未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

加拿大有沙漠?!?!

CANADA has a DESERT?!?!

今天 我们准备探索加拿大的沙漠
Today, we are exploring Canada’s desert, in this travel video produced and financed
这部旅游视频的制作和合作商是thinkThin
in collaboration with thinkThin.
没错 加拿大有片沙漠 我们正准备去探索一下
That’s right, Canada has a desert and we are gonna go explore it.
[背景音乐]
[Background music]
我们正沿着astraeus沙漠中心的木板路往前走
We are walking along the boardwalk here at the astraeus desert center.
现在 整个中心都是astraeus沙漠协会创建的
Now, the whole center was created by the astraeus desert society
实际上 它是这里的一个非盈利组织
which is actually a nonprofit organization here.
它致力于濒危羚羊矮树丛
That is dedicated to the conservation and preservation
生态系统的保护
of the endangered antelope brush eco-system,
所有神奇的沙漠植物 你可以看到它们就在我身后
which is all these amazing desert plants, so you see behind me here.
我们要穿过木板路
We’re gonna go through the boardwalk.
看看能否找到沙漠动物或沙漠生物
And see if we could find the desert animals or desert creatures.
事实上 我们真的想要找到沙漠动物或沙漠生物吗?
Actually, do we really want to find desert animals or desert creatures?
还是有待决定的
To be determined.
[背景音乐]
[Background music]
就是这个 就是这儿 这是Antela矮树丛
This one, right here. This is the Antela brush system.
这些高的是灌木 实际上 它们有点儿像冰山
The tall are bushes, they’re actually kind of like icebergs,
因为它们中的大多数都是在地下 而且可以延伸到地下15米
because most of them are under the ground, they could go like 15 meters.
在地下的冰山
Below the ground, icebergs.
就像加拿大其他地区一样
Like other parts of Canada.
现在是非常壮观的
So magnificent, now.
[背景音乐]
[Background music]
这些是北美洲的沙漠延伸带
These are the many deserts in North America that extend.
从美国新墨西哥州开始 然后是美国
Up from New Mexico, then we have the United States.
内华达州又或者是半干旱灌丛草原
Nevada or again, and here we have the Semi-arid shrub steppe.
这里有一艘联盟号
And there’s a Soyuz right there.
[背景音乐]
[Background music]
我喜欢在旅行时保持活跃 但我们也需要平衡
I love staying active when traveling, but we also need balance,
以便保持健康和水分充足
and to stay healthy and hydrated.
所以 当我在户外活动时
So, when I’m out about and on an adventure,
我常常保证自己有一个健康 不亏待自己的选择 就像thinkThin
I always make sure I have a healthy guilt-free option with me, like thinkThin.
休息一下 给自己充充电 这对我继续进行接下来的
Taking a break to re-energize helps me keep going for the rest of the day
沙漠之行很有帮助
in the desert.
湖在哪?
Where’s lake?
我们应该去湖那里 我们应该去湖那里
We should go to the lake. We should go to the lake.
我们应该去湖那里
We should go to the lake.
成为加拿大唯一沙漠的好处之一意味着它有点儿热
One of the perks of being Canada’s only desert means that it gets a little bit hot here.
在夏季 它的平均温度是30度
In the summertime, it averages those 30 degrees,
即使不是加拿大最热的地方也是最热的地方之一
making it one of the hottest places in the country, if not the hottest place in Canada,
这也意味着它是加拿大最温暖的水体
which also means that it’s got the warmest body of water in Canada.
这个真实的湖
The sooth lake.
这片湖 夏季平均温度是24摄氏度
This Lake right here, on average of 24 degrees Celsius in the summertime.
那水真不怎么样 各位 水真不怎么样
That’s bad water, guys, bad water.
但我们还是准备玩一会儿水上运动
And we are gonna go do some watersports and goes for a minute.
我们可以走了吗 我们到水里去好吗?
Shall we go, shall we go into the water?

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

加拿大有沙漠?天哪!快来看看加拿大的沙漠是什么的样的吧!

听录译者

Amy

翻译译者

Amy

审核员

审核员T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38u2gWjwbYo

相关推荐