ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

冷静 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

冷静

事物变得混乱总有那么多的理由 放弃一件事去做另一件
There are so many reasons to be frantic, to run from one thing to another
惶惶不可终日
to be pumped high with anxiety and dread.
然而,正如我们心中所想,去和我们平时忽略的狂躁来一个偶然的约会在我们心中
And yet – as we know in our hearts – it is even more of a priority to keep an occasional
更有优先权似的
appointment with someone we neglect in our normal frenzy.
这是一个更深,更安静的我们
A deeper, quieter part of ourselves.
在黑夜中,在摩托车上,我们更容易想起这个疯狂的自己
We have intimations of it at night, on the motorway.
或者在灰蒙蒙的天色将亮未亮之时
Or in the grey stillness of the early morning.
这看起来给我们带来了很多的麻烦,或者说烦恼
It seems everything we do matters so much
但是,保持清醒,我们需要这些不同的有点令人羞耻的信息
but, to stay sane, we need to hear a different, more humbling message:
当我们离得足够远的时候再看我们做的每一件事的时候,它们确实并没有太多的耻辱感
That everything we do and are is in truth meaningless – when considered from a sufficient distance.
从永恒的石头的角度看
From the perspective of the timeless stones
不断咆哮的大海,广袤的天穹
the relentless, pounding seas – the infinite heavens
在这里,你可以看见金星和木星在昏黄的天空 当黄昏慢慢来临
From here, you can see Venus and Jupiter in the darkening sky. When dusk deepens you can
你可以看到遥远的恒星,毕宿五,仙女座 ,白羊座 和十亿人的渺小
see distant stars – Aldebaran, Andromeda, Aries and the suggestion of a billion others
超出了你的视野
beyond the weakness of your field of vision.
总是倾向于夸大和恐慌的我们,应该反省我们自身其实完全不重要
To counter our tendencies to exaggerate and panic, we need to meditate on our utter insignificance
相比于漫长的时间和空间
when measured against aeons of time and space.
即使是在我们的星球上,也有很多奇怪的,令人惊奇的,
Even on our own planet, there is so much that is strange, wondrous, ‘other’
和我们认知的完全不同的世界
and completely indifferent to us.
在Cambodia kratie有一个叫roka kandal的乡村
This is the village of Roka Kandal, near Kratie in Cambodia.
大约住着500户人家
Roughly 500 families live here.
大约800个孩子去当地的学校
About 800 kids go to the local school.
男孩们玩叫Mayor khamin的游戏,他们在一个瓶子底放一部分沙子,然后用弹弓射瓶子
The boys play May Khamin – they put a bottle in a box in the sand, and shoot elastic bands at it
如果你射中了瓶底,你就是最牛的人
If you hit the bottle, you’re the boss.
这个村子里的大多数人是农民。想放松的话,他们会去打bonles或者去当地的电影院
Most of the villagers are farmers. To relax, they play boules, or go to the local cinema.
他们不知道关于你的任何事,你的悲伤,你的抱怨,
They don’t know anything about you; your sorrows, the gossip about you, the dilemmas
你职场上的困境
of your career…
相应的,直到现在,你也不知道他们的任何事
and you, till now, knew nothing about them.
我们想了太多别人的想法。我们一直弄不清楚:我是谁,我要做什么
We exist too much in the minds of others. We are perpetual over-dramatizers of who we are and what we do.
我们应该学会张开我们读者的意识
We should learn to develop a readier awareness
对我们漂亮的温柔的地方有一个广阔的设计
of our beautifully miniscule place in the wider scheme of things
去从一直困扰我们的不安中解放我们
to free ourselves from our constant debilitating anxieties
给我们不安的生活和不太有信心的生活带来一点小小的希望
to bring a little perspective back to our needlessly tense and preciously brief lives.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK-dmKLFGnw

相关推荐