ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

Participating in meetings 1 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

Participating in meetings 1

Business English B1 - B2: Participating in meetings 1

[音乐]
[Music]
第六单元 参加会议(1)
Unit 6 | Participating in a meeting(1)
课程电力集团是一家英国的能源公司
Course Power Group is an energy company based in the UK.
这是公司的总经理-马库斯
Macus–the managing director,
他想要开会讨论公司的销售业绩
wants to discuss the company’s sales figures.
正与财务经理—玛雅
He is meeting Maya–the finance director,
销售市场经理-大卫
David–the sales and marketing director,
客服总监-安娜在开会
and Anna–a customer services director.
现在你们都应该知道我为什么开这个会了吧
Now you all know why I’ve called this meeting.
嗯……本区的销售额一直在下降
Uhh…sales figures for our region are down
我们必须要尽快解决这个问题
need to address as soon as we can.
首先 我想请玛雅为我们详细介绍一下销售业绩的情况
So I’d like to start by asking Maya to talk us through the figures.
玛雅 可以吗?
Ok, Maya?
好的
Fine.
接下来 让我们一起研究一下我们的销售产品
And then we can take a look at the products were offering
和我们的竞争对手做一下对比
and compare them with the competition.
玛雅 现在话语权交给你
So Maya, over to you.
谢谢你 马库斯
Thanks, Macus.
好的 我准备了一些资料
Well, I’ve prepared some handouts
上面展示我们的销售情况
to show you how the figures looking.
你们看一下这是本年迄今的销售情况
If we look at sales year-to-date…
因此 我认为为了不超出今年的预算
So, in order to make budget this year, we will, in my opionion,
我们必须得着手削减开支
have to start some cost-saving measures.
什么意思?
What do you mean by that?
是要裁员吗?
Redundancies?
也有可能
That’s one possiblility.
我不同意你的观点 公司现在需要大量的劳动力
I can’t agree with you there, we need a strong workforce.
好的 谢谢你 玛雅
Okay, thanks, Maya.
看来 削减开支是需要三思的
Look, cost-cutting is something that we need to think about.
但我们也要阻止销售额的下降
But we also need to stop the downturn in sales
夺回市场份额
and regain market share.
那么大卫 可以请你说一下你的看法吗?
So can I bring you in here, David?
有什么建议吗?
Any comments?
好 我们很难找到问题所在
Well, it’s hard to know what the problem is.
我们的产品一直很有竞争力
Our products are competitive.
所以…他们很难竞争得过我们咯
So…they not getting better offers from the competition.
我不这么认为
I don’t think so.
不如现在让我给大家讲一下公司产品的情况
How about I talk you through our offers of the moment.
我也准备了一些资料
I’ve prepared some handouts.
好的 继续 注重细节 是好事
Yes, go ahead, it would be good to look at the details.
好的 谢谢你 大卫 这些都是很有价值的资料
Okay, thanks, David, that was all useful information.
那么安娜 可以请你讲一讲吗
So Anna, can we turn to you now?
你认为是什么导致了业绩的下滑?
Do you have any idea why this downturn is happening?
好 本区的顾客在不断流失 这是一个不争的事实
Well, it’s true we are seeing a decreasing customer in our region.
在近两周内
There are also be an increasing customers cancelling
许多顾客还要取消与我们续约
new contracts within forteen days.
所以……
So…
但你知道为什么吗?
But do you know why?
顾客有说为什么不喜欢我们的产品吗?
Do the customers say why they don’t like our offers.
我个人认为这才是关键点
I personally feel that this is a vital information.
我的意思是……
I mean…
如果我的提议能够得以实现
If I can finish what I was saying,
我建议我们应该回顾一下客户账户的交易过程
I’d like to suggest we review our customer account procedures
从第一个合同
from first contact
到售后保障
to after-sales care.
这或许是个好主意
It perhaps would be a good idea to start with that
我们可以尝试一下 然后看销售额是否有增长
and see if the sales figures improve.
谢谢你 安娜
Thanks, Anna.
你们两个怎么看呢?
What do you two think about?
我能再提一个建议吗?
Can I make another suggestion?
我认为我们需要站在消费者的立场上
I think we need to see the whole picture
看到全局
from the customers point view.
或许需要建立一个客户服务中心
A customer service, perhaps.
但那是一个大工程
That would be a big project,
需要组建一个项目工作组
it would need a project team
这意味着需要从其他部门调遣员工
which means taking stuff from other departments.
其实我在想可不可以雇佣外部人员
Actually, I was thinking about hiring an external researcher.
就关于公司在市场中处于何种地位
get a neutral view on our position in the market,
以及顾客对我们的评价 给我们一个客观的看法
and customers’ views on us.
哦 我喜欢这个点子 那些都是很重要的信息
Oh, I like that idea, it could be a very useful information.
不过哪个部门负责呢?
Which department pays for it though?
这个我们可以待会再讨论
We can talk about that in a minute.
你同意原则上
Do you agree in principle though
我们应该弄清问题的根源吗?
that we need to understand the cause of the problem.
是的 我非常同意
Yes, I suppose so.
很好
Good.
大卫 你可以联系一下市场研究公司吗?
David, could you look for a market research company
我们可以与他们合作
we could work with them on that.
好的
Sure.
非常好
Great.
行 那我们继续?
Well, let’s move on…shall we?

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

商务英语之参加会议

听录译者

Crayon

翻译译者

Boom

审核员

Ah~Qiu

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb6Oc1_SdJw

相关推荐