ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

《坎贝尔野营》#4 酷小子们 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

《坎贝尔野营》#4 酷小子们

Camp Camp, Episode 4 - Camp Cool Kidz

本视频来自于Rooster Teeth的最新一期纪录片
This video presented by the latest Rooster Teeth documentary
世界上最伟大的头部按摩—— 一次颅内高潮之旅
“The World’s Greatest Head Massage” – An ASMR journey.
Rooster Teeth首批成员的第一部分首映式在7月8号举行
Part one premieres July 8th for Rooster Teeth First members
现在开始你在roosterteeth.com/first有30天的免费试用期
Start your free 30-day trial now at: roosterteeth.com/first
“平静的日间音乐”
*Peaceful daytime music*
真是糟糕
This sucks.
这不就是干农活嘛 我父母离开家乡就是为了不再过这样的生活
This is the kind of peasant work my parents left their home country to avoid.
是啊 我搞不懂
Yeah, I don’t get the point.
如果地板是干净的 那么在地板上滚来滚去还有意思吗
What good is rolling around on the floor if it’s CLEAN?
这也不在野营活动规定之内啊
This isn’t even part of a sanctioned camp activity.
这就是滥用童工
This is child labor!
*甩头*
*Hmph*
伙伴们 爱瑞德不做事 却从来没挨过骂
Man, Erid never gets yelled at for not working.
她太酷了
She’s just too cool.
我要是她就好了
I wish I was her.
干旱? 就像是沙漠里干燥的气候?
Arid? Like a dry desert climate?
我认为她的真名是Meridith 但她真是太酷了 她用的是她名字的中间部分
I think her real name is Meridith, but she’s so frickin’ cool, she goes by the middle part of her name.
哦哦 我是不是应该也那么试试……
Ooh, I wonder if I should try that…
“Ikk”
“Ikk.”
哦 耶
Oooh! Yeaah!
这太他妈蠢了 绰号不会让你变酷的
That’s fucking stupid, nicknames don’t make you cool.
呵呵 那是因为你的绰号取自你名字的第一部分
Pssh, spoken like a true first-part nicknamer.
没有人会因为你太酷了而不和你说话
No one’s TOO cool to talk to you.
即使再酷的小孩偶尔也会做些不酷的事
Even cool kids take giant, uncomfortable shits from time to time.
好心提醒你一下我们都是平等的
Helps remind you that we’re all equal.
监工头:嘿 你们在叽里咕噜什么 别废话 赶紧擦地
Quartermaster: >Hey, you chillin’? Cut the yammerin’ an’ get back ta scrubbin’.<
要是我们掌控局面的话 事情会好得多
If we were in charge, things would be so much better.
没有擦洗 没有户外劳动……
No scrubbing, no outdoors…
没有大卫
No David.
我们应该反抗
We should just REVOLT!
你知道吗 我觉得你说的没错
You know what? You’re right!
难道你们没有厌倦这种低下的工作吗
Aren’t you all sick of this lowly work?!
是我们掌控自己的人生并且开始反抗的时候了
It’s time we take control of our lives and fight back!
谁要和我一起
Who’s with me?!
我们
All: YEAH!
我真是太兴奋了
I’m just so excited!
是啊 你一直在念叨这个……
Yeah, you keep saying that…
额 因为我真的很兴奋
Well, because it’s TRUE.
卡梅伦 坎贝尔明天就来了
THE Cameron Campbell is coming tomorrow!
他有可能会给我们升职
Oh, maybe he’ll give us a raise!
或者跟我说 我让他刮目相看了
Or, tell me I’m like the son he never had!
或者 解释他为什么会被政府通缉
…Or explain why he’s wanted by the Government.
或者是……是的 还有……
Or that. Yeah, there’s that.
我不知道
I dunno…
让露营的孩子们干如此辛苦的工作 就为了让他们印象深刻 我感到有一点儿说不过去
I feel kinda bad making the campers work so hard just to impress that guy.
别担心
Don’t worry!
只要我们告诉他们会有冰淇淋披萨派对
Once we tell them about the ice-cream pizza party,
他们肯定会发现一切都是值得的
I’m sure they’ll see it was a~ll worth it!
我们起义了
We got ourselves an uprising’!
哦……
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!
有个地方可以大吃大喝
There’s a place I know that’s tucked away,
一个我和你可以待在一起的地方
A place where you and I can stay,
在那里我们可以放声大笑 肆意玩耍
Where we can go to laugh and play,
每天还可以去冒险
And have adventures every day!
我知道这听起来难以置信 但小可爱们 这是真的
I know it sound hard to believe, but guys and gals, it’s true!
一起来坎贝尔露营吧
Camp Cambell is the place for me and you!
我们可以去游泳 去爬树
We’ll swim through lakes and climb up trees,
去捉鱼 去捕虫 去看熊和蜜蜂
Catch fish, bugs, bears and honeybees,
一切都有可能
There’s endless possibilities,
是的 这是真的
AND NO, THAT’S NOT HYPERBOLE!
我们的口号是 “及时行乐” 这意味着……
Our motto’s “Campe Diem,” and that means I’m telling Youuuuuuuuuuu…..
我们有
We’ve got:
射箭 徒步旅行 异型大作战 骑自行车 骑马
Archery, Hiking, Search-and-Rescue, Biking, Horseback-riding
强身健体的训练 潜水 哑剧表演
Training that will save you from a heart-attack, Scuba-diving, Miming
足球 林波舞 科学 杂技 微积分学前课 宇宙飞船 寻宝游戏 爆破地图
Football, Limbo, Science, Stunting, Pre-calc, Spaceships, Treasure Hunting, Bomb defusal
没有拒绝 美梦 马戏团空中飞人 打架 幽灵
No refusal, Fantasy, Circus Trapeze, and Fights and Ghosts
绘画 蛇 刀 象棋 跳舞和举重
and Paints and Snakes and Knives and Chess and Dance and Weights!
这是露营 露营
It’s Camp Camp!
马克斯 你的所做所为让我很失望
Max! I am very disappointed in you for this behavior!
但我也很纠结 毕竟你在针织课上很认真
But I’m also torn, because you were very clearly paying attention during knot-tying class!
〔啪〕耳光声
*SLAP*
马克斯:闭嘴
Max: >Shut up!<
现在一切都由我们负责 戴维
We’re in charge now, Davey!
露营是我们的了
The camp is ours!
〔欢呼声〕
*Cheering*
这就像是“悲惨世界” 啊 我爱死它了
This is just like “Le Mis’!” Ah, I love it!
别让我们看起来像傻逼 普勒斯顿
Don’t make this lame, Preston.
马克斯 放我们下来
Max, let us down NOW.
卡梅隆 坎贝尔明天就到露营地了 我们需要做一些准备
Cameron Campbell is coming to the camp tomorrow and we need to get ready!
哦 他来了更好
Oh, even better!
一旦他看到露营现在的情况或者接下来的情况
You’ll definitely be fired once he sees the state the camp is in!
你肯定会被炒鱿鱼的
…Or WILL be in.
伙伴们 动起来
Come on, everyone!
哦 格温 我们得阻止他们
Oh, Gwen, we have to stop them!
好 在这我一天都不想再待了
Yeah! I refuse to sit up here for the next 24 hours!
“母亲和青春期孩子大作战”本季度首次公演
>And now the season premiere of “Teen-prison-mom-wars!”<
“本宝宝要削死你 贱人”
>”Mah babby gon’ shank you, bitch!”<
(倒抽口气)噢 天哪 狗血电视剧
*Gasp!* Ohmygosh! Trash TV!
格温 格温……
Gwen? GWWEENNN!
好了 自由的人们
Alright, freemen!
既然革命成功了 是时候选一个新的领导人了
Now that the revolution is complete, it’s time to choose our new leader!
马克斯:显然 我很乐意担任……尼基:我选艾瑞德
Max: Obviously, I will happily take the- Nikki: I vote Erid!
什么
WHAT?!
……酷
…Cool.
我也选艾瑞德
I vote Erid az vell!
她很强壮 又热情 酷毙了
She is strongk, und passionate, und so kool!
所有人:赞成
All: YEAH!
哇 哇 哇 见鬼去吧
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold the hell up.
你们这些家伙 还记得是谁发动了革命吗
Did you nerds forget who revolutionized this place?!
我应该成为领导者
I should be leading you!
而不是那个“酷酷的体育芭比娃娃”
Not “X-treme sports Barbie™” over here!
但爱瑞德的魅力更大 加10分
But Erid’s charisma modifier is like, +10!
谢谢 内瑞斯
Thanks, Nerris.
你说的太酷了
That’s cool of you to say.
我也想要变酷 爱瑞德
I WANNA BE COOL TOO, ERID!!!!
那是当然了 尼基 所有在Kamp Kool KIdz(酷小孩野营)的人都很酷
Sure thing, Nikki, everyone can be cool at Kamp Kool Kidz!
啊 我喜欢这个名字
Ah, I love that name!

No!
你肯定会被当权者利用的
You’re gonna get taken advantage of by the 1%!
就像Rage against the machine乐队反抗911恐怖袭击
Rage-against-the-machine-fight-the-power-9/11!
说狠话也救不了你
Progressive buzzwords can’t save you now.
但是爱瑞德不会用电子制表软件管理
But Erid doesn’t have the spreadsheet software to manage-
那是因为电子表格不怎么酷
That’s ‘cuz spreadsheets aren’t cool.
对吗 爱瑞德
Right, Erid?
〔酷酷的声音〕
*Sounds of being cool*

Right.
我也选爱瑞德
I vote Erid, too!
不 你不能选他
No you don’t.
不 我选他
No I don’t!
〔笑声和欢呼声〕
*Laughter and cheering*
〔咳〕
*Hurk!*
你为什么要这么做 叛徒
What the hell’s wrong with you, TRAITOR?!
抱歉 你说过跟她讲话…… 我很害怕 所以我就选她了
I’m sorry! You said to talk to her, and uh, I panicked, so I just voted for her!
你会后悔的
You’ll regret this.
爱瑞德:嗨 尼基
Erid:>Yo, Nikki.<
我给你一副很酷的太阳镜
I got you a pair of cool sunglasses!
……看吧 我才不后悔呢
…Nah, I don’t think so.
〔哼〕
*grrr*
“回来 我要用它换一包烟”
>”Get back ‘ere wit’ mah babby! I waz gonna trade it fer a pack o’ smokes!”<
〔派对和酷酷的声音〕
*Sounds of coolness and partying*
再来点饮料
>MORE-DRINKS-PLEASE!<
〔派对和酷酷的声音〕
*Sounds of coolness and partying*
正中靶心
>Bulls-eye!<

Cool.
多亏了你 所有人现在都更开心了
Everyone is so much happier now, thanks to you!
来建个巨大弯道怎么样
How’re the plans for the giant half-pipe coming?
只要我们学点建筑知识就可以开始干了
Should be ready to build as soon as we learn basic architecture.
多么酷的想法 爱瑞德
What a cool idea, Erid.
我知道 我们可以在上面来很多个900度旋转!
I know. Think of all the sick 900’s we could do off that thing.
耶 我知道那是什么
Yeah! I totally know what that is!
爱瑞德 外面又冷又无聊
Erid, it’s cold and boring outside.
我给大卫和格温施了魔法 别人就看不见他们了 我们可以进来待会吗
I cast an invisibility charm to conceal David and Gwen, can we come inside for a bit?
噢 当然可以 魔术师们
Oh, totally, magic dudes.
实际上……
In fact…
大家都来玩耍吧
EVERYONE GETS A BREAK!
〔鼓掌声〕
*Clap clap*
舞会
Dance Partyyyyyyyy!
自由的同胞们
Fellow freemen.
现在是我们反抗暴政的时候了
There comes a time when a group must fight back against tyranny.
就像美国独立战争中的民兵 我们将为独立自由而战
Like the minutemen of the Revolution, we will fight for our independence!
民兵
Minuteman…
我爸爸妈妈吵架时妈妈总是这样叫爸爸
Mommy calls Daddy that when they argue.
我不确定我是不是喜欢这种称呼
…I’m not sure I’m comfortable with this.
才过去几个小时 我们都没衣服穿了
It’s only been a few hours and we’ve already gone shirtless!
安静
Silence!
我们用周围一切可以用的东西去对抗他们
We’re gonna hit Camp Cool Kidz with everything we’ve got!
自由的兄弟 尼尔
Freebrother Neil…
你手上有什么
What’ve you got?
我有这些炸弹 本来是打算放到大卫裤裆里的
…I was saving these to put in David’s underpants…
完美
Perfect.
我有……
I was saving th-
马克斯:闭嘴
Max: >Shut up.<
我们要这样做……
Here’s how it will work…
太空男是最没用的 所以当我们的诱饵
Space kid is the most expendable, so he’ll be our decoy.
〔派对的噪音〕
*Party noises*
是的 我知道你的意思 看这个纹身
Yeah, I know what you mean, check out this tattoo.
先淋热水 再淋冷水 就搞定了
I put it on by applying hot, then cold water.
哇哦……
Wow….
酷吧 至少可以保存两天
Right? It’ll be there for at least two days.
那太酷了 爱瑞德
That’s so cool Erid!
哈 还好啦
Nah, not really.
哈 是的 没那么酷啦 纹身什么的就那样啦
Haha, yeah, you’re right! Tattoos are lame!
〔爆炸声〕
*BOOOOM! Explosion*
我成功啦
I did this.
跟在我后面
Come after me!
噢 混蛋 一点都不酷
Aw, man! Sooo uncool.
杀了他
MURDER HIM!!!!
冲啊
GRAAAAAAAAH!!!
〔太空男尖叫声〕
*Space kid screaming*
你们这些孩子在做什么
What are you kids doing?!
我们要杀了太空男
We’re gonna kill Space Kid!
我们抓到你了
We got you now!
他死定了
Let’s saw him in half!
〔掉入陷阱的声音〕
*Falling into trap noises*
哈里森:啊 我要出名了
Harrison: >Aah! I’ve been “Prestige”-d!
哇哦
Whoa…
酷毙了
Awesome!
〔呃哼〕
*A-hem.*
我是说……你这个恶魔
I mean… You fiend!
马克斯:你才是恶魔呢
Max: >You’re the fiend!<
你们这些失败者想干什么
What do YOU losers want?
为了正义
JUSTICE!
你们这些家伙是来救我的吗
You guys are here to rescue me?
不是 别插嘴 大卫
NO. Shut up, David.
〔额〕
>Aw…<
皮斯 有本事和我们战斗啊
Pssh, I’d like to see you TRY and fight us.
乐意至极
Gladly.
〔咵咵〕
*Muack*
尼基……上
Nikki… Attack.
汪汪汪
BARK BARK BARK!
〔悬疑音乐〕
*Suspenseful music*
不准打架 暴力解决不了任何问题
No fighting! Violence never solves anything!
刺她 贱人
STAB HER, BITCH!
〔啊啊啊〕
*GRRRRR!*
〔撕咬声〕
*GRANanrgrahrah!*
尼基 放弃吧 她不在意你 她只是在利用你们
Nikki, give it up, she doesn’t care about you! She just uses people!
不要听他的 尼基
Don’t listen to him, Nikki!
不要担心 爱瑞德
Don’t worry Erid!
我知道 他在说谎
I know it’s not true!
呃……他没说谎 不要听他的
Uh… no, of course it’s true, just don’t listen to him!
我需要你站在我这边
I need you on MY side.
我来救你 尼基
I’ll save you, Nikki!
开火
FIRE!
噢 天啊 谁来阻止孩子们 帮我灭火
OH GOD! SOMEONE STOP-DROP-AND-ROLL ME!

Oopsie…
内瑞斯:你真是逊毙了 哈里森
Nerris: >You suck, Harrison!<
〔东西破碎的声音〕
*Slo-mo shattering*
这一点都不酷
This is decidedly un-cool.
我同意 谁来帮我灭下火
I AGREE! SOMEONE PUT ME OUT!
〔车子鸣笛的声音〕
*Car honking*
啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊
AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!
〔脚铐链发出哔哔的声音〕
*Anklet tracker beeping*
是不是有人说……
Did somebody say….
卡梅伦 坎贝尔
Cameron Campbell?
额……不是……
Umm… no…?
坎贝尔先生 你救我了一命
Mr. Campbell?! You saved me!
不错 我当然看到了你 也很清楚开车撞你是最好的做法
…YES! I definitely saw you and was fully aware hitting you with my car would be the best course of action!
不好意思先生 不要在意露营目前的状况
Please, excuse the condition of the camp, sir.
有点没掌控住局面 但我们可以补救的 我发誓
Things got a little out of hand, but we can fix it, I swear!
哈哈哈 又是这种“抢露营和把辅导员绑在旗杆上”的日常游戏
Hahaha, the old “Taking-over-the-camp-from-the-counselors-and tying-them-to-the-flagpole” routine!
〔叹气〕……我记得当初我第一次这样干的时候
*Sigh* …I remember my first time.
〔哼小曲〕
*Humming*
马克斯:嘿 坎贝尔老兄
Max:>Hey Cam!<
你没看到这个辅导员很糟糕吗 他需要被好好教训一番
Can’t you see this guy is a terrible counselor and he needs to be dealt with?
嗯?
Eh?
噢 不好意思孩子们 我还有别的事要干呢
Oh, sorry kids, I’ve got other things to deal with.
我要去打扑克牌了
Campbell’s got a poker game to get to!
就不跟你们说太多了 但如果我赢了 我可能会成为泰国的首相呢
I’m not gonna give too many details, but let’s just say if I win, I could end up being the Prime Minister of Thailand!
但我们的革命怎么办
But our revolution!
这是很严肃的事
This is serious!
我们要革命 我们要改变
We’re leading a charge to make a difference!
我们代表正义
We are the 99%!
这是我从电视上学来的
I saw it on TV!
噢 你们这些孩子啊 不错的梦想啊
Oh, you kids and your dreams!
充满希望和无知
So full of hope and ignorace!
总有一天 你们将知道不管你认为你的事业有多正义
Someday, you’ll learn that no matter how righteous you think you’re cause is,
总有势力更大的人能打压你
There’s always someone bigger to keep you down!
那天就是现在 那个人就是我
…And that day is today, and that someone is me.
所以呢
…Say what now?
好好干孩子们
Make it shine now, kids!
我得缩减预算 所以这些牙刷你们留着待会用吧
I had to cut costs on provisions, so you’ll be using those toothbrushes later!
〔格温惊呆了〕
*Gwen is now in shock*
额 我感觉好没用啊
Whelp, I feel like that was futile.
抱歉 马克斯
Sorry, Max.
没关系
It’s alright.
我觉得这全都是尼尔的错
I think we know this is all Neil’s fault.
是的 经验证明 永远不要去改变什么
Yep, lesson learned. Never try to change anything, ever.
〔摔倒声〕
*THUD*

Ow.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

露营的孩子们不愿干活,于是掀起了一场革命,虽然最后失败了。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

[B]hugue

审核员

L

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O05M2Vcdt28

相关推荐