未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

亲爱的布洛克1:死后还能献血吗?

Can You Give Blood After Death? - Dear Blocko #1

嗨 大家好!欢迎来到《品生活》!
Hey there, Welcome to Life Noggin!
我收到许多各种话题的问题
I get a lot of questions on so many topics,
甚至有些只是关于我的
even some questions that are just about me,
所以 我收集了其中的一些 我把它称为“亲爱的布洛克”
so i’ve gathered some of those questions, and i’m calling it”DEAR BLOCKO”
今天 “亲爱的布洛克”讲的是人体……
Today’s Dear Blocko is about the human body! …
还有我的身体
and my body for some reason.
扎克问:“死后还能献血吗?”
Zach asks – Can you donate blood after death?
人死后的血液基本上可以使用
Blood can technically be used after death,
但是 大部分地方不允许你捐血
though most places don’t let you donate it.
根据书籍《死尸:人类尸体的神奇生命》
According to the book Stiff: The Curious Life of Human Cadavers,
人死亡后大概六到八小时以内血液是可以使用的
the blood inside a dead body stays usable for about six to eight hours after death.
实际上 1930年俄国开始了首次尸体输血
The first cadaveric blood transfusion actually happened in Russia back
但是它从没真正被用上过
in 1930, but it never really caught on.
问题二 卡尔多问我:我们为什么会长体毛?
Next question, Kardo asked me Why do we have / get body hair?
人们认为人类长体毛
You humans are thought to have body hair
是来自人猿祖宗的一种进化遗传
as a sort of evolutionary leftover from your hairier ancestors.
实际上 你的头发密度和你的人猿朋友一样浓密
You actually have about the same density of hair follicles as your ape friends,
你的头发只是变得更加细小 精致了
your hairs are just much smaller and finer.
你的体毛可能就没这么茂盛了
It might not seem like your body hair does much,
但是 近期研究表明它可能
but recent research suggests it might
帮助你检测床上的虫子和吸血昆虫
help you detect bedbugs and bloodsucking insects.
下一个问题来自赛琳娜:咬指甲真的对你有坏处吗?
This next question comes from Serena Is nail-biting actually bad for you?
咬指甲可能被视为一个坏习惯
Biting your nails might be seen as a bad habit,
但是 实际上 它可能对你的身体有好处
but it could actually be good for your body!
根据一项近期的研究
According to a recent study,
咬手指有一点点保护作用 能让你避免一般的过敏
biting your nails may have a small protective effect against common allergies.
因为咬指甲会有持久的负面作用
Since nail-biting can have long-lasting downsides,
如永久性地损伤指甲组织
like permanently damaging the nail tissue,
如果你本来就不会咬指甲 我不想你这么做
I wouldn’t start it up if you don’t already do it,
但是 它也不全是那么糟糕!
but it might not be all that bad!
欧罗拉问:为什么人类会得痤疮?
Aurora asked:Why do people get acne?
痤疮对青少年和年轻人特别普遍
Acne is super common for teenagers and young adults,
但是 在任何年龄都会发生
but can occur at any age.
当人们年轻时 人们更容易得痤疮
People tend to get acne when they ’ re young
因为荷尔蒙会随着青春期改变
because of the hormonal changes that go along with puberty.
除了你的荷尔蒙
Beyond your hormones,
当你的淋巴结受到阻碍 你的皮下组织积聚油脂
you get pimples when your follicles get blocked
你就会长青春痘
and oil builds up under your skin.
像某些药物 月经和情感压力等其它因素
Other factors might also play a role,
也可能产生影响
like certain medications, menstruation, and emotional stress.
现在 我们可以回答你们提出的
Now we can answer some questions
一些关于我的问题
that you guys have had about me
贾斯汀问:“你讲话时,为什么头会动?”
Justin – Why do you move your head when youtalk?
额……只有在我讲话的时候才动吗?
Idk…that just happens when i speak?
噢 不……现在我意识到了!
Oh no…now i’m conscious of it!
我的动画制作人没有给我一张脸或甚至一张嘴
My animator didn ’ t give me a face or even a mouth
所以能活动已经是最棒的事了!
so that movement was the next best thing!
贾斯汀:“ 布洛克有器官吗?”
Austin – Does Blocko have organs?
我没有任何器官 但是我确实有那些
I don’t have any organs but I do have these.
我觉得没错 就是内部这些正在计算的东西!
I guess it’s true, It’s what’s on theinside that counts!
啵!嗨!
BOOOO!! Hey!
谁说过?
Who said that!?
要是我有一张脸 你完全可以知道
If i had a face you could totally tell
我刚刚很生气!
that i was angry right now!
最后是来自卡里的问题:
Last question from Carly –
“当电脑关闭时 布洛克会去哪里?”
Where does Blocko go when the computer turns off?
噢 简单的问题! 我会消失
Oh, simple. I go to the void.
这相当舒服
It’s quite comfortable actually.
有时人们也会尖叫 因为太令人沮丧了
Sometimes people scream into it though which is frustrating.
所以 如果你有任何问题 通过在下面的评论区告诉我
So let me know in the comment section below if you have any questions
你想我回答的问题
that you want me to answer.
内容可以是关于你的世界或我的世界!
They can be about your world, or my world!
如果你想送给我任何
If you wan na send me
从现实世界中你做的东西
anything you’ve made from the real world
或对“亲爱的布洛克”有问题
or have a question for Dear Blocko,
现在我都有一个邮箱专门接收!
I now have a mailbox just for that!
所有东西将会传送到我的世界 别担心!
All the stuff will transfer over to my world. Don’t worry!
“可爱的布洛克”的下一期节目的末尾
I’ll feature some of the stuff you send me
我会展示你们送我的一些东西
at the end of a future episode of Dear Blocko!
我迫不及待了!非常感谢你们的全力支持!
I can’t wait! Thank you so much for all the support!
如果你喜欢本期节目
If you enjoyed this video,
搜索我们做的节目 看看我是如何进入人类世界
check out the video we did where i enter your human world.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

死后可以献血,咬指甲也不全是坏事。欢迎提问,布洛克为你解答。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Felicity

审核员

审核员 EY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs7tyYpKDc0

相关推荐