ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

加州摩托车冒险之旅 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

加州摩托车冒险之旅

CALIFORNIA MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURE! | (WILDFLOWER SUPER BLOOM)

你知道为什么这是我们最好的旅行吗
You know why this is the best trip for us?
– 为什么?- 因为我要
Why? Because I got to get here on a
骑摩托车到那儿 现在你可以和
motorcycle, and now you get to play with
– 花一起玩了- 没错
flowers. True
女士们 先生们 早上好
Good morning ladies and gentlemen.
欢迎回来 今天是个重要的日子
Welcome back. Today is a big day.
我超兴奋 因为终于在
I’m super stoked because finally after like
拥有了我的摩托车的八个月后
eight months of owning my bike, I’ve got
我收拾好了一切 而且卡莉和我
it all packed up, and Carrie and I are
就要跳上我的摩托车
going to hop on my motorcycle and
前往荒野
head off into the wilderness. So it’s
那里会特别的美 据说
going to be beautiful; supposedly there’s
有野花正在那儿疯长
crazy wild flower blooms being out
我很兴奋 迫不及待的
there, and I am frothing. I cannot wait to
去骑行 让我正式地给你们介绍
get riding. Let me properly introduce you
我的摩托车 我不知道是否
guys to my motorcycle. I don’t know if
你见过亚历山大大帝的战马了吗?
you’ve met Bucephalus yet?
它是台2013年的宝马F800GS
It’s a 2013 BMW F800GS.
车筐在那 我也装了
Panniers on there; I also put
一个旅行冒险用的挡风玻璃
an adventure touring windscreen.
我给这车命名为亚历山大大帝的战马
I named this bike Bucephalus
因为亚历山大大帝的战马
because Bucephalus
是值得信赖的马 它带着
was the trusty horse who took
亚历山大大帝 从马其顿一直到
Alexander the Great from Macedonia, all
印度 我觉得它是一个
the way to India. I feel like it’s a
合适的名字 尽管我不是伟大的亚历山大大帝
fitting name, although I’m not Alexander
我想要一匹可信赖的骏马
the Great. I want a trusty steed that
能带我去远方 你准备好了吗?
will take me far and wide. You ready?
我准备好了另外我也会有个旅行
I am ready and I also have a tip for
作为摩托车后座的女士的旅行
ladies that are riding on the back of
把你的头发绑上因为
a bike…. put your hair in a braid because
如果你不这么做 你的头发将会彻底
if you don’t, your hair will be completely
打结……长发怪骑行者
knotted….Dreadlock biker.
在加州我最喜欢的事情之一
One of my favorite things about
尤其是南加州
California, especially Southern California
那就是……你可能不知道它
is that….. you might not know it,
只是一个荒野
but there’s a kind of wilderness and
那就是我们要去看的
that’s what we’re headed to go see. We’re
我们要去的地方叫做
going to be going to a place called the
Carrizo 平原 那是最新
Carrizo Plains, which is the last
加州大草原未被开发
remaining stretch of undeveloped
的延伸
California grasslands.
我们会沿着
To get there we’re
33号公路到那里
going to be riding the highway 33, which
从加州海镇过去
goes out behind Ojai, California.
33号公路被普遍认为是
Highway 33 is widely regarded as one of
加州最好的摩托车道路之一
the best motorcycle roads in California.
话虽如此 我们走吧
That being said ….let’s go.
大概已经在车上行驶
Probably been on the bike now
一个小时或者一个半小时了
for what, an hour and a half?
我们在哪 宝贝
Where are we, Baby?
我们在奥海镇
We are in Ojai,
奥海镇山谷 其实
the Ojai Valley, in fact.
这里视野极好
The view is gorgeous.
太美了
It’s so beautiful.
这整个旅程太棒了
This whole ride was amazing.
那里就是我们
That’s what we’re about
现在要去的地方
to go down right now.
佳得乐 香蕉 好 我们
Gatorade, banana. All right, we are in
现在在奥海镇 我两个最喜欢的东西
Ojai now. My two favorite things:
– 第一(女友)和第二 (摩托车)!- 没错!
Number 1 and number 2. That’s right.
你怀念奥海镇吗
Do you miss Ojai?
我爱奥海镇
I love Ojai.
这像……我们第一个小地点……我们第一个
This was like our first little spot…our first
在一起的冒险就在这儿 这是我们
adventure together was here. This is our
第一次大冒险 耶 我们
first big adventure. Yeah. We still
还有两个半小时才能到达
have two and a half hours to get to
我们要去的地方 但是我们将会
where we’re going, but we’re going to
沿着马里科帕公路骑行 我们
follow the Maricopa Highway. We’re
将会越来越往上 并且一会
going to be going up and over, and then
我们会进入一个小镇子叫
we get into a little town called
新卡雅马
New Cuyama,
我们跳上这条脏兮兮的路
and we hop onto this dirt road,
带我们进入胡安·巴勃罗·卡里索平原
which takes us into the Carrizo Plains.
这就是这个游戏的计划
That’s the game plan.
我们还有好长的路要骑
We still have a lot of riding
所以我们不能
to do, so we’re not going
太磨蹭 我们走吧!
to dilly-dally too much. Let’s go.
我们有一些美丽的
We have some beautiful riding
长途骑行在我们前方
out in front of us.
它仅仅是弯弯曲曲的路
It’s just been twisty roads
并且有绝对华丽的风景
and absolutely gorgeous scenery.
还有这些美丽的野花
Also have all these incredible wildflowers
到处都是 这里的味道真好闻
everywhere. It smells so nice out here.
让我们现在靠边停车 很快地看一看
Let’s just pull over and take a look at
这些风景 太漂亮了
this view real quick. It’s so pretty.
我们做到了 我们在顶端
We made it. We are at the top of
在33号公路 马里科帕公路的顶端
Highway 33, the Maricopa Highway.
我们一直开到这儿
We ripped all the way up here
沿着这条山脊线
along this ridgeline.
然后我们就到这儿了
And here we are.
好吧 伙计们 我们刚刚到这儿
All right you guys. We have just arrived.
沥青路快到头了
The asphalt is about to end.
铺好的路就要到头了
The paved road is about to end, and we’re
我们要上一段土路了
about to start on to some dirt.
基本上 胡安·巴勃罗·卡里索平原是最后
Basically, the Carrizo Plains is the last
没被加州开发的草原
undeveloped section of California
它有50英里长
grassland. It’s 50 miles long, and it’s
主要是个干枯的湖
basically a dried-up lake. At the
Carrizo 平原的最北部
very northern section of the Carrizo
有一小部分
Plains, you have this
美丽的草原
beautiful little section of grasslands.
现在到处是野花
It’s full of wild flowers right now.
先说重要的事 我们要找到一个
First things first, we’re going to find a
地方来扎营 我们得上其中
place to camp. We’re going to pull off on
一条小土路
one of these little dirt roads and
沿着它走 看看我们能否找到一个
follow it up and see if we can’t find a
很酷的露营地来让我们度过
cool little campground to call our own
今晚
for tonight.
好……这就是家了 卡莉
All right, well….this is home, Carrie.
现在我们卸下所有的东西
Now we’ve got to unload all of our stuff.
到了扎帐篷的时侯了 以便我们可以睡
it’s time to make the tent so that we sleep
在帐篷里 准备好了吗 卡莉?
in the tent. Are you ready, Carrie?
准备好 我们走吧
Ready. Let’s go.
塞了这么多东西 这太疯狂了
It’s crazy how much stuff you can jam into
你知道的 看
these panniers, you know. Look, four
四公升水 一瓶葡萄酒 红葡萄酒
liters of water, bottle of wine, red wine,
显然 是马尔贝克
Malbec, obviously.
给车备用的汽油
Spare gasoline for the bike,
夹克 摩托车罩 女朋友
jacket, bike cover, girlfriend,
牛肉干 牛肉干
beef jerky. Beef jerky.
完毕
Done.
我刚在这个小山上走了走
I’m just hiking this little hill
在我们营地位置的上方
above our camp site
上个厕所
to get a shat.
哦哈哈哈哈 简直疯了
Ohhhhh. This is insane.
我只想和各位交流一下
I just want to communicate to you guys
我对此有多开心和兴奋
how happy and excited I am about this.
我曾经第一次发视频到YouTube是
First video I ever made for YouTube was
我骑自行车从
me riding my bicycle basically from the
法国的大西洋海岸上到
Atlantic coast of France over to the
地中海海岸 然后穿回西班牙
Mediterranean coast and back through
骑自行车骑了1500公里
Spain. 1,500 kilometers on a push bike,
在沿途露营 你知道我在
camping along the way. You know I saw
2013年一个冒险杂志上
this motorcycle on the cover of an
看到这连摩托车时 我当时就知道
adventure magazine in 2013, and I knew
第一眼看到它就觉得
right when I saw it that that was the
它是我的车 并且在最近的三年里
bike for me, and the last three years
我真的把每分钱
I’ve honestly just been putting
都存在一个存钱罐儿里 直到我能
pennies in a piggy bank until I was in a
买下这辆车
position where I could buy this bike.
事实上 我和我的女朋友在这
The fact that I’m here with my girlfriend
还有我的摩托车 被自然环绕着
and my motorcycle, surrounded by nature
这对我来说就像是世界上
is like the best feeling in the world
最好的感觉 我很开心我们
for me right now. I’m glad that we
也能带各位来这儿
could take you guys out here too.
马尔科 老兄 我们想你 一旦你修理好了
Marko, dude, we miss you. Once you get your
摩托车 一旦你修理好了你的
bike all sorted; once you get your
摩托车 你也
motorcycle situation sorted out, you will
将会在这儿 兄弟 是的
be here too, Bro. Yep.
我刚看到
I’m just watching
你滔滔不绝的谈论即将的生活
you gush over life right now,
而且我很喜欢这样
and I like it.
你在做什么
What’re you doing?
生火
Making a fire.
世界上我最喜欢的味道
My favorite smell in the world.
开始了……水烧开了
It’s happening ….. water is boiling,
并且一会我们要吃饭了
and then we will be eating
泰式炒河粉和圣菲达风格的米饭
Pad Thai and Santa Fe style rice with
配鸡肉 好有食欲 宝贝
chicken. Getting an appetite, Baby,
因为到了吃饭的时候
because it’s time to eat.
今天过得真开心
Today has been so much fun.
这对我和卡莉来说是崭新的
It’s been new for me and for Carrie.
这是我们俩从来没做过
It’s something that neither of us
的事情 我们已经一起骑了
has ever done. We’ve ridden around
很多路 但是我们
together a lot on the bike, but we’ve
从没把扎营所需的东西
never properly loaded it up with all of
好好地打包带上 并且
the stuff that you need for camping and
开始一个即兴的冒险
gone on a spontaneous adventure.
我认为生活里最好的事情之一
I think one of the best things in life
是即兴的冒险并且自然在
is spontaneous adventures and nature in
我看来 像在外面睡觉
my opinion, being outside sleeping under
在星空下像被全部治愈 对于
the stars is like a cure-all for
每一件事和可能脱离生活的任何事
everything and anything that might be
我不知道 它好像是
off in life. I don’t know. It’s just been
是真的 真的是令人愉快的一天
a really, really enjoyable day.
你呢? 宝贝
What about you, Baby?
我非常喜欢! 我非常喜欢此刻
I’m loving it. I love this moment
你知道的 在我们刚吃过饭后
right now, you know, after we just ate and
就这样呆着
just chilling.
月亮升起简直不可思议
And that moon rise was incredible.
那真令人惊奇 艾利克斯
That was so amazing. Alex was
说 “那亮光是什么?
like, “What is that that bright light
在山后的亮光?” 然后
behind the mountain?” And then fifteen
15分钟之后 我们观看着
minutes later, we are watching the
月亮升起 这真让人难以置信
moon rise. It was incredible.
当然要煮一些水做咖啡
Boiling some water for coffee, of course.
一些法式咖啡 特烈
Some French press coffee? Super strong.
这一晚上我们挺过来了 我希望
We survived the night, and I hope that
各位能喜欢这个视频
you guys and girls enjoyed this video.
我们非常喜欢制作这个短片 我觉得
We definitely enjoyed making it, and I think
这就是我们想要继续做的
that this is a type of video and a type
一种视频 一种冒险
of adventure that we want to
因此 如果你们喜欢
continue doing… so if you guys enjoyed
这短片 你知道该做什么
the video, you know what to do give it a
点赞 和朋友们分享一下
thumbs -up, share with your friends, drop
写几句评论 我真想看到你的评论
a comment. I’d love to see your comments
如果你没有关注
down there, and if you haven’t subscribed
一定要关注哦 如果
already make sure you subscribe. Also if
如果你没有关注卡莉
you’re not subscribed to Carrie, make sure
一定要去她的频道看看 加关注
you head over to her channel. Give it a
她很棒! 同时
sub; she’s awesome. And in the meantime,
记住保持好奇心 继续探险
remember to stay curious, keep exploring
我们路上见
and we’ll see you on the road after we
喝完这杯咖啡 吃完早饭
finish this cup of coffee, eat our oatmeal,
拆掉我们的帐篷 装上车
break down that tent, pack it all onto
跳上摩托车上之后
the bike, and hop on the motorcycle.
谢谢!
Cheers.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一个和女朋友骑摩托车旅行冒险的小伙录制的视频。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

河狸

审核员

瞌睡虫儿

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBr_3UWobHs

相关推荐