ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

在日本是怎样吃饭的 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

在日本是怎样吃饭的

Can You Feed Yourself in Japan With No Japanese?

大家好
Hello world!
这有些尴尬
This is awkward,
通常都是我的孩子们展示日本的生活是什么样的
my kids usually show what life is like in Japan However,
然而 有个主题他们没法帮忙
there’s a topic which they couldn’t help with:
就是不会日语的情况下在日本就餐
Feeding yourself in Japan, with no Japanese,
因为显然他们都知道怎么说日语碰巧
because obviously they know Japanese.
我弟弟和他的家人
As it happens, my brother and his family
第一次来日本访问我们时只会
came to visit us in Japan for the first time
说“谢谢”和“好吃”
and beyond”arigatou” and”oishii,”
他们不会说日语所以
They don’t speak Japanese. So,
为了观察我的弟弟
being the exploitative younger brother that I am,
我记录了他们就餐的经历
I documented their experience getting fed,
并在他们无助时提供一点帮助
all the while offering little to no help.
我们要出去尝试点餐
We’re going to go out and try to order some food
你们对此感觉如何? 我认为没有问题 我希望他们能理解
How are you guys feeling about that I think it’s gonna be okay, I..I think that, I’m hoping,
鸡肉和面条这些词汇
that they understand words like,”chicken” and”noodles.”
但是在我开始展示他们的经历之前
But before I start showing their experiences,
让我介绍一些关于日本在外
let me lay down some basics about getting food while
就餐的基本常识
out and about in Japan.
首先要弄清楚的是在哪里寻找食物
The first thing to figure out is where to find food.
睁大眼睛就好了
The obvious answer would be to open your eyes,
因为如果在东京这样的地方
because if you’re in a place like Tokyo,
你到处都可以找到食物
you’ll easily find places everywhere.
但并不是所有的餐厅都那么容易就餐
But not all food establishments are equally accessible, so,
因此我们先从一些比较简单的店开始
let me walk you through some of the easier ones.
目前最简单的是KONBINI(日语:便利店)或称作便利店
The easiest by far is the”konbini” or convenience store.
如果你连便利店都找不到 那么也许你会饿死在日本
If you can’t find a convenience store then maybe you will starve
因为到处都是便利店
in Japan, because they’re all over the place
最棒的事情是
The great thing is that they’re grab-and-go
超级便利不需要多余的动作
You don’t really need to do anything,
只需要把你的物品放在柜台上 然后把钱交给店员
but place your items on the counter and fork over your money
有些什么吃的呢
What can you eat there?
最普通的食物就是饭团
A standard to-go food is onigiri
是一种通常在内部有料的饭球
Which are rice balls that normally have something nice
外面是海苔
on the inside and seaweed on the outside
我个人最喜欢的是7-11高级三文鱼饭团我知道
My personal favorite is the 7-eleven premium salmon one
这是花费200日元的挥霍
I know it’s a fancy splurge costing 200 yen
大多数的饭团都接近100日元
Most onigiri are closer to 100.
顺便一提 可以把日元看成美分
By the way, just think of yen as cents.
所以200日元约为200
So 200 yen would be approximately
美分或2美元
200 cents or two US dollars,
100日元大约是1美元
making 100 yen about one dollar.
除了饭团
But you can buy much more than onigiri,
你可以购买冷藏区的任何东西
you can pick up anything in the refrigerated section
不论是三明治还是荞麦面或是鸡肉拌饭
from sandwiches, to soba noodles, to chicken katsudon.
如果需要加热
If the items need to be heated,
工作人员都可以在柜台帮你加热
the staff can do it at the counter
通常会有为客人准备的微波炉哦对了
or sometimes there’s a microwave accessible to the customer
便利店前里
Oh yeah, there’s also plenty of hot treats
还有很多热的点心
at the front of the convenience store.
你可以买到NIKUMAN(日语:肉包子) 就是肉包子或PIZAMAN
You can get nikuman, which is meat buns or pizza man
就是披萨面包你也可以买到关东煮
Which is a pizza bun, or you can get oden,
冬天吃这个太棒了
which is great on a cold day
还有干燥区
And there’s also a dry section,
你可以在那里买到面包
where you can pick up breads
或者是方便面
or perhaps a cup of noodles that you can fill up
商店也提供热水
with the hot water, that’s also available in the store
靠着便利店的食物生存下来可一点都不难
You really could survive off of konbini food,
但还有更多 下一个最简单的选择就是连锁餐厅
but there’s so much more The next easiest choice is chain restaurants.
就像便利店一样 它们也比较容易能找到
Like konbinis, these should also be relatively easy to find
他们常有有鲜明的标志和敞开的玻璃外墙
They’re the most likely to have bright signs and big open windows,
你可以看到人们在里面吃东西
where you can see people eating inside
如果你真的不确定
And if you’re really unsure,
他们通常会在海报上放这些幸福的人的照片
they usually have these pictures of happy people on a poster
这些实际上是招聘员工的海报 连锁店一直在寻找新员工
These are actually”employees wanted” posters, chains are always looking for new hires
所以也许你也可以
So maybe you can also pick
同时找一份工作
up a job at the same time
大多数这些餐厅都有图片菜单
The majority of these places have picture menus and many
其中很多还有英语注释
of them have some English as well
有些更新换代后
Some are renovating,
现在可以使用平板电脑在你的餐桌上点餐
and now have tablets that you can use to order
比如这家名为OOTOYA的家庭餐厅
from your table like this family restaurant called OOTOYA
当需要付款的时候
And when it’s time to pay,
还有一台自动机器 可以在那里就能付款
there’s an automated machine where you can do that as well
但是你更有可能找到的就是一个按钮
But what you’re probably more likely to find is a button. So,
一旦你看完
once you’ve looked
了图片菜单 并准备点餐时
at your picture menu and are ready to order
只需按下按钮 然后用手指指向
Simply push the button, and then use that same finger to point
菜单里想要的内容
at the menu to show what you want.
即便不会日语你也完全可以无障碍操作 但如果你想说些日语
You can totally do this without Japanese,
你可以说“kore onegaishimasu”
but if you want to speak it a bit,
(日语:这个
you could say”kore onegaishimasu”
拜托了)意思是“这个
Which means”this, please”
拜托了”菜品上齐后
After every set of food is given to you,
你通常会收到你的收据
you’ll usually receive your receipt
他们不会很快就催你离开
They’re not trying to quickly kick you out,
所以想点什么时 按下按钮就行了
so feel free to push the button to order some more
当你准备离开的时候
When you’re ready to go,
只用把账单交给前台的收银员并付款
just bring the bill up to the cashier at the front and pay up
你可能知道 在日本没有小费
As you probably know, there’s no tipping
所以我强烈建议不要给小费
in Japan, so I would highly recommend against it,
否则可能会让人费解
as you’ll just confuse things.
对于大多数餐馆来说 除非你要求帮助
With most restaurants, the staff generally leave you
否则服务员通常会离开你
on your own unless you request help.
服务员很可能只会拜访你三次
The staff will most likely only visit you three times:
一次拿走饮料订单
Once to take the drink order,
一次给你饮料并拿走你的食物订单
once to give you the drinks and take your food order,
再一次给你食物和收据
and once to give you your food and receipt.
如果你想要额外的帮助 不要害怕说“Sumimasen”
If you want additional help, don’t be afraid to say”Sumimasen,”
意思就是劳驾
which means”excuse me,”
或者举起手
or put your hand up in the air.
有些时候你不会拿到收据
Now sometimes you don’t receive a receipt,
在这种情况下
so in those cases, just go up to the counter to pay.
只需去柜台付款 说实话 当你不知道该怎么做时
And honestly, the biggest tip I can give
我可以给你的最大的建议
when you don’t know what to do,
就是观察别人并学着他们的做法
is observe the locals and follow their lead!
现在我们继续前往购物中心
Let’s now move on over to the shopping mall.
商场是一个相当容易吃到饭的地方
Shopping malls are a reasonably easy place to eat
他们会有美食广场
They’ll have food courts where
通常你可以在柜台点餐
you can generally order at the counter
事实上这很容易
So easy in fact, this is the first place
这是我第一次
I sent my brother to try and get some food,
让我弟弟尝试用他
using his limited Japanese language skills… Now,
有限的日语技能点餐 好吧 我笑的原因是因为
the reason I was laughing was
通常当你买一碗乌冬面时
because usually when you have a bowl of udon,
你只会拿一两块天妇罗
you take one or two pieces,
但他真是狂热 买了那么多天妇罗
but he’s just going crazy taking a ton of tempura so
但这很好 你可以做任何你想做的事情但他说:
It’s totally fine, you can do whatever you want,
是的 我吃了很多油炸食品
But he was saying that,”Yeah, I had a lot of fried food.” Yeah,
难怪呢
no wonder!
看起来我的弟弟没事
It seems like my brother did all right,
所以我决定看看我的嫂子会怎么样
so I decided to see how my sister-in-law would fare.
这是七味粉
That was”shichimi”, or”seven spices”
有七种香料我解释说 我只看到人们把它
and I explained, I’ve only seen people put it
放在蘸酱里
in the dipping sauce,
而不是放在面条上
not on the noodles.
这是她第二次尝式 七味倒在酱汁里
Here’s her second attempt with the spice in the sauce,
而不是面条上吃完后
instead of on the noodles
像在家里如你的父母要求
After you finish, you clean and clear your table,
的那样清洁并清空你的桌子
like your parents might have asked you to do at home.
因为很多地方都会给你非一次性的餐具
Since many places will give you real dishes,
所以你必须把餐具还给你的餐厅
you have to return the dishes back to the restaurant you bought it from.
这是在天空树下的一家商场Solamachi拍摄的
This was filmed at Solamachi, a mall under Sky Tree,
显然这是一个非常受欢迎的旅游景点
so obviously, a massively popular tourist destination.
只使用英语是没有问题的
Using only English was no issue,
但即使工作人员不懂英语
but even if the staff didn’t understand English,
通过图片菜单
With the picture menus,
可以轻松用手指指着点餐
it would have been easy for them to point and order
我很高兴我们尝试了 这是一个非常舒适的口味
I’m glad we tried that, it’s a very unique flavour
这很容易 真的没有那么具有挑战性
It’s pretty easy, really not that challenging at all.
百货商店也是很好的去处
Department stores are also great places to eat.
他们经常在繁华的火车站附近
They’re often found near busy train stations like in Shinjuku or Shibuya.
如新宿或涩谷 百货公司的地下
In the basement of these department stores
你通常会找到大的饮食区
You’ll usually find a big grab and go food section,
在那里你可以找到各种好吃的东西
where you can get all sorts of goodies.
无论是烤鸡肉串 寿司 还是礼品甜点
Whether it be yakitori, sushi, or gift desserts
为了那些特殊的义务
for that special obligation,
比如必须为白色情人节准备的总之
like the one you have to get for white day… Anyway,
大多数你想要购买的东西都是展示出来的
most everything you’d want to buy is showcased,
这使得选购变得非常简单
making the point-and-get method extremely easy to do Now,
你可以在这里
one area where you
找到很多好吃的地方
‘ll find lots of good places to eat
但对游客来说可能并不显眼
But that may not be apparent to visitors,
这就是办公大楼和百货公司
is office towers and department stores.
他们通常有一两个楼层专门用于餐饮
They usually have a whole floor or two dedicated to restaurants.
我喜欢这些地方有几个理由
There’s a few reasons I like these places,
一般来说
generally the food is
这里的食物的质量要高于街边的家庭餐厅或连锁餐厅
of higher quality than your family or chain restaurants found out in the streets,
他们大部分都不允许吸烟
the majority of them also don’t allow smoking,
这在日本很难找到
which can be tricky to find in Japan.
他们习惯迎合繁忙的办公室人员或访客
They’re used to catering to busy office people or visitors. So,
所以你会发现他们
you’ll find a lot
大多数都有食品展示或厚重的图册
of them have food displays or picture-heavy menus
你还可以在小范围内找到各种各样的餐厅
You’ll also find a good variety of restaurants all within a small area.
所以你不需要无休止地在城里漫步
So you don’t need to endlessly walk around town,
试图找到让每个人都爱吃的店所以
trying to find something that makes everyone happy
在这里点一份可口
So safely ordering some tasty food is a
的食物是相当简单的一件事
fairly easy thing to do on these food floors
有些我没尝试过
Something that I haven’t done,
但我在某处读到过的非常有用的技巧
but that I read somewhere that makes so much sense,
就是拍张
is to take a picture
你想要点的食物照片这样
of the menu item you’d like to order
当你走入餐厅点餐时
That way when you go inside to order
你可以方便地向服务员展示你想要吃的东西
you can simply show your waiter what you want to eat
即便你会说一些日语
Even if you can speak some Japanese
菜单也可能很难读懂
The menus can be hard to read, as
因为您需要了解相当数量的汉字
you’d need to know a fair amount of kanji,
一种日本人使用的中国字符
the Chinese characters that Japanese use
这就是Google翻译这样的应用可以提供帮助的地方
That’s where an app like Google Translate can help,
因为您可以使用图像功能翻译图片里的文字
as you can use the image function to translate the pictures
例如这些是竹子拉面好吧
For example these are bamboo noodles Okay,
那不太对 因为实际上这是担担面
that’s not really right, because in reality this is tantanmen,
一种来自中国的辛辣味面条
a spicy ramen noodle dish originating from China
这咖喱怎么样?
What about this curry?
首先是“活球 温球” 看上去不太对
First up is live ball warm ball, not too promising
下一个是奶酪咖喱 这是准确的 但这个是什么
The next one cheese curry, that’s accurate.
草地上男人的咖喱(men’s curry on the meadow)?
I don’t know about this though, men’s curry on the meadow?
虾炸鱼已经足够接近了
Prawn fried fish is close enough.
所以也许你会有50%
So perhaps you’ll have a 50/50 chance
的机会知道你点的是什么
of getting what you think you’re ordering Luckily,
幸运的是 这是一家连锁餐厅
this is a chain restaurant
所以他们有图片甚至一些英文菜单
So they have pictures and even some English to go along,
不需要日语点餐
no need to do Japan on native mode yet
在某些地方 您只需要使用售票机
With some places, you can simply use the ticket machine
如果幸运的话 上面会有图片或英文否则
If you’re lucky, it’ll have pictures or English on it.
就是个有趣的游戏了
If not, it’ll be a fun game
这是我的弟弟
Here’s my bro, trying for the first time. Now,
第一次尝试现在可能是我的兄弟把我的意思搞混了
it could be my brother was messing
但我真的认为他正试图
with me, but I truly think he was
将钱投入光指示标识
trying to put money into the light indicator
而不是放在它下面的槽里
instead of into the big slot underneath it. So,
所以他等了太长时间
he kept on taking too long,
他的钱也从机器上被吐回了几次但最终
and his money got spit back out at him a few times.
他终于在合理
But eventually, he figured how to push buttons
的时间内按下按钮并继续下单老实说
within a reasonable timeframe and went on to order. Honestly,
如果你在点餐上有困难
if you’re having difficulty ordering,
日本的工作人员很可能会引导你点餐 所以只要你能指出你想要
A Japanese staff member is likely to walk you through it.
的物品并说出“Kore onegaishimasu”(日语音:这个
So as long as you can point at the item you want and say,”Kore onegaishimasu,”
拜托您了)你可能就会吃饱
You’ll probably get fed.
我只在这个视频中展示了东京和
I only showed Tokyo in this video,
城市周围一些地方都可以招待
and many places around the city are used to
不会日语的人 但就算是在五年前
non-japanese speakers, but even half a decade ago,
我在日本四处旅行
I traveled around Japan to some remote places
到一些偏远的地方 也总是能填饱自己的独自
and was always able to get something in my stomach.
所以我相信你在日本不会有事
So I trust you’ll be just fine in Japan.
如果你以前去过日本
If you’ve traveled to Japan before,
你会给第一次来这的人什么建议?
What tips would you give to a first-timer?
告诉我们吧
Let us know!
感谢收看
Thanks for watching.
我们下期再见
See you next time!
拜!
Bye!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rppnse7IkM

相关推荐