ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

倒挂会对你有害吗? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

倒挂会对你有害吗?

Can Hanging Upside Down Kill You?

倒挂会危及生命吗?
QQs:Can Hanging upside down kill you ?
在孩提时代你可能做过这个游戏 和朋友们在操场上比试
Maybe you tried this as a kid: challenging your friends on the playground to see
谁能在猴架上倒挂更久
how long everyone could hang upside down from the monkey bars.
你会感觉到血液涌到大脑中
You could feel the blood rushing to your head,
可能你坚持几分钟就放弃了
and maybe you lasted a few minutes before giving up.
倒挂实在太不舒服
Because it’s pretty uncomfortable.
也许曾有大人劝你下来 说你的头会爆
Or maybe an adult told you to get down because your head will explode
或者以其他荒唐的理由
or something silly like that.
不过 倒挂确实不那么有趣 且不能儿戏
Well, it turns out that hanging upside down isn’t all fun and games.
如果你倒挂很久 一个小时或者更长时间 你可能会死亡
Because if you do it for too long, like a few hours or more, you actually could die.
如今 这不是一个普通的小事
Now, it’s not a common thing.
新闻报道了很多人头脚颠倒被困的案例
Most of the reported cases involve people getting trapped upside down somehow
一个被卡在洞穴里的犹他州的男子 被困28小时后死去
like a man in Utah who got stuck in a cave and died after 28 hours.
验尸官称这些死者或头部朝下 身体颠倒或头朝下悬置
Medical examiners call these deaths in a head-down position, reverse or inverse suspension.
倒挂致死的原因尚不明确
The exact reason why hanging upside down can kill you isn’t totally clear
因为有很多因素可能导致死亡
because there are a lot of things that could go wrong.
在大多数案例中 致死的官方原因是窒息或者是缺氧
In a lot of these cases, the official cause of death is asphyxiation, or a lack of oxygen.
内科医生提出 当人体倒置时 肝脏和肠道
Physicians have proposed that when you’re upside down, your liver and intestines
会将额外的重量压到肺部 导致呼吸困难
put extra weight onto your lungs, making it harder to breathe.
但其他人则认为 心脏停跳是主要原因
But others think heart failure is usually to blame.
如果人头脚倒置 就会有大大超出平时量的血液流向心脏
If you’re flipped around, there’s a lot more blood flowing toward your heart than normal
这使得心脏很难将血液泵回
and that makes it harder for your heart to pump it back out.
最终 心脏没能把足够的血液泵回身体各处以供人体需要
Eventually, your heart isn’t able to pump enough blood to keep your body going
这就叫做心脏停跳
which is called heart failure.
如果身体倒置会增加心脏承受的压力 那么这也可以解释
If being upside down increases stress on your heart, that could also explain
为什么老年人或者有心脏问题的人
why it seems too take less time for older people
在这些不幸的事件中更容易死亡
or people with heart conditions to die in these unfortunate situations.
由于大脑中的血液增多 压力变大
Then, there’s all that blood in your brain, increasing pressure.
造成血管爆裂 引发脑出血 损伤脑细胞
And that could rupture a blood vessel and trigger a brain hemorrhage, damaging brain cells.
但奇怪的是 在身体倒置致死的案例中 法医并未发现大量的脑出血
But, strangely, forensic scientists haven’t seen a lot of brain bleeding in upside-down deaths.
但即使倒挂没有威胁生命 依然会伤害到眼睛
Even if you don’t die, hanging upside down could still be dangerous for your eyes.
眼睛是一个充满液体的湿软球体 它将光折射到视网膜上 人因此而看得见
Your eye is just a squishy orb filled with fluid, which focuses light onto your retina so you can see.
如果眼球内的液体承受了过多压力 事情可能就糟了
And things can go wrong if that fluid is at the wrong pressure.
当你身体倒置时 眼睛内部会承受双倍的压力
When you’re upside down, the pressure inside your eye can double
曾有人因此而出现过短暂的视力问题
and a few people have reported temporary vision problems.
所以 最好能够停止这些操场上的挑战
So, it’s probably best to stop those kinds of playground challenges
避免会带来生命危险的特技 就如倒挂
and just you know avoid death-defying stunts that involve hanging upside down.
它们实在太危险了
They’re pretty dangerous.
感谢大家的提问 特别感谢在Patreon上源源不断提问的粉丝们
Thanks for asking, and thanks especially to all of our patrons on Patreon who keep these answers coming.
如果你有一些感到好奇的问题 就去patreon.com或者scihow提问吧
If you’d like to submit questions to be answered, go to patreon.com/scishow.
不要忘了去youtube.com或scishow订阅我们的频道
And don’t forget to go to youtube.com/scishow and subscribe!
#音乐#
[music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本视频将为您分析倒挂对身体产生的危害以及原因~

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

小葡萄

审核员

与光同尘

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQG4aJF_B3E

相关推荐