事
so perhaps we’ll forgive you for having one small bite of a banana.
所以也许我们会原谅你吃了一小口香蕉
This is the conclusion of one article we found,
这是我们从一篇文章中发现的结论
“Eating during bedtime hours whether it’s a large dinner or a small snack
“睡前不论是吃大餐还是零食
while watching your favorite TV show
或者看你最爱的电视节目
while it may seem to help you fall asleep,
这看起来是帮助你入睡
may actually harm your overall health and metabolism, creating added stress inside the body.”
但会对健康和新陈代谢有害 增加体内负担”
So, there you go.
所以 这样吧
If you are healthy and not suffering from some physical or mental disease
如果你健康 没有患某种身体或精神疾病
this might be the reason you are not sleeping well.
这可能是你睡不好的原因
It’s really simple advice to follow.
这是非常简单的建议
Just turn off your gadgets two hours before bed.
睡前2小时关掉你的电子产品
Don’t consume caffeine at least six hours before bed and don’t eat before you sleep.
睡前6小时不摄入咖啡因 睡前不吃东西
If indeed you are watching this show at midnight
如果你确实正在夜间看这个视频
with your mouth full of chocolate being cement-mixed with Coca-Cola
嘴里满是巧克力和可乐
you are basically creating a perfect storm of bad sleep.
你基本上正在制造失眠
Or do you disagree?
或者你不同意这个观点?
Tell us what you think in the comments.
在评论中告诉我们你的想法
Also, be sure to check out our other video
另外 一定要看看我们的其他视频
Everything You Know About Sleep Is Wrong.
《你所知道的关于睡眠的一切都是错的》
Thanks for watching, and as always, don’t forget to like, share and subscribe.
感谢收看 不要忘记点赞 分享和订阅
See you next time.
下次再见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

介绍造成失眠的原因,提出快速眼动睡眠理论并给出合理的睡眠建议。希望大家可以拥有良好的睡眠质量。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

grace Q

审核员

审核员SR

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw9bkorjxFk

相关推荐