未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

普通露营变成豪华露营

Camping turns to GLAMPING | Interior Designer's Wilderness Adventure!

Are you ready for this?
大家准备好了吗?
He’s just mad at me so he’s taking it out on the trees
他生我的气了所以在朝树发泄
Ok, so before we go, I need to bring in my trash can.
好了 在我们出发之前 我得拿垃圾桶过来
Oh, and by the way, there’s a bag.
哦 提醒你一下 这儿有一个袋子
Don’t step on that bag.
不要踩上去
It’s got an dead squirrel in it.
里面有只死松鼠
This is gonna be fun.
这一定会很有趣
Is that all you bring in?
那些就是你拿过来的所有东西吗?
Are you a minimalist or what?
你是个极简主义者还是什么?
I thought I’d bring some solar-powered tiki torches.
我觉得我应该带些太阳能提基火把过来
That’s why I’m a little worried that he doesn’t have much in his trunk.
这就是为什么我有点担心他的卡车里面没多少东西
I mean, clearly he’s not thinking about ambiance.
我想说 显然他没有考虑氛围感
They like to get me in the ears and on the neck.
蚊虫喜欢叮咬我的耳朵和脖子
Let’s go and look at that one other spot,
走吧看看另一个地方
just because you know we have the opportunity.
你们懂的 我们有选择的余地
This is what i’m going to be doing.
这就是我将要做的
Michael is deciding where my house’s gonna go
Michael正在决定我的房子要安在哪儿
and what views I want to wake up to and go to sleep to.
以及我想要在什么风景下醒来和入睡
Hey Christina, it’s Rebecca.
嘿Christina 我是Rebecca
You know how we talked about maybe providing me with a tent.
记得我们谈过的或许你能提供我一个帐篷
Ok, well, so Michael’s back,
好了 Michael回来了
but I just kind of think I want to do my own thing.
但是我有点想自己来
Not against him, you know, there’s nothing wrong.
不是反对他 你知道的 他没什么错
But I can just tell the kind of tent he has for me is not my idea of camping.
但我能猜到他拿的不是我想的那种露营帐篷
I have an idea and you can provide that.
我想的这种你可以提供给我
And by the way, I know you brought a couple of tents,
跟你说下 我知道你带了很多帐篷
but I also I have a friend bringing one for me.
但是我有个朋友也给我带了一个来
I just felt like, you know.
我就是觉得 你知道的
You don’t need to do that but thank you.
你用不着这么做 但还是谢谢
And then where do we set up the kitchen?
那么我们要在哪儿安厨房?
Uh, the fire pit.
呃 火坑
Excuse me, I think you are killing one of my trees
那个 我想你在弄死我的树
Sorry to them.
对不起它们了
Michael.
Michael
So that’s the beginning of our firewood.
那么这就是柴火的雏形了
Yeah!
耶!
Well I am gathering wood.
我正在收集木头
I’m hunting and gathering.
我在打猎和采集
Well, I’d call it gathering maybe not hunting.
呃 也许我会叫他采集而不是打猎
There’s toilet paper.
这里有厕纸
So yeah well at least you’re not making me, like, you know, use leaves.
哦 好 至少没有让我用那个 你懂的 树叶
I thought you might go real, you know.
你知道的 我以为你会比较实在
Oh, nah, if you gonna go number one.
哦 给 如果你要上小号的话
– Oh. Go girl, don’t take life sitting down. – There you go.
-噢 Go girl 不要坐着生活 – 就是那样
You don’t have to stand up. You don’t have to squat.
你不用站起 也不必蹲下
You stand up to go girl
你站着用Go girl
You put it… (There’s instruction on it and look at it.)
你把它放……(它上面有说明 我们来看一下)
Go girl allows them to urinate standing up.
Go girl 让她们能站着尿尿
Oh my god. Oh you pee in there and then it looks like you have a…
哦天呐 你尿在里面然后看起来你好像有根……
Oh, my gosh!
我的天呐!
It might be kind of fun to see what it’s like to be a guy.
这样体验一下做男人的感觉应该挺好玩的
We’ll definitely use that if I have to.
万不得已的话我们肯定会用的
I mean, I did bring an alternate plan but, but that’s really sweet of you.
其实 我有一个替代计划 但你这个真的太贴心了
The alternate plan might be a one-time use.
你的替代计划应该是一次性用的吧
Yeah you think.
是啊 如你所想
Should’ve brought ice.
应该带点儿冰的
A luxury place to, you know, let nature take its course.
一个奢华的地方用来 你知道的 顺其自然
Oh! Michael! Your tent looks great.
哦 Michael 你的帐篷看上去太棒了
Thanks.
谢谢夸赞
I want you to know that my tent arrived and is being put up now.
我想让你知道我的帐篷到了 正在搭呢
By Bella Glamping
由Bella豪华野营提供
I did bring my aerator,
我真带了我的取酒器
because I brought the good stuff,
因为我带来了用于庆祝的
because we’re celebrating.
这些好东西
And more off-spray,
然后又是Off杀虫喷雾
and plastic wine glasses.
以及塑料红酒杯
Bring some Advil, honey.
带些布洛芬止痛药 亲爱的
My back and my feet are absolutely killing me.
我后背和脚真的是疼死了
Michael’s working me like a dog.
Michael让我累成狗
Well, camp’s taken care of I guess huh
啊 营地已经安排妥当了我想
Yeah! Did you get your beds in there?
是啊 你的床在那儿放好了吗?
Yeah it’s on there.
嗯 好了
When’re we gonna do about dinner?
我们什么时候做晚饭?
I thought you were doing that aren’t you
我以为是你来做 你没有吗?
I mean I brought you a fishing pole so you could catch us dinner.
我想说我给你带了钓鱼竿 你可以钓条鱼当我们的晚餐
Sharon tyler and Sawyer are here,
Sharon tyler和Sawyer来了
and Scott. Hi, baby!
还有Scott 嗨 宝贝儿
Hi, Sawyer!
嗨 Sawyer
I brought my tiki torches.
我带了我的提基火炬
to light a path to where I could have some privacy.
用来照亮去到我可以有些隐私的地方的路
Honey, there’s a full-on toilet over here.
亲爱的 那里有个完全暴露的厕所
Do you actually have to pee?
你真的要去尿尿吗?
Yeah.

Where?
去哪儿?
Look! Look! Look! Look!
看啊 看啊 看啊 看啊!
There’s a spider in my bathroom?
我的洗澡间里面有只蜘蛛?
So did you not bring any like?
所以你没有带一些东西像是……
No.
没有
I have all these fire starter things I could have brought
我有各种能打火的东西可以带过来的
but that’s half the fun
但那样乐趣就减半了
So Michael is showing me how to make a fire.
Michael正在给我展示怎么生火
And I just said you know get some duraflames and call it a day.
我早说带些防风火焰生火木来就完事了
But he’s doing it the hard way,
但是他要用这种困难的方法
the legit way like a real camper.
这种真正露营者的正统方法
So cute.
好棒
So I’d say let’s go ahead and take the lamp out,
我想说我们得把灯拿出来
because it’s distracting,
它太让人分心了
but the rest is awesome.
其余的就很棒了
So cute.
太棒了
So cute.
真好看
Bella Glamping did an amazing job
Bella豪华野营太周到了
on this retreat for me tonight with these.
为我今晚在这个僻静处休息送了这些东西
If you hear the angels singing,
如果你听到天使在歌唱
the clouds opening up.
那就表示云开雾散了
Oh, yeah.
哦 㖿
Did you guys know I have a pillow obsession.
你们知道我有枕头依赖症吗?
Even when I travel, I travel with these pillows
就算是去旅行
on the airplane.
我也会带这些枕头到飞机上
Shara makes fun of me about all the time
Shara总是取笑我
but that’s okay.
但是没关系
She’ll be old one day.
她会有老的一天
And she’ll have a pillow obsession or something.
那时她就会有枕头依赖症或者别的什么症了
It’ll all make sense then.
然后她会就懂了
Leave me a comment below
在下面留下你们的评论
Do you have any obsessions like a pillow obsession.
你们是否有像是枕头依赖症什么的依赖症
I sure do.
我是有的
I love potatoes.
我爱土豆
Love potato. Do we have, we do have butter though, right?
爱土豆 我们有土……. 我们当然有黄油对吗?
Tell me you brought butter.
告诉我你带了黄油
Ok, we’re good.
好吧 好得很
He’s just, he’s just mad at me so he’s taking it out on the trees.
他刚刚 他刚刚生我的气了所以现在正朝树发火
Michael you’ve been holding that on this all day.
Michael你一整天都拿着那个
You actually had ice in here.
你那里面有冰
And you’ve got steak or something
还有牛排或者什么
Something that doesn’t look like fish.
看起来不像鱼的东西
That’s it.
就是它了
We have some local help with the seating.
当地人帮我们装了椅子
I have an appetizer for you.
给你弄了个开胃小菜
You do?
真的?
Here you go.
给你
Wow, thank you.
Wow 谢谢
Dig in.
尽情吃吧
What’s it?
这是什么?
Bull balls.
公牛睾丸
Why would you do that?
你干嘛做这个?
I don’t even want to lick my fingers but they’re stuck in my nails.
我很不想舔手指 但是它们卡在我的指甲缝里了
So here’s something from I learned from my friend Cheryl who’s my neighbor.
这是我从我的邻居Cheryl那儿学来的东西
A lot of you know who she is.
你们有很多人知道她是谁
She’s like one of my best friends.
她像是我最要好的朋友之一
And she said that her mother and grandmother swore that
她说过她母亲和祖母告诫过她
if you’re out in the wilderness or the woods or whatever this is called the country,
要是去到野外或者树林或者不管叫什么的这种地区
and you’re worried about snakes.
担心会有蛇的话
If you create a boundary around you,
你可以在你周围建个屏障
I’m gonna have to do this tighter.
我要把它弄紧一点
A boundary made out of rope like this.
一个像这样的绳索做的屏障
Snakes won’t cross this.
蛇是不会穿过它的
I don’t know if it’s true or not.
我不知道这是真的还是假的
But it’s certainly worth a small investment in rope,
但是买个绳索还是挺值得的
just in case.
以防万一
I mean I’m sure the frogs have so much to talk about tonight
我想说这些青蛙今晚和我们这些掠食者比邻
with these predators in the neighborhood.
肯定会呱呱叫个不停
Hey, it’s nice, very roomy.
嘿 真不错 很宽敞
You’ve got room to grow.
你这儿还有很多空间
So if it gets really bad, if it starts raining, lightening the thunder,
那要是天气变差 下雨或者闪电打雷的话
I’ll either join you in your tent or you can join me in mine.
我会来你的帐篷睡或者你可以到我的帐篷睡
Those of you who are watching are probably thinking
正在观看的你们可能在想
Rebecca didn’t really camp.
Rebecca没有真的在野营
You know, she’s got that glamping thing over there.
她带了那些豪华野营的东西在那儿
Well, yeah, I do, and it’s a good thing.
好吧 我是带了 但是还好带了
Because last night all hell broke loose.
因为昨天晚上一切都变糟了
I woke up at 3 a.m. to this!
我早上3点伴着这个声音醒了
Peeking out of the screen of my tent… I saw this!
从帐篷上的屏幕看过去……我看到了这个
And… boy did it fall.
嗯……雨势浩大
You know, I’m not a camper.
你们知道 我不是露营者
This is my first camping experience ever.
这还是我第一次体验露营
And I was afraid, I was gonna be,
我担心早上我会
you know, either completely drenched or that my tent would be in the pond this morning,
完全湿透或者我的帐篷会在池塘上
floating around and I wouldn’t even know it, you know.
漂啊漂而我却完全没感觉到
I’m afraid to open the zipper.
我不敢拉开拉链
But you know what, that tent was amazing.
但你们知道吗 这个帐篷太棒了
I stayed warm and I stayed dry and I stayed safe.
我很安全 身上既暖和又干燥
And it was really almost kind of dreamy magical
这真的是太梦幻太神奇了
to be in that sort of weather here in Tulsa.
在那样的天气下身处于Tulsa
Now somebody tell me how is it that
现在有人问我感觉如何
yesterday we were all so stinking hot
昨天我们都还觉得很热
I mean, I had sweat coming down from everywhere.
我全身上下汗流不止
You saw that, right.
你们有看到对吧
This morning it’s freezing.
但是今早就冷死了
So I’m really glad that I brought my cabbie jacket.
所以我很庆幸带了我的卡宾夹克
It’s a raincoat and it’s warm and cozy.
它是个雨衣 既暖和又舒适
It’s been so much fun.
这真的很有意思
OK, so you’re probably wondering,
好了 现在你们可能在想
yes, we had a great dinner.
是的 我们晚餐吃得很棒
In fact, Michael is making breakfast right now.
实际上 Michael现在在做早餐
And we’re gonna head out.
我们等会儿就过去
but you might be wondering about the potty situation
但是你们可能又在想我们在哪儿方便
Can I just say that was the best thing I brought on this entire trip.
我能说那是我这次旅行带的最棒的东西吗
Was my toilet.
我的马桶
I’m gonna leave it here because squatters rights
出于占地者权利我会把它留在这儿
And I do own the land now, right?
那样我就拥有这块地了 对吗?
So that’s pretty cool.
这太酷了
But don’t worry.
但是别担心
It has a plastic garbage bag inside of it
它里面有一个塑料垃圾袋
and all we have to do is pull that out
我们只要把它拿出来
and the toilet remains clean
马桶就干净了
and it’s here for when I need it in the future
把它放这儿以备将来不时之需
or any of the other people who move into the neighborhood.
或者别的什么人搬到这附近可以用
I think we should make it a communal latrine.
我觉得我们该把它变成公共厕所
That’s what we should do.
这是我们应该做的
Anyway it was such a fun thing for me to do
不管怎样这是一件等我去做的趣事
and as much as I’m pretty sure
我非常肯定
Michael still doesn’t think I’ve ever gone camping
Michael还是不相信我有去露营
I have.
我有
and I roughed it
虽然糙了点儿
and I loved it.
但我喜欢
So leave me a comment let me know did you enjoy this video?
给我评论告诉我你们喜欢这个视频吗?
Was this like super fun for you to see Becky going clamping
你们看becky夜营 或野营 或别的
or camping or well you know somewhere in between there.
差不多知道意思就行 看得够开心吗?
I want to give a special thanks to my friend at Bella Glamping,
我要特别感谢我在Bella豪华露营的朋友
who came to my rescue.
她真的帮了大忙
She has an Instagram and a facebook.
她有一个ins和一个Facebook账号
Again not sponsored
再说一遍 不是赞助
but I’m a full huge believer in Glamping tents
而是因为我是豪华露营帐篷以及
and blowup mattresses.
充气床垫的忠实信徒

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一个vlog 记录几户邻居在外露营的经历

听录译者

六十一

翻译译者

sinner梁

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIQZkfmeFbk

相关推荐