ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

医生能通过远程医疗诊断出流感吗? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

医生能通过远程医疗诊断出流感吗?

Can a Doctor Diagnose the Flu over Video Chat?

It’s that time of year.
一年一度的
Yes, flu season.
流感季来了
Do you have questions about the flu?
关于流感你有什么困惑吗
Well, we’ve got you covered.
不用担心 我们来帮你解决
More flu cases means more trips to the doctor’s office.
得流感的次数越多 去门诊的次数就越多
But, telemedicine may be able to come in handy.
但是 远程医疗就比较方便了
Apps like Doctor on Demand, make calling up a doctor
例如“线上医生”这样的APP 让你
convenient and quick by allowing you
通过在自己家里给医生视频通话
to video chat with them from the comfort of your own home.
把看医生变得方便快捷
Can this be a useful tool as we enter the flu season?
这是否是我们进入流感季有用的工具?
Well, we have a guest, Sydney,
我们的客人 Sydney,
who has a question about the flu
她对流感有个困惑
and is joining us today here in our audience.
今天来到了我们现场
So, welcome Sydney.
所以 欢迎Sydney
So, I understand you have a question.
那么 我知道你有问题要问?
I do, since flu season is around the corner from us
是的 自从流感在我们中间广泛流行
I was wondering,
我就在想
can I get diagnosed by a Doctor on Demand with the flu
我能不能通过“线上医生”来诊断流感
or do I have to go to the doctor’s office in person?
还是必须要亲自去门诊才能诊断?
That’s a good question, that’s a very good question.
这是个好问题 问的非常好
And to help us out, we have Doctor on Demand
要回答这个问题 我们请到了“线上医生”的
Doctor Kristin Dean, she will join us,
Kristin Dean 医生加入我们的讨论
and Kristin, can you help Sydney out with that question?
Kristin 你能帮Sydney解除困惑吗?
Hi, yes absolutely.
嗨 当然可以
Since the flu can be diagnosed by your symptoms, Sydney,
Sydney 因为流感可以通过症状被诊断
Doctors on Demand can definitely help diagnose
通过视频通话 “线上医生”
whether or not you have the flu during a video visit.
可以明确地诊断你是否得了流感
If you do have the flu,
如果你得了流感
they can actually send a medication to your pharmacy
他们还能把药单发给药房
and make sure that you get started on that anti-viral
从而确保你能尽可能快地
as soon as possible.
接受抗病毒治疗
Once you start having symptoms,
一旦你有了症状
it is important to be seen by a doctor
看医生是很重要的
because the anti-viral medicine really only works
因为抗病毒药物只在
for the first 48 hours.
最开始的48小时有效
It’s great with telemedicine, as it was earlier mentioned,
这就是远程医疗的优势 就像刚才提到的
because instead of going to the doctor’s office,
因为你不用去门诊
where you can spread some of those germs,
在门诊你会传播病毒
or get other people’s germs,
或者是被其他病人的病毒感染
you can actually call a doctor
你只需不到五分钟
from the comfort of your own home
舒适地待在家里
and be seen by a doctor in less than five minutes.
就能给医生打个电话了
Yeah, and I think, Doctor Dean, that’s such good advice
嗯 Dean医生 我觉得这个主意很棒
because we are contagious, when you have flu symptoms,
因为有症状的时候 我们就是传染源
we always encourage people to stay home
我们通常建议人们待在家里
because they can spread those viral particles.
因为他们会传播病毒
And 10% of U.S. residents are going to be diagnosed
今年会有10%的美国居民被诊断流感
with the flu this year, so this is a huge toll
所以这对于整个社会来说是一个
on the whole community.
巨大损失
And you know so often, it’s difficult for somebody
而且你也知道 对于一些人
to make that determination, is it the common cold
很难分辨普通感冒和
or is it, in fact, the flu?
流行性感冒
And having a physician look at you face to face
但是有个内科医生跟你面对面
may help with that diagnosis.
可能会帮你做出诊断
So, important question Sydney, have you gotten the flu shot?
重要问题Sydney 你打流感疫苗了吗
Not in a while, but I definitely should be on top of that.
很久没打了 但我显然应该预防一下
Well, you know, it changes every year.
你也知道 病毒每年都有变异
So, each year the flu shot is a little bit different.
所以 流感疫苗每年都不一样
So, that is another big tip that we’re giving you.
所以 这是我们给出的另一个建议
Make sure, everyone, to get that flu shot.
每个人都要确保注射流感疫苗
And I will do that.
我会去打的
Okay, any other tips in preventing the flu?
好的 还有其他预防流感的技巧吗?
Well, I think hand washing.
我觉得洗手
We talk about that Huge.
我们很重视洗手
All the time, just that 30 seconds.
一直都是 只需30秒
Hum “Happy Birthday” to yourself twice.
唱两句生日歌的时间
If you are around someone sick, try not to touch your eyes,
如果你身处病人周围 不要用手摸眼睛鼻子
your nose, your mouth because that’s often the doorway.
和嘴巴 这些是常见入侵途径
Those mucosal surfaces.
这些黏膜表面
And like we mentioned earlier,
就像我们刚才提到的
if you really do think you’re sick, this is a nice option
如果你真的觉得自己生病了 这是个不错的选择
because you are contagious, initially.
因为开始的时候你是有传染性的
Try to stay home, rest, hydrate.
尝试着待在家里 好好休息 多喝水
Certainly get on the app if you need to
当然了如果你想知道到底是不是流感
to find out if it is truly the flu.
可以登录“线上医生”APP
And if so, like Doctor Dean mentioned
如果这样 就像Dean医生提到的
that anti-viral medication, so much more effective
如果你在前48小时的窗口期
if you initiate it really quickly,
服用抗病毒药物的话
within that first 48 hour window.
疗效会非常好
Great tips, Doctor Botra.
真是好建议 Bortra医生
Thank you very much, Sydney, stay healthy.
非常感谢Sydney 祝你健康
And Doctor Dean, thank you very much.
Dean医生 非常感谢你

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

“线上医生”APP让你足不出户就能享受一对一诊疗。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

林萧400+

审核员

审核员 RN

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4qBDlrgpEE

相关推荐