ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

揭秘电影VR – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

揭秘电影VR

Can We Really Bend the Spoon? Myths of Movie VR! - Reelistic

[音乐]
(Music)
嘿 大家好
What’s up, guys?
我是你们的朋友 媞
It’s your girl, Ti,
今天和我一起录制节目的是Within网站的创始人亚伦•科布林
and I am here today with Aaron Koblin, the founder of Within.
没错 所以Within是一个沉浸式故事叙述公司
>> Yeah, so Within is an immersivestorytelling company,
是由一个叫克里斯•米尔科的家伙和我共同成立的
co-founded with a guy name Chris Milk andmyself. Basically,
总的来说它是一个应用程序只要你打开它
it’s an appthat you can open up and
就可以在你的手机 头戴设备或虚拟现实眼镜上
drop into immersive stories on your phone,
享受身临其境的故事体验了
on Oculus rift or HTC Vibe.
并且沉浸其中
And get lost in these stories.
今天 亚伦和我就要来浏览近年来
> > Today, Aaron and I are going to go through various movies over the years
各种各样描绘虚拟现实或者用虚拟现实故事叙述方式的电影
that have portrayed VR andVR storytelling.
看看这些电影中 哪些理解的是对的
And see what the movies got right and
哪些它们一定搞错了
what they definitely didn’t get right.
我们还会谈论一些
And we’re also going to talk a little bit
关于虚拟现实未来发展的方向
about where VR is going in the future.
“他就是那个人”
>> He is the one.
《黑客帝国》
> > The Matrix,
这是一部关于虚拟现实和某种现实交替的
that was a huge movie in terms of VR and
大制作电影 在这部电影里
sort of alternate realities, and in The Matrix,
我们发现尼奥相当于被插入到虚拟现实中去了
we see Neo literally plug in.
在虚拟现实中真的有可能像电影角色那样
Is it possible within virtual reality to actually learn things as quickly as these
能学习得如此之快吗?
characters do in the movies?
你能从中了解到一些 而且会了解得很快
>> You will learn things, andyou will learn them quickly.
它不会像是神经转储
It’s not going to be like a neuro dump,
你只能得到一些技能
where you can just get skills and
它是一种魔法
it’s magic.
有一种叫做神经可塑性的东西
There’s a thing called neuroplasticity.
借此 我们可以通过改变
Where we’re actually rewiring the
进入你大脑的刺激物的种类 来改写你的思维方式
way their brains are working based off different types of stimulus that come in.
这就是你可以快速彻底
So there are things that youcan quite remarkably and
改变你自己的方法
quickly change about yourself.
所以我认为你未必能一夜变成忍者
So I don’t think you’re going to necessarily become a ninja overnight.
但是这种体验是和当一个普通人是完全不同的
But this ability to experience things is so different from being just a normal human,
它是完全真实的
it’s totally real.
那么超能力呢?
>> How about super powers?
像尼奥在《黑客帝国》中扭曲时空或者之类的事
With Neo sort of bending The Matrix,and things like that,
从程序设计角度来看 它有多真实
how realistic is that froma programming standpoint?
我想说 你已经见证了 如今在虚拟现实中
> > I mean, you can already see things in virtual reality today that allow you to do
你可以做很多事 比如飞行 这完全没问题
things like that, like you can fly,that’s no problem.
我想更有趣的事情 比如扭转时间
Things that are more interesting,I think are like bending time.
你可以控制回放物理现象或者其他事情
You can actually control the playbackof physics and other things.
我认为那些你在电影里看到的那些
I think you see that in the film,
如今完全可以实现
that’s totally real and can be done today.
所以很明显
>> So evidently
我们可以在虚拟现实中成为超级英雄
we can basicallybe super heroes in VR.
是的 我认为完全可以这样说
>> Yeah, I think that’s fair to say.
“这不是真的”
>> This isn’t real.
“什么是真?”
>> What is real?
那会不会有可能
> > Is it possible to have graphics
这些图像和影像过于逼真
and images so real that it’s kind of
让我们不能分辨现实和虚拟现实
impossible to discern between reality andvirtual reality?
创造虚拟现实有很多种办法
>> There’s different waysto create virtual reality.
比如摄影测量法
There are things like photogrammetry,
借此 你可以浏览现实生活的场景
where you’re scanning real life scenes and
然后将他们重新组装到一起
then you’re piecing them back together.
这样会使它们看起来格外逼真
That ends up looking quite real.
我相信 在未来
I think in the future,
我们能够见证两者混合 就有点像是混合实镜
we’re going to see both kind of mixed reality.
其中你实际上只是将
Where you actually have just your
正常的环境增加一些
normal environment augmented with things that
看起来逼真还有些令人困惑的事物
look incredibly real and maybe confusing.
这会造出十分有趣的剧情 也会引发一些问题
That’s going to lead to some prettyinteresting scenarios and questions.
我相信在不远的未来
I think in the not so distant future,
你真的会问 你看到的东西到底是真是假
you may actually question whether you saw something that was real or not.
哇哦
>> Wow.
“哇哦”
>> Whoa.
《黑镜》中对虚拟现实和反乌托邦未来的可能性
>> Black Mirror delvesa whole lot into VR, and
进行了大量的研究
the possibilities ofan often dystopian future.
在《游戏测试》这一章节 他们的设备十分小巧
In the Play Test episode,their devices are actually pretty small,
可以相当于忽略不计
they’re pretty minimal.
在那一章中也包含了增强现实
There is also augmented realityin that particular episode.
在那集里的增强现实
How much does the augmented reality
有多少是和现在的应用有关的
in that episode relate to how it is today?
所以你一开始认为的增强现实
> > So what you are starting to see
就大致和你在剧里看到的
with augmented reality is pretty similar of
差不多
what you see there.
它们显示了一个从桌子中冒出来的低多边形字符
They show actually a low polygon character sprout out of a table.
这的确和你看到的我们所做的一些实验
That’s really similar with some of the experiments you see
十分相似
in some of the things we’ve done.
在那一集里
>> In the episode,
我们也看到它基本上就像是和虚拟现实的恐怖混合
we also see that it’s basically like horror mixed with virtual reality.
这真的十分拟真 十分吓人
It’s very immersive, very scary.
这就是我们今天能在VR设备中看到的东西吗?
Is that something we’re actually seeing in VR options that are available today?
是的 我的意思是
>> Yeah, I mean,
有一群人在玩弄各种形式的阴谋诡计
there are a bunch of people playing around with various forms of creating intrigue.
甚至虚拟现实和增强现实中加入恐怖元素
And even horror in virtual reality andaugmented reality.
你不想要太吓人的东西
>> You don’t want anythingthat’s too scary.
你可以转移你的意识
> > Well, you are kind of handing your consciousness over,
这是一个好想法
which is a pretty,
要把意识交给你信任的人
you want to have trust with whoever you are giving it to.
还有那集表现出来的现实主义
>> Also, there is the realismaspect of this episode,
在那里他可以碰触人们 感觉他们是真实存在的
where he can grab onto people and actually feel like they are there.
是的 其中有很多界面
> > Yeah, there are a bunch of interfaces that are coming out.
当然是你在控制那些互动
Obviously,your controller kinds ofinteractions,
还有手套 甚至还有手印
but there’s also gloves and even hand tracking.
有一家公司叫Leap Motion
There’s a company called Leap Motion,
会分析你的手移动的方式
which analyzes the way that your hands are moving.
我们继续来讲《六月的沙尘天气》
>> Let’s move along tothe Sand June Apparo episode.
那部电影里我们看到老人能够重新通过虚拟现实
Where we see elderly people able to relive their youth
回到青春或他们年轻时
or their younger days, through virtual reality.
是否有可能建立这样一个世界
Is it or will it be possible to build a world like this?
我们开始有了不同方法来捕捉现实
>> We’re starting to have different techniques for capturing our reality.
我认识一对夫妇
I actually know a couple
360度全方位拍摄了他们的婚礼
who filmed their wedding in 360 degree video.
所以在这个程度上
So to that extent,
他们可以回去以前
they will be able to go back and
从这个有利情况来看
at least from that vantage point,
至少就像回到那里一样
kind of relive what it was like to be there.
还有其他技术 比如摄影测量
There’s other technologies,like photogrammetry,
我们可以利用它来扫描场景 并最终扫描人
which will allow us to scan scenes, and also, eventually scan people.
还有一家公司叫Lytro 研究光场捕获
There’s also a company called Lytro which does light field capture.
这就是一种能够实际捕获全光场区域的技术
And that’s the ability to actually capture full light field areas and
然后在那个空间里移动 就好像你真的在那里一样
then move around in that space as though you are actually there.
我们可能没有那么厉害 无法真正捕捉现实
So we may not be as far off as we think,
就是我们可以再次出现到一个场景里
from being able to actually capture reality in a way that we can be present in again.
既然这集里讲的是关于老人
> > Since we are dealing with the elderly in this episode,
和很多病重的病人
and a lot of people who are quite ill.
现在在医疗领域有什么VR的应用吗?
Are there any applications forVR in healthcare today?
虚拟现实对行动不便的人来说
> > Virtual reality can be really valuable to people
真的很有价值
who have limited mobility and accessability.
我们和医院合作做了一些项目
We’ve done some projects with hospitals.
我们可以带走一些被终日困在病房里的孩子
Where we actually are able to take kids who are stuck in hospital rooms
让他们在别的地方呆一段时间
and put them somewhere else for awhile.
这对我们的思想和仪态都有影响
And that really has a proven effect on the mind and on the presence,
这可能是一个建议 可以帮助真正的治疗
which can be a suggestion is that it can actually help real healing.
哇 虚拟现实疗法 谁知道呢
>> Wow. Therapeutic VR, who knew?
我想你知道 但我肯定没有想过
Well,I mean, I guess you did,but I certainly didn’t.
《割草者》
The Lawnmower Man,
你们很多年轻人可能没看过
now this is something that a lot of you youngsters might not have seen.
但在这部电影里 在虚拟现实中呆了很长时间后
But in it, a man becomes more andmore powerful,
一个人变得越来越强大 基本上是最强大的
basically all powerful, after spending a ton of time in virtual reality.
割草机的男人出现了沉浸式虚拟现实
Lawnmower Man gets trulyimmersive with its VR.
有两个不同的连接方法
>> There are two different interfaces.
其中一个只是坐在椅子上
One of them they’re just sitting in a chair,
往后仰 放飞思想
learning back, flying through.
这可能会让你犯恶心
And that actually probablywould make you sick,
因为你的前庭系统希望你能感受到运动
because your vestibular system isexpecting you to feel that motion.
如果你感觉不到 你的大脑会告诉你
And if you don’t, the primal you is saying,
我肯定是误食了毒浆果 我要吐了
I must have eaten poison berries, I’ve got to puke.
还有另一个接口 他们不停运动
There’s another interface, though,where they have them moving around
有点像他们飞行的时候
and going like this when they’re flying.
事实上这很有效
And that actually probablywould work pretty well,
因为当你飞翔时你的身体能感觉到运动
because your body feels that motion
并接受它为真实感觉
as you’re flying and accepts it as real.
多有趣啊
>> How interesting.
你需要增加运动来防止晕眩感
You kind of need to add the motion to prevent the motion sickness.
“来吧 让我进去”
>> Come on, let me in.
“授予访问权限”
>> Access granted.
所以这些年有很多电影都在谈论VR
> > So there have been many movies over the years that have talked about VR and
试图描绘它
tried to portray it.
但我想从你那里知道
But I wanted to know from you,
作为虚拟现实世界中真实的一个人
as an actual guy in the VR world,
你最喜欢的VR电影是什么
what is your favorite VR movie?
我首先想到
> > The first one that comes to mind
一部很好的写照电影《她》
as a great portrayal is Her.
在这个增强现实场景中
Where you have this argumentary reality scene,
一个人坐在那里
a guy’s sitting there,
还有这个刻薄粗鲁的角色很嘴欠
and this wonderfully sarcastic rudecharacter is just talking smack.
你可以看到这种环境是如何吸引你的
And you can just see how that type of environment could really suck you in.
你可以和一个生物建立关系
And you could build a relationship with a creature
或者是同种环境下的另一个人
or another person in that context.
这就是我们今天的内容
>> That is going to do it for us today.
十分感谢你能参加我们的节目
Thank you so much for joining us,
来向我们说一下如何才能继续了解你
but tell us where people can keep up with you
和Within网站
or even with Within.
是的 在网上搜索一下Within我的账号是aaronkoblin
Yeah,check out Within online at With. In,I’m @aaronkoblin,
谢谢你们的邀请
thanks a lot for having me.
这就是今天的内容
>> There you go.
记得在各大社交媒体上
Make sure you guys subscribe and follow us
关注和订阅我们
on all of our social media as well,
这样你就不会错过我们下一个视频啦
so that you don’t miss our next episode.
下次见
And we will see you guys next time.
拜拜
Bye bye.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

当下火热的VR技术是否和电影里的那样精彩,现在的虚拟现实技术发展如何,来看看吧

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

苏家Dier

审核员

审核员 YF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7feOzC9YF5Y

相关推荐