ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

子弹蚁蛰后应该怎么办? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

子弹蚁蛰后应该怎么办?

Bullet Ant Kryptonite?

(紧张气氛的音乐)
(tense music)
-[Coyote]我们开始吧 准备好了吗?
– [Coyote] Here we go, are you ready?
-[Mario]准备好了
– [Mario] I’m ready.
-我是Coyote Peterson 我将要挑战
– I’m Coyote Peterson and I’m about to take on
子弹蚁
the bullet ant challenge.
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
-[Mario]让我们开始吧
– [Mario] Le’ts do it.
-1
– One.
2
Two.
噢天哪 就是这个
Oh my gosh, this is it.
3
Three.
(尖叫声)
(screaming)
噢 它刺进我的胳膊了 它刺进我的胳膊了!
Oh, it’s stuck in my arm, it’s stuck in my arm!
它的针刺进了我的胳膊 看!
The stinger’s stuck in my arm, look at that!
下去 下去 下去!
It’s off, it’s off, it’s off!
噢天哪 噢我的天
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh.
噢天哪
Oh my gosh.
噢天哪 这真是太糟糕了
Oh my god, it is really bad.
这就像是(咕哝声)很热
It is like (grunting) it’s hot.
我可以感受到毒液已经进入我的前臂了
I can feel the venom already right in my forearm.
(尖叫声)
(screaming)
这是 这是最痛的
It is, it’s number one.
(冒险氛围的音乐)
(adventurous music)
-(Mario)Coyote?
– [Mario] Coyote?
-嗯?
– Yeah?
-(Mario)伙计你觉得怎么样?
– [Mario] How you feeling, buddy?
-事实上我在冒汗
– Sweaty and out of it, actually.
我们在这里待了2.5个小时
We are about two and a half hours in at this point
并且我要告诉你们 最苛刻的部分之一是
and I’ll tell you what, one of the toughest aspects
要徒步走45分钟回到热带雨林
was hiking 45 minutes back out of the rainforest.
我一直在不停地出汗
I just keep sweating profusely.
我的手臂 现在特别的痛
My arm, currently, is very sore.
它变红了 肿起来了 你看
It’s red, it is swollen, check this out.
这里就是刺扎进去的地方
That right there is the mark where the stinger went in,
就像是永久的鞭痕 不会消失
it’s like this permanent welt that just isn’t going away.
你会注意到所有
And you’ll notice all of the blotchiness
在被刺的点周围的斑点
around the sting zone.
与天鹅绒蚁非常非常的相似
Very, very similar to the velvet ant.
当我被食蛛鹰蜂蛰的时候
Now when I was stung by the tarantula hawk,
我的胳膊只是肿起来 像是充满了水
my arm just swelled up like it was full of water,
几乎像是一个水气球
almost like a water balloon.
这不同
This is different.
没有很涨 却很软
Not as much swelling, but very, very tender.
我所有能做的就是碰刺痛周围的皮肤
All I have to do is touch the skin around the sting zone
感觉就像是一群很小的针
and it feels like a bunch of little, tiny needles
在扎我
going in and out.
并且每10-15分钟我都会感受一次
And I’m having this after effect where every 10-15 minutes,
就像是我再次被扎了
it feels as if I’m being stung again.
然后你会感觉这一波又一波的疼痛在动
And then you have these waves of pain that are throbbing,
这就像是 呜 呜
it’s like whoo, whoo.
现在我的手臂里有许多毒素
There’s a lot of venom in my arm right now.
我知道可能摄入了
We know that cause I probably took,
有2-3倍剂量的毒素
I’d say two to three times the amount of venom
因为刺完全扎进了我的手臂
because the stinger actually got stuck in my arm.
这镜头有多疯狂 你敢相信我们拍到了吗
How crazy was that shot, can you believe that we got that?
-[Mario]肯定是因为这不是普通的刺痛
– [Mario] Definitely was not an average sting.
-不 如果你只是在走路的时候被子弹蚁刺了
– No. If you’re just stung by a bullet ant,
然后倒下 叫你
out there walking, one just whap, tags you
你要尽全力把它弄下来
and you do everything you can to get it off,
这样你就不会中太多的毒素
you’re not getting as much venom
相比刺完全卡进去
as would go in if the stinger was actually stuck.
所以公平的来说 我被注入了超过
So it’s definitely fair to say I’ve taken more venom
平均刺痛就会放弃的毒素
than the average sting would yield.
但是这很好 因为
But that’s good, cause it’s giving us
可以给我们机会来看
the full opportunity to see the effects
毒素是如何在我体内作用的
of this venom on my system.
现在我知道你们中的很多人在这个时候都在想
Now I know a lot of you at this point are thinking
好的 Coyote 我们很开心你没事
okay, Coyote, we’re so glad that you’re okay,
我知道每次我被刺的时候
I know everybody’s worried
每个人都很担心
every time I take one of these stings.
像我们往常向你们展示的一样 有一支肾上腺素
And as we always show you, we have an epinephrine pen
以防我因为过敏休克
with us just in case I go into anaphylactic shock.
现在我们一直有的另一样东西
Now the other the thing that we often have
我们之前从未向你们展示
that we haven’t shared with you guys before is this.
这是一部卫星电话
That’s a satellite phone.
你所要做的是 按上面的一个按钮
All you need to do is press a single button on this
然后急救直升飞机就会来接我们
and a Life Flight helicopter will come pick us up
在世界上的任何地方
anywhere in the world.
所以不要担心 如果有任何不幸发生
So don’t worry, if anything tragic happens,
我们会尽可能快的使我脱离危险
we’re gonna get me out of danger as quickly as possible.
现在我们将向你们展示这期的咬刺
Now whenever we do one of these bite sting episodes,
我想向你们展示基础急救
I like to show you guys the basic first aid
你可以用医药柜里的药
that you could have right in your medicine cabinet
或是你可以从药房配的
or that you would get from the pharmacy.
但是今天我们要试着做
But today we’re gonna do something
一些改变 很小的改变
just a little bit different.
-[男]你要再在瓶子里尿一次?
– [Man] Are you gonna pee in a bottle again?
-噢 我甚至没有想过
– Oh, I didn’t even think about that.
尿在子弹蚁的叮咬处有用吗?
Does urine work on a bullet ant sting?
不 对不住了大家 对不住了Mario
No, sorry guys, sorry Mario,
这次事情没有尿
no pee for this aftermath video.
-[男]Mario失望了
– [Man] Mario’s disappointed.
-我没事 伙计
– That’s fine with me, man.
(笑声)
(laughing)
但我们有的是 一个名叫”Sting-Kill”局部麻药的东西
But what we do have is a product called Sting-Kill.
现在这是一家开了很长时间的公司
Now this is a company that has been around for a long time
并且是被任何昆虫咬或者蛰的基本治疗
and it’s a basic remedy for any insect bite or sting.
放下这儿就有一盒真正的刺痛擦片
Now this one here is an actual sting wipe.
它有苯佐卡因和薄荷脑
It’s got benzocaine and menthol.
薄荷脑特别棒 因为它能代替冷却
Menthol is gonna be fantastic because that’s a cooling agent
并且现在我的手臂像着火了一样
and my arm is on fire right now.
你不相信我?
Don’t believe me?
Mar 向前 碰碰我前臂的皮肤
Mar, go ahead and touch the skin there on my forearm
告诉大家那里摸起来热吗?
and tell everybody is that warm to the touch?
-[Mario]真的很热
– [Mario] That is really hot.
你甚至可以区分手臂的旁边
You can even tell from the side of your arm
和被扎的地方
to right at the sting.
-所以我要做的是 打开这个
– So what I’m gonna do is open this up
然后看看擦上这个能不能帮助冷却我的手臂
and let’s see if the sting wipe helps to cool off my arm.
这很棒 完美
This is nice, these are perfect,
这可以适用于任何登山包
this could fit right in any hiking backpack.
并且适用于任何普通咬伤和刺伤
And this is for any basic bite or sting.
可以是蜜蜂 可以是大黄蜂
Could be a honey bee, could be a hornet.
这次 是子弹蚁
In this case, it is going to be a bullet ant.
噢 哇 它韧性很足 看
Oh, woah, that’s strong, look at that.
好的 开始吧 把它涂在皮肤上
Okay, here we go, apply it to the skin.
这超级棒
That’s pretty nice.
它在冷却 我确实能感受到
That is cooling and I can actually feel it
在我皮肤表面轻微的麻木感
slightly numbing the surface of my skin.
这肯定是代替冷却作用的
There is definitely a cooling factor going on here,
我仍旧能感受到手臂深处的燃烧感
I can still feel burning deep within my arm
但是事实是 是的
but the actual, yeah,
我皮肤表面一层感觉很凉
the surface level of my skin feels cool.
是的 这真的很棒
Yeah, that’s actually really nice.
哇 好的
Wow, okay.
现在 我们所拥有的另一样东西是它
Now the other product that I have with us is that guy.
看起来就像是神奇的治疗 拆开看看吧
This looks like a magic remedy right there, check that out.
这是子弹蚁的抗体吗?
Is that bullet ant kryptonite?
我们将要找到
We’re about to find out.
最强力的String-Kill
Maximum strength sting kill.
用它的时候你想做的是
To use this, what you want to do is just crack
把里面的玻璃管子敲碎 噢 看
the glass tube that’s inside it, ooh, look at that,
这很酷 你能看到吗?
that’s cool, you see that?
看 是的 你可以看到它
Look at that, yeah, you can see it seeping
向下渗入底端
right down into the tip there.
第一滴 我要把它轻轻的
First drop, I’m gonna just gently apply that
涂在针口
to the sting zone.
酷 就像是电影忍者神龟变种时代里的
Cool, kind of looks like mutagen
的突变诱导剂
from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Wow.
有些麻
It is numb.
-[Mario]Sting-Kill是真正的解决方式吗?
– [Mario] Is Sting-Kill the real deal?
-String-Kill可以帮助解决
– Sting-Kill may have just taken away the pain
子弹蚁带来的疼痛
from the bullet ant.

Wow.
它很有效 我不敢相信
That did, I can’t believe that.
真的奏效了
That actually just worked.
-[Mario]真的?
– [Mario] Really?
-是真的
– It really did.
我不会说谎的 我期待它是这样的
I won’t lie, I was expecting it to be like
噢好的 小事情
oh, okay, kind of works.
好的 我的胳膊已经完全麻掉了
Yeah, my arm is completely numb right there.
哇 耶 看那个
Wow, yeah, look at that.
一分钟之前你还不能碰这里的皮肤
Just a minute ago you couldn’t even touch the skin,
即使你仅仅是碰了我的手臂
when you just touch my arm,
感觉就像是被小的锋利的针扎
it felt like sharp little needles.
-[Mario]没有
– [Mario] Nothing?
-什么感觉也没有 完全麻了
– Nothing, no, totally numb.
真是难以置信
That is unbelievble.
有一点我可以告诉你 我们肯定能用
I’ll tell you this much, we will definitely be using
刺痛擦片和最强力的String-Kill
sting wipes and the maximum Sting-Kill
在我们的急救装备里 这是最有用的
in our first aid kits in all first aid kits moving forward.
我是Coyote Peterson 变得勇敢
I’m Coyote Peterson, be brave,
保持野性 我们下个地点再见
stay wild, we’ll see you on the next location.
如果你错过了这期的子弹蚁挑战
If you happened to miss the bullet ant challenge,
确保回看我受到的
make sure to go back and watch the most painful sting
最疼的针扎
I’ve ever taken.
不要忘记 关注我们 这样你就可以在下次
And don’t forget, subscribe so you can join me and the crew
加入我和我的成员
on our next location.
我不敢想象当我真的被它
I can’t imagine how nervous I’m going to be
蛰的时候有多紧张
to be actually stung by it.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

有两样东西可以帮助你减轻疼痛 被昆虫叮咬的急救必备 被子弹蚁刺真的是很刺激

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

...

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHrjgWoy8qY

相关推荐