ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

普通乘客能驾驶一架飞机降落吗? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

普通乘客能驾驶一架飞机降落吗?

Can a PASSENGER land a PLANE? Presented by CAPTAIN JOE

Dear friends and followers, welcome back to my channel. .
亲爱的朋友们粉丝们 欢迎回到我的频道
Today, we’re going to be answering one of the most asked passenger question:
今天我们要回答乘客们最常问的一个问题:
Can a passenger land the plane?
乘客可以驾驶飞机着陆吗?
So, Caroline is going to be performing the flight today.
所以今天凯洛林将要驾驶飞机
So, Caroline, tell us a little something about you.
那么凯洛琳 给我们讲讲你的情况
Well, I’m definitely not a pilot.
好的 我绝对不是飞行员
Okay, so let’s do this!
好的 咱们来飞一下吧!
[background sound]
机长 乔[背景声]
[Music]
特别鸣谢TFC kaufer 公司和洛克希德·马丁公司[音乐]
Okay, Caroline, my name is Joe. I’ll be your ATC control today.
好的 凯洛琳 我是乔 今天我是你的空中交通管制人员
I’ll be guiding you down to Munich Airport.
我将指导你在慕尼黑机场降落
This is the closest airport in the vicinity with the longest runway.
这是最近的拥有最长跑道的机场
Okay.
好的
The first thing we need to be doing is, I need you to set the approach phase for the flight
我们需要做的第一件事时 你把飞机设置成进近模式
because at the moment you’re in a holding overhead mic, so, you’re fine, you’re in 10,000 feet.
因为此刻你头戴着耳麦 所以 你状态不错 你现在在一万英尺高空
As I see from your flight plan, you have enough fuel.
从你的飞行计划我判断你燃料还很充足
So now you use the MCDU panel, and there’s a button that says PERF
现在你使用MCDU面板 那有一个按钮上面写着PERF
for performance, please press that.
表示执行 请按下这个按钮
Hmm… again, the one where I have the numbers, right?
嗯……确认一下 是我能kandaoq数字的那个 对吗?
Yeah, okay. Yes, I found it.
好的 行了 我找到了
Yes
好的
Okay, what does it say in the top line now?
好 最上面一行显示的是什么?
DES
DES
Okay, you’re in the descent phase now
好 说明你现在处于下降阶段
There’s a button to the right hand side of that keyboard, where it says “next phase”, press that button.
键盘右手边有一个按钮上面写着“下一阶段” 按下那个按钮
Yes?
行了 然后呢?
So what does the top line say now?
现在最上一行显示的是什么?
APPR
APPR
Good. Okay, now
很棒 好的 现在
I’m gonna give you weather information and to the left-hand side of that screen.
现在我告诉你天气信息 在屏幕的左手边
You’re gonna have to type in the weather with the local QNH.
你在天气那输入当地的修正海平面气压
The air pressure is one zero one five.
大气压力是1015
One…zero…one…five.
1……0……1……5
Okay. Use the top left button in the left hand corner – upper left – to insert the QNH
好的 使用左上角的按钮——再向上一点向左一点——输入QNH
Okay.
好的
[music]
[音乐]
Because we’re gonna perform an auto land…
因为我们要进行自动着陆……
landing, I need you to insert on the decision height there on the right hand side of that display.
你在右手边的显示器上输入决定高度
I need you to insert “NO”.
我要你输入NO
November Oscar.
November的首字母N Oscar的首字母O
So I just used the letters and then I… okay, wait…
我用这些字母然后……好的等一等……
N…O…
N……O……
and then?
然后呢?
Okay, you have “NO” inserted then press-
好的你输入NO 然后按下
Yeah.
好了
There’s a button next to the decision height, Delta Hotel, there’s a little window just press…
决定高度旁边有一个按钮Delta Hotel 有个小窗口就按下
Yeah.
好了
Okay.
好的
Okay, the next thing we’ll be talking about, I need you to prepare yourself for the approach.
好的我们要谈的下一件事是你要为近进模式的操作做好准备工作
I need you to figure out where all the buttons and switches and levers are as I’m gonna guide you down the ILS.
在我指导你操作仪表操作系统时 我需要你先清楚所有的按钮 开关和操纵杆的位置
[music]
10分钟熟悉重要的操纵杆和开关 – 起落架手柄
– 推力级
-减速板
– 襟翼
– 电子飞行控制计算机
[音乐]
You’re still now within the holding
你现在仍然在演示状态
and we’re gonna have to descend.
我们将要降落
I want you to descend to 5,000 feet.
我想让你降落到5000英尺
I don’t even know where it says how high we are.
我甚至都不知道高度是在哪里显示的
FCU…
FCU在哪儿……
It doesn’t say FCU on it, but there’s a long little display with numbers in it.
上面并没有写着FCU 但是有一个小而长的显示器上面有数字
And there’s dials to… to use the autopilot.
还有一个刻度盘……使用自动飞行系统
I’m not sure what you’re saying…
我不清楚你在说什么……
At the moment it says: speed 230, heading 260,
现在显示数字是:速度230 朝向260
and the altitude 10,000 feet.
海拔高度是1万英尺
Uh… in the middle?
嗯……在中间吗?
Okay, yes, I found it!
好的 对 我找到了!
Turn to 5,000 feet. Below…
转到5000英尺 在……下
… there’s a button, below the altitude window…
……在海拔窗口下有一个按钮……
you see the altitude window saying 10,000 feet, you got that? Yeah, I got that!
你看见海拔窗口显示10,000英尺 看到了吗?是的 我看到了!
Turn to 5,000.
转到5000
Okay, I have that!
好的 我做完了
Okay, very good then. Press the button.
好的 非常棒 然后按下按钮
Very good! The airplane is now going to be going into descent to 5050 feet.
非常好!飞机现在准备下降到5050英尺高
It does that all automatically, okay?
飞机下降完全自动操作 是吗?
Now what I want you to do, we’re still into holding in Munich.
现在我让你做的是 我们仍然在莫尼黑机场等待
You’re actually flying away from the airport.
你实际上已经飞离那个机场了
I want you to use the heading button which is left to the altitude button.
找到航向按钮 它在海拔按钮的左边
Left to the altitude button is a heading button.
在海拔按钮左边是航向按钮
The one with the little blue… uh…
有一点蓝色的那个……嗯
Correct. There’s a little diamond on it.
对了 上面有一个小菱形
Yes

I want you to pull that Out…
我让你把那个拉出来
Out.
向外拉
Okay, the airplane is now flying on its heading. Okay, I want you to turn it
好的 现在飞机在按计划航向飞 好的 我要你转向
Something goes “beep”!
什么东西在嘟嘟响!
Turn it in the off… just turn it to the right.
将它关闭……就是顺时针转动
How far?
转多少?
Until it says 080.
直到数字显示080
Until it says 080?
直到数字显示080?
Keep on turning until…
继续旋转直到……
Ah! See, now it’s 0-0… Ah, okay, alright.
啊 明白了 现在是0-0……啊 好的 行了
Zero eight zero… yeah, I have that!
080……对 我做到了
Okay, next to that is the speed.
好的 旁边是速度旋钮
Yes.

I want you to turn that dial up to speed 220.
你要将速度拨到220
I can turn it to the left, yeah?
我可以逆时针转 对吗?
Correct.

Yes?
对吗?
I repeat, it’s speed 220.
我重复一遍 速度是220
Oh, shoot!
哦 糟糕!
Wait, did I put that wrong?
等一下 我刚才弄错了吗?
220… yes, okay, yeah, got that!
220……对 好了 对的 做对了!
Okay what we’re gonna do now, we’re gonna turn back to the airport and um…
好的 现在我们要做的是 我们要返回飞机场然后嗯⋯⋯
now you’re gonna have to- if I say “turn heading” you use the heading button;
现在 你要—— 如果我说变航向 你使用航向按钮
if I say use the speed and etc, okay?
如果说使用速度 等等也是如此 听明白了吗?
You don’t need the altitude anymore, the altitude is fine.
你不再需要海拔了 海拔没问题
We’re gonna leave it as it is right now. One more thing: to the right…
我们要把它留在这个位置 还有一件事情:向右转
…in that panel up there…
……在上面那个仪表盘上……
– Yeah
-找到了
…there is… it says “autopilot”, AP1 and AP2
……有一个……上面写着“自动驾驶” AP1和AP2
Yes, in the middle, yeah!
好的 在中间 找到了"
Okay, I want you to keep… just that you know…
好的 我想让你保持……就像那样你知道……
I’m gonna say turn on AP2. I want you to… just so you know that you have to put…
我要说打开AP2 我想让你……你知道你必须……
– I know where it is. I know where it is. Yes. Okay, yeah.
我知道在哪 我知道在哪 对 好的 行了
Okay, and then to the right of that… there’s the little button called “approach mode”. It’s an approach mode button.
好的在那个右边……有一个小按钮上面写着“近进模式” 这是近进模式按钮
It’s to the right of that APPR
在APPR的右边
Yes, yeah, I found it.
好的 太棒了 我找到了
You’re gonna have to press the button if I say so.
我说按的时候 你要按下这个按钮
Okay.
好的
Okay, just to let you know, the airport is now to your right hand side. You’re not gonna be able to see it because of the
好的 现在你要知道机场现在在你的右边 你看不见
weather at the moment
因为现在的天气不好
but it’s to your right hand side
但是机场确实在你的右边
so you can even have to be turning to the right when I say it to you., okay?
当我让你向右转的时候 你必须向右转 明白吗?
OK, Caroline, you’ve now reached a safe altitude of 5,000 feet and I want you now to activate the approach phase.
好的 凯瑟琳你到达了安全高度5000英尺 我想让你激活近进模式
If you go to the performance page again on the MCDU panel
如果你回到多功能控制面板的执行页面
Yes
好的
The approach phase should be in green. Is it in green?
靠近程序应该是绿色 现在是绿色吗?
No, it’s in white.
不是 现在是白色
Okay, then go a phase back and use the button to left
好的返回一个阶段 使用左边的按钮
Yes
好的
Okay, and there should be a button now. It says “activate approach phase”.
好的现在应该有一个按钮上面写着“激活近进阶段”
Yes.

Okay, activate approach phase!
好的 激活近进阶段!
It says confirm approach phase now.
上面显示确认近进模式
Press that button.
按下那个按钮
Okay, now it’s green.
好的 现在是绿色了
Okay, good. Now, the approach phase is active
好的 很好 现在近进阶段激活了
and I want you to press the speed button we talked about at the beginning
按下我们刚才说的那个速度按钮
Yeah
好的
I want you to press that
我要你按下
Yes
好的
Okay, very good now take the heading button and turn it to the right
好的 非常好 现在找到航向按钮 顺时针旋转
Heading one seven zero
航向170
Oh, we’re turning off to the right.
哦 我们要向右转了
One seven zero.
170
Very good, the airplane is now turning and now we’re gonna have to slow you down.
非常好 飞机现在在转向 我们要把速度降下来
There’s no numbers, underneath “speed”.
在速度按钮下没有数字
Don’t worry about that, the speed is now fully managed. You don’t have to worry about the speed anymore.
不用担心 速度现在已经完全托管了 你不必担心速度了
The autopilot and the autothrust are taking over now.
现在是由自动驾驶和自动着陆系统控制的
Okay.
好的
Okay, Caroline, turn the heading button to heading 240.
好的 凯瑟琳 把航向按钮转到航向240
two…four…
2……4……
…zero.Yes?
……0 好了 然后呢?
Okay, Caroline. I need you now to press the approach mode button. Please,
好的 凯瑟琳 现在需要你按下近进模式按钮
press the approach mode button
请按近进模式按钮
I don’t know, which one that is. Ah, this… that one?
我不知道哪个是 啊 这个……是那个吗?
The one underneath…
在……下面那个
Under 5,000 to the right?
5000英尺下面右边?
It’s the button below the 5000 to the right, correct, approach.
对 5000英尺下面右边那个按钮 近进
Okay. Oh, that…
好的 哦
Now press the autopilot 2 button.
现在按下自动驾驶2按钮
Okay, yes…
好的 行了
What does the speed say right now?
现在速度是多少?
210… some… a little bit below 210.
210……有点…… 210差一点
Okay, set flaps one.
好 襟翼设置到1
Okay.
好的
Okay, what does the speed say right now?
好的 现在速度显示是多少?
192
192
Okay, then select the flaps 2.
好的 然后选择2
Yes, I have that
好的 已经放到了
I can see the runway lights
我能看到跑到灯了
And the aircraft will slow down automatically, if you have engaged the auto brake system.
如果你使用自动刹车系统 飞机会自动减速
Okay.
好的
Yes.

The auto brake system is the switch above the clock.
自动刹车系统是在时钟上方的开关
Yeah. There’s low, med and max.
找到了有三档 低 中和高
Please press medium.
按下中档
Yeah.
好的
You have now intercepted the ILS and glideslope and you’re established on the localizer.
你现在已经切入到仪器着落系统 处于下滑状态并且建立好了航向道
Okay, I want you now to please extend the gear.
好的 现在放下起落架
The gear lever is below the clock.
起落架在时钟下方
Okay.
好的
Okay, above the clock there is a landing gear indication light.
好的在时钟上方有一个起落架指示灯
Do you see three little green arrows?
你看到三个绿色的小箭头了吗?
Yes, I do.
看到了
The landing gear is now fully extended on in its locked position.
现在起落架在被锁住的位置完全伸展开了
Okay, set flaps 3.
好的 现在设置襟翼3
Okay.
好的
And extend full flaps, please!
请展开全部襟翼
Yes.
好了
Ok, very good.
好 非常棒
Caroline, I want you to read out what it says on the upper ECAM left to the clock.
凯洛琳 我想让你读出时钟左边ECAM上显示的内容
There’s green writing left to the clock in the upper ECAM. I want you to read that out.
时钟左边ECAM上部有绿色的字 我想让你大声读出来
Cabin ready… and…
客舱准备好了……和……
LDG Gear ON, Signs ON,
起落架开 信号开
Splrs arm and flaps full
襟翼主电门 预位 襟翼 全部展开
Okay. Is there anything in blue?
好的 有蓝色的东西吗?
No.
没有
Ok, then if the writing is all in green you have landing no blue,
好的 如果你着陆时所有显示没有蓝色的 都是绿色的
so your landing checklist is now completed, and I want you to put your hands onto the thrust levers, please!
说明你的着陆检查全部完成 你把手放在推杆上
[Altitude callout: one thousand]
[无线电高度报告:1000]
Pull them aft when I say so.
我说拉的时候你再拉
Okay.
好的
Remember, the aircraft will come to an automatic stop. You don’t have to press any brakes.
记住飞机会自动停止 你不必踩刹车
[Altitude callout: 500]
[无线电高度报告:500]
Five hundred…
500……
[Altitude callout: 400]
[无线电高度报告:400]
Four hundred…
400……
[Altitude callout: 300]
[无线电高度报告:300]
Three hundred…
300……
[Altitude callout: 200]
[无线电高度报告:200]
Two hundred…
200……
Altitude callout: 100]
[无线电高度报告:100]
One hundred…
100……
[Altitude callout: 50…40…30…20…10… retard
[无线电高度报告:50……40……30……20……10……重启]
Okay, pull the levers back.
好的 拉回推杆
And put them into reverse as we spoke before.
按我们以前说好的 把它放到倒车的位置
And keep them in that position.
保持在那个位置不动
Okay, wait until the aircraft comes to a full stop.
好的 直到飞机完全停止
Okay. now to set the parking brake, pull and turn.
好的 现在放下停机刹车 拉起然后转动
And now put the thrust levers back to idle.
现在把推力杆放到闲置状态
Okay, and now disengage the autopilot, there’s a button on the side stick.
好的 现在脱离自动驾驶模式 在右面推杆上有一个按钮
I want you to disengage that, press the red button.
按下红色按钮 脱离自动驾驶模式
And I want you to shut down engines one and two. Below the thrust levers are two switches. It’s pull and pull back.
关闭引擎一和二 在推力杆下方有两个开关 拉起来然后推到后面
Lift up and back. That’s it!
拉起来再推到后面去 对
Okay guys, I hope you enjoyed this video. So we’re out of the simulator now
好的 伙伴们 我希望你们喜欢这个视频 现在我们已经离开模拟器了
And I want to get feedback from Caroline, what she says: if it’s actually possible for a passenger to land a plane.
我需要得到凯瑟琳的反馈 让她说说:乘客能否驾驶飞机着陆
So what do you think?
你怎么认为这件事?
Well, I don’t think it is possible for a passenger to land a plane. It’s way too complex, it’s…
我认为乘客来驾驶飞机着陆是不可能的 太复杂了
so many switches… It’s so difficult and…
这么多的开关 操作起来很难
… just from flying the simulator. I’m so done for what, to concentrate so much and
就是在模拟器里模拟飞行 我就得全力以赴
I don’t think that if a person would be in the situation that it’s really an actual plane flying
我觉得如果有人真的去驾驶飞机飞行
they would not be able to…
将是不可能完成的
yeah, get it done, basically.
对 基本上完成都不可能
Okay, I have to admit, what you don’t see is actually behind the scenes.
我必须承认你们没有看到在拍摄之前
that she knows what button actually to press to communicate with me and…
为了让她知道如何操作这些按钮 如何和我有效沟通
… until that actually happened, that actually took like 20 minutes.
就花了大概20分钟时间
So, Caroline, I want to say thank you very much for your time today.
凯洛琳 非常感谢你今天抽时间来这
It was a great pleasure, you did really good,
很高兴你能来 你表现得也很棒
but as you also said it yourself:
但是正如你自己也说的
it’s absolutely not possible to do that as a passenger, so we’re gonna call it wrap here.
乘客来做这件事情绝对是不可能的 我们今天就到这吧
So, see you next week. All the best, your captain: Joe!
下周见 祝一切顺利 你们的机长:乔!
你想了解更多的飞行知识吗?
订阅我的频道 关注我吧
机长 乔

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

视频中机长乔将指导一名普通乘客模拟驾驶飞机降落 答案来自这名乘客最后的体验

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

greenhoodie

审核员

审核员 W

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw6mjVIdbbc

相关推荐