ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

帮助帕金森患者重拾写字能力 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

帮助帕金森患者重拾写字能力

Build 2017: Project Emma

好 我要开始照着这临摹了
Okay, I’m going to try to replicate this here,
成为一个好的开始
off to a great start.
我现在有点儿倾向于避免画草图与写字
I tend to kind of just avoid doing sketching and writing now because it’s not really worth
因为如果你也像我这样的话 你会发现这没用
it if you get something like that.
只要你可以让我的手按我的意愿去临摹 并签上我的名字
Anything you can do that would just make my hand do what I want it to do and to sign my
这就是件不可思议的事
name would be an incredible thing.
我们应该怎样开始帮助她克服这个病的特殊症状
How do we even just begin to help her overcome this particular symptom of her tremors, and helping
并且帮她重拾她的写字与绘画能力
her be able to regain her writing ability, her drawing ability.
所以我现在要做的是一个非常粗略的样品
So what I’m doing is I’m making a very rough prototype and what this bullet does is I can
而这里可以通过电线连接到它
connect into it through these wires.
这些迷你币式发动机的马达会振动
These tiny coin-style motors, so these motors will vibrate.
我个人认为这个装置的作用能够短路
I personally think what this is doing is it’s short circuiting whatever feedback loop there
大脑与手之间引起颤抖的反馈回路
is between the brain and the hand that is causing the tremors.
所以想法就是 如果你被震动分心
So the idea is, if you are distracted by the vibration,
你还会写的更好吗?
are you able to write better?
我不知道
I don’t know.
它在影响某件事 我不太清楚发生了什么
It’s affecting something, I don’t quite know what’s happening.
我有些想法了
I’m onto something.
对吗?
Right?
我有些想法了
I’m onto something.
哦!
Oh!
我的天哪
Oh my God.
这让我忘记我的病
It makes me forget that I have a tremor.
我好久没画过这些了
I haven’t drawn one of them in a long time.
我刚才写下我了的名字 就像很久以前的第一次
I actually just written my name for like the first time in ages.
难以置信
I don’t believe it!
妈妈 这叫 “艾玛”
Mom, it’s called, “The Emma.”
哦 太棒了!
Oh, brilliant!
我的名字在上面
It’s got my name on it.
谢谢你
Thank you.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

微软调查者帮助帕金森患者重拾写字能力 感人!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

浮夸半生

审核员

vicky

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9Rm-U9havE

相关推荐