未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

手账术 - 子弹日记101: 预先计划

Bullet Journal 101: Pre-Planning

子弹日记101 预先计划
BULLET JOURNAL 101Pre-Planning
嗨 大家好 我是Boho Berry工作室的卡拉
Hi, everyone! It’s Kara here from Boho Berry.
今天非常高兴
And I am so excited today
因为将开始子弹日记栏目的第二周啦
cause I am back with week NO.2 of Bullet Journal 101.
在第二周 我们重点来讲如何预先做计划
And week NO.2, we’re gonna be focusing on pre-planning
这可以应用在你的第一本或者下一本子弹日记上面
for your first Bullet Journal or your next Bullet Journal.
但在开始之前 我真的很想感谢你们
But before we dive in, I really want to thank you all so much.
通过这个课程 我得到了很多积极的反馈
I’ve been getting so much positive feedback throughout this course.
我知道自己上星期说过这些话
I know I said this last week,
但我还是没法表达出内心的感激
but I can’t even begin to tell you how much I appreciate it
我真的很开心听到你们喜欢这个课程
and how much I love hearing back from you all that you’re enjoying the course,
还有你们对我们提到的问题
and the qustions that you are coming up with as we go as well.
再一次感谢你们
So thank you so much for that.
就像我做过的每一个系列的视频那样
And as I do with every video in the series,
我想强调一个事实
I do want to stress the fact that
我并不是子弹日记的创始人
I am not the creator of the Bullet Journal.
我十分推荐你们去子弹日记的官网
I highly highly recommend that you go check out bulletjournal.com
并看一下卡罗尔给出的建议
and check out all of writer Carroll’s advice.
他才是那个三年前发明子弹日记的人
He is the one that created the Bullet Journal over three years ago,
而且在他的官网上有很多很好的资料
and he has so much great information on the website.
如果你们还没去看过,一定一定要去看哦
If you haven’t been there, please please go check it out.
我收到很多做一个关于怎么开始子弹日记的系列的请求
I have been getting so many requests to do a getting started series.
所以我着手开始做了 也尝试着做得让你们更易理解
That’s why I’m embarking on this, trying to make it as comprehensive as possible for you all.
最终,我超推荐你们开始的时候先去看资源
But ultimately, I highly recommend you go straight to the source when you’re first starting out,
无论是学这个课程前或其他类似的系列
before you dive into this course or any similar series that’s out there.
好,说了这么多,事不宜迟,我们马上开始吧!
Alright, so with all of that being said, let’s go ahead and jump in.
我觉得这个视频可能会比其它的长
Cause I have a feeling this video might be a little bit longer than the rest,
因为我们涵盖了很多方面
cause we have a lot to cover.
今天我们说的是关于预先计划
But today we’re talking about pre-planning,
我所说的预先计划
and what I mean by pre-planning is
仅仅是坐下来然后尝试发现
simply sitting down and trying to figure out
你的子弹日记对你来说有什么用途
what you want or need your Bullet Journal to do for you.
每一本子弹日记对我们来说都是独特的
Each Bullet Journal out there is as unique as each everyone of us.
没有统一规定格式的子弹日记
There is no one size fits all Bullet Journal.
我觉得别的子弹日记也会给予很多灵感
And what I know is there’s so much inspiration out there
我认为从网络上的
and I don’t see anything wrong necessarily
其他人的作品中获得灵感没什么问题
with taking inspiration from others online.
我认为
I do think that
你的子弹日记一定要完全独一无二
your Bullet Journal is gonna be a hundred percent unique to you.
对你来说越是独一无二
And the more unique to you it is,
越能更好地为你所用
the better it’s gonna serve you.
这就是我们今天要开始说并阐明的
So that’s we’re gonna dive into today, and try to gain clarity
为了帮助你们正确的开始写子弹日记
and help you to start off on the right foot with your Bullet Journal.
在这里我建议
So I’m here to proponent that
提前准备好并头脑风暴一下 也可以做一下思维导图
being prepared and kind of brainstorming, doing some mind-mapping ahead of time,
这些都可以很好的帮你开始 并让你踏入正途
all those things are gonna help to get you started off on the right foot with your Bullet Journal.
我诚心诚意地认为
And, I wholeheartly believe that
在你开始前 了解你的子弹日记体系需要什么
it’s a great idea to get an idea what you want your system to do for you before you dive in.
所以,今天我们将从几个方面来说预先计划
So, today we’re gonna talk about a couple different aspects of pre-planning.
第一步是头脑风暴
The first is to do some brainstorming.
在头脑风暴时,你要回答这些问题
And in brainstorming, you’re basically trying to answer the question of
“你需要你的子弹日记为你做什么?”
“what do you need your Bullet Journal to do for you?”
头脑风暴的产生
While brainstorming was originally created
是为了让团体更好地产生新点子
as a method to help groups come up with new ideas.
但你自己一个人的时候也同等适用
It can be equally as helpful when you’re doing it on your own.
头脑风暴很简单
So brainstorming can be as simple as
和写一些点子在纸上一样简单
writing down a list of ideas on a page.
接下来我想给你们展示一些我以前的子弹日记
So I’m gonna show you through a few of my old Bullet Journals,
还有一些我头脑风暴的例子
and some of my different brainstorming examples.
不幸的是 我没有最初头脑风暴的清单
Unfortunately, I don’t have my very first brainstorming list,
因为它被写在了一些碎纸上,我弄丢了
cause it was done on a scrappy piece of paper that I no longer have.
不过我可以通过我的子弹日记展示几个例子给你们
But I do have quite a few examples throughout my Bullet Journals to show you.
现在我会给你们看一部分
So we’re gonna go over a few of those,
这是为了展示我所说的头脑风暴的意思
just to kind of show you what I’m talking about when I’m talking about brainstorming.
这是我第一本子弹日记,在2015年8月开始的
So this is my very first Bullet Journal that I started back in August of 2015.
你们可以看到在我翻到第一页时有个书签
You’ll see when I flip to the very first one that I have a book mark here.
这是当我在构思2016年的新的子弹日记时
This was some brainstorming I did
做的头脑风暴
when thinking about my new Bullet Journal for 2016.
这是一种类似事先头脑风暴
So this is kind of some advanced brainstorming.
不像写一份清单在纸上那样简单
It’s not as simple as just writing out a list of ideas on a page.
但会给你们看到
But this will kind of give you an idea of
我是怎么开始我的下一本子弹日记的
how I was planning on laying things out for my very next Bullet Journal.
当你在计划你的子弹日记时,你可能会考虑很多
There’s a lot of things you might wanna consider when planning for your Bullet Journal.
所以你可能会想
So, you might want to think about
什么种类的笔记本最适合我
what type of notebook will suit me best.
我需要像灯塔或鼹鼠皮那样装订精美的笔记本吗
Do I wanna be in a Bound notebook like a Leuchtturm or a Moleskine?
还是需要像备忘记事本那样的线圈本或散装的 类似旅行笔记本
Do I wanna be in a Ring binder like a Filofax, a Discbound system, a Traveler’s Notebook?
我想要用来记录追踪平常的什么事情
What kind of things do I want to keep track of on a regular basis,
是习惯,计划,工作期限,还是学校指定的任务?
like habits, projects, work deadlines, school assignments?
还有,我生活中哪一方面需要我设立目标并检查
And then, also, what areas of my life do I need to set and review goals for,
像个人发展,健康,收支,我的职业生涯
like personal development, health and fitness, finances, my career?
接下来是,我是否需要组织多样日程,和不断循环的事件
And then, do I need organize multiple schedules and recurring events?
像给孩子们的课外活动
Like extracurricular activities for the kids,
课程表,工作计划,医生预约,还有其它的事情
class schedules, work schedules, doctor’s appointments, things along those lines.
当头脑风暴时,我会开始快速翻阅这些
So when you are brainstorming, I’m just gonna start flipping through these.
我还有其它比这些更详细的清单
I have a few others where these are definitely more lists.
你可以从中看出我所说的
You can see here are some of those questions I was talking about.
怎么样的布局是最好的?工作和个人任务摆一起是否适合我?
What layouts work best? Is keeping business and personal together working for me?
这里是我想子弹日记带给我的作用
Functions that I want my Bullet Journal to cover for me.
这里还有更详细的
We’ve got more here.
这里的是更有条理的
This one again is little bit more organized.
一些我想要保存在子弹日记的事情
I had things that I wanted to keep in my Bullet Journal.
想要放弃的事 还有想尝试的事
Things I wanted to let go of, and things that I wanted to try.
并看看我是不是能有更进一步提升
And then, see if I got more here.
这里,就是我最后定下来的头脑风暴清单
Right here.This is, was my final brainstorming list rows,
类似于标出我的2016年子弹日记结构
kind of mapping out what I wanted my 2016 Bullet Journal set up to be like.
我这里还有另外一份
And then, I’ve got another one here,
我删减了我的博客和工作上的子弹日记
where I was cleaning out my blog and business Bullet Journal,
我不再将这两部分分开
which I no longer keep separate.
我想出了怎么将它们包含在里面
But I was kind of coming up with ideas of what I wanted to include there.
接下来 到我下一本子弹日记
And then, moving on to my next Bullet Journal,
这一本也像之前的那样逐渐蔓延
I have a couple of spreads in that one as well.
这是最初版本,就像思维导图那样
This very first one, this one is actually a mind map,
这里我并没有打算作为我的子弹日记
where this one I wasn’t actually planning for my Bullet Journal itself.
但我尝试着处理
But I was trying to get a handle on
我接下来每个月,每周,和每天的任务
my ongoing schedule for my monthly, weekly and daily tasks.
所以我做起了思维导图
So I was doing some mind-mapping.
这类似于另一种头脑风暴或预先计划
So that’s another way to kind of brainstorm and pre-plans.
先从你的中心思想或主题着手
See you would start with your central topic or theme,
然后从主要思想发散思考
and then kind of branch off to these other main ideas
接下来给每一个主意加细节
and little details about each idea.
这是另一种通过思维导图很好的头脑风暴法
So that’s another great way to brainstorm through mind-mapping.
这一部分不完全属于头脑风暴部分
This one wasn’t really a brainstorming session,
但我觉得很合适
but I thought it was very fitting.
我问自己这些问题
It was me asking myself some of those questions.
像“为什么我要计划?” 然后我列出原因
There was “Why do I Plan?”, and I had some ideas here why I plan.
一是为了追踪我的所有任务
One is to keep track of all my tasks.
花时间坐下来想计划让我感到放松
Taking the time to sit with my planner relaxes me.
计划也让我在生活中有前进的动力
And planning helps me to maintain a forward momentum in my life.
这就是我在问自己原因时类似的答案
So this was kind of answering that question of what is my why.
为什么我要计划
Why do I plan?
这里,我还有一小段清单
And then here, I had just a little list
除了日常生活,我还想试点小补充
in between some of my dailies, of some hacks I wanted to try,
像每日食物记录,经常点击的网页,持续的购物清单
like a daily food log, tabs for frequent pages, perpetual shopping lists
一些最近在用的想继续保留的小技巧
And then hacks that I currently used that I wanted to keep.
还有很多头脑风暴的方法
So there are so many ways to brainstorm,
我最喜欢的还是坐下来写清单
and my favorite way again is just to start writing down a list.
一旦你开始做你的头脑风暴
Once you’re done with your brainstorming session,
你就会对要在子弹日记里涵盖什么有很好的想法
you should have a pretty good picture of what you want your Bullet Journal to contain.
然后你应该利用好你的清单或你的思维导图
And then you should be able to use your list or your mind map
选一些主题,做思想斗争,直到有一个有条理的计划
to kind of pick out some themes and wrangle your thoughts until a more organized plan.
这里你可以看到,我对文件常识子弹日记的计划
So here you’ll see, my plan for my Filefacts Bullet Journal.
这一部分我打算移到一月份
And this is the one I’m gonna move into in January.
我在我子弹日记标出我想要不同的部分
So it’s mapping out the different sections I want to have in my Bullet Journal,
我每个月都跟踪的和其它混杂的东西
what I need to track monthly and some other miscellaneous things.
这又是另一页头脑风暴的例子
So this is another brainstorming example page.
再次强调,一旦你做完所有头脑风暴
So again, once you’re done with all of your brainstorming,
你一个对你的子弹日记的内容有个大致的构思
you should have a pretty good picture of what you want your Bullet Journal to contain.
下一步我十分建议
And the very next step that I recommend
在头脑风暴和预先计划之后
after that brainstorming and pre-planning
做一点练习
is to do a little bit practice.
所以,在我们开始说应用前
So, before we dive into the supplies,
我想简单说下练习
I want to talk briefly about practice.
如果你是某个脸书子弹日记组织的成员
If you’re a member of any of the Bullet Journal groups on Facebook,
你们经常能看到一些人内心斗争
chances are you’ve seen people who are struggling
害怕开始写子弹日记
with the fear of getting started.
可能你也曾经是其中一员
And maybe you’ve even been that person.
我也试过这样
I know I was at some point.
我将给你看我最初最初的子弹日记
I’m gonna show you here my very very very first Bullet Journal.
我知道我说过蓝绿色那本是我的第一本
I know that I said that turquoise one was my first Bullet Journal.
但这才是我真正的第一本子弹日记
But this is…actually my first Bullet Journal.
这本笔记本是……
This notebook… is from…
可能是来自史泰博或是塔吉特的
I wanna say Staples or Target.
这是翻页的笔记本,超级便宜
It’s a marking spread notebook, super cheap.
还是网点页的,我超级幸运能找到它
It is a Dot Grid, which I was very lucky to find.
我开始做子弹日记应该追溯到2014年9月
But I actually started Bullet Journaling back in September of 2014.
我开始写它,但没有坚持下来
And I started it, and I didn’t stick with it.
你可以看到我有一些关键部分,这里有个小信封装收据
And you can see I had my key here. I had a little envelope for some receipts.
有我的索引
I had my index.
我在笑我自己,因为我在向你们证明
I’m giggling at myself cause this is gonna prove to you all
熟能生巧
that practice definitely makes perfect.
这是我第一次的9月统计
But this was my first September stats.
追踪记录 我的第一次追踪记录
Tracker, my first attempt to the tracker.
我的第一季月度计划,九月任务
I had my first monthly spreads, September tasks.
我觉得我在这里粘过什么,但我在某个时候撕了下来
I did have something glued in here, but I think I took them out at some point.
这个是我第一份每日计划
And then, we had my first daily spread.
你们可以看看这个……
You can kind of see this…
你可以看到它和我现在子弹日记的相似之处
you can see a resemblance between this and my current Bullet Journal.
在这里我有日历
But, I even had a calendex here.
天啊!我有段时间没看过这本了,所以你们可以看到我有多大反应
Holy cow! I haven’t looked at this in a while. So you’re all getting my reaction.
嗯!这里有我的生日计划,另一份每日计划
But, yeah! So I had birthday spread here.I had another daily page.
重点是,通过锻炼
And, the key here with practice is
我所说的锻炼,是无论你在等什么
what I mean by practice is while you are waiting on
等你的笔记本或笔
your notebook or your pen, or …
无论你在等什么契机让你开始写
whatever it is that you are waiting on to get started,
你可以找一本你以前闲置或随便用过的笔记本
just grab any old notebook that you have laying around and play around with it.
建立一些不同的框架,写一些不同的每日计划
Set up some different layouts, write out some different daily pages.
你可以看到我没有继续写下去
You can see that I never continued here.
我那时想放弃了
I kind of gave up on it back then.
我那时不认为自己准备好写子弹日记的体系
I don’t think I was quite ready to dive into the Bullet Journal system.
翻回这本旧的有点意思,我把它保留在桌面是有原因的
But it’s kind of fun to flip back through here and I keep this on my desk for that reason.
但带着这种对开始写的顾虑
But, really with that fear of getting started,
我觉得这是……
I think that there is something
对全新的一本笔记本的一种……
about a brand new notebook that can be …
可以很兴奋,同时也是很令人畏缩不前的
It can be really exciting and it can be really daunting all of the same time.
初学者经常会临阵退缩
And stage fright is very common among beginners,
不想弄脏他们精挑细选的新笔记本
not wanting to mess up their brand new notebook that they so carefully pick out.
所以我对这种恐惧的提示是在较便宜的笔记本练习
So my biggest tip to overcome that fear is to practice on a cheap notebook,
或者在你开始选日记本时先用活页纸
or even loose-leaf paper before you dive into your Journal of choice.
用一段时间尝试不同框架
So spend a few days trying out to find layouts,
在你练习写子弹日记时找到自己的体系
getting a feel for the flow of the system in your practice Bullet Journal.
你会觉得更加有自信
And you’ll feel a lot more confident
当你投入到你全新珍贵的子弹日记本
when it’s time to dive into your precious new Bullet Journal.
现在我想说一些关于文具用品的事情
So now I want to talk a little bit about supplies.
我今天不打算太深入讲解我的文具用品
And I’m not gonna dive too, too deep into any of my supplies here today.
因为我之前已经做过一整部关于我的子弹日记用品视频
Because I do already have a whole video about my Bullet Journal supplies.
我会在视频角落给链接给你们
which I’ll link up in the corner for you, for sure.
你们可以去看看噢
So you’ll be able to check those out.
我想简略的概括一下
But I just wanna kinda do a brief overview of
我的推荐和一些比较热门的文具用品
my recommendations and some of popular supplies out there, as well.
你已经有了你的子弹日记能为你做什么的想法
So, now that you’ve got an idea of what you want your Bullet Journal to do for you,
是时候想一下你需要什么文具用品了
it’s time to start thinking about those supplies that you’re gonna need.
我想强调一些我在子弹日记官网喜欢的东西
And I do want to stress something from the bulletjournal website that I love,
当你点击开始浏览时
when you first click on getting started.
它说“你只需要一本笔记本和笔” 说的太对了
It says all you need is a notebook and a pen, and that is so so true.
我周末的时候看过Boho Berry部落
I actually reached out to the Boho Berry Tribe over the weekend.
我要他们拍一些他们在用的文具给我看
And I requested some pictures of people using
要求是不热门的笔记本或“廉价”笔记本
the not popular notebooks or the “cheapie” notebooks.
只是为了证明给你们看你只需要一本笔记本和一支笔
Just show you all example and proof that all you really need is a notebook and a pen.
你不需要别人推荐或在用的多豪华的材料或用品
You don’t need the fancy materials or supplies that everybody recommends or uses.
你可以用你任意闲置在家里的东西
You can use whatever you have laying around the house.
有时很多子弹日记组织,我自己的也包括在内
And, well, many in the Bullet Journal Community, myself included,
推荐特殊的笔记本和笔
recommend specific notebooks and pens.
重要的是强调你不需要花一大笔钱去开始
It’s important to stress that you do not need to go out and spend a fortune to get started.
这里Boho Berry部落提供了很好的例子
So here are some great examples from Boho Berry Tribe of what you can do
甚至可以用最简单的工具
even with the simplest of tools.
好了!到我自己推荐的部分了
OK, so let’s dive into my personal recommendations.
这些是我写子弹日记时最喜欢的文具
And these are Bullet Journal supplies that I have used and loved.
第一本是A5大小的灯塔1917点状本
And the first one is Leuchtturm 1917 A5 Dot Grid Notebook.
我知道我经常说,但它真的很适合
And I know that’s mouthful. But that’s basically these right here.
这是我一开始就用的子弹日记
This is what I first started with.
我真的很喜欢这些笔记本
And I absolutely love these notebooks you all.
它有一个松紧带还有各种漂亮的颜色
You’ve got a elastic closure that come in a huge variety of beautiful colors.
它们有两个书签
They have two book marks.
所有的页面都已经给你标好了 很贴心
And all of the pages are already numbered for you, which is wonderful.
前面还有索引也已经标好给你了
And you also have an index at the front, this is already laid out for you.
你只需要在左边填写好页数,真的很好
So all you have to do is fill that in with your page number on the left, so that’s great.
然后在最后有一些打孔的页面
And then, at the very back, there are some perforated pages.
如果你想做笔记,你需要撕开它
If you ever wanna take notes, you need to tear out.
后面还有一个小口袋
And then this is a pocket in the back as well.
这本笔记本的好处在于 它们有小标签可以帮你归档
What’s great about these notebooks is they all come with these little labels or archiving.
你们可以看到
So you can see,
我在书脊和前面都有标签
I have my labels on the spine and on the front.
我真的很喜欢这本笔记本
And, I just love these notebooks.
那么多人用它们是有理由的
So many people use them, that’s for a good reason.
我还有做一个关于这些笔记本的详细介绍
I do have a very detailed review of these notebooks,
把它们和其它热门笔记本鼹鼠皮点状软皮抄作对比
comparing them to another popular notebook, which is the Moleskine Dot Grid Soft-cover.
如果你们对它感兴趣我会把链接放下面
So if you’re curious about that, I’ll link that as well.
我第二本推荐的笔记本其实是
My second recommendation for a notebook is actually
前一本的进阶版,同样是灯塔1917
a step up from that, this is still Leuchtturm 1917.
不过这是专业版的子弹日记笔记本
But this is the Official Bullet Journal Notebook.
它是我最近用来当我的子弹日记的
And this is what I currently use as my Bullet Journal.
作者卡罗尔也用灯塔作为子弹日记本
And writer Carroll himself uses a Leuchtturm as his Bullet Journal.
其实他还集合了其它结构在灯塔上
And he actually collaborated with the folks over at Leuchtturm
发展成专业版的子弹日记笔记本
to develop the Official Bullet Journal Notebook.
这一本涵盖了很多原来灯塔没有的元素
Now this one contains all the elements from the regular Leuchtturm,
加了第三个书签,真的很棒
with the addition of a third bookmark, which is fabulous.
还有漂亮的浮雕商标,不知道你们能不能看到
It has this beautiful, embossed logo. I don’t know if you can see that there.
不过美中不足的是 它只有黑色的
Unfortunately, it does only come in black.
我觉得这本笔记本唯一缺点就是只有黑色
That’s my one drawback to this notebook. It only comes in black.
不过我在封面贴了我的曼陀罗贴纸装饰它
But I decorated it in mine by putting a little vinyl Mandala sticker over the cover.
我也做过对这本笔记本第一印象的视频
I also did a quick first impressions of this notebook.
如果你们想了解细节 我会给你们视频链接
I’ll link that video for you as well if you want more details.
最明显的不同就是你有第三个书签
But the basic difference here is obviously you have a third mark.
前面有不同符号的提示
It has a key for your different signifiers of front.
有一些怎么开始的提示
It has some tips for getting started,
四页的索引,真的很棒!
a four-page index, which is great.
还有未来计划专用的记录地方
And it has a dedicated future log spread.
页面都还是标好号了
And then the pages are still numbered in everything,
像原本的灯塔那样
just like the original Leuchtturm.
还有,最后,你可以看到子弹日记术的简介
And then, at the very back, you have an introduction to Bullet Journaling.
它给你关于体系和重复记录的概括
And it gets you a brief overview of the system, of rapid logging.
一些提示和技巧
and some different tips and tricks along the way.
怎么建立你的体系,未来的记录,月度记录
How to set up your collections, your future log, your monthly log,
等等所有我们现在涵盖的东西
all those things that we’ve been covering so far.
怎么解决迁移和索引
How to handle migration and indexing.
所以这本笔记本有很多信息
So there is a lot of information in this notebook.
真的很棒,尤其你想让某个人开始写子弹日记
It’s great, especially for your trying to get someone into Bullet Journaling.
这是很好的礼物,因为都有给你写好简介
This is a great gift, cause everything is all set up already with instructions for you.
我一定会把购买链接放在下方简介栏给你们的
I’ll definitely put a link where you can purchase one of these in the show notes below.
现在我们开始介绍一些笔
Now we’re gonna dive into some pens.
一些是我平时常用的笔
These are the pens that I use on a regular basis,
和我超级喜欢用在子弹日记上
and I absolutely love in my Bullet Journal.
第一样是辉柏嘉PITT艺术家级针管笔
The first is this Faber-Castell PITT Artist Pen.
我子弹日记里所有的黑色部分都用这支笔
I use this pen for everything black within my Bullet Journal.
希望你们有留意到这一点
And hopefully that is focusing for you.
这是辉柏嘉PITT艺术家系列针管笔
But this is Faber-Castell PITT Artist Pen.
我超喜欢它们,你们可以看到,它是毡尖的
I love these. It’s a felt-tip pen, as you can see here.
我买了小号,就是0.3毫米头的
I get it in the S, which is 0.3 mm tip.
我觉得这支笔的大小是最适合写子弹日记的
I find that to be the perfect size for writing in my Bullet Journal.
还有我很喜欢这些笔的墨水的黑色
What I love about these pens is how black they are.
真的超级黑
They are super black.
它……它用的是印度墨水
It’s um… it’s in India ink.
它们还是防水和不易混染的
And they are water resistant, smudge resistant.
时间久了不会褪色,它们是无酸的
And they won’t fade over time. They’re acid-free.
我真的真的很喜欢这些笔
So I absolutely, absolutely love these pens.
第二个牌子我用的是
The second pens that I use
最经常用在子弹日记上的
on a regular basis in my Bullet Journal are
施德楼三角纤维笔
the Staedtler Triplus Fineliners.
我用它们来给我的子弹日记涂色和颜色编码
And I use these for color and color coding within my Bullet Journal.
你可以看到很多我的习惯追踪,时间追踪
You’ll see these a lot in my habit tracker, my time trackers.
主要都是用这些来作颜色编码
I mainly, mainly use these for color coding.
我也很喜欢它们
And I absolutely love them.
这些也是毡尖的的,同样是0.3毫米
These again are felt-tip. They are 0.3mm.
时间久了它们会褪色,因为不是无酸的
These do fade over time. They are not acid-free.
它们是防干的,它们……嗯……它们也防晕染,也很棒
But they are dry safe. They don’t, um…they don’t smudge, so that’s great.
最后,就是我的蜻蜓双头水彩笔
And then, finally I have my Tombow Dual Brush Pens.
我也超喜欢这些笔
I absolutely love these brush pens.
我经常用,同样是用在彩色编码,涂色,页眉之类的
I use them a lot for, again, color coding and coloring and headers, and things like that.
我喜欢它们的是
What I love about these is
它的刷头可以让我刷得很仔细
this brush tip I can color things in,
也不会渗透到我的笔记本其它页上
and it does not bleed through the pages of my notebook.
这个我也超级超级喜欢
And I absolutely, absolutely love that.
最后就是我的钢笔
And then, last but not least are my fountain pens.
我也超喜欢用钢笔
And I absolutely love fountain pens.
我不仅用在子弹日记上
I use these more than just in my Bullet Journal.
日常生活也用到,差不多什么时候都用得上
I use them on a regular basis. Pretty much everywhere else.
其中有两支我最喜欢的,有一支便宜的是在超市买的
But these are two of my favourites. And two of cheaper ones on the market.
钢笔有些真的可以很贵
Because fountain pens can definitely get expensive.
这支是百乐大都会系列和凌美的恒星
But this is the Pilot Metropolitan and the Lamy Al-Star.
我也做了个这两支笔的比较视频
I did do a comparison video beween these two.
如果你想找一支好的钢笔或初学用的笔
if you’re trying to figure out a good fountain pen, starter pen for yourself.
我会把链接放在下方简介栏给你们
so I’ll link that in the show notes below for you as well.
我喜欢钢笔的原因是
But the thing I love about fountain pens is that
第一,用它们书写很有乐趣
First of all, they are pleasure to write with.
写起来很顺滑
They write superly smooth.
你们可以给它们装不同颜色的墨水
And then you can refill them with different color inks.
你可以根据心情不同换笔的颜色
And, basically your pen changes with your mood.
如果你厌倦了黑墨水,可以用紫色
So if you wanna get rid of the black ink, get put in some purple
无论你想怎么样,你都可以马上改变
Whatever you want to do, you can change that all the time.
我就是喜欢它们写起来很顺滑
I just love how smoothly they write.
而且它们很漂亮 用它们书写的手感也很好
Plus they are gorgeous and just so fine to write with.
这就是我对文具用品的推荐啦
So those are my recommendations for supplies.
当然,还有很多不同的笔记本和钢笔
Of course, there are so many different notebooks and pens out there.
所以我会列个表
So I’m gonna include a list
在简介栏那里,写上一些热门的笔记本和笔给你们
in the show notes below of some other really popular brands of notebooks and pens for you.
同时,如果你们去我博客,bohoberry.com
Also, if you go to my blog today, bohoberry.com,
我将会放这个视频和一个有图的推文给你们
I’m gonna have this video, kind of as a text and pictures posted for you all.
所以如果你想看我之前做的视频
So if you wanna see any of these spreads I showed you earlier,
想看更详细的咨询
if you wanna see any of those up close,
想要我提到产品的链接
if you want links to any of products that I mention,
还有如果你想要看热门笔记本和笔的完整的清单
and also, if you wanna see that full list of other brands of notebooks and pens that are popular,
我推荐你们去我的博客
I recommend you head over to my blog today,
全部我提到的都在那里
and I have all of that available for you.
以上就是今天的内容
So that is all I have for you all today
关于如何做预先计划
on the pre-planning aspect of
以及开始你们的子弹日记
getting started with your Bullet Journal.
下一周,我们将说一些子弹日记的基础
Next week, we’re actually gonna be diving into Bullet Journal Basics.
所有我提到的小内容
So all those little points that I covered
都在上一周类似简介的视频里
in last week’s kind of introduction video.
我们将会深入从不同部分讲装饰你的子弹日记
We’re gonna be diving deep into each of the different sections that make up Bullet Journal,
像索引,月记录页和日记录页等等
like the index, the monthly log, the daily log, etc.
最后我要提到的是
One thing I want to mention today before I let you go is
金做的一个超级棒的子弹日记指南
a great, great guide by Kim over a Tiny Ray of Sunshine.
她做了一个超棒的子弹日记相关的指南
She created a Bullet Journal Reference Guide,
类似于pdf版的梗概
which is basically a sketch note PDF,
通过一个一个小步骤指引你们开始子弹日记
and guides you through each and every little tiny step of getting started with the Bullet Journal.
我很喜欢她的指南
I absolutely love her guide.
我在亚特兰大的计划会议上带上了它
I actually took it with me to the Planner Con at Atlanta
传给每一个感兴趣的人,我觉得挺好的
and passed it out to anyone who was interested. I thought that was good.
还有子弹日记官网的卡罗尔
And actually writer Carroll from bulletjournal.com,
子弹日记创始人
the inventor of the Bullet Journal,
他也觉得很棒
he thought it was that good as well.
他的官网上这个梗概是免费的
And he has it up for free on his website, too.
还有不同语言的翻译版本
Along with translations in a bunch of different languages.
所以这个指南一定要去看
So this is a guide that has definitely taken off.
它非常有用
It’s been helpful to so many.
事实上,因为它被翻译成很多版本
And the fact that it’s been translated in so many different languages
我觉得很棒!
is absolutely incredible to me.
我也会把链接放给你们
So I definitely link that down below for you.
我推荐你们把它打印并保存作为一种随身指南
And I recommend printing that off and keeping that as a handy guide
帮助你开始写子弹日记
with your Bullet Journal as you’re getting started.
还有我很期待下周
Also, next week, I’m hoping to
开始深入解决你们的问题
start diving into some of your questions
那些你们一直问我的问题
that you’ve all had for me along the way.
任何和子弹日记基础有关的
Anything that fits in with Bullet Journal Basics,
我都愿意涵盖到
I’m gonna try to get that covered.
所以如果对子弹日记基础有任何疑问
So if you have any more questions about the basics of Bullet Journaling,
你们都可以在评论区告诉我
absolutely drop those in the comment section below,
我会在下周视频里回答你们
and I’ll try to get those answered for you in next week’s video.
目前我收到的这么多问题
As far as all the other advanced questions that I’ve been getting,
有一些是专门针对大学生或专业人士的
once they are specificly geared towards college students or professionals,
这类问题没有涵盖到基础问题
things along those lines that aren’t unnecessarily covered in the basics,
我想在这个系列的最后做一个视频
I’m thinking about doing a final part to this series
基本上是问答的视频
that’s basically gonna be a Q&A.
所以任何我现在没办法回答的
So any questions that I was not able to answer
和这个系列有关的
within the basics of this series,
我都会在最后的问答视频回答
I’m gonna do a Q & A at the end.
所以你们期待着吧!
So you all can look forward to that.
我不想留下任何问题没解决
I don’t want leave any questions unturned.
谢谢你们的观赏
So thank you all for watching.
我很抱歉这个视频比以往都长
I’m sorry of this video was a little bit longer than most.
因为今天内容太多
But I had a lot to cover today.
我很期待下周一继续和你们见面
I’m looking forward to seeing you back here next monday
关于子弹日记的第三部分
for the third part in Bullet Journal 101,
内容是什么是子弹日记的基础
which is gonna be Bullet Journal Basics.
除此以外
And besides that,
还有我的星期五的日常视频
I’ll see you all here on Friday for my regularly scheduled video.
再见!
Bye!
[音乐播放中]
[Music Playing]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

想写子弹日记却无从下手?子弹日记101一步一步教你!

听录译者

安安

翻译译者

龙包包

审核员

NL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPkEoH4vx6U

相关推荐