未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

冥想真的能减压吗?

Can Meditating Really Manage Your Stress? I A Better Me

冥想每时每刻都能带给你安宁
Meditation gives you the opportunity to be present in each moment,
来和你内心的答案相连
to connect with your inner answers.
这样你就能知道你是谁
So that you can know who you are
你想要什么
and know what you want.
我常常想太多
I am an over thinker
会没由来的过度焦虑
and I stress out a lot rather needlessly.
我听说冥想是调节压力的好方法
But I’ve heard the meditation is a great way to manage your stress,
还有助于当一个更快乐 更充实的人
and be a happier, more present person.
很多成功人士都这样做 所以我也想试一周
A lot of successful people do it, so I’m gonna give it a shot for a week.
看看能否更好的控制自己
See if it will help me manage myself better.
我们都希望自己做到最好
We all want to be the best versions of ourselves,
我也正在探索 尝试提升自己的方法
and I’m on a quest trying out new ways to become a better me.
我们报道了一家名为INSCAPE的冥想企业
Fast company reported on a meditation company called INSCAPE
它在纽约有几间工作室
that has a few studios in New York,
和一个配套应用
and has a companion App to go with it.
我要去他们的纽约工作室
I’m going to check out their New York studio,
參加速成班和新手冥想班
to get crash course and meditation for novices.
【音樂】
[MUSIC]
课程意在增强自我意识
The idea is to grow your awareness.
内在意识幫你注意并回应触发情緒的小事
Inner awareness helps you notice and respond to little things that trigger you.
外在意识
Outer awareness,
則让你从更宽广的视角看世界
let you see the world from a wider perspective.
让你更加灵活 更能接受身边的人和事
And let you be more flexible and accepting of people and situations.
鼻子慢慢呼气
And slowly exhale through your nose
七 六 五 四 三 二 一
for seven, six, five, four, three, two, one.
用鼻子吸气
Inhale through your nose,
七 六 五 四 三
for seven, six, five, four, three,
这是我第一节课 我的头脑感到特别清晰
It’s my first session, my mind feels remarkably clear,
我应如何把这种冥思融入我的日常
how am I going to carry this into my everyday life?
我会说形成习惯很关键 每天都做
Habit formation I would say is key , on a daily basis.
即便你每天尝试几分钟的时间
If you try to set aside even few minutes
开始时三分钟最简单
to start with three minutes is the easiest.
有了这款软件 它会很好地指导你
Have the App, it gives you great guidance
这样就不容易分心
so this way you’re less distracted.
很快呼吸一下 然后会发现 哇
and you do a quick breathe, and from that you’re gonna realize that wow,
感觉真好 我现在感觉跟你一样
this was great I’m feeling the same feeling that you’re getting now,
于是开始培养习惯
and you create the habit out of it.
令你头脑清晰 如清洗玻璃一般
Clears your head, it’s like washing the windows.
变得越来越清晰
It just get clearer and clearer.
我唯一的冥思发生在运动五分钟后
My only meditation has been after I exercise for five minutes
但这次是从来没被指导过的冥思
but it’s never been guided before.
我真的去做了
And I actually did it.
很惊讶 原本以为不行的…
I was surprised, I didn’t think I was actually gonna be able to
明白我的想法 然后不再想它们
caught my thoughts and make them go away
我觉得…感觉好多了
and…feels so much better.
我很惊讶 但其实很可能是因为这房间
It’s..surprising. But a lot of that is probably due to this room,
漂亮有情调 有精致的坐垫
it’s beautiful, the ambience, the fancy cushions.
我也不知如何把它融入日常生活中
I don’t really know how I would be able to incorporate this into my daily life.
但我会试试看
But I’m gonna try and find out.
【音乐】
[MUSIC]
有点难 尤其呼吸方式很严格
It’s kind of hard especially breathing in such this strict way,
其实挺困难的
it’s actually quite difficult.
【音乐】
[MUSiC]
有时你需要接受
Sometimes you need to accept.
我认为应该从接受自己开始
And I think that comes with just accepting myself for who I am,
看到缺陷并接纳它们
and seeing my flaws and embracing them
然后说 好 这就是我
and then saying ‘Ok this is who I am. This is ok.’
我在地铁上冥想
I did meditation on the subway.
我觉得有点奇怪 不太能进入平静状态
Thought a little weird about it, I wasn’t really able to get into a calm state of mind.
但肯定比我平常在地铁上时平静
Though it’s certainly calmer than I normally on the subway.
所以我应该不会再冥想了
Um…so I don’t think that I would do that again.
一周已过去 跟我这周刚开始做冥想时
It is the end of the week, and…I don’t feel any different
感觉没什么不同
than I did it at the beginning of the week.
要做的事其实就是坐着发呆
I felt like the kind of actual practice is sitting there and doing nothing
对我没起什么作用
It didn’t really make an impact for me
但这位女士在耳机中跟我说的一些话
But some of the things that the lady was spreading my ear
帮我把冥思的过程倒退
helps me kind of step back,
俯视我的生活
take a look at my life from kind of a birds eye view,
想想我在哪
think about where I was
它有助于处理
and it actually helps me tackle some insecurities
我最近遭受的不安
that I’ve been that I’ve been struggling with recently.
这会帮我以不同方式思考它
It helps me think about it in a different way.
我没有出色地把冥思融入生活
I didn’t really successfully incorporate it into my life,
也许他日当我面对另一个危机
I think maybe if am in another moment of crisis
真的很挣扎时 或许会再试试
where I’m really struggling or something maybe I would turn back to it,
但它对我而言不是必须的
but it didn’t manage to become necessary for me.
我想未来会用到冥想
I think that I will use meditation in the future,
可能不会作为生活的一部分
probably not as part of my daily routine.
如果你有些能帮助自己做到最好的方法
If you have something that helps you to be the best version of yourself,
在下面留言吧 我会试试的
put it on the comments below and maybe I’ll try it out.
按这,看其他期‘成为更好的我’
For more episodes of the better me, click here,
按这 看其他《快公司》的影片
for more Fast Company videos click here.
当然别忘了订阅哦
And of course, don’t forget to subscribe.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

主持人谈谈自己参加冥思课程的经历和体验,聊聊如何成为很好的自己。

听录译者

•-• 张楚玥

翻译译者

狗窝

审核员

审核员 V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCc5AQHXz3I

相关推荐