ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

英国文化:英国举止和礼仪! – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

英国文化:英国举止和礼仪!

British Manners and Etiquette! | British Culture

-嗨 我是Joel-我是Lia
-Hi, I’m Joel.-And I’m leaya
今天我们来谈谈英国的礼仪礼节
And today we’re talking about British manners and etiquette.
欢迎回到“学点英伦范儿“的最新一期
-So welcome back to another episode in our series of how to be British
在正片开始前 别忘了给我们点个关注哦
Don’t forget before we start click subscribe if you haven’t already.
每周 我们都会发布视频
We post videos every single week.
好的 那么
-Lovely, so…
今天我们讨论的是英国人的礼仪礼节
today we’re talking about British manners and etiquette.
大多数礼节都是我们日常生活的公序良俗
Most of this is just going to be stuff like that we’ve observed
或者是我们觉得很必要提的
that we think it is important to share…
我们所重视的规则 首先第一条是
-and things that we hold dear as well, like, starting off
我受不了人们不排队
I can’t stand it when people don’t queue,
很明显
and it’s obviously
有些外国人不明白这个礼节 没问题
foreigners which is fine because they don’t know the rules.
但是英国人都知道要排队
But British people all know you queue
我知道那是我的问题
and I know that’s my problem.
那就是问题所在
-That is, that is problem.
英国人确实很爱排队
-That British people queue too much.
但是我们喜欢这样
-But we love queue
有序排队 耐心等候很重要
It’s so important stand and wait your turn in a queue.
大家都嫌弃不排队的人
If you don’t, everyone will hate you.
但人们一般不会做什么
But no one will do anything.
他们会默默地
-Everyone will silently,
向你投以目光
you’ll just feel everyone looking at you
让你感觉如芒在背 就好像在说 我讨厌你
at the back of your head just like “I hate you”.
有时有些粗鲁的人 会站出来指责你
Although some people, some bullshit people will speak up and say something
“排队 知道吗?”
“Oh, there’s a line here!”
对 就像那样
-Year, just like that.
就是这种语调
It’s usually people that accent that say it.
大家会很感谢他们的“义举”
They’ll pop up and everyone’s grateful for them.
是的 但并非所有文化都要求人们排队
-Year, not every culture has queuing.
美国人就不怎么排队
I know in America they don’t really queue
首先他们说“line” 不说“queue”
as much firstly they say’line’, they don’t say’queue’.
之后他们就挤作一团
but secondly, they just kind of all gather
只记得自己身在何处 不知道自己去往何方
in a big strong around wherever they’re going and they just remember where they are
这真的很让人火大
-That must be infuriating.
其实只要你排队 就不用担心出什么乱子
it just takes pressure off if you just know you stand in line
只要看看前面的人 就能知道自己排到哪了
and in your line okay I know where I am I know that I just look at the person in front of me
对 挤作一团真的太糟了
-Year, oh I can’t think anything worse than being in a clump.
比如 “我先来的” “不 是我先”
I mean,”We got here first”.”No, we did.”
“我们比你先来”“不 你比他们先来”
“no we were here before you”, “Oh no, you were here before them”
另一个值得一提的英式礼节是
Another thing ought to mention with British manners and etiquette
把“请”“谢谢”常挂嘴边
is just the simplicity of saying “please” and”thank you”.
如果你要去英国
So if you’re going to come to the UK,
或者 你想更融入英伦文化
or you know, if you’re trying to just be more British
第一件事就是 说“请”
one of the things you should always do is say “please”.
在展销商品时常有这样的场景
-constantly, we’ve encountered when we’ve done like promo work,
不是从英国来的人可能会说
the people that aren’t from the UK are more likely to be like
“给我 把那个给我”
“Give me, give me that clap”
甚至连“给我”都不说或者更粗鲁
and not even kind of have that just like “give me that…that” or like being quite rude
但是在英国我们会加上一个“请”
But all it is inserting an extra word,”please”.
是的 “请”
I please my…yeah
但有时会显得有点傻
But it’s kind of stupid that we have that it’s like
我们有时会暗搓搓地说“请问 我们能…吗”
Why do we have to like tiptoe around you, we like “please, could we group”
但我们就爱说“请”
But we just love a’please’.
喜欢用“请”和“谢谢”
-Love a’please’ and love a’thank you’.
对 一直说“请”和“谢谢”就行
-Yes, so if in doubt, just say”please” and “thank you” all the time.
一直说
-All the time
说多少次都不会嫌多的
-You can’t say it too many times.
对 还有“抱歉”也是个好词
-Year, and “sorry” is a good one as well
就算没错也请说“抱歉”
-“sorry”, Even when you’re not sorry just say “sorry”.
如果有人挡路 讲一声“抱歉”
-If someone walks into you, say sorry.-Year.
有人踩到了你的脚 说句“抱歉”
Someone stands on your foot.”Yeah, sorry.”
有人抢走了你的手机 说声“抱歉”
If someone mugs you and takes your phone, say “sorry”.
有人在街上打你 也一直说“抱歉”
If someone starts beating you up on the street, just keep saying “sorry”.
不停“抱歉”就行了
-Just say “sorry” over and over again.
一直抱歉 时不时谢谢
“I’m sorry”, and maybe the occasional “thank you”.
谢谢
Thank you.
要是打你的人停手了 你要说“谢谢”
They stop, they stop beating you up for a bit you’re like”thanks, thanks”.
“谢谢”
“Thank you.”
说谢谢 再发一张致谢卡
Saying “thank you”. Sending a thank-you card as well.
对 大家总是这样
-Year, people do that all the time.
从小到大我都这样我感觉大多数人也是
I was always brought up like I think most people were I feel right
我们会发卡 比如生日之后 给大家发卡致谢
Send a thank you card. After birthdays, like, you send everyone a thank-you card. Say”thank you”
圣诞节后给大家发卡谢谢你们的礼物
after Christmas send everyone a thank-you card saying “Thank you for that lovely present”
尽管你可能不喜欢这样
Even if you hated it.
– 就是这样- 对
-That’s the point.-Year.
我们太有默契了
-we are so in sync.
– 有默契- 有默契
We are so in sync.-We are so in sync.
– 对- 有默契
-Year.-In sync
太棒啦
Very great, weren’t it?
伦敦都处都是游客
So one that’s very London-based is just all tourists
去过英国就知道
if you ever come to the UK
英国周边国家的人都会来伦敦
all people around the UK that are coming to London.
坐地铁要先下后上
Do not get on the tube until the people have come off of the tube
天呐 太烦人了 他们甚至会广播通知这个
Oh my God. It’s so annoying. They even announce it.
“请先下后上”
They say”Please let people off the tube before you get on”.
车门一开 人们鱼贯而出
And like the doors open and everyone’s there, and you’re like
仿佛要把你挤扁 你大喊 走开
They’re all streaming on you like”get away”
你需要等他们都下完了 再上车
You’re supposed to wait until everyone’s got off before you try to get on.
你看 只有非英国人才会
and it’s always people that aren’t from the UK
推推搡搡 你会说“等人先下车呀”
that just like push their way on and you’re like”You have to wait.”
– 这些人真傻- 我特别讨厌他们
-Silly person.-I hate it so much.
这个礼节很值得一提
That’s a really good one to mention.
我们想改变现状 就算只有一个观众懂
We’re just trying to change the world one viewer at time.
一次一人就够
One viewer at time.
就算只有一人学到
If we’ve even taught one of you
来英国度假时
to come on holiday to London
乘地铁要先下后上
and not get on the tube until someone’s got off.
就足矣
Then we’ve done our job.
所以 如果你在英国外出聚餐时
So if you’re out having a group meal in England.
正常情况下你得等着
It’s normal for you to wait
直到所有人的食物都上齐 才能开始吃
until everybody’s food arrives until you start eating.
我觉得其他地方应该也差不多
I’m sure that’s probably very similar everywhere else.
当然 但我发现一个不同的地方
-Definitely, and another one dissimilar that I noticed
在美国 服务员会在大家结束用餐前
when I went to America that the waitresses come and take away empty plates
就把我的空盘子收走
before everyone’s finished eating.
如果有空盘子他们就会拿走
If there’s empty plates they’ll take them away.
在英国
In the UK,
不等大家吃完就清桌子
that scene is rude like you shouldn’t clear the table
会显得很失礼
until everyone finish eating
至少等大家吃完再清
and then you take the plates away.
– 嗯 就是这样- 我很讨厌这样
Um, so it’s that they’re like.-I hate it so much.
如果我俩在吃饭
If me and you were eating,
你先吃完 然后你的盘子被拿走了
and you finish first and your plate is taken
我的盘子被留在那里
and I’m left there with my plate
我就不给小费
I, I don’t tip.
一分都不给
They are not getting a tip.
因为这就好像他在等我吃完一样
Because I usual made me feel like he’s waiting for me,
搞得好像我吃得太慢
like I’m too slow…
就像他什么都不管
and like it’s just and all the focus
就盯着我的盘子 看里面还剩多少
is now on my plate looking at what I’ve got left.
你正在享受美食
you’re trying to enjoy your meal,
突然有人收走你的盘子啥的
someone is reaching at you to take empty plates and stuff
喂 我只是想静享美食好吗
you’re like: I’m just trying to have a quiet, nice meal,
结果一来 撤了我的盘子 让我在那尴尬
and you’re trying to clear off the table. like leave me alone
太可怕了
It’s so horrible.
所以朋友们 这就是
So guys that’s just a few things
我们想讲的几点
that we’ve noticed and we wanted to share.
没关注我们的朋友
Don’t forget to like and subscribe to our channel
麻烦点个订阅哟
if you’re not already a subscriber.
我们会发很多类似这种的视频
We post lots of videos like this.
当然 别忘了在评论如果你不是英国人的话
Definitely and don’t get to leave a comment down below if you’re not from the UK
这样我们才能知道 你们
to let us know whether these things
的习俗是否一样
are the same in your country
或者 大家那儿有什么好的礼仪
or what something is the good manners in your country
友情提示 不要张着嘴吃饭哦
Lovely, don’t eat with your mouth open
再见孩子们
Bye children!
要讲礼貌 “请”和“谢谢” 再见
Be polite, “Please” and”thank you”. Bye.
“请”和“谢谢” 多么廉价
“Please” and”thank you”, so cheap
感谢观看
Thank you for watching.
下次再来看哦
Please come back next time is about everywhere
感谢大家
-Really thank you, thank you very much

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

跟我们一起来看看英国的礼仪礼节吧! 有序排队,先上后下,请和谢谢长挂嘴边哦!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Metro

审核员

审核员 AF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPvoSTwKLGg

相关推荐