ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

单元12 总结报告 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

单元12 总结报告

Business Result Upper Intermediate unit 12 Change

商业结果
Business Result
中高级
Upper-intermediate
单元12:总结报告
Unit 12 | Concluding a presentation
“还要评估他们的……”特里萨·雷耶斯是一个市场研究员
“also to assess their…” Trisha Reyes is a market researcher.
她即将结束对考茨电力集团的业务陈述
She is coming to the end of her presentations to “Courts Power Group”.
这个陈述是关于她对顾客的研究报告
about her research into their customers.
这些都是调查的重要结果
So those are the key results of the survey.
我希望你们能有效地使用它们
I hope you will be able to use them effectively.
好了 我的陈述即将结束
Well, I’ve come to the end of my presentation.
我的主要目的就是给你们一个全面的背景概述
My aim was to give you a good overview of the background,
这次调查的方法和结果
the approach and the results of the survey.
我们从数字上就可以看到这个研究有多深远了
We have seen how far-reaching the research is in terms of numbers.
我们的大样本给了我们非常准确和具体的数据
Our large sample size has given us very accurate and specific data.
我们也看到了全球受访者给予的反馈中比较常规的观点
We have also looked at the more general in global feedback that the respondents gave,
表明这些结果可能会对您的公司产生一些重要的后果
which show that there may be some important ramifications for your company.
正如我之前所说的
As I said before,
你可以在讲义中更详细地看到这一点
you can study this in further detail in your handouts
如果你们有进一步的问题 发邮件给我 我很乐于解答
and I’d be happy for you to email me any further questions.
非常感谢你们的聆听
So thank you very much for listening
如果你们现在想问我任何问题
and if you’d like to ask me any questions now,
我都乐意试着回答
then I’d be happy to try and answer them.
我有个问题
I have a question.
作为客户服务经理
As customer service manager,
这些结果与我负责的客户息息相关
these results are particularly relevant to the people I’m in charge of.
所以 我想问一下
So, I’d like to ask.
在此之前 您向我们展示了一些客户反馈
Earlier you showed us some of the customer feedback
谈谈他们对我们的呼叫中心的体验感受
about their experience of dealing with our call center.
所有的反馈似乎都是消极的
All the feedback seemed universally negative.
难道没有任何反馈是正面的吗?
So am I right in thinking that none of the feedback was positive?
如果是这样的话 我觉得有点难以相信
If that’s the case, I find it somewhat difficult to believe
因为有一些参与者是给出了积极分数的
as there were positive scores from some participants,
但奇怪的是没有正面评论
but no positive comments.
我可以确认下我是否正确理解了你的问题吗?
Can I check if I’ve understood you properly?
你的意思是我为什么没有提出任何积极的评论
You mean why I didn’t put any positive comments
关于网站上的客户反馈?
on the customer feedback on the site?
是的 肯定有一些积极的评论
Yes, surely there were some positive comments.
当然 这是一个很好的问题
Of course, it’s a good question.
我可以理解你为什么如此关注这个问题
I can understand how this is a concern for you.
让我来解释一下
Let me explain.
正如我之前所说的 我只是提出主要的发现
As I said before, I was only presenting the main findings.
完整的细节在你的报告中
The full details are in your report,
关于呼叫中心的反馈
with regard to the feedback on the call center.
不过 恐怕这些回应大都是消极的或是中立的
However, I’m afraid the responses were either negative or quite neutral.
你没有报告任何中立的评论
You didn’t report any of the neutral comments.
你说得很对 我没有报告任何中立的评论
You’re quite right. I didn’t report any of the neutral comments,
但我的目的是给你们一个调查结果的概述
but my aim was to give you an overview of the findings,
而不是深入每一个细节
not to go into every single detail.
但我的评论是代表大多数的
But my comments are representative of the majority,
尽管我承认没有说出所有的结果
though I accept don’t tell the whole story.
这样解释可以吗?
Does that make sense?
我想是的 谢谢
I guess so, thanks.
那么也许我可以在这里说一下 帕特丽夏的简要介绍
Well, perhaps I can say here that my brief to Patricia
是给我们一个总结 而不是完整的报告
was to give us a summary, not the full report.
所以对于研究结果的呈现方式
So perhaps I can take some responsibility
或许我要承担一些责任
for the way the findings were presented.
现在 我也想问一个问题
Now, I’d also like to ask a question.
恩 那就是 既然进行了调查
Emm, and that is, having carried out the survey.
你认为有没有什么问题是
Do you think there are any questions
我们应该纳入调查的 但却没有纳入的?
that we should have included as part of the survey, but didn’t?
尽管你可能会推荐一个后续调查
Though perhaps you’d recommend a follow-up survey.
先让我谈谈关于你另一个调查的问题吧
Let me deal with your question first about another survey.
我想我们是会推荐另一项调查的
I think we would always recommend another survey,
但这是在你们根据第一次调查的结果采取行动之后
but only after you’ve implemented action based on the results of the first survey.
这样你们才可以监控 变化是否有作用
That way you can monitor, whether the changes were effective.
但我们可能
But we’re probably
会谈大概一年半到两年
talking about after about 18 months to two years.
至于你的问题 我们是否应该提出另一个问题呢?
Now as for your question about, whether we should have asked another question?
我会说不 我认为这里的调查结果是相当确定的
I’d say no. I think the findings here are fairly conclusive.
无论如何 对于这种类型的研究
Anyway, there is the danger of generating too much data
产生太多数据也不好
with this type of research.
—我知道了—还有问题吗?
-I see.-Anyone else?
好的 既然这样 非常感谢你们的倾听
Well in that case, thank you very much for listening.
如果你们还有其他问题
If you had any further questions,
随时与我联系
feel free to contact me anytime.
我的联系方式在你们手中的副本的第一页
My contact details are on the first page of your repeat.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

商业中,如何做出总结报告,这是一个很好的实例。

听录译者

林邑

翻译译者

林邑

审核员

审核MF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkoVFU_kvMc

相关推荐