ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

一个从鱼出发的谜题 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

一个从鱼出发的谜题

Can you solve the fish riddle? - Steve Wyborney

你是SS Buoyant货船的船长 这是这艘船的处女航
You are the cargo director on the maiden voyage of the SS buoyant.
你被准许携带一些装有
and you’ve agreed to transport several tanks containing
某种濒临灭绝的鱼类物种的标本
the last specimens of a critically endangered fish species
将它们送达到新的水族馆
to their new aquarium.
不幸的是 你正在通过一个鲨鱼成灾的水域
Unfortunately, as you’re passing through shark-infested waters
该船遭遇风暴袭击 破坏严重 贵重货物全被抛入海里
the boat is battered by a fierce storm, throwing your precious cargo overboard.
更糟糕的是
And to make matters worse,
也没有人知道究竟丢失了多少水族箱
no one seems certain just how many fish tanks are missing.
不过还好 你还有一艘可用的搜救艇
Fortunately, you have a rescue sub at your disposal,
但燃料有限 只能到海底一次
but only enough fuel for one trip to the ocean floor.
你要找到这些水族箱具体的位置
You need to know where the tanks are
这样才能全部一次性的带齐
so you can gather them all in one quick pass.
一个都不能少
Not a single fish can be lost.
你决定对货物最有可能沉入
You decide to scan the three sectors of the ocean floor
深海的三个区域进行扫描
where the cargo could have landed.
热敏成像于这块区域显示出50个有机体
Thermal imaging shows 50 organisms in the area,
于是你很快意识到这其中也包括托运的鱼类
and you quickly realize that that number includes both your fish
贝塔区成像出两个水族箱和四只鲨鱼
the image for Sector Beta shows two tanks and four sharks,
伽马区部分什么都没有
and the image for Sector Gamma is blank.
你的声呐发生了故障
Your sonar has malfunctioned,
你只能靠已有的信息继续查下去
and you’re going to have to go with the info you have.
你检查了装运单据
You check the shipping notes,
但能了解到的只是 每个水族箱内鱼的数量是相同的
but all you learn is that each tank had the same number of fish inside.
货舱是完全有空间可以摆放13个水族箱的
The cargo hold had space for anywhere from 1 to 13 total tanks.
但每个区域至少会有一个
but every sector will have at least one,
并且最多不过七条
and no more than seven.
时间紧急
There’s no time to waste.
这些水族箱承受不了太长时间的水压
The tanks won’t withstand the pressure much longer.
下潜过程中 你回想着已掌握的信息
As you descend in the sub, you review everything you know.
在伽马区需要找到多少个水族箱
How many fish tanks do you need to find in Sector Gamma?
快 整个鱼类的命运都靠你了
Hurry, the fate of an entire species depends on you.
如果你想要自己解决这个问题 可以暂停下
Pause here if you want to figure it out for yourself.
答案倒计时:3
Answer in: 3
答案倒计时:2
Answer in: 2
答案倒计时:1
Answer in: 1
更不用说每个水族箱里有多少条鱼了
let alone how many fish are in each one.
但你想到了对比不完整信息不同部分的最好方式就是 表格
to compare multiple pieces of partial information – a table.
我们已经知道了最多就13个水族箱
Since we know there are thirteen tanks at most,
也看到了阿尔法区和贝塔区的六个水族箱
and we already see six tanks in Sectors Alpha and Beta,
同时也知道了每个区域都有不同数量的鲨鱼
We also know that each sector has a different amount of sharks
并且每个区域最多不过七个
with no more than seven in each one.
处于危险中的鱼有多少呢?
What about the number of endangered fish?
由于三个区共有50个有机体
Out of the 50 total organisms in all three sectors,
我们知道至少有7条是鲨鱼
we know at least seven are sharks,
那么所有水族箱里最多就只有43条鱼
leaving a maximum of 43 fish inside all the tanks.
在第三区发现的鲨鱼数量越多 能挽回的鱼就越少
And the more sharks we find in Sector 3, the fewer fish there are to save.
现在 所有水族箱内的鱼都是均等分布的 为什么这么重要呢?
Now, remember that the fish are equally distributed across all the tanks. Why is that important?
因为这意味着总鱼量的可能值
Because it means that one of the possible values for the total amount of fish
一定可以被总水族箱的量除尽的
must be divisible by one of the possible values for the total amount of tanks.
看下表格 我们发现唯一一组有效的数据就是39条鱼可以被13个水族箱除尽 意味着每个水族箱箱3条鱼
And looking at the table, we can see that the only combination that works
鲨鱼于附近成群游动
With sharks swarming around,
你驾驶着潜艇快速地穿过前两个区后
you quickly pilot the sub through the first two sectors
在伽马区找回剩下的7个水族箱
before retrieving the remaining seven tanks in Sector Gamma.
你拯救了这些鱼类并做了一次即兴潜水
You’ve saved the species and taken an impromptu dive.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

生活中的琐事也会蕴藏着很严谨的思考,正所谓处处皆是学问。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Fusion

审核员

译学馆审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLOALyWls2k

相关推荐