ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

我可以让他们变富有吗? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我可以让他们变富有吗?

Can I Make 300 People Wealthy?

我给自己定了个小目标
– I gotta simple goal for myself.
让三百个一无所有的人
I want to create 300 millionaires
成为百万富翁或者收入达六位数
or at least 300 people making six figures who started from nothing.
不是那些天生的富二代
Not people necessarily born into money,
或商二代
born into a business,
而是和我一样的人
but people just like me.
所以 这样的例子数不胜数
So, it’s already happened a lot.
我只是想把它记录下来 像我说的
I just gotta document it. Like I said
让三百不名一文的人成为百万富翁或收入六位数
maybe 300 millionaires or at least 300 people making six figures who started from nothing.
好 那来看看我是否能做到
And you know, so we’ll see if I can do it.
我很喜欢看到
I love the idea of people you know,
不仅仅来自美国
not just from the US,
就像我说的 那些来自贫民区的人
people from like I said, the ghetto from the projects.
那些被他人抛弃的人
People that everyone else gives up on.
包括那些无法支付哈佛学费的人(出人头地)
That includes the ones that can’t afford to go to Harvard, you know.
我在那儿演讲过 但我没在那读书
I spoke there, but I didn’t go there.
我不反对那些
And I have nothing against people
去常春藤大学的人
who go to Ivy League school,
但他们不是举世独一的
but they ain’t the only people in the world.
我记得不久前
I remember not too long ago,
一个无家可归的孩子
a kid came to me homeless.
骑单车到我家
He actually rode his bike to my house.
实际上他走了三十英里
He actually walked 30 miles to my house.
他和他爷爷从
Him and his grandpa were getting evicted
康普顿的长滩被赶出了家门
from their home in Compton, Long Beach area.
他叫克里斯•洛佩兹
His name is Chris Lopez.
问能帮我打工吗
He asked if he can work for me,
我帮了他一把 带他进家
me help him and I took him in
你知道 我不能把一切归功于自己
and you know, I can’t take credit for everything
但他为我工作了一年
but I, he worked for me, with me about a year
之后离开了
then he went off.
他想要旅行 帮我工作来挣些钱
He wanted to do some traveling, saved up money working for me.
不久前我和他碰面聊了一会
and not too long ago, I Snap Chatted him.
在机场里
I saw him in the airport.
他说 “托德 你看 赚了这些钱”
He said, “Todd, you know, making all this money.”
他在故乡墨西哥买了房子 他说他解决贫困问题了
And he’s got, developing real estate, he told me he’s got one property down, in Mexico where he’s from,
那是他的根
where his family’s from
他装修后租了出去 有了足够的收入
that he renovated and is renting it out and it creates enough income.
他基本已经经济独立了
He’s like basically financially independent.
我也帮了别人 很多人
And I’ve had people, lots of people
跟我说我是怎么帮他们致富
talk to me about how I’ve helped them become millionaires.
但我最喜欢那个故事
But I like that story.
重要的不仅是因为坐拥百万
It’s not all about becoming a millionaire,
你来自何方也是关键
it’s about where you come from, you know.
你能看到我发出那些人发给我的快照
And you see me posting these snaps that people send me,
买了快艇 一周赚两万美金
buying a Corvette, making 20 grand a week.
我说这些 人们疑而不信但…
This stuff I’m talking about, people doubt it.But Hey…
那时候所有的怀疑者
all the doubters by the time
清醒了 可为时已晚
they come around, it’s too late.
所以 永远不要愤世嫉俗
So, don’t ever be a cynic.
机会就在这里
The opportunity is now.
如果你不知道该做什么
If you don’t know what to do,
许多方法能让你赚到六 七位数甚至更多
there’s lots of ways you can make six and seven figures or even beyond,
但是社交媒体代理也是一种
but the social media agency is one way.
我用社媒平台的目标 一样的
And my goal there with the social media program, same thing.
三百人赚到六或七位数
300 people making six or seven figures
从零开始
who started with nothing.
不是资本财产
Hardly any capital.
而是靠劳动挣钱
You know, just sweat equity.
另外 我打算关掉社交媒体代理团队
And by the way, I’m closing up the social media agency group
所以我会办得久一点 但是很快就关闭了
so I’ll keep it open a little bit longer, but it’s closing very soon.
所以你想成为三百人之一 这是一条出路
So you want to be one of the 300, this is one of the ways.
我把链接放在这 去访问加入
I’m gonna put a link right here. Go here. Get in.
我知道我说了好多遍了
I know I’ve been talking about a lot about this.
因为它很有用 有用处
It’s cause it’s working. It’s working.
也很有趣
So, it’s fun, you know.
你听说讨厌的人骂你 喷你
You learn this about haters, people talk shit about you.
当开始有了收获
Then it starts to work.
之后他们会说“等等 不 我想加入”
And then they’re like, “Wait a second. “No, no, no. “I want to get in.”
太晚了
Too late.
紧紧依靠那些由始至终陪伴你
Always stick with the people who had your back from the beginning.
从最初就支持你的人
Who are down for you from the beginning.
我见到很多厌恶者回来说 “噢 我错了”
I get lots of haters come back and go, “Oh, my bad.”
你知道 我想说 “随他吧”
And you know, I’m willing to say, “Let by-gones.”
你一直都应该去原谅某些人某些事
You should always forgive people and stuff
即使他们对你做了坏事
even if they did you wrong,
但是当你不得不原谅他们时
but then when you have to forget,
并不意味着你要给他们
and it doesn’t mean you have to afford them
和别人一样的好处
the same place that you give the people.
很多人骂这个 说
A lot of people talk shit and say,
“哦 这就是个骗局”
“Aww, this stuff’s a scam.”
我想说
I’m like,
“来看看你的有形资产
“Show me your tangible results.
我会给你看我的”
I’ll show you mine.
把钱放在你的脏嘴里
“Put your money where your fucking mouth is.
这是在改变世界
“This is changing the world.”
一些怀恨在心的会指出他们的成功
And some of the haters will point to the success they have.
说“这是我自己创造的”
They say, “I did this for me.”
我说的是你为这个世界做了什么
I’m talking about what you did for the world.
为弱势群体做过什么
What you did for the forgotten.
让我看到那些
Show me that.
摧毁很容易
It’s always easy to tear down.
创造却很难
Is not so easy to build.
这是我想对他们说的
That’s what I say to haters.
你很擅长摧毁 但你创造过吗 老兄
You’re good at tearing down, but what the fuck you ever built, man?
给我看看一件事就行
Show me one fuckin’ thing.
因为我全天公开我的有形资产
‘Cause I’m posting that tangible stuff all day long.
没有假的 你可以联系这些人
None of this is made up. You can contact those people.
我一直公开他们的用户名 除非他们请求撤回
I keep their user names unless they request not to.
你懂的
You know.
我参加了你在社媒和网商的课堂 今天我找到第11个客户啦!我真的很开心 太感谢你了 如今我每周挣差不多两万美金
如果你不相信 那出门左转
If you don’t believe, don’t watch.
一些人不相信我所说的
Some people don’t believe the stuff I say.
我就想 就像电视 换个频道吧
I’m like, it’s like fuckin’ TV. Change the channel, bitch.
我比任何人帮助了更多平民窟的孩子
I have more kids in the ghetto reading books,
读书 学习如何成为企业家
studying to be entrepreneurs than anyone in history.
迄今为止
By far.
不是说我没有缺点
It’s not to say that I don’t have a lot of flaws.
我不是完美的人 有很多缺点 我也是个人
I’m not perfect. I got lots of things. I’m just a human,
但试一试呀 每个人都得尝试
Just trying. Everybody gotta try.
这是你应该做的
That’s all you can do.
我看到无数人在尝试
And I see a lot of people trying.
有些人做的很好 有些却没有 但我不会说什么
Some are doing well, and some are not but I don’t talk shit about them.
为什么
Why?
因为至少他们努力的方向 是对的
‘Cause they’re at least pushing for the right, in the right direction.
会有进入社会媒体机构的人
There will be people who go into the social media agency
虽然对他们没什么用
and it doesn’t work for them.
但是我得到了金钱回报的承诺
But I got a money-back guarantee.
所以他们不能失败
So they can’t lose.
不会失败
They can’t.
人们说“泰 你也知道 你是收费的”
People say, “Tai, but you know, you’re charging money.”
我会说 “是啊 哈佛挣了你二十万美金
And I’m like, Yeah, Harvard charges fuckin’ $200,000.00
还不敢跟你保证”
and doesn’t guarantee you shit.
难道我不能收你不到一千块
“Why can’t I charge under a grand?”
批评家没有任何脑容量来做一个逻辑评估
Critics don’t have any brain power to do a logical assessment.
我当然能收一些钱
Of course I could charge a little bit of money.
我收你钱把这些教给你
I got costs to deliver this stuff to you.
人们在星巴克一月要花一千美金
People spend a thousand bucks a month on Starbucks.
在大学欠下八万美金的贷款
They go 80 grand in debt in college.
但是我有个好消息
But I got good news for you.
愤世嫉俗越多 怀恨在心越多 你的机会就更多
The more cynics, the more haters, the more opportunity is for you.
所以这里有16 20岁的人
That’s why there’s 16 year olds, 20 year olds.
他们已经在投资了
These people are making bank already.
我只是刚开始
I’m just getting started.
这不是一两个月你就能看到收益的
This isn’t even a month or two you see this stuff rolling it.
你认为应该半年
How do you think it’s gonna be six months,
一年还是十八个月
12 months, 18 months.
八月我邀请了一千个社媒影响力最大的人到我家时
When I had a thousand of the biggest social media influencers at my house in August,
一个人来我这说 你不认识我 但在2014年 我破产了
a guy came up to me and said, “You don’t know me, but in 2014 I was broke.
后来我跟着你 挣了五十万
I followed your stuff. I make 500 grand.”
历史的每刻都惊人的相似
At every time in history, it’s always been the same.
有的人发牢骚 抱怨
People bitch, people complain.
有的人们一看到机会
When people see opportunities
就抢占先机
and hop on them before everybody else.
你是哪一类
Which one are you?
在被喷之前
And before any cynic and critic says anything,
我想知道 你为世界做了什么
I’m like, “What are you doing for the world?”
发布出来 发在Snap或Instagram 上
Post your results. Put them on your Snap. Put them on your Instagram.
一睹为快
Let’s see.
一些人会说
And some people say,
“但是 泰 你不就是通过教别人怎么赚钱
“But Tai, aren’t you just making money
来赚钱吗?”
teaching other people how to make money?”
放屁 我十九岁时就是企业家了
Bullshit, I’ve been an entrepreneur since I was 19.
我自己撑起了整个生意
I built all kinds of businesses.
不要再说那些
Don’t give me that bullshit.
你以为我不懂生意啊
You think I don’t know about business?
我跟世上任何人挑战
I challenge any person in the world.
给我好好坐下
Sit me down.
和我在脸谱或油管约个直播
Let’s do a live stream on Facebook or YouTube.
谈谈生意
Talk business.
你认为伦敦商学院
You think London business school brings me in.
世界上第二的商学院 哈佛 请我演讲
Number two business school in the world. Harvard.
是因为我啥也不懂吗?
‘Cause I don’t know shit?
是因为我只教别人挣钱吗?
I just teach people to make money off.
我肯定也在挣钱
And sure I’m making money,
但是这有区别
but the difference is,
我在教你们怎么自己挣钱
I’m sharing with you how to do it yourself.
别人会这么做吗
Who else is doing that?
比尔盖茨会吗
Did Bill Gates do that?
不 我不认为会
Nah, I don’t think so.
不是贬低比尔盖茨
No disrespect to Bill Gates
但是你也知道
but you know,
他在商界风生水起 但像我说的
he’s a baller in business, but like I said,
他没有这么做
he’s not doing this.
我觉得太有趣了
I think it’s most interesting,
这些人有成功的故事
it’s all these people having success stories.
他们一路笑着去到银行
They’re laughing all the way to the bank.
他们会说“泰 不要再告诉别人这些
They’re like, “Tai, don’t tell anymore people about this.
让他们认为这些没用吧”
Let them think it won’t work.”
我只是把它变为现实 百分百的现实
I’m just keeping it real. I’m keeping a hundred percent.
为了你们 纽约人
For all you New Yorkers,
全世界的人
all you around the world.
像我说的 他们说
Like I said, they’re like,
“把机会留给我们就好”
“Let us take the opportunities all for ourselves.”
嗨 很难对此发表什么意见
Hey, it’s hard to argue with that.
有时候 你知道 逻辑问题
Logic sometimes you know.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如何让三百不名一文的人变成百万富翁或者赚到六位数 你相信他吗?来看看他怎么说

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

zohar

审核员

L

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcjMScbBlBE

相关推荐