未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)

单元9:谈判

Business Result Upper Intermediate unit 9 Employees

商业结果中高级
Business Result Upper-intermediate
第九单元:谈判
Unit 9:A negotiation
萨比娜·科尔贝克是Save It公司的领导,该信息技术公司和QPG签订合同
Sabina Colbeck is the head of Save It and IT firm that has been contracted by QPG
负责更新网站 构建一个新的内联网
to update their website and build them a new intranet.
她正在和马特进行一个电话会议
She is having a video conference with Matt,
马特是QPG公司信息技术部门的领导
the head of IT at QPG.
他们马上就要结束这次会议了
They are reaching the end of their meeting.
好了 还有其他事情吗?
Ok, so is that everything?
差不多了 只剩一件我的经济主管提出的事情
Nearly, there’s just one thing left which has come to me from my finance director.
嗯 是什么呢?
Oh, yes?
你们上个月的发票——给网站项目增加了费用
Your invoice of last month——there’s a supplementary charge for the website.
是这样的吗?
That’s right?
你是在说关于营销页面的额外开支吗?
Are you talking about the extra costs for the marketing pages?
是的 为什么这项工作的费用也纳入主要费用中?
Yes, why is that work included as part of the main cost?
因为自我们签订合同之际 百分之七十的费用
Well, because when we drew up the contract, seventy percent of the fee
用于互联网支出 因为这是一项相当复杂的工程
was for the internet costs, as it was going to be a much more complex project.
但是你们市场部提出了许多修改和补充
But your marketing department has requested many changes and additions,
那本不属于本合同的内容
which weren’t part of the agreement.
但是合同里有一条规定了额外的事项
But there’s a clause in the contract which covers additional work.
嗯 它里边说任何额外的工作将额外收取约定之外的费用
Well, it says any additional work will be charged over and above the agreed fee.
是的 我知道你说的这一条 但是它也说
Yes, I know the clause you mean, but it also says that
任何费用都需要双方同意
any fee for this kind of work must be agreed by both parties.
但当你们市场部的工作人员发邮件告知我他们的请求的时候
But when your marketing people emailed me with their requests,
我立马和你核对过了
I checked with you at the time.
但只是些实际的改变
But only the actual changes.
所以你的意思是我们应该和你们重商这个价格?
So you’re saying we should have renegotiated on this price?
我的意思是我们不应该讨论任何的附加费用
I’m saying we should have discussed any additional fees.
我不知道这部分工作是需要单独支付的
I wasn’t aware that this part of the job was going to be costed separately.
看着 我认为我们可以解决这件事情
Look, I’m sure we can resolve this.
那这项费用算在互联网支出里面 你认为怎么样?
How would you feel about including this cost in the internet costs?
因为这项工程实际上比我们预期的更容易的多
Because that side of the project has in fact been easier than any of us expected.
但是它们是两个不同的工作 我不认为我们应该把它们看作同一件事情
But they are two different jobs, I don’t think we can talk about them as the same thing.
事实上 网站比我们原来计划的项目要多的多
The fact is that website has become a much bigger project than we originally agreed on.
因此 我很抱歉 但是我们不能同意这样做
So, I’m sorry but we can’t agree to that.
这也有关于逾期费的问题
There is also an issue of the late fee.
两个项目都超时了 在合同里有一条是针对这个的
Both projects have run over time and there’s a clause in the contract for this.
对 但是马特 别这样 因特网已经就绪了
Yes, but Matt come on, the internet is ready.
我们这依旧有或多或少的小故障
More or less, we still have some glitches.
好吧 网站延时是因为销售的关系
Well, the website is only delayed because of marketing.
看着 你主要担心些什么?
Look, what are your main concerns here?
是这次的日期还是上一次的发票?
The dates for this or just the amount of the last invoice?
两者都有 萨比娜 我们的人给我很大的压力
Well, both… Sabina, I wonder a lot of pressure from my people
他们想知道为什么会出现了这么多次延期 现在还产生了一些额外的费用
asking why there are so many delays and now there are additional costs.
好的 马特 我们一起来看一下是否可以解决这个问题
Ok Matt, let’s see if we can work this out.
我想确认一下 我是否正确地理解了你的意思
I want to check I understand you correctly first.
所以 你主要关心的是 在延期的情况下为什么会有额外的花费
So, your main concern is the existence of additional costs when there are delays,
并且你的人给你很大的压力
and the fact that people are putting you under pressure.
是这样的吗?
Is that right?
就是这样
That’s it.
我认为我们或许可以解决这个问题
Ok, well… I think we may be able to resolve this.
关于这次的费用 我也许能解决一部分
I can probably work something out, regarding the fees on this occasion.
但是我主要担心的是 我不想在以后让自己处于这样的境地
But my main concern is that I don’t want to find myself in a position in the future
当我做了额外的工作时 却不能从其它部门获得报酬
where I don’t get paid for additional work requested by other departments.
这样说的通吗?
Does that make sense?
当然
Sure.
在那种情况下我建议这样
In which case what I propose is this.
首先 让我们取消这个月的额外费用
First, let’s forget the additional fee for this month.
作为回报 这次你们愿意降低一些延期费用吗?
In return, Would you agree to dropping any late fees this time?
我觉得可以
I think that would be ok.
虽然我依旧担心延期问题
I’m still concerned about the delays though.
我完全理解
Absolutely I quite understand.
因此 我第二部分的建议是关于延期的
So, the second part of my propose relates to the delays.
显然 到目前为止我没有办法处理延期问题
Now obviously, there’s nothing I can do about delays so far,
正如我说的那样 这些问题是我们双方造成的
and as I say I think these have come from both sides.
当销售对我提出更多的改变和要求时
The problem has been more to do with a communication between us
主要的问题是我们之间的交流问题
when marketing have approached me with more changes and requests.
这样说公平吗?
Does that sound fair?
是的 我们要在额外费用和时间上 对你们做出更清晰的估算
Yes, I simply need a clearer estimates from you in terms of additional costs and times involved.
好的 所以我建议以后我们还是把它弄清楚
Ok, so in future I suggest we make it clear
如果主要工作有较大变化时 我们是需要讨论的
that if there are any further changes in major work, we need to talk.
这样你就可以了解最新进展情况
That way you will be up to date on progress
当产生费用时 你也不会感到惊讶和不快
and you won’t be receiving any nasty surprises when the invoice arrives.
同时 我也不必担心额外的工作没有报酬
At the same time, I won’t be worried about putting in additional work for free.
这听起来……还不错
That sounds… good I think.
还有一件事 我认为我们达成共识的额外工作和时间
One thing, I think any agreements we make for additional work and time
应该书面确定
should also be confirmed in writing.
真是明智的想法
That’s the really sensible idea.
我需要尽量将我所有的时间都花在这个项目上
I need to spend as much time on this project myself as I can.
那么 你们愿意负责起草这些协议吗?
So, would you be prepared to take on the responsibility for drafting these agreements?
当然 我认为可以
Sure, I prefer it that way myself.
很好!
Great!
所以 清楚的是 我们同意你把替换发票拿给我们
So, just to be clear, we’ve agreed that you will send me the replacement invoice
接着你们取消额外的费用并不必交延期金
taking off the additional charges and that I’ll forget about the late fees.
我们也同意 当你需要做任何影响进程和增加费用的额外工作时
And we’ve also agreed that in future you will approach me as soon as you’ve been asked to do anything extra
我们都会提前告诉你
which will affect progress and additional costs.
在讨论之后 你负责起草确认书
And that you will draft confirmations following any discussions.
很好!
Great!
这样简捷多了
That makes life easier.
我也会以书面形式确认这份协议
I’ll confirm this agreement in writing too.
事实上 马特 现在我们需要和你谈谈
Actually Matt, now we’ve got that out of the way I need to speak to you
因为市场营销刚刚告诉我 他们希望对客户页面做出改变
because marketing have just told me, they want changes made to the customers pages.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本单元讲解了一个商业上对进度、费用等问题进行谈判的实例。

听录译者

IllUSION

翻译译者

林邑

审核员

DY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FcNqqVoy40

相关推荐