未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

真的能在出租车后座找到真爱吗?

Can two strangers find love in the back of a cab? | Backseat Blind Date | "Nothin' But Net"

[笑声]
[Laughter]
我仅仅想帮人们找到爱情
I just want to make peoplefind romance.
你想把他们困在车里……
You want to trap them in acar…
我想把他们困在车里和我待上一段时间
I want to trap them in a car for a while with me.
这很奇怪
This is weird.
后座约会
你是妮卡吗?
Are you Nneka?
是啊
Yeah.
你认为你仅仅是坐在出租车里 对吗?
You think you just got into acab, right?
是啊 这难道不是出租车吗?
Yeah… is this not a cab?
你正好坐在了后座的约会区
You just climbed into BackseatBlind Date.
-有意思…-我已帮你匹配了一个男孩
– Interesting… – I have set you up with a guy
我们要去接他 之后开展一段约会
and we’ll get him and then we’llgo on a date!
你会郁闷吗?
Are you down?
啊 我的意思是为什么不呢?
Yeah, I mean, why not?
那好 我们出发!
All right, let’s go!
真神秘!
Such a mystery!
你感觉怎么样?
How do you feel?
很不安!
Nervous!
会出什么问题呢?不要紧张
What could go wrong?
-你好-你好
– Hi.- Hi.
妮卡 这是休
Nneka, meet Hugh.
你好
Hey.
[笑声]
[Laughter]
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
现在 你们开始正式的后座约会
You’re both officially onBackseat Blind Date.
哇 很酷嘛!
Oh, cool!
这对我来说是第一次
This is a first for me.
这是我第一次约会 也是我第一次在车里约会 …
My first blind date and my first date in a car, so…
我希望你们能够
I think that you’re going
好好相处并能合得来
to get along well and hopefully hit it off.
好大压力啊!
So much pressure!
你们将有三次机会完成约会挑战来赢得奖金
You’ll have three chances to win money by completing dating challenges.
在我们旅途的最后
At the end of our journey,
你们要决定是拿走钱还是继续旅程
you can decide to take the money, continue the ride,
并且将它发展成为真正的约会
and put it towards a real date,
又或者打破这层关系各走各的路
or you can split the pot and go your separate ways.
你们意见如何?
– What’s your deal?
你是不是有很多钱没地方花啊?
You have a lot of spare cashthat’s just lying around?
我只是想帮人们寻找爱情
– I just want to make peoplefind romance.
真让人佩服
– That’s admirable.
行 那我们走吧!
– OK, here we go!
噢 这有点奇怪
– Oh, this is weird.
你们的第一项挑战 这样或那样
-Your first challenge, This orThat,
测试你们的默契度
is going to test yourcompatibility.
我将会给你们两个选择
I’ll give you two suggestions,
然后你们把你们的答案写在题板上
and you’ll write your preference on your board.
每对赢了的情侣将会获得5美元
Every winning pair will get you$5 for your date.
你们准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
准备好了 听起来很好玩!别捉弄人
– Yeah, sounds good! Don’tcheat.
你们的第一个选项是:巧克力还是香草?
– Your first option is:chocolate or vanilla?
只有一个正确答案
– There’s only one right answer.
啊 那好吧 或许我喜欢各种口味的呢
– Wow, OK. Maybe I like aspectrum of flavors.
你要多久才能做出决定?
– How long is it taking you todecide?
我只给你两个选择
I only gave you twooptions.
我会试着变机灵一点的 不好意思
– I’m trying to be neat. I’msorry.
好吧 给我看看你们的答案 都是巧克力!
– All right, show me youranswers. Chocolate!
好吧 你们赢得了5美元!
OK, you won $5! \u00a0
太棒了!
– Perfect!
你们还是有一些默契的
– You are a little bitcompatible.
额 我感觉 他要花点时间才能确定下来 [笑声]
– Well, I feel like it took him a little too long to decide. [Laughter]
好 你们的下一道题目:白天还是夜晚?
– All right, your next set is:morning or night?
展示你们的答案
Reveal your answer.
白天还有夜晚
– Morning and night.
你们在这个问题没有默契 不能赢得5美元
You are not compatible on that one; you do not win $ 5.
额 有时候互补反而更有吸引力 比如说
– Well, sometimes oppositesattract. Like,
我需要你早起
I need to wake you up in
而你应该
the morning, and you should, like,
会让我晚睡
probably keep me up at night.
你们下一项选择:自驾游还是跟团游?
– Your next set is: roadtrip orredeye?
让我看看 自驾游 跟团游
Let’s see ’em. Roadtrip, Redeye.
噢 你们不再有默契了
Ooh, you’renot compatible again.
噢我的天 你想自己开车?
– Oh, my gosh, you want todrive?
什么?
What?
很明显 我非常不擅长…
– Apparently, I’m, I’m theworst…
我讨厌开车
– I hate driving.
下一项:自己煮还是叫外卖?
– The next set is: home-cookedor order in?
展示你们的答案
Reveal your answers.
叫外卖!自己煮!
– Order in, home-cocked.
什么?你是谁啊?
– What? Who are you?!
很明显 有人喜欢旅行和做饭以及…
– Apparently, someone who likestrips and cooking and…
还喜欢在夜晚开车…
– Who likes to drive at night…
好吧 至少我们巧克力是一样的
– OK, at least we’ll still havechocolate.
说实话 你还喜欢什么?
– Which, I mean, honestly, whatmore do you need?
在刚刚那项挑战中
– In that challenge,
你们赢了20美元中的5美元
you have won $ 5 out of a possible $ 20.
现在我觉得你俩不是特别默契啊…
I don’t think that you’re verycompatible at this point…
我想说 你设置了这个游戏
– I mean, you set this up, girl. What,
你那时是怎么想的?
what were you thinking?
休 你感觉怎么样?
– Hugh, how are you feeling?
我觉得挺好玩的
– I’m having fun.
下一项挑战将测试你们身体上的默契度
– Your next challenge is going to test your physicalcompatibility.
这个游戏叫做后座球 在座位中间有两个筐
It’s called Backseat Ball, and in between, you’ll find twobaskets
然后你们要
that you’re going
决定谁来抛和谁来接
decide who’s going to give and who’s going to receive
你将有30秒 投得越多越好
You’ll have 30 seconds to shootas many as possible,
每投中一个球将会获得2美元
and you get $ 2 for every single one that you make into the basket.
准备好没?
Are you ready?
准备好了
– Ready.
那就…开始吧!
– And… go. Oh!
投球 得分!
She shoots, she scores!
做得不错
Doing pretty good.
往里投
– Crushing it.
-她投球投的很好 -碰到筐边了
– She’s got a good throw.- Rim.
休 你感觉如何?
– Hugh, what do you think?
我觉得这个女人擅长
– I think this woman is good atthrowing
把小球扔进筐里
small basketballs intoa trashcan.
你觉得厉害吗?
– Are you impressed?
我被这项特殊的活动震惊了
– I am incredibly impressed by this very specific activity.
很好
Good.
她把球投到
She’s bouncing them off of the, like,
筐的边缘 就像在炫技
side of the can to, like, show off.
别说啦!
– Shut up!
一只手做这个 哇!
– Doing this one-handed. Ow!
[笑声]
[Laughter]
你刚花了大把时间炫技
– You had enough time toshowboat,
还打到了我的脸
hit me in the face,
仍然或多或少地投中了一些
and still get more or less all of the basketballs.
妮卡 你投中了34个球
– Nneka, you made 34 baskets,
一共赢得了68美元…
for a total of $68…
呜呼
– Woo-woo!
…结合你之前赢得的5美元
– … combined with your $5 fromthe earlier challenge,
你们为约会赢得了73美元!而且
for a total of $73 towards adate! And,
我们将进行我们的终极挑战
we’re going to move intoour final challenge.
这个叫做积少成多
This one’s called Pile Up,
它将会测试你们配合得好不好
and it’s going to test how well you work together.
我将会问你们一个冷知识
I’m going to give you a triviaquestion,
你们一起合作来回答这个问题
and you have to work together to come up with the answer.
三原色是什么?
What are the three primarycolors?
是红橙黄绿青蓝紫
– It’s ROY-G-BIV.
不 那是彩虹的颜色
– No, that’s—those are thecolors of the rainbow.
非常正确
– Exactly, right.
三原色就是
– The three primary colors are
[一起]红色
– [Together] Red.
蓝色
– Blue.
就是这些了 对吗?
– They’re these ones, right?
不 绿色是蓝色和黄色的结合
– No, green is a combination ofblue and yellow.
所以是黄色
– So, then it’s yellow.
是黄色
– It’s yellow.
对的!我很肯定这个答案
– Yeah! I’m confident in thisanswer.
让我来看看 红色 黄色 蓝色 回答正确!
– Let me see them. Red, yellow,blue. That is correct!
对啦!
– Yes!
你们赢得了100美元
– You won $100 to put towardsyour pot,
加上刚刚的奖金 总共赢得了173美元
bringing your total winnings to$173.
那太好了
– That’s good, that’s good.
那么现在
– And now,
你可以决定你是否把钱拿走
you can decide if you want to take that money,
还是继续旅程 进行一次真正的约会
continue the ride, and go on a real date,
又或者结束关系各走各路
or split the pot and go your separate ways.
你们每个人有个牌子上面写
You each have a paddle that says, “ Let ’
“一起走”或者“到此结束”
s go ” or “ We’re done, ”
然后你们要做决定
and you’re going to make the decision.
好!
– Cool!
好 就这样
– Cool, all right.
想想你们一起在后座的时光
– Think about the time you’veshared in the backseat. One,
一 二 三
two, three.
哇!
Woo!
太好了 我很高兴你们建立了连接!
– Yes! All right, I’m so gladyou made a connection!
我也很高兴!
– Me, too!
我很高兴我帮你们建立了纽带
– I’m so glad I set you up.
-我就知道你们会相处得好的! -听上去很酷 [笑声]
-I knew you would get along well!-cool.
那好 我将带你们去一个甜点店
– So, I’m going to take you to adessert shop.
一起走吧
Let’s go.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

通过三个在后座的小测试,来查看你跟约会对象的匹配度

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

ShirleyD

审核员

审核员YZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwkSxn-Us40

相关推荐