ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

李小龙的十条成功法则 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

李小龙的十条成功法则

Bruce Lee's Top 10 Rules For Success

他是一位武术家 演员 导师以及哲学家
– He was a martial artist, actor, teacher, and philosopher.
不论什么时候 他都被公认为是
He is widely considered to be one of the most influential
最具影响力的武术家之一
martial artists of all time.
他一直在设法改变
He is often credited with helping change the way Asians
亚洲人在电影中塑造的形象
were presented in American films.
他就是李小龙 这里是他的十条成功法则
He is Bruce Lee and here are his top 10 rules for success.
(紧张的音乐)
(intense music)
你知道 其实 我不教学
– You see, actually, I do not teach, you know, karate
因为我不再迷信招式
because I do not believe in styles anymore.
我不认为有所谓的
I do not believe that there is such thing as
中国的招式 日本的招式
Chinese way of fighting or the Japanese way of fighting
或者其他的招式 因为除非
or whatever way of fighting because unless human being
人类拥有三头六臂
have three arms and four legs,
我们一定会有不同的搏斗方式
we will have a different form of fighting,
但是基本上我们都只有两只手和两条腿
but basically we have only two hands and two feet.
所以固定的招式往往会使人们产生分歧
So styles tend to not only separate man
因为每个人都有不同的原则
because they have their own doctrines and then
而原则又成为了真理
the doctrine became the gospel truth, you know,
就是你无法改变的真理
that you cannot change.
但是如果你没有固定的招式
But if you do not have style,
如果你对自己说 “我作为一个人
if you just say, well, here I am, as a human being,
我如何才能将我自己的能力发挥到极限?”
how can I express myself totally and completely?
如果你这么做 你不会自成一派
Now that way you won’t create a style because style
因为招式都是实战中的精华
is a crystallization, you know?
当你这么做的时候其实是一种持续增长的过程
That way it’s a process of continuing growth.
每当我环顾四周 我总能学到一些东西
When I look around, I always learn something.
那就是 做你自己 将你自己完全的发挥出来
That is, to be always yourself and to express yourself.
对你自己充满信心
To have faith to yourself.
不要去寻找成功的例子
Do not go out and look for a successful personality
然后复制它
and duplicate it.
但是这种行为在香港
Now that seems to me that that is the prevalent thing
却是非常流行
happening in Hong Kong.
他们总是在模仿别人的行为 但是他们
Like they always copy mannerism, but they never start
从来没有从根源出发 那就是我如何才能做我自己
from the very root of his being and that is how can I be me?
一个好的武术家 不会一直紧绷着 他会随时准备着
A good martial artist does not become tense, but ready.
不去刻意思考 也不会魂游象外
Not thinking, yet not dreaming.
为可能来到的一切随时做好准备
Ready for whatever may come.
当对手放松时 我紧张
When the opponent expand, I contract.
当他紧绷时我会放松
When he contracts, I expand.
当机会来临 我不会出手
When there is an opportunity, I do not hit.
我的拳头会自己动手
It hits all by itself.
经常会有人来问我说
Often times people come up and say,
嘿 李小龙 你真的有那么厉害吗?
“Hey Bruce, are you really that good?”
我会回答 “如果我告诉你说 我很厉害
I said, well, if I tell you I’m good
你会说我很骄傲自大
probably you will say I’m boasting.
但如果我告诉你我是个菜鸟 你知道我在撒谎”
But if I tell you I’m no good, you’ll know I’m lying.
我说 要清空你的思想
I said empty your mind.
要没有形态
Be formless, be shapeless.
像水一样
Like water.
你将水放到杯子里
Now you put water into a cup
他会成为杯子
it becomes the cup.
你将水放到桶里 他会成为一个桶
You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle.
你把它放到茶壶里 它就会成为那个茶壶
You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot.
水可以细流 亦可以奔腾
Now water can flow or it can crash.
我的朋友 成为水
Be water my friend.
假如你错过了近期的新闻
In case you have missed the recent news,
就是我所创立的截拳道(喃喃自语)
Jeet Kune Do, of which I am the (mumbles)
被美国黑腰带名人堂接受 并入选
has been elected and accepted into the
被美国黑腰带名人堂接受 并入选
Black Belt Hall of Fame in America.
这标志了近代武术第一次
This marks the first time a recently developed
受到了国际认可
form of martial art is nationally accepted
尽管截拳道没有千年
though Jeet Kune Do is not thousands
甚至没有百年历史
or even hundreds of years old.
它创立于1965年左右
It started in around 1965
由一个专注 想要变强的名叫李小龙的中国男人创立
by a dedicated and intensified man called Bruce Lee
而且我的武术
and my martial art is something that no serious
任何一个正宗的武术家都无法忽略
martial artist can ignore.
我不会害怕站在我面前的敌人
I have no fear of opponent in front of me
我自给自足
but I am very self-sufficient.
他们无法阻挡我
They do not bother me
我是否应该出手
and that should I fight
我是否应该做些什么
should I do anything
这些事早就在我的脑海里想好了 所以
I have made up my mind and that’s it, baby.
你最好在我动手之前干掉我
You better kill me before.
那算什么? 表演吗
What was that, an exhibition?
我们需要思考
We need emotional content.
再试一次
Try again.
这就对了
That’s it.
你感觉到什么了吗
How did it feel to you?
让我想想
– Let me think.
不要去想 去感受
– Don’t think, feel.
就像用一个手指指着月亮
It is like a finger pointing a way to the moon.
不要把注意力放在手指上
Don’t concentrate on the finger or you will miss
否则你就会错过更美丽的东西
all that heavenly glory.
你知道 所有人都跟我谈关于李小龙的事
– Well, you know, everyone talks to me about Bruce Lee
因为我和李小龙和我是好朋友
because Bruce Lee and I were very good friends
在他离开香港开始他的演艺生涯前
and we trained together for like three years
我们一起被训练了三年左右
before he left for Hong Kong to pursue his movie career.
有两年的时间我没有收到任何关于李小龙的事情
I didn’t hear anything from Bruce for like two years.
然后有一天 出乎意料 李小龙联系了我
Then out of the blue, Bruce calls me.
他说 “我在香港拍了两个电影
He says, “I’ve done two movies in Hong Kong
他们都非常的成功
and they’re really successful.
我现在要拍一个武打电影
I want to do a movie now with a fight scene
一个所有人都会记住的电影
that everyone will remember
我要在罗马的大剧场拍这段武打片段
and I want to do the fight scene in the coliseum in Rome
我希望你当我的敌人”
and I want you to be my opponent.”
那个时候我拥有世界级的声望
At that time I held the world title
然后我很戏虐的问他 “那谁会赢呢?”
and kiddingly I say to Bruce, “Well who wins, Bruce?”
他说 “当然是我 我是这个电影的主角”
And he said, “I win, I’m the star of this movie!”
我说 “哦 我懂了
And I said, “Oh, I see.
你想打败世界冠军”
You want to beat the world champion.”
他说 “不 我要干掉世界冠军(在电影里)”
He says, “No, I don’t, I want to kill the world champion.”
(电影片段)
(screams)
感谢各位的观看
– Thank you guys for watching.
我做这个视频是因为有一个叫B-Thong的组织请我做
I made this video because the B-Thong asked me to.
所以如果有哪个名人
So if there’s a famous entrepreneur you want me
你们希望下一次看到 在下面留言
to profile next, leave it in the comments below
我会看看我能不能做
and I’ll see what I can do.
我也很乐意知道李小龙的
I’d also love to know which of Bruce Lee’s tips
十条成功法则里你认为哪个最有实质意义
you find most relevant, most helpful, most practical.
请在下方留言
Leave a comment below and I’m curious to see
我很好奇大家的观点是怎么样的
how the discussion goes.
再次感谢各位观看
Thank you so much for watching.
Cotinue to Believe 节目 我们下期见
Continue to believe and I’ll see you soon.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

李小龙给出的十条关于成功的建议,外国整理纪录片

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Vagabond

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7tL8fK6tjA

相关推荐