ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

布莱恩·克兰斯顿为千禧一代的职业建议:信心,努力,自豪 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

布莱恩·克兰斯顿为千禧一代的职业建议:信心,努力,自豪

Bryan Cranston's Career Advice for Millennials: Confidence, Hardwork, Pride

做任何事——我知道少数天才 极少数 能轻松做到
Everything takes – I know very few geniuses, very few, if any, who can just show up and
且非常出色
be brilliant.
其他的人必须努力工作
The rest of us we have to work hard.
魔法药水并不存在
There is no magic potion.
秘诀也是不存在的
There is no secret sauce.
唯有工作
It’s work.
以及大量工作
And it’s a lot of work.
不要因工作而感到焦虑 而应享受其中
And not to be afraid of work but indulge in it.
掌控它
Take it.
怀有自信
Be confident with it.
努力工作
Work hard.
你知道的 总会有收获的时候
There are certain things that come in time, you know?
久而久之 经验也是一种收获
And experience is one of those things that comes after time.
你需要时间
You need the time.
把自己放在一个初学者的位置上
But you can put yourself in a position to gain experience by allowing yourself to voluntarily
去获取知识和经验
be a beginner at something.
我发现当一些人有意识的把自己放在初学者的位置
I find that to be a very big character trait, an admirable character trait, when someone
就拥有了一些成功人士的特征
purposefully puts themselves in a position to be a beginner.
一个大型公司的总裁会说 你知道吗
So the CEO of a major corporation says you know what?
其实我不知道如何使用滑雪板
I don’t know how to snowboard.
我要离开那里 而某个上司 无论是男是女 领导着一群
I’m going to go out there and this person, man or woman, who is a commander, of legions
现在正坐在山的那边
of people perhaps, is now on the side of a mountain falling on his or her ass and having
让一个16岁的孩子当老师
a 16-year-old kid be the teacher.
这是将你自己放在了一个好的位置上
It’s a fantastic position to put yourself in.
我认为人们应该不断的寻找方式
And I think people should constantly look for ways to voluntarily put themselves in
去自觉的认识到自己知识的缺陷并主动去学习
a position of not knowing, of being vulnerable, of saying I’m going to learn something here,
我想要公开我不会使用滑雪板这件事
I want to be open to this.
并说:我不知道如何使用滑雪板 请教我
And admit “I don’t know how to snowboard, please teach me.”
经验就有了
And have an experience.
并对比自己年轻的一代人说:你是我的老师
And empowering a millennial, a younger generation person, to say, “you are my instructor,
请教我
you are my teacher, please do it.”
这就像 哇 分享多美好啊
And it’s like wow, that’s a beautiful thing for human beings to share.
只要走出去说 不 你才是大佬 请教我怎样做
It’s to reach out and say no, you’re the boss, please show me the way.
这就是自信的力量
There’s power in confidence.
我现在坐在桌子一旁
I’m on the other side of the table now a lot.
我创作 然后改正 再继续写
I produce and I direct and I write.
当一个人非常自信的走进房间 我可以感觉到不同
And I can really feel the difference when someone comes into a room with confidence.
但是我想说明下自信和自负的区别
But I want to draw the distinction between confidence and boastfulness.
一些人可能拍拍胸脯说他们有多好
Someone who is figuratively pounding their chest saying how great they are, that’s
这不是自信
not confidence to me.
这是以自我为中心的行为
That’s egocentric behavior.
我会排斥这样的人
And that makes me push away.
对于一些自夸的人 我会有戒心
Someone who boasts about how great they are – I’m leery about that.
但有一个关于自信的事 我想对年轻一代
But there’s a quiet confidence and what I try to express to millennials, to a younger
演员 作者 导演 艺术家或者其他的人说 珍惜你的天赋
generation of actors, writers, directors, artists of any kind is to value your talent.
我想问他们 我会问你们有天赋吗?
And I would say to them, “I’d say are you talented?”
同时 我希望他们的回答是yes
And I hope you say “yes.”
这不是自夸
That’s not a boast.
这是诚实
It’s being honest.
你会跑到大街上告诉每个人说:“我有天赋 我超有天赋的”?
Do you go out and tell everybody on the street “hey, I’m talented, I’m really talented”?

No.
你只会告诉你自己
It’s for yourself.
这是内部的
It’s internal.
你可以承认并评价你对于一些事的贡献
And you can own that and you can value, greatly value your own contributions to something.
你的智慧 你的想象 你的幽默 你所拥有的经历
Your intellect, your imagination, your humor, whatever experience you have so far.
你现在还很年轻 你将会经历更多
You’re young, you’ll gain more experience.
这是件很好的事
That’s great.
你要有自信
Be confident in that.
当感觉到对方的自信 我会想更加了解对方
When I sense confidence I want more from that person.
我会伸手去够 并且我认为这是非常好的榜样
I do the reaching and I think that’s a great lesson.
我刚完成一段uso旅行 和年轻一代交流了很多 你知道吗 年轻一代
I just came back from a USO tour and talking to only millennials and, you know, millennials
一直在诽谤胡说
have been maligned a lot thinking that you’ve been given the bullshit line of “oh, you
你们就想不劳而获 现个身然后就可以得到奖励
just want the trophy, you just want to show up and you’ll get a trophy, you’re not
你不是真的想要工作
really willing to work for it.”
不要去相信这些
And just don’t buy into that.
也别听这些忽悠
Just don’t listen to any of that.
我对这些在军队年轻的男人或者女人印象非常深刻
I was so impressed with these young men and women in the military in this case: commanding,
他们出色的领导力和表现力 还有表现出的自信 高尚和友好
great presence, confidence, nobility, kindness.
我和我的妻子都认为这是可行的
My wife and I said “I think we’re going to be okay, truly.”
如果这是下一代的领导 我们将会同意
It’s like, if this is the next generation of leaders, we’re going to be okay.
这是真的
We really are.
我们会非常赞同
We’re going to be fine.
我认为上一代看着下一代都会说:他们不像我们
I think every generation looks to the next one and says “oh, they’re not like us,
我们更好
we were better.”
这就像 你们是好的
It’s like nah, you guys are fine.
但是在工作上有一个明确的价值观
But there is definite value in work.
我知道当我作为一个演员时 我热爱我的工作
I knew that when I was starting out as an actor I was all about work.
现在我也是
It was like I still am.
我热爱它
I love it.
当你发现你喜欢你的工作时
But that’s the key If you find something that you love to do then when Monday comes
星期一的到来就不会让你不开心
along, you’re not going “aw, Monday.”
你会开心
You’re like, “Monday!
我要去表演了
I get to act!”
太好了
That was great for me.
我喜欢星期一
I love Mondays.
去热爱星期一吧
Get to love Mondays.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

职业建议

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

D.M.

审核员

W

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn2Rp51Vpiw

相关推荐