未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

霸凌 - 我们曾是朋友

Bullying - We Were Friends

–嗨 丹妮儿–噢 你们好
Hey Danielle. Oh, hey guys.
我和阿列克斯正想着 我们物理课的船模要不要用轻木来做
So Alex and I were thinking, what if we build our boat for physics out of balsa wood or something like that.
–听起来不错–好的 酷
Sounds pretty good. Okay, cool. I’ll check the buoyancies of those
–我来给木头测浮力–行
woods here. Okay.
–那你待会儿做什么?–我去写作业
So what are you doing later? Probably just homework.
你可以跟我和瑞琪去商场逛逛啊
Well you should hang out at the mall with Rachel and I.
我就不去了 有挺多作业要写的
I probably shouldn’t. I have a lot of homework to do.
–好吧 那 待会儿见–好的 拜拜
Okay, well see you later. Okay, bye.
啊 物理书忘拿了
Ah, my physics book!
你走路都不看路的嘛?
Will you watch where you are going?
–对不起 我刚才没有……–你没有什么你没有 没脑子吗?
Sorry I didn’t . . . You didn’t what, have any common sense?
–我不相信她就这样直接撞上你了–就是!真是没脑子
I can’t believe she just ran in to you. I know! What a loser.
嘿 丹妮尔 我昨晚在Pacsun见到迈克了他还在那儿工作
Hey Danielle. I was at the mall tonight and saw Mike, from Pacsun. He still works there
他还是那么可爱还记得七年级你妈给你剪的那头短发吗?
and he’s still so cute. Remember back in the 7th grade when your mom gave you that awful
那真是醉了 迈克都没认出来你是女孩打那时候起 我就叫你丹尼哥了
haircut and Mike thought that you were a guy? I started calling you Daniel instead of Danielle,
后来 你“ 丹尼大哥 ”的名号就传开了那些日子啊
which then turned into “Danny Manny”. Those were the days.
嘿 瑞吉娜 那些日子过去了 你我已经不是朋友就算在过去 我也只是
Hey Regina. Those were the days, back whenever we were friends and even then I was the brunt
–受你的取笑–听着 我知道 我们在进了高中后
of all your jokes. Listen, I know our lives have kind of taken
就很少来往 各过各的了可我还当咱们是朋友 你呢?
different directions since junior high, but I still consider us friends. Don’t you?
我不这样想 要是朋友 今天你就会让克里斯蒂闭嘴
Not the way I see it. A friend would’ve told Christy to stop being such a jerk today instead
而不是在那儿一起笑我
of just standing there and laughing at me.
我们过去是朋友
We were friends.
–她怎么了?–她在生我的气
What’s her problem? I think she’s mad at me.
–为什么?–这个嘛……
Why? Well . . .
[瑞吉娜跟朋友讲前一天晚上和丹妮儿的事]
[ Regina is telling her friends things with Danielle happened last night. ]
多米诺 我们可以坐丹妮儿那里和她讨论物理课题吗?
Domino, can we work with Danielle on our physics project?
可以 去吧
Yes you can.
接下来我们要
So here’s what we’ve got to do,
在周五前把船模完成
we have to get this done by Friday. We need to
需要买根杆子 再……
buy the rod stuff and…
–我能去趟洗手间吗?–当然
Can I go to the bathroom? Certainly.
“丹尼大哥”要去上男厕所喽
Danny Manny’s got to use the men’s room.
大哥 我见你进男厕所了 怎么? 那是你的新去处?
Hey Danny Manny, I saw you walk into the men’s room, is that your new hangout?
我听人说你要去变性啊 大哥
I heard u were gonna get a sex change Danny Manny.
丹妮儿?是你在那里吗?想聊聊吗?
Danielle? Is that you? Do you want to talk?
–我想自己一个人待着–好吧 我见好多人都在发关于你的推文
I just want to be alone. Okay. I see a lot of people tweeting about
–他们都在说些什么话啊?–长话短说 我和瑞吉娜
you. What are they talking about? Long story short, Regina and I used to be
在初中时是朋友关系可她现在跟我处处都过不去
friends back in junior high, but now, she’s just being a huge jerk.
–你试过找她谈话吗?–嗯 算是吧……在脸书上聊过
Have you tried talking about it? Yeah, kind of . . . on facebook.
–你们如果要是有当面谈过呢?–不知道 我不觉得她会愿意找我谈
What if you talked face to face? I don’t know. I don’t think she’d want to.
要是我来撮合你俩见面的话你愿意谈吗?
What if I could get you two to sit down and talk about it? Would you do it?
–我想大概吧–好的 我现在就过去找她说
I guess. Okay. I’ll go talk to her then.
嘿 大哥 我刚才在男厕见到你喽!
Hey, Danny Manny, I saw you in the men’s room earlier.
凯茜老师 您可以让丹妮儿到楼下的办公室来一趟吗?
Ms. Cathy, would you please send Danielle down to the office please?
丹妮儿 你可以去了
Danielle you can go down to the office.
哦 你好啊 丹妮儿 感谢你能来
Oh, hey Danielle. Thanks for coming. Would
–你愿意和我们一块儿坐下聊会天吗?–我跟她从初中时就有矛盾了
you be willing to sit down with us for a moment? This has been going since middle school. I
我也不认为这是您找我们见一面就能解决的事
don’t think you wanting to meet with us is going to fix anything.
其实想找你的人并非是我
Actually it’s not me that wants to meet with you.
丹妮儿 坐吧 我们需要关于这件事好好谈谈了
Danielle, just sit down. We need to talk about this.
那一天 我明白了一件事真正的朋友 她不单是陪你吃饭
I learned something that day. A true friend is more than someone who sits with you at lunch
或听懂你笑话的那个人真正的朋友 也不仅仅是陪你晚睡聊男生的那个人
or laughs at your jokes. A true friend is more than staying up late and talking about boys.
真正的朋友她更是会愿意对你承认她的错误
A true friend is someone who is willing to tell you that they’ve treated you wrong
也愿意告诉其他人她对你有错的那个人
and willing to tell others that they’ve treated you wrong too.
我想 每个人都配得上拥有一位真正的朋友
I think that everyone deserves to have a true friend.
如果有看见你的朋友被欺凌 你可以这么做
If you see a friend that is being bullied…
聆听
Listen.
鼓励
Be Encouraging.
寻求成年人的帮助
Tell an Adult.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

丹妮儿和瑞吉娜是对好朋友,可最近她们却闹出了矛盾……当朋友受到欺负的时候,我们应该怎样应对呢?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

君迁

审核员

审核团MG

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVbE79XIfO0

相关推荐